Fun for Don and Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan said, "This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it boys? The chance to take a cock deep in your mouths and suck it for all you're worth? We want you to know that cutting the cards will only determine who's first – as soon as we decide the first of you has done a good enough job, then you'll switch places. Okay, then. Don, you cut first." She held the playing cards out to me and I cut, getting a four of diamonds. Then Dave cut, and he was high with a nine of hearts. "Okay, Dave, you're first. Let's see some good cock sucking," said Joan.

I was excited to have my cock sucked, but also disappointed to have to wait to suck Dave's cock. He got on his knees in front of me and without hesitation freed my cock from the panties by tucking them under my balls. Almost immediately, Dave took my cock in his right hand and gave it a squeeze, getting another drop of pre-cum on the tip, and then he took me in his mouth. He went right past the head and took about two-thirds of my shaft in his mouth before going back. He kept one hand at the base of my cock and cupped the other under my balls, and began to rhythmically bob his head up and down on my cock. I could tell that he was enjoying this immensely, especially when he would take his mouth completely off my cock and admire it for a moment before starting again.

I was close to coming in no time, and our wives could tell, because they told Dave to stop. "You're doing a great job Dave, like you were born to suck cock, but you have to stop. We don't want Don to come yet, and we want to see him with your fat cock in his mouth, too."

Dave tucked me back into the panties and stood, and I immediately knelt in front of him, pulled the panties under his balls, and took him in my mouth. I was so anxious to get started that I couldn't wait to admire his cock or stroke it.

His cock was delicious. I had already tasted his pre-cum, but the sensation of having my mouth full of cock, cupping his balls with my hand and stroking the base of his shaft with the other was beyond what I had expected. To know that our wives were watching me sucking with such abandon only added to the excitement. I knew that they were on the bed stroking their pussies, but my attention was fully on the cock in my mouth.

After less than a minute, probably, but what seemed like a long time to me, Kathy said, "Stop, Don, you have to stop. Poor Dave is getting ready to come, and we all want to see that. I want you to bring him over near the bed, here between Joan's legs, and jack him off until he comes on her pussy. I know you want to taste his come, and you'll be able to, but only the come that lands on her cunt. Aim well, and you'll have a big treat."

I almost couldn't believe what she was telling me to do. Joan lay back on the bed with her legs over the side, and then lifted her knees towards her chest and held them with her hands so that her wet pussy was an inviting target for Dave and me. Dave stood over her, and I started to jack him off like my life depended on it, enjoying the sensation of his throbbing cock in my hand. In just a few moments, he began to swell and his breath became ragged, and I continued stroking him and aimed his cock as well as I could at Joan's pussy.

His first spurt came almost as a surprise, and my aim was a little off, with some of the cum hitting Joan's clit, but a lot of it going onto her stomach. I aimed lower and the next spurt went straight onto her wet pussy lips, and the third and fourth spurts were right on, too. There was a lot of cum, and Joan's pussy was a wet mess. I held Dave's cock directly over Joan's pussy and milked the last couple of drops out of it.

Kathy said, "Good job, Don. You got most of it onto her pussy. Why don't you lick that last drop off the head of Dave's cock and then suck the last drops out, if there's any left."

Dave's cock was slowly losing its hardness, and I readily took it into my mouth, savoring the taste of his cum and trying to suck another drop or two out. He was spent, though, and the drop on the tip was about all that I got.

Kathy said, "I think you've cleaned him out – now get busy on cleaning up Joan's cunt." Dave got out of the way, and on my knees I repositioned myself directly in front of Joan's wet pussy. I started licking up Dave's cum and Joan's juices, and the combination was incredible. I felt like such a cum slut sucking and licking the cum from Joan's pussy, and I wanted the cum on her stomach, too, but Kathy wouldn't let me move up that far. When I had cleaned all of the cum from Joan's cunt and tried to move up to lick the cum from her stomach, Kathy said, "No, that's for me to enjoy. You get out of the way." And with that, she leaned down and gave a long lick to Joan's stomach, sucking all of the remaining cum into her mouth in one neat movement.

"Now it's your turn to come for us," said Joan to me. "Dave, get on your knees and start sucking Don's cock, but we want Don to come on Kathy's cunt so that you can clean it up like Don cleaned my cunt."

I was so ready to come, but I wanted to make this experience last as long as I could. Kathy was on the bed with her legs spread wide, and she even reached down with both hands to spread her pussy lips, giving Dave something to aim my cock at. Dave's mouth felt great on my throbbing cock, and I could tell that he was enjoying sucking me as much as I had enjoyed sucking him. The entire scene was so nasty, with my wife on the bed ready to have her pussy drenched in my cum, me standing there in Joan's panties getting sucked by Dave, and Dave kneeling in front of me in Kathy's panties. I could tell that his cock was getting hard again, and he was really getting into taking as much of my cock into his mouth as he could. Dave could obviously sense that I was getting ready to shoot, and so he backed off and pulled me by my cock towards the bed, jacking me off over Kathy's juicy cunt. It took just a few more strokes, and I started to spurt what must have been the biggest load of my life all over Kathy's cunt and her thighs and stomach.

When I was done shooting my load, Joan said, "That was great, you two. Dave, you know what to do now."

Without further urging, Dave moved between my wife's legs and started eagerly licking my cum from her cunt. He was enjoying it, and so was Kathy – I think she came twice in the space of less than a minute.

When Dave began to move up to Kathy's stomach to get the stray cum, Joan stopped him, saying, "You got yours, now let me get mine." With that, she pushed Dave out of the way and got between Kathy's legs to get the remaining cum from her stomach and from the insides of her thighs.

Dave and I were a little weak in the knees at this point, and totally drained, and so sat down on the bed next to our wives. Kathy pulled herself up and said, "That was fun. We'll have to do it again sometime soon, but next time I think that we should really take charge of the guys make them service us in a lot of different ways. I've always wanted to have two cocks in my cunt at one time, and I've got some other ideas about how we can make the guys even more subservient to us."

Dave and I looked at each other, and I think I saw some hopeful anticipation in his eyes.

12