Fun at the Pool Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,301 Followers

Tom said, "Yeah.", hesitated for a second and then said, "And I also felt this!" At that, he put his middle finger tip between my wife's pussy lips and quickly slid his finger up my wife's cunt, which was so wet by now with all the teasing and fingering she had already had, that it easily slid up until his whole finger had disappeared! He did it quickly and with a bit of an upward thrust and I saw Brandie kind of rock upward for a second, she gasped, and then she settled back down onto her feet. She leaned a bit forward, leaning on her pool cue for support and Tom started to finger fuck her; sliding his middle finger up and down, into and out of my wife's' cunt, slowly at first, right there, at the table, in the bar, while I sat there watching!

I looked up towards the bar and could see that there wasn't anyone in the place, except my buddy, the owner, who was cleaning up around the bar and not paying any attention to what we were doing back here by the pool tables. I turned back to see that Tom was really going at it now, with a couple of fingers up my wife's cunt. He was alternately finger fucking her and rubbing his fingers back and forth between her pussy lips, then jamming them up her cunt again! I could see that my wife was leaning further forward on her pool cue and was breathing heavier in response to Tom's fingers fucking her sopping wet cunt. I could hear his fingers squishing in and out of her and I could smell the aroma of her juices as Tom was working her pussy and bringing forth ever more juices! I could see that Tom's fingers and hand were soaked with my wife's cunt secretions.

John had missed a shot and told Brandie, it was her turn, and she didn't answer him. She just stood there, leaning on her pool cue, enjoying the feeling of Tom's fingers in her pussy. I spoke up and told John, "She's a bit preoccupied right now. She'll be ready in a few minutes!" My wife leaned over farther now, laid her pool cue on the pool table, leaned on her hands on the edge of the table, and just stood there enjoying the finger fucking she was getting from Tom.

At that, John sat down and watched from the other side of the table, drinking his beer, I suspect he was too shy to come right over to where we were and get a better view of the action.

I could hear Tom's fingers squishing in and out of my wife's soaking wet fuck hole, and even in the dim light, I could see her juices frothing up around his fingers. I could smell her sopping wet cunt. My cock was hard as a rock! If we hadn't been in a public bar, (actually I was more concerned about not freaking these guys out than I was that we were in a public bar, because by now, we pretty much had the place to ourselves), I would have pulled it out and started stroking it! I was really enjoying the sight of watching this strange man we had just met a couple of hours ago, finger fucking my wife in this bar. Seeing his fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, watching him sliding them between her pussy lips and rubbing her clit, knowing how good that makes her feel and how much she loves the treatment she was getting, seeing my wife acting like a common "SLUT", was nearly too much for me to bear! I was almost afraid I would bust my nut right there in my pants without ever touching my cock!

My wife was leaned all the way over on the edge of the pool table now with her arms folded under her, she had her feet spread wide and Tom was giving her a fantastic fingering! He would fuck her for a bit, then rub her pussy and clit, every time he hit her clit she would jump and moan, then he'd jam a couple of fingers back up her cunt, and each time he did that, she would jump up and give a little squeal. The jukebox up front was still playing music so her noises weren't traveling far. I took a quick look around the bar to see if anyone else was watching. The only other guy in the place was our friend the bartender/owner and I saw that now, he was watching as he dried some glasses and he could tell what was going on. He knew about my wife's and my, kinky sexual lifestyle, (in fact, he had fucked my wife before on his bar, one night after closing, while I watched and followed up for those sloppy seconds I love so much!), so he just gave me a smile and a thumbs up, that all was OK. It was late and I suspect that he had locked the door.

It only took a few more minutes and Tom's fingers had the desired effect. My wife rose up so that she was leaning on her hands, arched her back, and moaned her way through a tremendous orgasm! I watched as her cunt muscles squeezed around Tom's fingers and her juices ran freely, some of them dripping onto the floor between her feet. Tom's whole hand was soaked and juices even ran down around his wrist! Brandie moaned, gasped, sighed, shook all over as if she had caught a chill, then Tom slowly pulled his fingers out my wife's cunt, gently slid them over her pussy and across her swollen sensitive clit, which made her moan again, then he withdrew his hand.

My wife stood up, turned around and we could see that she was sweating and breathing hard, she said, "I've got to go the bathroom.", and off she went.

Tom wiped his wet hand on his jeans, he and I sat there still with the aroma of my wife's wet pussy hanging in the air and he said, "Man! She is HOT! Thanks for letting me do that."

I told him, "Hey, no thanks necessary, I enjoyed the show too. But, thank her when she comes back."

He said, "I will, for sure. Is there more? Or is that it?"

I said, "Well that's all up to her, but I suspect she's up for more." Then we sat there and waited for her to come back from the bathroom.

Brandie came back from the bathroom looking much more "normal" than she did when she left. She had washed her face, touched up her makeup, her breathing was normal, but she still had that glow of a fresh orgasm about her. She asked me to get her another beer and a shot, so I went up to the bar. The bartender told me the door was locked and we had another hour or so before he had to leave. He had already cashed out his register so he gave me the drinks, "on the house".

When I got back to Brandie, my wife was standing there with both guys on either side of her, she had her arms stretched out and wrapped around each man. She was making out with them, alternately kissing each one as both men rubbed her ass with one hand. I walked up behind her, loudly clearing my throat, then said, "Hey, here's your drinks." The three of them broke it all off. Brandie downed her shot, and then followed it with a swig of beer. While she was doing that, I said, to no one in general, but for everyone to hear "The bartender say's he's locked the door and we have about another hour before he's got to leave."

At that my wife turned to young John and started kissing him. They started really making out and getting pretty hot and heavy. You could plainly see their tongues going in and out of each other's mouths and John had both hands on my wife's ass. Tom started to move in on them, but I put my hand out and motioned him over to a chair, we both sat down and watched. As we both took sips of our drinks, I told him, "We've got an hour, no need to be in a hurry." I wanted to also set the ground rules here, and let him know that I was "in control" here. That I might allow them both to have their turns with my wife, but it would be on "hers, and my terms", not theirs. We would set the pace, not them.

As we watched John and Brandie, my wife got one hand down on the front of John's jeans and she was rubbing what was obviously a very hard cock. Then she stepped back, and using both hands, undid his belt, jeans, and pulled his pants and under shorts down, freeing his cock to spring out in front of him. My wife then went down on her knees and grabbing his cock in her right hand, took it into her mouth!

Young John leaned back on the pool table and stood there obviously enjoying my wife's mouth on his cock! He would look down at my wife sucking his cock and then throw his head back, close his eyes and enjoy the feelings she was bringing to his groin. A few times, he looked over at us, (maybe it was me he was looking at), and he seemed a bit nervous standing there getting his cock sucked by a woman while her husband sat there watching. To put him at ease with the situation, I spoke up and asked him, "How ya like that John? She sucks pretty good cock doesn't she?"

At just 23, John probably hadn't had many blow jobs in his life and certainly he had never had one from a woman as talented at it and with as much experience at it as my wife. Brandie had literally sucked hundreds of cocks in her lifetime and when she met me, I was the first one to ever "tell her" how to do it right. She had taken my advice, practiced on me, and every other cock she could get in her mouth. I think that most men have a harder time busting a nut from a blow job than they do from fucking. But, my wife, Brandie, had gotten so good at it, that she could usually make any man cum within minutes of her starting sucking on his cock! I can honestly say that she is the best cocksucker I have ever known! I have had many men tell me the same thing, although many of them had to do it when their wives couldn't hear them.

Young John was a bit bashful about talking about it, but I asked him again, "Well John how is it?"

John finally managed to speak and said, "Man she is GOOD! I have to admit I was a bit nervous at first getting a blowjob in a bar with you guys watching, but she is going to make me blow any minute!"

Tom spoke up and told me, "Man she looks like she enjoys that and does it well!"

I said, "Wait until you get your turn at her mouth. She's the best damn cocksucker I've ever known!"

While we were all talking about my wife, she was just working on young John's cock and not paying us any attention. I learned a long time ago, that while my wife is engaged in sexual action with another man, she likes to listen to him, me, and others who may be watching, talk about her. The more we talk about her like a "SLUT", maybe even using the term "SLUT", and talk about what she looks like and how it feels, etc. the more she likes it! I greatly enjoy talking to the other man, (or men), too. I like to hear them complimenting her sexual abilities and talking about how good it feels. I like to talk about her as if she's just some "SLUT" we don't know, there for us to "use". I don't allow the conversation to get "degrading or humiliating", neither of us is into that, but talking about her like a "SLUT" is a turn on for both of us!

About that time, young John tensed up and unloaded into my wife's mouth! He let out a loud groan and grabbed the back of Brandie's head, shoving his cock as deep into her mouth as he could get it. The "SLUT" didn't miss a beat! She swallowed every drop! I watched as my wife slowly pulled John's softening cock out her mouth, licking the head of it, licking her lips and looking up at him she said, "Did you enjoy that?"

John laughed and said, "What do YOU think?" She laughed, we laughed, and Brandie got up off her knees.

She came over to the table Tom and I were sitting at, straddled my lap and sat down on me as she picked up her beer and took a couple of drinks. I said, "I'll bet your pussy is soaking wet!" I slid my hand under her and sure enough she was soaked and making my pants wet! Then while she sat there on my lap drinking her beer, I unbuttoned my wife's blouse, unhooked her front hooking bra, and freed those beautiful 38C tits for everyone to see. I started sucking on them. John was standing to my left and Tom was sitting in a chair to my right. I pulled my mouth back from my wife's tits and looking over at Tom, I asked him, "Aren't those nice tits?"

Of course he said, "Yes.", and then he reached out to squeeze, play with them, and roll her nipples between his fingers. Tom didn't know it, but he was doing one of my wife's favorite things. She loves to have her nipples gently rolled between a finger and a thumb; it turns her on, BIG TIME!

Getting turned on even more than she already was, my wife wanted another cock to suck. So, she turned towards Tom, (who was standing beside us by now), and while still sitting in my lap, opened his pants up and took his rock hard cock into her mouth. I sat there watching my wife sucking this other guy's cock just inches in front of my face; I couldn't have had a better view!

I could see her lips stretched over his cock sliding up and down his length. I watched as her hands worked on and kneaded his ball sack as she sucked his cock. I could feel the heat of her soaked pussy in my lap on my rock solid cock and I was afraid if she moved around too much in my lap, I was going to cum in my pants!

I whispered into my wife's ear that I had to get up. She probably understood why, so she stopped sucking Tom for a moment as I stood up, I told Tom to sit back down in the chair I had been in and then I stepped around behind Brandie as she bent over and went back to work on Tom's cock. I slid my right hand onto my wife's pussy and slid a finger tip between her pussy lips. I rubbed it over her clit. She gave an approving moan without taking Tom's cock out of her mouth and wiggled her ass a bit. Then I easily slid a couple of fingers up my wife's cunt and I could feel her hot, wet, slickness, and then once again, the air filled with the smell her soaked pussy.

This entire time, young John is standing there watching us, and his cock is hard again. I looked at him standing there with his pants up but still open, his hard cock sticking out and he was holding it in his hand, I hadn't been watching him the whole time, for all I know, he might have been standing there stroking it. My wife was bent over sucking Tom and he was loving it! He even spoke up and said, "Man! You were right! This babe really knows how to suck a cock!" To which I responded, "I told you so."

At that point I told John, "Come on over here John, and fuck this "SLUT". I have no doubt she wants some cock in her cunt!"

NOW, I had set the tone! These guys had heard me refer to my wife as a "SLUT" and mention her "cunt" openly. The term "SLUT", I use in an endearing manner and she doesn't find it offensive either. My wife and I had talked about this a long time ago and we both think of a "SLUT" as a woman, who freely chooses to have sex on her terms, with whomever she chooses. This we find to be different than a "whore", or a "prostitute", who fucks whoever will fuck them, no matter who they are. So that is why I always use the word "SLUT" in capital letters with quotation marks when I use it in reference to my wife. And I can tell you that it turns my wife on to be occasionally referred to as a "SLUT", by myself and other men, while she is having sex.

So, I pulled my fingers out of my wife and stepped off to my left, making room for John to get in behind her. He dropped his pants to the floor again, grabbed my wife on both sides of her hips and slowly pushed his cock head between her pussy lips. Then he hesitated a moment, and after all this action, seemingly still a little unsure about how I would take all of this, he looked over at me as if to get some reassurance that this was all OK. I waved my hand at my wife and told him, in an almost demanding voice, "Go ahead man! Give that "SLUT" what she wants. Fuck her!"

I guess now being assured that all was OK, John grabbed my wife's hips a little more forcefully and shoved his cock all the way into her in one quick push. Brandie was shoved forward a moment, then bounced back and as John's cock slammed home, she opened her mouth on Tom's cock and gave out a grunt followed by an approving moan. Then John started stroking his cock in and out of my wife's cunt, slowly at first, while she continued sucking Tom's cock.

Tom looked over at me and said, "You know as good as this woman sucks cock, I'm trying to hold out 'cause I want some of this "SLUT'S" pussy."

Hearing that, my wife pulled her mouth up off from Tom's cock and stood there holding both sides of the chair he was sitting in, as John started fucking her, harder, and faster. Tom grabbed the back of Brandie's head and forcefully pushed her mouth back down over his cock and told her, "I'm not ready to blow yet baby, you keep sucking!"

My wife could only suck Tom another minute or two because she was getting so into being fucked by John that she had to have some air. I knew it and when she came off from Tom's cock again, and he grabbed her head again, I told him, "Give her a break a minute Tom, she needs some air."

So Tom just sat there with my wife bent over his lap with his hard cock sticking up in her face while she held on to the sides of the chair and enjoyed getting fucked by John. Tom started playing with and squeezing my wife's tits and nipples the way he had before, and the combination of that, and John's cock up her cunt, was driving my wife to the brink!

I had a great view of John's hard cock sliding in and out of my wife's slick cunt and I could see her juices looking like suds in a washer clinging all around his cock and on her pussy lips. In all reality, this whole thing since John had started fucking my wife, hadn't been more than just a few minutes. I asked young John, "How's that pussy man? Ya like that?"

He answered, "I'm sad to say that even though she got me off a few minutes ago, I'm not going to be able to last long in this pussy. Man she is GOOD! And this whole situation is HOT! I'm going to cum any minute!" I said, "Hey man, don't worry about it, let it go and fill her with your load!"

I saw my wife look at me and kind of shake her head and I knew what she was trying to tell me. She was getting close to an orgasm and she was distressed that young John might not be able to last long enough to get her off. I saw Brandie, start pushing her ass on John and "fucking him", now, more for herself, than for him. She was close and she was trying to get off before John did. Her change in motions was all John could take and I saw his body tense, his ball sack tighten and he drove hard and deep into my wife's pussy as he shot his load up my wife's willing, well used cunt! As he was cumming, I saw my wife tense up and she was moaning along with John in a small orgasm of her own while she took John's load inside of her.

As soon as Brandie had settled down from her small orgasm and John pulled his cock out of her, (I saw globs of their mixed cum drop on the floor between her feet), my wife grabbed Tom's hand, pulled him up out of his chair, she turned around and leaned over the pool table and looking over her shoulder she said, "Come on. Your turn. FUCK me, NOW!" I knew from my wife's tone of voice and the way she was acting, that the small orgasm that she just got off from John fucking her, only lit a bigger fire in her belly and she wanted someone to put it out!

I love it when I hear my wife demanding that some other man "fuck her", it means that she is HOT, she has a fire in her belly that can only be put out by cock and she doesn't care that it isn't my cock, just put that fire out!

Tom was no where near as hesitant as young John had been, he slid his hard cock into my wife without needing any reassurance from me, and started fucking her hard and fast. Tom was a bit aggressive right from the start of this whole thing and so he was really "using" her right now. At this stage of the action, that's what my wife likes, as long as it's not physically hurtful, or degrading. Earlier, Tom had pinched my wife's nipples just the way she likes it without knowing that was one of her "things". Now, he did another thing she likes. When being fucked from behind, my wife likes to have a man grab her hair and gently pull it, or at least hold her head up by pulling on her hair. Tom had his left hand on Brandie's head and had a hand full of her hair while he was thrusting his cock in and out of my wife. We could all hear his balls slap, every time he drove in to the hilt and they hit her belly. He was holding her head up and he looked a bit like a bronco rider trying to hold the reins of a horse and stay in the saddle.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,301 Followers