Fun Down Under Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,920 Followers

"You feeling bad about what just happened," I asked as I studied her face.

"I've never done anything like that," she confessed. "I mean John isn't my first lover but I've never cheated on him... ever," she added.

Knowing full well the answer before I even asked it, I said, "Well, have the two of you ever had a threesome or talked about it?" Again, I knew they had and I knew John wanted it in the worst way.

"Well, we've talked about it," she acknowledged reaching down for her beverage. "But I always told him no. I wasn't interested."

"Maryanne," I started, "A lot of husbands really get off on seeing their wives with other men, sharing them, or even having sex with another woman. You ever thought about that?"

Maryanne just looked back and then shook her head. "I don't know John," I lied, "But I bet he might really get off on seeing you go down on another man....me," I added for affect. "Imagine he sees you fucking me, after he's urged you to have sex with other people, that could really be hot."

Maryanne was in deep thought as I was suggesting all this. I could tell she was really intrigued as I let my hand settle on her bare thigh and then creep slowly to her wet box, still seeping our mixed juices.

"I bet he'd love seeing you suck on my cock," I went on." My shaft between those soft lips of yours." I heard Maryanne gasp as she closed her eyes and spread her legs giving me more access to her slick pussy. I plunged my finger into her wet hole and she moaned.

"I want to fuck you in front of John. I want him to see what a slut his wife can be," I added. Maryanne groaned at the words. "I think he'll like it. I think you both will like it. Tomorrow when I come over to finish your counter, I want you to have him here. Ask him to come home earlier about three and then we'll show him what a little slut you've become."

Maryanne thrashed under me as she moaned and turned her head to me. I kissed her hungry lips as her tongue snaked into my mouth. I couldn't believe I had unleashed such a spirit in this woman but then again I reasoned it was always there just waiting to come out.

"Will you do that for me? Will you ask him to come home early? Then suck my cock in front of him. Make one of his fantasies about his own wife come true?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I'll do it. Just fuck me again. I want to feel your big cock inside me again," she begged.

I obliged her as I pushed her back on the couch on her back and fucked her again. This time I came hard in her pussy and we both lay there for several minutes.

I couldn't wait to tell Jayne and called her on the cell before I was out of the driveway. She wanted to come over but I told her I was exhausted from all the sex Maryanne and I had. But I did remind her of her promise to give me a lesbian show down the road.

The next day I hurried over to John's and Maryanne met me at the door in a kimono with her hair pulled up in a bun. She kissed me long and hard and told me John was on his way home. She was just getting out of the shower.

I hadn't forgotten why I was really there and put a last coast of sealer on the counters before finishing that job. Maryanne made me a whiskey on the rocks as we awaited John's arrival. Knowing he was about to arrive, Maryanne sat my drink down and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I stood up and pulled her up as well, slipping the kimono off her frame to find her naked underneath. I pushed her to her knees as she took my cock in her mouth. Maryanne was working my cock over when John came through the back door. He was immediately frozen in his tracks as he saw for the first time his gorgeous wife feasting on my cock.

Maryanne turned just a little to see him enter but I pulled back on her head encouraging her to stay focused on my dick "I understand that you've always fantasized about your wife taken by another man. Today is your day John. Today your fantasies come true," I added.

John was still standing in place. "Take your clothes off mate. Join us," I directed as John hesitated for only a moment before he slipped off his shirt and then took off his shoes and pants as well. He had a huge bulge in his briefs which I noted, "Looks like someone is already excited watching me have my way with his wife." I turned Maryanne's head slightly so she could see the erection growing in his underpants.

"Go ahead, take those off to and start jacking your cock. Jack it while I fuck her," I commanded.

I had Maryanne bend over the couch, her bare little feet planted on the floor, as I took her from behind. All the while John stroked his meat watching me fuck his beautiful wife. I could see they were looking at each other in between Maryanne's pants as I worked her hot hole over.

"I'm stretching this little pussy out for you buddy. I suspect your little dicks gonna' be lost in there now but you're free to fuck her when I'm done," I chided. I really felt an air of dominance over this young couple who had both willingly given themselves to me totally.

"Looks like you married a little slut there Johnny. I believe this little cunt likes a little strange cock. Don't you Maryanne?" I asked.

"Yes, that feels so good. I love it. Fuck me," she panted.

"And you like watching me fuck her don't you Johnny. You like watching my hard cock fucking your wife's hot little pussy. Taking her? You like seeing some other man slipping her his meat?" I shot in his direction.

John merely nodded but didn't say anything.

"Tell her then fucker. Tell your wife you like watching me fuck her," I commanded.

"I do. I love watching you fuck her. Taking her like that," John admitted as he stroked his dick.

"Come over here," I directed at him. "Get on your fucking knees so you can get a close up look."

John didn't hesitate as he took up a position just inches away from my cock and her pussy.

"Look at my cock sliding in there. My cock coated with her juices, sliding back and forth. Fucking that slut wife of yours. Damn, I can't believe how hard you are watching it," I taunted him. "I bet you want some too. You want some of this?" I asked as I pulled my cock free of her tight pussy.

John was unsure if he wanted his wife to know the real answer. That he loved cock. That he had already tasted my meat. I figured what the fuck, grabbed his hair and pulled his lips to my cock, "Open your fucking mouth," I commanded.

Maryanne was looking back at both of us behind her and she audibly gasped when she saw his lips part and close around my shaft.

"Good boy," I smiled. "Get her juices off my dick. Clean it up and get it wet so I can fuck her some more."

I was anxious to get back to her pussy but I knew both John and Maryanne were enjoying having him suck my cock. This went on for several minutes as I alternated between fucking her hole and having him lick my cock.

"Yea, it looks like not only do we have us a little slut on our hands we've got a little faggot. You like sucking cock faggot? You like being a cocksucker?" I taunted John. He merely nodded his head up and down both to the astonishment and delight of his wife.

"Yea, show your wife what a good cocksucker you are. I think you suck cock better than she does!" I added.

Finally I shot my load deep into Maryanne and then had her sit on his face to clean it all out which he did greedily.

She really seemed to get off on having him clean out the creampie I left and pushed hard so he could get every drop.

That afternoon I fucked her again for several minutes with him under us both as he licked her clit while I fucked her pussy. Occasionally letting him take my whole cock in his mouth. Before I left, I fucked them both in the ass.

I thought Maryanne would die when she saw him riding my cock for the first time. She joined in the chorus of calling her husband names saying what a bitch he was and what a faggot she had married.

Good to her word, several weeks later I invited Jayne over and had Maryanne go down on her. Both Maryanne and John had become very submissive to me and did pretty much anything I asked them to do. Jayne even fucked them both with her strapon. The one I saw her with the first time we met by accident that led to all this in the first place.

It was also a thrill to watch her go down on Maryanne that first time. It wasn't the first time she had been with a woman but it was the first time I have ever seen two women together.

Jayne and I got married about seven months later. She is the most exciting woman I have ever met. We still get together occasionally with Maryanne and John although they both are pretty engaged swingers now. Maryanne really likes the party scene and John enjoys watching her have sex with a number of men, and women too, at the parties they attend.

Maryanne encourages the men to fuck her husband in the ass and often has him suck their cocks both before and after she fucks them. After all Maryanne says, "That's what a good faggot husband does."

Jayne even introduced me to her strapon. I wasn't crazy about it at first but after using her vibrators on me for several months, I broke down and now actually enjoy her cock in my ass.

A few weeks ago she stated she wanted to see me suck cock and maybe take a real cock up the ass. I told her I'm not much into that and have to draw a line somewhere but she kept saying she'll make it worth my while.

Last night, she gave me a long, sloppy blowjob begging me over and over to fulfill her fantasy and watch me have sex with another man. I held out as long as I could but eventually heard myself saying I'd do it. It sounded like another voice and after I came I begged her to forget it. But she says a promise is a promise and has somebody in mind already and I'll meet him soon.

One thing with Jayne, the fun never stops.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,920 Followers
12