Fun In The Back Row Of The Cinema

Story Info
Two couples have fun together in the back row.
3k words
4.24
119.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had been looking forward to finally getting home for the weekend all day. He'd been working away for a year now, and while the money was good, the quality of life wasn't. He'd been married to Tammy for close to ten years, and while they were still both very much in Love, James working away whilst Tammy looked after their two small children meant that their precious weekends were often over before they began.

This Friday was one of the rare occasions where James and Tammy decided to have a night out away from the kids, having arranged a trip to the cinema with their close friends Jane and Steve. To complete the night a table had been booked at a restaurant in the cinema complex.

Jane and Tammy were old school friends, who had become close when they both married and had children at around the same time. Both women looked good for their 30 years, having had their children young enough to get their bodies back in good shape.

Tammy's Blonde hair framed her fresh face and her small frame was completed by a pert pair of breasts. Jane was of medium build but had larger breasts. Her wavy brunet hair would often come to rest on the soft flesh which was visible above the tops she would wear to emphasise her cleavage.

James was proud of his athletic build which he managed to maintain with frequent trips to the gym despite not eating properly all week. Steve also kept himself trim with his landscaping business keeping him permanently fit and tanned.

James looked out of the train window, a view which he was all too familiar with. He wondered what film the girls had decided to book. He wasn't too concerned as it was just nice to have a night out with his wife and some friends, but after a hard week at work a chick flick might well send him to sleep.

James caught the reflection of the girl opposite looking directly at him. He was pleased he could still turn heads, and congratulated himself on going to the gym for a shower and shave before catching the train. One thing about only having weekends together was that James and Tammy always made an effort for one another. James hadn't seen a stubbly leg or bikini line for months!

The train pulled into the station and James jumped off, he walked round to the pickup area where Steve was waiting with Tammy and Jane in the back of his car. James got into the passenger side, and turned to say hi to his wife. She leant over the seat and gave him a kiss.

"Get a room," shouted Jane.

"Sorry," said Tammy, "I haven't had physical contact all week you know!"

"Thank God for plastic then!" Replied Jane.

They all laughed and Steve set off for the cinema. "What are we watching then?" Asked James.

"Well we never got a chance to book anything, so we're going to catch the eight 'o'clock showing of that new comedy, but we won't have much time to spare."

Steve pulled into the cinema car park just before eight, he parked up and they all pilled out of the car. James found himself looking up his own wife's skirt as she clambered out of the back of the car. Her legs still did it for him, especially when she was wearing a short skirt and knee boots like she was today.

Tammy was certainly making an effort for him tonight, boots with short skirt was James' favourite, and Tammy knew it. James wished they could just go home and relieve the frustration that he'd been suffering from all week, the sight before him wasn't helping the situation. After Tammy followed Jane, her cleavage again catching James's eye, her breasts hanging down and swinging while she struggled out, god he was horny tonight.

"All sold out," announced Steve when they made it to the foyer.

"Sod!, What are we going to do?" Tammy asked, her disappointment clearly audible in her tone.

"Well that new thriller is on at ten," said Steve, "and it's supposed to be quite good, we could go for food while we wait."

Jane gave him a cheeky look, "No wonder you want to see it, the poster says erotic thriller."

"Caught again!" laughed Steve, "but it's that or a foreign subtitled effort."

Decision made! Steve went to buy the tickets while James, Tammy and Jane went to sort the table out at the restaurant. "We're not busy so changing your reservation isn't a problem sir, also it's Happy Hour until Ten, all cocktails two for one, so you've probably picked the best time to come."

They got seated and had the first round of drinks ordered before they even opened the food menu. "We're both going to have Screaming Orgasms," Jane announced to Steve when he arrived with the cinema tickets. His face looked puzzled. "But you're just having a Beer."

"That's not fair, you girls get all the fun," retorted Steve.

"That's not what you said last night," Jane licked her lips sexily, then unconsciously wiped her lips with the back of her hand and laughed, "sorry private joke."

The Girls worked their way through the cocktail menu while the boys stuck to beer. Tammy and Jane were clearly making the most of their night out, and they all laughed and joked though the meal. The conversation often coming round to sex, Jane seemed particularly interested in how James and Tammy coped during the week. Tammy had consumed enough drink to ensure that her normal reserve was gone, and while the boys talked sport and cars, James definitely overheard his wife say "Vibrator" and nearly spat his drink across the table when he was sure he'd heard "Cucumber" accompanied by dirty giggling. God he was horny just hearing the highlights, and would have to remember to get the details when he got his sexy wife to bed later.

They paid the bill and made their way over to the cinema. They went in to the screen showing their film, Tammy leading the way to the back row. "It'll be like we're teenagers again," she sniggered. Tammy went and sat down first, then James then Jane then Steve. The screen was nearly empty with only a few other couples dotted around. It wasn't long before the lights dimmed and the film started.

The film was good enough, and the four friends had got themselves comfy in their seats. It wasn't long before the leading man was showing off his physique with some pretty steamy scenes. A Threesome with couple of lesbian murder suspects was his finest hour so far, and James was thankful they hadn't got into the comedy.

Tammy snuggled up to James, resting her head on his shoulder. It reminded James of their younger days when they were dating. They had nowhere with real privacy so the only action he saw was either down the local lovers lane or some heavy petting in the back row of the cinema. Tammy had always had a love of being fingered, and he was sure it stemmed from her time in the back row, being treated to a finger or two in her tight snatch.

James glanced to his left to see Jane and Steve were also re-enacting their youth, French Kissing like a couple of teenagers. Following their lead, James turned to Tammy and started kissing her like he used to. James put his hand on her knee, just above where her sexy boot came to an end, but wasn't sure how she'd react if he moved his hand any higher. The drink had certainly relaxed her, but he wasn't sure it was enough to allow him to touch her up in public, whilst sat next to their friends.

While he was deciding whether to progress, he was shocked to feel her hand on his pushing it under her skirt and up to her damp knickers. Damn she was turned on, positively dripping. James used one finger to pull the gusset to one side and felt the bare skin of her freshly waxed pussy.

Tammy whispered, "That was supposed to be a surprise for later, now are you putting a finger up me or not?"

James didn't waste any time and stuck his middle finger into her pussy, she was wet, very wet, and as he started inserting another finger she spread he legs allowing him full access and let out a whimper.

James quickly looked to the left to see if Jane and Steve had heard his wife. The sight before him made his jaw drop. They were still French kissing like a pair of teenagers, but Jane had her eyes closed and legs spread while Steve's hand disappeared up her skirt. James could tell by the action of Steve's hand and the look of bliss on Jane's face that he was face expertly masturbating her. As James attempted to regain his composure Jane opened her eyes and looked right at him. She continued kissing Steve while holding James's gaze, opened her legs a few inches wider, and winked.

James was rock hard and thought he was going to cum in his pants. He regained his composure and turned back to his wife. He continued his finger thrusting but all the excitement was getting too much. Tammy saw his big bulge and put her hand on his crotch. Leaning over to him again, she whispered, "It's hot in here, why don't you go and get a drink, then we can sort you out when you get back." James didn't need asking twice.

Steve joined James going to the concession stall, returning with some cold drinks to cool the girls down. When they got back to their seats they could see Tammy had moved next to Jane, so James shuffled past and both boys sat on the outside next to their partners.

"Now, where were we?" Whispered Tammy, and she turned to kiss James. She reached down to his fly and pulled out his cock. It was hard instantly, and James was concerned that being as horny as he was, he wouldn't last long if she gripped too hard. Tammy took a firm grip, but sympathetic to his situation, started wanking him very slowly.

"That's it, not too fast baby," James said," I don't want to get cum everywhere." Tammy lent over sticking her tongue in his mouth again, then pulling away, she licked her lips sexily.

"I can make you cum the second I want, I'm always in control."

"I don't think so," replied James, "years of practice have given me masterful control."

Tammy smirked, "Oh, yeah, what do you make of this then?" She passed him a pair of skimpy red knickers. They must have been new, he'd not seen them before. Obviously part of the sexy outfit she'd worn for him tonight he thought. Even in the low light he could see the unmistakable trail that had been left in the gusset, someone was obviously very excited!

"Very nice, but It'll take more than a new pair of knickers to make me lose it I'm afraid gorgeous."

"They're not mine!" Tammy said, biting her lower lip and glancing down at her lap.

James looked down and saw a pair of his wife's sexy black thongs around her ankles, and to his amazement, someone else's hand between her legs. He lurched forward, his wife increasing her pace on his cock. Looking past his wife he saw Jane with one arm stretching across to his wife's lap, her right hand disappearing up under her mini skirt. Meanwhile Jane's left hand was wrapped around Steve's cock giving him a masterful handjob. Just when James thought the sight couldn't get any more erotic, he noticed Jane had hitched up her skirt, spread her legs as far apart as she could, and wasn't wearing any knickers. Now he knew whose the red knickers were.

As he stared at Jane's immaculately shaved pussy, Tammy lowered her left hand, and placed it gently over her friend's smooth lips. Tammy began to gently rub Jane's clitoris while both husbands looked on. After working her clit for a few minutes, Tammy's fingers disappeared into Jane's gorgeous pussy. As she worked her fingers in and out, Jane's juice was forced out and dribbled down her inner thigh.

The fingering continued for a while before the girls turned their heads to look one another in the eye. After a few seconds Tammy dared to move her head forward for an attempted kiss. Jane did not refuse. As their lips met the girls opened their mouths, Tammy being the first to put her tongue into her friends mouth. Jane responded and the pair kissed passionately. The girls tried to keep up their simultaneous wanking and fingering actions while they kissed, but it proved too difficult. Breaking off from their first Lesbian kiss they concentrated on their hand actions.

Aware that the men were enjoying the show, Jane withdrew her fingers and lifted them up to her mouth. Again she looked James straight in the eye as she licked his wife's juice off her outstretched fingers. Tammy again increased her pace on James' cock, knowing how turned on he must be. She withdrew her own hand, and mirroring Jane's actions, brought her friends juices to her mouth. Tammy stuck out her tongue and very deliberately licked one finger at a time.

In the low light James could make out stringy threads of their friends pussy juice hanging between his wife's fingers and mouth. Tammy sighed as she licked her fingers clean, increasing her pace on James' cock to the speed she knew would finish him. As she looked on Jane saw James's balls tighten, and said in a voice too loud for a cinema, "In my knickers sexy, I want to see you cum in my knickers. Fill them up for me," It was all too much. James bought the frilly red knickers up to the tip of his cock as he started spurting a weeks worth of fluid into them.

Jane's hand returned to her own pussy while she watched the sight of her friend's husband filling her knickers with cum. Her hand returned to her husband's cock. Jane was very aware of her audience, and Tammy was not at all self conscious about turning her hand to herself. She was determined to cum too.

"Poor old Steve needs to cum," Jane said to Tammy, teasingly, "what do you want to see?"

The situation was making both girls hornier than ever, "I want to watch you blow him, let him cum in your mouth." Tammy almost ordered.

In the tight space in front of Steve, Jane positioned herself in a squatting position. She took Steve into her mouth. Tammy worked her own pussy while she watched, and admired Jane's technique.

"Get those tits out for him" Tammy commanded.

Jane grabbed her top and pulled down hard, it didn't take much for her breasts to spill out over the top of her bra. They were practically popping out already. Jane did a good job of working Steve's cock, and flicking her tongue around it, taking it in as far as she dared. Tammy was getting off on the sight and reached over to grab some of Jane's tit which wobbled about as her head bobbed up and down. Seeing his wife have her breast groped was the final straw for Steve. He grabbed the armrests and his whole body tensed , spurting cum into his wife's warm moist mouth. Jane expertly caught every drop and swallowed just as she'd been told to.

Jane got back in her seat, wiping her mouth and having a quick look around to make sure they hadn't been spotted. She looked at Tammy, and said with mock disappointment in her voice, "Too bad we haven't cum."

"Well we're not finished yet," said Tammy.

"Good," said Jane, "I don't suppose you fancy giving a girl some oral?"

While she spoke Jane spread her lips to show Tammy what was on offer, her tits still hanging out of her top.

"I'll give it a go, but I want you to put your knickers back on first."

Jane was disappointed, until Tammy handed her the knickers back. She'd forgotten about getting James to use them as his wank rag. Tammy gently pulled the knickers back up Jane's legs and slowly pulled them up to her crotch. When they reached her pussy the cum oozed out either side of the crotch. Tammy watched the horny sight of her husband's cum dribbling out as she patted the gusset of the kickers, making Jane flinch she did. It was still warm and Jane gave wiggled in her seat as her pussy got desperate for attention.

Impatiently Jane put a hand on the back of Tammy's head and pushed it into her waiting snatch. Tammy instinctively stuck her tongue out, and through the thin fabric tasted the semen mixed with her friends pussy juices. Tammy reached between her own legs and started fingering away again.

It wasn't long before Jane was close, she pulled her knickers to one side so Tammy could get her tongue right inside her cunt, and with every lick Jane felt more of James's cum being forced into her. She suddenly grabbed Tammy's hair and bit her lip to stop the whole cinema from finding out about her orgasm. Having her hair pulled and face ground into a pussy dripping with cum was also too much for Tammy who stifled her orgasm in her friends cunt.

The Film finished not long after, giving the friends time to find their missing clothing in the dark and re-dress. Walking out though the foyer the usher asked "enjoy the film?"

Steve replied, "Well the beginning was a bit slow but it certainly picked up towards the end,"