Fun at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly they switched places, the Latino pulling me back to straddle his thighs cowgirl style, and the black men with the longest and thickest dicks, respectively, at my face. All too slowly the Latino began lowering me onto his cock, and all too slowly I realized it wasn't my pussy he was aiming at. His hot cockhead pressed at my puckered asshole with blind insistence, both his hands holding my hips in place. I started to protest, my eyes wide and mouth stammering, but as if on cue the black men started in on my face. My jaw was stretched to the limit around the shaft of the first one, and the second could get but three-fourths of his down my throat. Both, however, choked my yells with their uncut dicks, slapping their dark nuts and cocks against my chin and face as my ass was forced open.

Pain jolted from my ass up my spine, contrasting with the waves of pleasure from my swollen slit and nipples. I quivered on the top of his cock, my whimpers and moans strangled by the cockmeat in my throat. He pushed harder against me, making me take more of his rod. If ever I glanced up from the men fucking my mouth, all I could see was more cock. I felt dirty and defiled, invaded in every hole but the one I most wanted filled. It was a feeling for which I had always yearned to experience, and loved it.

I relaxed slowly, finally feeling the Latino's nuts against my pussy as he bottomed out in my ass. I wriggled on his lap, enjoying the pleasure that slowly replaced the pain. My twat openly leaked onto his nuts, and it made for a view that everyone loved. The redhead and a stocky brown-haired man knelt at my cunt, unable to do nothing while my ass was invaded. They slurped noisily, eating my arousal, rubbing the rim of my ass as it stretched around their friend's cock.

I gasped and moaned at the pleasure radiating from my thighs and ass, milking the dicks at my mouth. The pleasure only grew as the Latino began furiously pumping at my ass, and the faces of the two at my pussy were soon covered in my slick wetness. I humped their mouths with wild abandon, using my eyes to plead for release. The black guy with the thickest dick withdrew from my throat, backing away where I could watch both his hands stroke himself on the sidelines. The other black man soon moved to block my view, however, straddling my chest and slapping his wet cock against my face. I opened wide as he pounded my mouth like no tomorrow, shoving his manhood deep down my throat. My moans turned to screams against his meat as he reached down and pinched my inflamed nipples. It was too much. My lips clamped down on his shaft and I moaned and yelled as my climax burst over my sweat-sheened body. My pussy clenched the tongues of the men eating it and burst more cum into their mouths and down the shaft of the man pummeling my ass. He yelled, too, as my ass spasmed around his dick and my natural lube made his slapping thrusts into slurps and smacks. I froze on their dicks and mouths, ravaged by an orgasm that never seemed to end. Not that it froze them, of course. I noticed the Latino stiffening further in my ass as he fucked my rigid body, squeezed by my orgasmic contractions, and I felt more than saw the black man's nuts rise against my chin. My orgasm kept me paralyzed, though, and there was nothing I could do but ride it out in pleasure.

Swiftly, the man in my ass reached around and hooked two fingers in my wet cunt, slipping around whoever's tongue was already occupying it, pulling me balls-deep on his cock. At the same time, a black hand forced my head down to swallow all thirteen inches of his prick, which was now hard as a rock. The last wave of my climax had triggered theirs, and they both roared in pleasure as I went limp.

Their dicks twitched at the same time, sending ropes of hot, sticky cum in my ass and mouth. The black man pulled out slowly as he came, milking his head with my throat. He filled my throat and mouth with a huge load, and had enough left over to cover my chin and cheeks. His warm seed dribbled out of my mouth as I sucked his softening cockhead to finish. I let his limp dick fall and smack against his nuts as I swallowed every last drop of his warm jizz. The cock in my ass went limp as well, and fell out of my hole with a wet smack on its owner's fuzzy mound. He pushed me forward onto all fours and off his body as the cum began to leak out of my tender ass and run down my engorged pussy lips.

I was still weak from my own orgasm, and my arms collapsed under me, leaving my ass and swollen cunt shoved up in the air. The two spent men slipped their underwear back on and sat on the outside of the ring of men left stroking, content to rub their soft dicks at the show. They left my attention as the others moved in for their turn.

The redheaded man was the first to kneel behind me, tired of all the licking and stroking with no release but mine. Crudely he shoved two fingers inside my pussy, twisting, thrusting, and spreading them inside me.

"Now that's tight!" he chuckled, rubbing my clit with his thumb and leaning forward. His sweaty stomach, taut and hard, pressed into the globes of my ass. "How 'bout we loosen it up?"

His fingers slipped out of my cunt, making me squirm as they rubbed over my asshole and clenched his other hand below my tits. His whole body pressed flat to mine, like two animals in heat, and I could feel his stiff rod poke my outer lips. As if on cue, the stocky brown-haired man kneeled at my face, shoving his thick, flaccid cock between my lips, and the thin man whom I first blew slid his head under my swaying tits and inhaled a nipple, sucking hard.

I squealed sharply at the sudden pleasure at my chest, but at that moment the redhead crammed all his length into my tight twat, turning my squeal into a muffled scream.

They went wild on my exhausted body, making me gag, gasp, gurgle, and groan as one dick filled my throat and the other stretched my pussy. It was the fullest I had felt all evening, and I loved it all the more thanks to the mouth at my puckered nipples. Four men still stood around me, stroking and muttering vulgarities as the wet slapping at my loins made a perfect rhythm with the deep glurping at my mouth. The impatient redhead buried his face in my neck, going a mile a minute doggy style, resting all his weight on my body, bottoming out every thrust, and riding me to the ground. I yelped as he grunted, joining the smack, smack, smack of his groin on my ass as he built feverishly toward his orgasm. The man below me switched nipples, sucking a new one while rolling the other between his fingers. Pleasure wracked my nubile body, and the noises out of my mouth would have been constant if not for the dick in my throat. I noticed even the spent men on the sidelines were hard again in their boxers, rubbing new erections at the show. Chip still floated in and out of my sight, leering at every minute of thrusting with his curious black box. I felt a realization close at hand in my drunk mind, but it slipped away as I also felt the redhead's cock stiffen in my pussy. The slap of his nuts on my labia also receded as they tightened to his shaft. With a last furious thrust he drove all thoughts of Chip from my mind and ended his torture of my cunt with cum. Shot after shot he drilled into me, and I could feel the warmth of it deep inside my hole, packed in by his twitching manhood. He had used my weak body entirely for his pleasure, shooting into me like a wad of Kleenex, giving me nothing but the momentary pleasures of a bump on the clit. He leaned back to survey the scene, squeezing my ass cheeks and lips together with his hands. I groaned, feeling semen squish in both holes.

Satisfied, the redhead pulled his softening cock out with a slurp, followed by a waterfall of his seed to the sweat-dampened cot. He slapped my ass and laughed, having denied me another orgasm and now leaving my cunt aching to be filled again. He perched on the sidelines as well, junk hanging free and a smile on his lips.

I glared at him while the shorter man fucked my face, shooting daggers at his sneer for fulfilling himself before me. So intent was I on his face that I didn't notice the man slip out from under my chest and position himself behind me, nodding to the guy at my head.

Almost soundlessly, the man yanked himself from my throat and jerked like lightning, releasing his pent up climax. His first shot hit me in both eyes, blinding me, and the rest ended up all over my face. At the same time, the other man shoved his index and middle fingers deep in my dripping pussy and his pinky in my ass. I yelled aloud, shocked, as electricity ran up my spine, circled my nipples, and cascaded over me. The man at my face got up, slapping me with his limp cock and splattering the jizz on my cheek as the other man twisted his hand and pushed me over.

I couldn't see a thing as the well-placed shot of cum stung my eyes and I slammed them shut. I felt my tits sway and bob as the man rolled me on my back almost solely with the hand in my pussy and ass. They all laughed around me, sweaty, gasping, and dripping cum, covered with it. Still all I wanted was more: another orgasm and to be filled again. I grasped and massaged my breasts, moaning as the hand was withdrawn from my holes and the man scooted up to straddle my torso. I wiped the jizz from my eyes, making it slightly easier to see as he rubbed the pussy juice and sticky cum in my cleavage and pressed my boobs together. I smiled and moaned as he slipped his pulsing boner between them and started to thrust, sweat rolling down his toned chest as he grunted. His dense pubes brushed the bottoms of my tits every thrust, and I could just fit the head of his cock in my mouth every time he pushed in. My mouth wasn't his for long, however, for a shaggy-haired blond guy straddled my face quickly. He was smooth everywhere but on his head and under his arms. Thin but toned, he matched his slender, veiny dick, which he slid between my lips and down my throat, resting his nuts on my forehead. My ass and pussy ached for attention, the action at my nipples making for a slow-coming orgasm.

My wish was granted, thankfully, as I felt eager hands caress the folds of my cunt. They pinched the lips together, squeezing my juices and the redhead's cum down to my asshole. My clit shot fire up my body as it was rubbed, and I moaned, feeding the thrusting pair at my head. My moan changed to a pleading whimper quickly, though, as the hand was replaced by a cockhead as thick as a pringles can. With a sweaty nut sack over my eyes, I never realized it was the thickest-cocked man of the whole group caressing me until he was ready to enter.

"Yeah, you'll take it, slut." laughed the man between my tits, hearing my fearful whines. "I bet you fuck back, too!" and he thrusted all the faster.

Sure enough as scared as I was, I was also desperate to feel the black man's cock inside me. He parted my outer lips with his cockhead, rubbing my swollen inner lips with tantalizing slowness. I quivered in ecstasy, now sucking the nuts of the man I had been blowing, tasting his salty scrotum and slurping his balls. The sweat rolling off the man fucking my chest only added to his ease, and I knew it wouldn't be long until he came, for he was the first to be serviced and aroused. With agonizing slowness I felt more and more pressure at the opening of my pussy, and I was thankful I was sopping wet and filled with cum to start with. He chuckled as I strained to take more, pushing back against him, wanting his girth.

"Fuck man, she want it bad!" the black man laughed as I squirmed. "Well, here it is!" and he shoved.

For the second time I screamed as my pussy was forced to take a whole new size in one stroke. I gasped and gagged as my throat was fucked and arched my back, feeling like I was splitting in half. The extra pressure on the bottom of his cock was too much for the thin man on my chest, and he pulled away from my cleavage just in time to yell his orgasm out. A big wad of thick cum oozed its way onto my tits as his dick convulsed, and he rubbed it over and into my nipples with his cockhead. My squeals drowned out his final groans as the thickest cock I had ever felt squished and hammered back and forth in my pussy. I was still stretched to the limit, and every nerve ending in my cunt had cockmeat rubbing on it. I sucked all the harder on the cock in my mouth, massaging his balls from behind and making him groan like an animal. I growled back, revived by the pleasure streaming from my wasted twat, feeling my second orgasm pending. The black man draped my legs over his broad shoulders and picked up speed, hitting every inch of my pussy walls with each thrust. I went wild, rubbing and kneading my sweaty, cum covered tits and bucking like a horse, gulping the dick down my throat, ecstatic. Horny, wild, and desperate to taste jizz from the guy blocking my view with his nuts, I tried an old trick.

I took one finger and covered it in the jizz and sweat on my chest, then reached back as if to fondle his balls again. I yelled every second now, my body writhing on that thick black dick and my climax imminent. I felt the nuts on my face lift as he began to groan, starting his orgasm as mine started as well. As quick as I could, I shoved my slick finger deep in his asshole, bending it slightly and pushing him forward until his whole dick was gone in my throat. He yelled and gasped, but to no avail. Even as his dick shot its first wad of cum down my throat I screamed in the thralls of my own orgasm. He collapsed forward, almost laying on my twisting body, and pulled up and out, desperate to be free of the electricity sent up his back by my finger. His dick slipped out of my mouth, still shooting cum, and the rest of his load ended up on my face and neck. I smiled broadly as I yelled, convulsed in orgasmic bliss, silently laughing as he scrambled up and almost ran into the man kneeling between my legs, his pride wounded. He had shot the biggest load of his life and he knew it. I swallowed it with glee, still yelling at the tempest unleashed inside of me by that thick black cock as the rest of the jizz ran down my face and chest.

"You fuck her ass, now, you hear?" the hairless man with the injured pride and the prodded prostate pointed at only man who hadn't used me yet. Sweat made his body glisten as he gestured, "You stuff that bitch!"

In compliance the black man pulled me up to a sitting position, his gigantic cock still stuffing my cunt, sending up aftershocks to my receding orgasm. He bent his head and lapped at my sweaty, sticky nipples, making me moan weakly. The last man sat down immediately behind me, straddling my body, his burning member pressed into my lower back. The black man twisted my nipples hard and pushed me back over the other man, making me yelp. I was weak from two intense orgasms, the second of which still sending out aftershocks every thrust, but managed to catch myself. I leaned back on my arms as the black man draped my legs over his shoulders again, raising my ass up and exposing my asshole, still slick with jizz.

I knew what would happen as soon as I felt the man beneath me rub his cock over my anus, but had neither the will, want, or power to stop it. I had been used and discarded willfully by six other men so what was two more to give me the ultimate feeling of fullness?

The probing cock soon managed to get its head shoved past the rim of my ass, opening my sticky insides once again. I screamed, more in pleasure than in pain this time, as I was stretched in both holes and filled to the brim. The black man was thrusting hard again and I marveled at his stamina as he somehow managed to revive the orgasm I thought had receded. I quivered and writhed, my screams growing ragged and interspersed with cries for more as I wriggled further, taking more cock up my ass. The pleasure alone threatened to rip me apart even more than the dicks fighting for room in my holes.

Tired of pushing slowly after his long wait, the man beneath me wrapped his arms over me and pulled down, overpowering my arms and holding me flat to his torso with my ass in the air. He planted his feet and thrusted upward, using gravity to force me to take his massive dick. He nibbled and sucked my earlobe and the nape of my neck as I yelled anew, grunting in his pleasure. My eyes shut and rolled as the last waves of my multiple orgasm finally weakened, leaving me weaker than ever. My ass was still suspended in the air, held there by two thick, hot pistons of cockmeat. Neither of them seemed to tire, though the black man had been stretching my twat for longer than any of the rest, even as my third mind-shattering orgasm had massaged his manhood.

I went totally limp, content to be used, and moaned constantly as the warm shoots of pleasure kept me thrusting for more. The man beneath me kept a constant caress on my tits and a constant mouth on my neck as he slapped his loins against my ass. I was covered in cum and sweat from eight men as well as myself, and the deafening slap and squish of bodies pounding together rang around the room.

I couldn't even lift my arms to stroke as four men reappeared over my head and around my torso. They looked down on my pleasure-pillaged body and smiled, the redhead laughing as I licked my lips.

The Latino, the other black man, and the thin blond who's ass I toyed with were there as well, nuts tightened to their shafts, ready to cum at a word. Both men fucking me picked up the pace as I stared up at four massive packages and four smiles, gasping. I grinned at the dreamlike scene above me and groaned quietly, ready to feel their hot seed on my body. The cock in my ass stiffened quickly, finally causing the one in my twat to do the same. The strokers all bent as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, ready to shoot. My eyes clamped shut as six men groaned and shouted around me.

The redhead shot first, all over my tits and stomach, filling my belly button with his cum. The rest came shortly after, groaning and covering my face and tits with a second coat, careful not to hit the man under me, though some would drop off onto his stomach. I swallowed and licked up as much as I could while being rocked back and forth. I was interrupted, however, with a great roar from the black man in my pussy. He shot the biggest load I had ever seen after pumping my cunt for so long, literally filling my pussy with one shot. It spurted out the sides past his thick dick, and he pulled out, covering my moist lips and mound in thick, white globs of jizz. Even as he finished the other yelled, milking the cum from his cock with my ass as the black man's copious seed ran down onto his nuts. His spasms were short but powerful, sending the last waves of pleasure to my numbed mind. He soon pulled out, lifting me off him and onto the cum-stained cot, semen rolling out of both holes.

There I lay: pussy, ass, mouth, and nipples ravaged. Drunk and half blinded once, totally spent after three massive orgasms. Sweat coursed off my taut body with an insane amount of jizz. Cum leaked out of my pussy and ass, squishing when I moved, and my face and chest were a covered, sticky mess.

The men filed out, some still shirtless, casting last glances at my smooth, tan, glazed body, holes empty but for cum. As I dropped off to sleep, exhausted, I saw Chip leave last. The black box was in his hand, my thong in his back pocket, and a smile on his lips. The last thing I noticed was the dark patch at the front of his jeans, and I dropped off laughing, knowing I had made Chip jizz himself.

Cari opened the door to our apartment the next morning and screamed. I was covered in dried semen, and it crusted my face and hair. My shirt was stuck to my body with it, highlighting my lack of a bra, and it had leaked out of both holes, dampening the crotch of my jeans. I squished when I walked, furious that Chip had stolen my panties and left my clit at the mercy of the seam in my pants. For the first time, I showed up worse off than Cari. Bleary and hung-over, the night before a fuzzy blur of pleasure, I faded into a bath and back into my life.