Fun On The Trampoline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I guess Sherry decided that she wasn't ready for things to be over and took matters into her own hands. So to speak. By simply taking her right leg off of mine and closing both of hers she not only effectively trapped me she also shortened the possible depth of my insertion. As hard as I tried I couldn't move my dick any more than an inch or two and the additional pressure she was able to apply by squeezing her legs together was driving me fuckin' insane. "Jesus Sherry, you're killing me here. Please, open up," I begged.

"Take it easy Sweetie. We've got plenty of time," she said. Now where had I heard that before?

God, I really needed to cum! First I reached down and tried to lift her leg back up but she wasn't having any of that. So then I figured I could play dirty also. With the two middle fingers on my right hand I started rubbing her clit high up on her pubic bone. She said something about me not being fair but she loosened up enough that I was able to go lower. I found that she was completely erect so I trapped her between my index and middle finger and began squeezing and rubbing her up and down and from side to side. Just a couple of minutes of this action and she was again breathing hard and on her way to an orgasm. She also put her leg back over mine giving me complete access to her depths again. I started pounding her a hard and deep as I could and my climax began building.

I would love to say that we had earth shattering, simultaneous orgasms but the truth of the matter is that I had absolutely no control left and I came first. And it was one of the most intense orgasms of my entire life. It's really difficult to adequately describe a world class climax but I can say that I felt this one in every part of my body. And it just lasted and lasted. I held my breath so long that I nearly passed out. Once I came back down a little I resumed rubbing Sherry's clit. She had been extremely close when I climaxed so it didn't take her any time at all to go over the top. This time she came so hard and contracted with such force that she almost ejected my still mostly-erect cock from her pussy. But I felt it coming and pushed in as hard as I could. Deep inside of her I could feel every pulse and tremor and it felt wonderful.

I put my right hand back under Sherry's shirt and cupped her left tit. With my face in her hair I went to sleep. I know that's not very romantic but it had to be around 3:00 in the morning and we'd had a lot to drink and I had been up all day and I just drifted off. When I woke up it was around 10:00 and hot and I was still covered up with my pants down around my knees. No one else was around so I went to my place and showered. When I walked over to my sister's later I found that Sherry had already headed back to Houston and my nephew back to Dallas.

I haven't seen Sherry since then and have no idea how she feels about the night. Nor do I harbor any expectations that it will every happen again. But it doesn't matter. I have a memory that not many men my age will ever have of a wild night of sex on a trampoline with a beautiful twenty one year old girl and two people there to watch. Yeah, my nephew told me later that he and his date actually sat up and watched us until we were finished. You'd think I'd be getting tired of him high-fivin' me and saying, "You old horn dog, you." But I'm not. And if I ever need a little help when masturbating I don't have to work very hard to remember every detail.

This is my first try at serious erotica. All of the rest of my stories are in the Humor/Satire category. If you liked it please let me know and I'll try another. Thanks. UncleJ.

12