Fun In His Birthday Suit

Story Info
He gets more than he bargained for on his birthday!
10.8k words
4.53
57.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers

Jackson (Jack for short) and Ben had been friends for as long as they could remember. They played little league baseball together, as well as high school basketball and baseball, were neighbors, took all the same classes in high school, and were going to the same college. They also both not only had birthdays in July, but shared the same birthday! Hell, their baby showers were thrown together! It's no surprise, then, that their eighteenth birthday was a blast for both of them.

Ben's house was bigger, with two stories and a wraparound porch, so both families gathered there to celebrate: Jack's parents, his older brother, and his grandparents along with Ben's parents, his younger and older sisters, and his grandparents. After the party, both boys went out and exercised their rights as adults, buying condoms, cigarettes they'd never smoke, and porn. Then they went back to Ben's for the night. Jack stopped off at home just long enough to hide the porn, shove a condom in his wallet (as if), and head back over to Ben's. Ben's parents had had to leave right after the boys' party for a conference six hours away and wouldn't be back for a couple of days, but Ben and Jack couldn't care less. That just meant they could be louder! Ben's younger sister, Jenna, was staying with friends, as always, and his moody older sister, Cameron, stayed in her room on the computer all the time. She was very social, but her parents teased and bothered her incessantly when she was home, so if she had to be home for the summer, she was seeing them as little as possible.

To be honest, Jack thought Cameron was hot. She was only a year older than he and Ben, at nineteen, so he had watched her grow from a skinny, brunette stick of a girl to an extremely attractive woman, and all at the same time he developed his own physical attributes. She tended to wear too much makeup and baggy clothes, but she ran long distance for their school's track team and played tennis in the off season, so her body was in perfect shape. Her eyes were huge, and a gorgeous emerald green, supported by high cheekbones and supple lips. She just liked to hide it with heavy mascara and thick lipstick. Cameron's breasts developed early, so she was the first girl boys ever noticed, and her figure was great. Jack couldn't understand why she always dated total assholes; she either had no self-esteem or some deep-seated problem she was dealing with, and both were a shame.

More than once he caught himself wondering what she looked like underneath her perpetual hoodie/sweat pants combination, and slowly rubbing his groin at the thought of her in the locker room or shower. He always took the chance to glance in the laundry room at his best friend's house to see what panties she'd been wearing lately. For all her mild demeanor and introverted activity at home, he knew she had to be sexually active and was strikingly beautiful, and her thongs showed it. She loved lace in intricate patterns, bows and charms, and the color green. He almost stole a thin lace G-string of hers from a laundry basket once, but decided that not only was it probably expensive, but it wasn't worth the mental anguish to desire her. She was distant, older, his friend's sister, and out of his league. Despite his efforts, he desired her intensely, of course, so he might as well have taken the panties anyway. He just wished there was a way she could think of him in the same manner. One time, a year previous, Jack thought she had finally seen him as a man and not just her brother's friend, and she might have been worth pursuing then, but that opportunity was past.

Ben's parents had bought a huge aboveground pool at a bargain price in middle of the summer, and both kids immediately had friends over, so the backyard was crowded with teens. Jack and Ben were both seventeen, as were most of their friends, and Cameron's demographic was the same but a year in advance. It was one of those rare times Cameron eschewed her sweats for a bikini (dark green, of course, with pink polka dots) and joined the adolescent fun. They all swam together, some of Ben and Jack's friends hitting on Cameron's, and they all had a good time. The girls swam, then oiled and sunned. The boys swam, fought, splashed, threw the girls into the water, and thought about girls sunning and oiling. Lunch was provided, with lemonade, and the vast majority of the day was frittered away in frivolity.

Things began to slow down in the late afternoon, and friends slowly started drifting away to cars and homes of their own. Jack had been lounging in the sun for a couple hours, Ben was "escorting" one of Cameron's friends to her car, probably hoping to score a date. Cameron herself had gone in for towels, though they were unnecessary given the egress of all the revelers. Jack was as relaxed as could be, just soaking up the sun's heat, and thinking of Cameron's ass in her bikini. He had been thinking of that ass, and her body in general, with increasing frequency the past year or so. She had become an object of his sexual affection whether he wanted her to be or not. Before he could stop it, the sun and his mental image had raised his cock up to full attention in his swimming trunks, visible to any who could see him, a veritable umbrella pole over the deck chair in which he was splayed out.

Quickly, he jumped up and ran for the house, needing the air conditioning and a cold drink to take his mind off Cam's curves. He bounded for the glass doors to the kitchen, his boner swinging in front of him. Up to the deck in two strides, he looked down to step over the door frame onto the kitchen tile and BAM! He collided with Cameron returning with her towels, the last person he wanted on his mind. He staggered backward to the door, keeping his balance, but Cameron forcefully sat down on the floor, knocked to the ground, tits bobbing in her scanty top, and towels everywhere. She looked up with wide eyes, startled, and the first thing she could see was Jack's dick at eye level. It was so close she could see the rim of his cockhead outlined through the fabric, and it pointed straight at her, almost in accusation. She couldn't help but gasp as she reflexively gauged its rigid girth. She looked away quickly, gathering towels, but not fast enough.

"G-g-g-gosh I'm sorry, Cam!" Jack said, mortified at his clumsiness and his all-too-obvious arousal. "Are you alright?" He silently willed his erection to soften, but if anything her gaze had solidified it. He saw her initial stare and knew the first thing in front of her eyes and at the fore of her thoughts was his boner. He grabbed two towels as fast as he could, trying to look nonchalant as he held them in front of his groin.

"I'm fine, Jack, but for God's sakes do you have to run everywhere?" She rose to her feet, her eyes level with his chin, looking up at him and smiling. "A bruised tail bone is just what I need for my run tomorrow morning. If I miss one day, I'll miss five, then weeks! Then I'll be fat and out of shape, and then I'll really catch shit from Mom and Dad! It's all they can do to keep from nagging me in my sleep! Give me those."

Jack had been staring at her hairline, something more boring than those deep green eyes, and almost sighed in relief when she whipped the towels out of his hands to reveal nothing but the usual soft bulge of his package. "Sorry, sorry, Cam. You know you could never get fat!" He laughed and scooted past her, eager to be away and desperate for a cold shower, trying not to think about how cute she looked when she tried to act angry. She sighed as well and went outside, thinking loudly to herself. When did he get muscles? She could iron clothes on those abs! He had finally grown taller than her, and suddenly all she could look at was his torso, his smile, his ass, and his sparkling blue eyes. And his package. What was he thinking about out there? That must have been at least seven inches long! I wonder how many girls he's had. He can't be any worse than the guys I've dated. Oh, were he eighteen, and were I single! She left it there, as oblivious to his desires as he was to hers.

Jack almost pushed it farther after that, knowing she had finally come to terms with his masculine sensuality. He had only had sex once, with his last girlfriend, and she had been as cold as an iceberg. She lay there, letting him do all the work, and hitting him for accidentally getting cum on her face. She blamed him for her own inadequacy and they broke up soon afterward. Cameron had been with multiple guys, and enjoyed the sex she had with them, but they were all vain and immature, and she had some sexual preferences she didn't want to share. She had never been desperate enough to be herself in bed.

Both she and Jack went their separate ways, and stayed casual friends, not letting the memory of that incident fade, but not talking about it. Another year slipped by.

The two boys might as well have been alone in the house, for all they cared. Ben's room was in the back corner of the main floor, away from everything but the laundry room, and they reveled in their seclusion. They both lounged in shorts, talking about girls they liked while blaring music. Both were eager for college in the fall: for coeds, more sex, and less drama. Neither of them had much luck with girls in high school. Ben liked older girls, and was extremely intelligent. He tended to intimidate the small selection of women at their high school, despite the physique basketball and baseball had given him. Jackson had attracted girls, for those same physical traits as well as his easy charm, but after that last breakup his old girlfriend spouted rumor after rumor of his "violent temper, alcoholism, awful friends, and inability in bed." The ladies just walked on by. Both young men were eager to get out and live a little.

They talked about college stuff: the ratio of women to men, which fraternity they should join if any, where they would stay, what their majors would be, and where their other friends were going. Girls also frequented their conversation: whose body they'd miss from high school, what they wanted in a woman, how many chicks they wanted to pick up their first week of school (both decided fifty was possible), and who they'd like one fling with before they left. They agreed on most of the questions they posed to each other. Being practically brothers and best friends had ensured that, but for whatever reason the thought of Cameron instantly arose in Jack's mind, as it had constantly over the past few months. She just wouldn't leave! Coincidentally, she was going to college thirty minutes away from her brother and Jack, so he refused to discount her as a distant option.

She had haunted his dreams more and more as he grew desperate for a woman and the more tired he was of the feel of his own hand for pleasure. She appeared naked and willing in his fantasies, that bikini she wore a year earlier discarded around her.

She entered his mind again unwillingly, and Jack concentrated on it, letting Ben's voice fade. His dick twitched against his thigh at the thought of her that day, sprawled on the floor, chest heaving, legs spread. It had grown to be a significant image in his mental collage of masturbation inspiration. He elaborated on it now, dropping his swimming trunks to the floor in his mind as she beckoned him forward and removed her top. He stared into space and wondered what her nipples looked like, and whether she shaved her pussy. He kept his pubic hair in a neatly trimmed triangle out of which his dick sprouted, so he wondered if it would be embarrassing if she had more hair down there than he did. Not that it mattered in this fantasy, for she was shaved as smooth as a baby's bottom, and loved the feel of her fingers on her clit. Jack walked within reach of her desperate hands, watching as she reached up for his cock. She moaned and her loins shivered against the cool tile as she rubbed her pussy lips. Her hand slowly reached for the head of his cock, finally resting on his throbbing—

"Jack! Jack! Jack, dammit, focus! Do I need to slap your ass awake! Have you heard a word I said?"

Ben interrupted his fantasy, irritated, finally realizing he had been ignored for the past few minutes. Jack jolted back from his mental paradise, gaping at the familiar walls of his friend's room, the imagined touch of Cam's fingers on his cockhead rapidly dissipating. He looked down to realize he had a hard-on and was glad the lighting in Ben's room was too dim for him to notice.

"Yea, buddy, I heard ya! I'm just tired, I guess. Do you care if I sleep in the guest room instead of on the floor down here tonight? I'm draggin' ass as it is. There's no way I'll be able to stay awake and talk." As if to make his point a massive yawn escaped his lips.

"Sure, Jack." Ben said, laughing, "As long as you don't mind being so close to Cam's room. I swear she's been getting more moody. She's been single forever, and you know how girls get when they think guys don't like them."

Jack replied, getting up and immediately turning his back on Ben to walk out, hiding his wood. "Sure, sure, they're all the same. I think I'll be able to deal with her if she attacks me." They both laughed as he padded barefoot and away down the hall.

As he passed the laundry room, however, he was seized with an inspiration he couldn't ignore. He froze in the doorway, looking in at the gleaming machines, mounded baskets of dirty clothes, piles of clean clothes awaiting hangers, the massed mountain below the laundry chute from upstairs, and freshly pressed shirts on the ironing board. He glanced to his left back down the hall as Ben's light flicked off and he settled into bed. Within moments, the youth was snoring like a freight train.

Jackson waited a few minutes, and then slowly stepped into the laundry room, fixated on the tangled mass of clothing and towels under the opening of the laundry chute from the hall closet a floor above. He stood at the edge of the pile, staring in the dim light for something that looked like lingerie. His only light was a nightlight in the hall outside, so it was some time before he glimpsed a patch of lace near the top of the pile. He couldn't tell the color in the dark, but he had seen this one before in the laundry, recognized the pattern, and knew it was red. She must have worn it just the day before! His breath quickened, and the cold concrete floor sent shivers up his legs. His desperation drove him, and his fantasy beckoned him onward. He wanted to hold her musk to his nose and imagine her taste. He wanted to think that by wrapping her panties around his manhood and stroking, he was pushing into her moist depths. It was the closest he could get to the heat of her thighs, and his hormone-fevered mind found no shame in that.

He dropped his shorts and boxers to his knees in one push, freeing his throbbing dick. It was just less than eight inches long and pointed out and up, bobbing slightly with each beat of his heart. It curved slightly to the right, and was thickest in middle, tapering slightly at both ends. His nuts dangled below it, rising slightly due to the chill of the floor. They were untrimmed, displaying Jack's fear of scissors near something so important to his adulthood. Jack loved his package, knowing he was fortunate to have it, and just wished he could lure a girlfriend with it alone. He wrapped his right hand around the veins of his shaft, feeling his smoothness, and pumped a few strokes to bring himself back to full hardness. His member throbbed in his hand, and he was reminded of how long of a day it had been with no release whatsoever. Eager to get a load out, he reached for the panties in the laundry pile.

As his hand reached them, however, his fingertips curling in the fabric of her womanhood, his whole hand and the top of the laundry pile were illuminated in full light. Like a spotlight, someone had opened the hamper above in the brightly lit hall, highlighting his clandestine actions. Vividly he was given a snapshot of his shaking hand, appearing out of the darkness, ensnared in the pungent crotch of a bright red lace thong, ready to pull it to his nose and awaiting member. Guilt flooded his mind, flushing his cheeks. Before he could snatch his hand away, a hoodie and a pair of light lounge pants fell on his arm from above, followed by two socks. They were still warm from body heat, and he could smell soap and perfume on them. In a blinding flash, brighter than the light from the upstairs hallway seemed, Jack had a vision of Cameron's toned body, clad in nothing but underwear, standing in full view just four feet above his head if he could only have seen her through the ceiling above him.

"Cameron..." he whispered to himself unwittingly, in awe. As quickly as it escaped his lips, however, he regretted uttering it. In the silence of the almost empty house his whisper sounded like a shout, and reverberated up the chute. He heard a loud gasp, and then the light was shut off with a click of the upstairs door. He groaned audibly as he heard her steps, muffled by carpet, flee to her room and stay there. He looked around him, snapped out of his desperate, horny trance by a new embarrassing experience with his friend's hot sister, and was disgusted. His flaccid cock rested against his nuts for all to see, dangling over his shorts. His hand was buried under his fantasy's clothes, revealed to her eyes in the very act of groping for some of her leftover scent with which he could instigate and mop up his ejaculation.

Rapidly, he removed his hand and jerked his boxers and shorts back up to his waist. Defeated and disgusted, but no longer tired, he strode down the hall, turned the corner in the living room, and padded up the stairs. He tried to tiptoe past Cam's room, which still had a light burning under the door, but his destination was the next room down, sharing a wall. He knew she would hear the door and hear him climb into the bed of their guest room, no matter how softly he tread. He yanked off his shorts, throwing them into a corner, and then jumped into bed, pulling the covers up around his ears, giving no thought to his neglected penis, forcing himself to think about the damage he'd done. He glared at the ceiling, seething at himself for a while, hands clenched at his sides, but his bed was comfortable. Soon his eyes fell shut and his grip loosened at his sides. He relaxed his shoulders, falling deeper into the pillow. His breathing deepened, he began to snore slightly, and he was asleep, dreaming the dreams of the young.

His eyelids never even fluttered thirty minutes later as she opened the door and walked in, armed with all the equipment she could carry. Her hair flowed free around the fair skin of her face, which was marred only by the sharp line of the scissors she carried in her mouth, like a pirate with a knife. Moonlight lit her eerily through the window, and she looked bulky silhouetted with both arms full. She listened intently, moving silently, making sure he was deep in his dreams. One hand carried a small lamp with a heavy shade, which soon blanketed the room in a soft glow, allowing for vision but not bright enough to startle the sleeper. The scissors were placed beside it on the floor, followed by a ball gag, a cock ring, two pairs of padded handcuffs, and two stout lengths of fabric. A bottle of K.Y. lubricant followed them from the other hand, placed lovingly among the assembled raiding tools.

Then the other arm was emptied. The large camera it carried, mounted on a tripod, was placed on the floor at the very foot of the bed, just to the right of the bedpost on Jack's right side and aimed toward his slumbering form under the blankets. She switched it on, and made sure it was in the right position to capture their every move, but didn't start recording. Now she could be lithe, smooth, and purposeful, clad in nothing but an elaborate green lace thong and bra set: new and matching her eyes perfectly. A delicate pair of emerald stilettos completed the outfit, stabbing the carpet with authority and pushing her ass and chest out. The light put an ethereal glow to her toned stomach and highlighted her abs. It cast shadows from her busty DD size tits onto her shoulder as she walked, swinging her hips seductively. Her thong curved up and around her legs on the sides, emphasizing their length before plunging down in a sharp V between the tanned masterpiece of her ass. If she filmed herself, she'd be model-worthy. Smiling evilly, she bent down, exposing her green-clad pussy lips between her legs to Jack's closed eyes. She scooped up the handcuffs, fabric bonds, gag, and lube, and set to work enacting her most secret and desired fantasy. In the process, she would enact his too, in a way.

JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers