Fun Times with my Husband's Boss

Story Info
Horny wife needs more0
3k words
3.96
458.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been fucking my husband's boss for over a year. My husband doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Jim is my husbands boss. Jim is 6'3 and weighs about 210 pounds. He has short brown hair and blue eyes. Jim is very tall but muscular, since he is a carpet installer. He is a very good looking man, and a great lover.

I don't really know why, or how this affair started. Im not all that great looking, at least I don't think I am. I am about 5'1 and I weigh about 130 pounds. Im kinda thick for my size, but hey that's what having kids does to your body. I used to be a weight lifter in high school, and I still have my great legs and arms. The middle is my problem, Im lazy what can I say. I have long light brown hair, and blue eyes. I guess it is my personality that gets a mans attention. Im very funny, and sharp witted. I am always around to make a smart ass comment or to make you laugh.

I guess how me and Jim got together was, on a fluke. After James my husband, and Jim get off of work they come to our house, and drink a few beers to relax. They have done this ever since James has worked for that carpet company. James and Jim are best friends. Whenever James left the room Jim would always wink at me, or smile. Then we would chat about all of the things James does that gets on our nerves. Since James doesn't always work with Jim, and often he goes and works with the owner of the company. Jim would come over after he was done working, and he would wait for James to get home. We would talk and gripe about, all of the stupid things James does that makes us mad. I guess Jim and I had a special relationship. We could gripe about our partners and get it all off of our chests. Jim would gripe about his wife Lisa, and I would gripe about James. We were becoming fast friends.

A year ago, Lisa left Jim and moved to another state. So Jim put his house up for sale, and I helped him clean his house. I boxed up all of the things he didn't need, and made sure his house was clean when the house was shown to other buyers. Jim would call me, and tell me to go let his dogs out. I would put one in the cage, and take the other to my house. More often he would call for me to go over to his house to clean it, so it wasn't a mess for other people to see. I really didn't mind since, I am a stay at home mom. Jim would either pay me twenty dollars, or buy me a few beers when we would all go out to the bar. So far my relationship with Jim was on a friend level, until one Friday night.

As usual, James, Jim and I were sitting around talking and watching sports. James went outside to finish putting breaks on his truck. I went into the kitchen to finish making dinner. Jim came into the kitchen to get another beer. He started some small talk about work and his dogs. Then I asked him about his daughter, since she has cystic fibrosis. She was the same age as my oldest daughter. Jim was telling me all about her treatments, and it was hard for Lisa to keep up with all the doctors appointments. I told him, that when Paige would visit next time, he should bring her over so she could play with my daughter.

Jim said, " You have been so nice by helping me get my house together. I can't thank you enough."

" No problem, I have nothing else better to do."

" You have no idea how much of a help you have been. I don't think I could have gotten it all done without help."

" Really it wasn't a problem. I know you have been going through a bad time, but what are friends for."

That is when I turned around to get some onions out of the basket on the counter. Jim leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first, I didn't know what to say or do. All in all I liked the kiss.

Jim looked into my eyes and said, " Im sorry, but I have wanted to do that for a long time. I hope your not mad at me. Please don't tell James, because he will get so mad and you know that."

" I wont."

It was about two months later, when Jim called me to go over to his house and clean, before another set of potential buyers got there. So I took my kids over to the neighbors house, and told her that I would be back in an hour or so. I pulled into Jim's driveway. I walked up to the door and walked in. I started to clean the family room, and living room. I was in the back bathroom off of the master bed room, when I heard the front door shut. I thought this was odd, since the people were not supposed to be there for another two hours.

Then I heard Jim's voice say, "Heather,where are you at?"

I said, " Im in your bathroom cleaning."

Jim walked back into the bed room, and sat on his bed. I asked him, " What are you doing here? You don't get off work until at least six o'clock."

" Well, I decided to stop by to see how things looked. Plus I don't have another job scheduled until four."

" So, why couldn't you just clean your house yourself?"

" I knew that you needed to get out of the house, and get away from the kids for a while. So far you have done a good job cleaning. Lisa never cleaned the house this good."

" Well you want your house to be sold right? Then you need to really clean it, so they can picture there own shit in here. I learned that off of one of those shows, on home and garden network."

I walked over to his bed and I started to pick up his clothes. I was putting them into the laundry basket when, Jim grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him on his bed. I started to flip out. I liked Jim, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to cheat on James again. It was bad enough, last summer when I fucked a guy from my work. James and I, had just worked out all of that bullshit. I don't need any more to add to the pile.

I told Jim, " What the hell are you doing? This is wrong, I cant do this to James again."

" Don't worry about it. He will never know, I promise. I know you have been wanting to fuck me for a while, so just let it happen. I promise you will love it, and I always keep my promises."

I didn't know what to say or do. I just laid there and let him do everything. Jim rolled me over and laid on top of me. He started to kiss me ever so softly, it was nice. Slowly he kissed down to my neck and collar bone. When he kissed and lightly bit my shoulders, is when I started to get into it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I to take off his shirt. He had a nice broad chest and it had great definition to it. I rubbed my hands all over his chest. He pulled my shirt off over my head, and on unhooked my bra. Once my bra was off, my 36D tits, fell free from the confinement of that bra. He cupped my left breast, and chewed on my hard pink nipple. I started to unbuckle his pants, I wanted to see how big his cock was. James is not a very big guy, and neither is his cock. James tries to please me in bed but he never does. I just wanted to see if Jim had enough to make me really feel good, and not fake it for once. I slowly got his pants off enough to see what he had. I would say he had about a 8 inch cock and it was about 2 inched thick. I started to stroke and jerk at his very hard hot cock. I even felt a little pre cum on the palm of my had from my effort. Jim pulled off my pants and underwear all in one big jerk. He kissed me from my neck all the way down to my inner thighs. I had been so long since another man has licked my pussy the way that he did. The way that he suck and flicked at my clit with his hot wet tongue was amazing! How he fingered my wet pussy with the licking and sucking, I had my first orgasm in months. The orgasm was so strong my whole body quivered.

I finally said, " I cant take it any more, I need to suck on that cock!"

Jim stood by the end of the bed, and I was on my hands and knees licking his cock. I sucked in the head of his cock, and rolled my tongue all over it. I licked the under side of his cock with the tip of my tongue and sucked on the whole under side of his cock, from the base to the head of his cock. I finally started to get the rest of his shaft into my mouth. I tried my best to get all 8 inches in my mouth, but I got about 6 inches in. At first I started to suck soft and slow, then I picked up my pace and I sucked on it harder. It seemed the harder I sucked, the more Jim moaned. I know it has been a while since he had, had sex but he was acting like it was his first blow job. He put his hand behind my head and started to force my face farther down on his cock. I just loved it when a man forces me onto his cock, it makes me so wet! He had both hands on the back of my head, and he was moving his hips as if he were fucking my dripping wet pussy.

Before I knew it I heard him say, " Oh shit! Yeah here it is! You ready to swallow what I give you to swallow?"

I never had the time to answer, he shot his load of hot cum into the back of my throat. I swallowed every bit of his load. He put both of his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back on the bed. With my legs open, he took his cock into his hands and started to smack my pussy with it. I love that feeling of a cock smacking my pussy lips, it makes my clit tingle. He was rubbing the head of his cock on my hot pussy. Then he just rammed his cock in so fast, it felt like he almost ripped me. Jim pounded away at my pussy for only five minutes when, I had another great orgasm. I rapped my legs around his waist, and grabbed a hold of his hair. It had been so long since I had and orgasm hit me so hard. I let go of his hair and I braced my hands on the head board. Jim grabbed my right leg and put it on top of his shoulder.

I heard my self yell, " Oh fuck me Jim! Fuck me good! Fuck that pussy! Ahhhhh! Yessss! Fuck that cunt! Make that cunt cum all over your cock! I want to feel my cum drip all over you! Fuck me harder! Yessss! Fucking pound that pussy! Make that pussy yours!"

I heard him say, " scoot your ass over the edge of the bed. You will really love this one."

I did as he said, with out a question. He was standing up as my ass was hanging over the edge of the bed. He put both of my legs straight up so my feet were touching his shoulders. Jim grabbed my legs and started to pound my pussy hard. So hard it was hurting but it also felt really good. As he pounded away at my pussy, he opened my legs so I was looking at him through the V-shaped view of my legs.

He did the oddest thing, he winked at me and said, " See I told you that you would like fucking me."

Jim rolled me over on to my hands and knees. We fucked doggie style for the longest time. He pinched and pulled at my nipples, this was getting me so hot. I started to return his force, with my own. Jim flipped me over onto my back, I have never been moved by a man into so many positions ever. I had to always move myself, this was different to me. As I was laying on my back, I put my legs around his waist. He seemed to like this a lot. Then he reached under my waist and took both hands and grabbed a hold of my ass. He was pulling me into him as he was thrusting into me. I had the biggest, strongest orgasm in my life in this position.

I yelled out, " Oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck that pussy good! Fucking pound that wet cunt!"

Jim said, " Oh you like me fucking you don't you? Yeah! Mmmm! I fucking told you, that you would love it bitch!"

He kept pounding and pounding away at my pussy. I felt my pussy juice running down to my asshole. Then Jim said, " Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

I said, " A few times, but I really didn't like it."

" Well those guys cant do it right then."

He flipped me over on to my hands and knees. Then Jim said, " Well Im going to fuck that sweet ass of yours. I promise you will like it. Like I said before, I always keep my promises."

He grabbed the lube from the night stand drawer. He lubed my asshole up and then his cock. Jim told me that he would take it slow so that it wouldn't hurt. He slowly put the head of his cock in to my tight ass. He got the head in, and about an inch of his cock. With every movement he put a little more if his cock in my ass. It burned a little at first, but I was starting to enjoy it. Once he had all 8 inches in my ass, he slowly moved it in and out. Jim asked me if I was alright.

I said, " Just fuck my ass! Stop teasing me. If you are going to fuck it, then fuck it!" With that, he started to move faster and faster.

Then I heard myself say," Fuck that ass you bitch! Come on pound it! Fuck it harder! Harder! I said fuck my ass HARDER!" Jim grabbed a hold of my hips and started to pound my ass hard.

I heard Jim say, " Oh yeah! You have a nice tight ass! Nice and tight! Mmmm! Ugghh! Yeah! What a sweet ass you have got! Mmmm!"

While he was fucking my ass I was rubbing my clit and fingering myself. I was moaning an screaming. The more I moaned, the harder Jim fucked me.

I finally heard Jim say, " Oh shit! I am about to cum all over your ass! You want me to cum all over your ass or on those nice big tits of yours?"

I said, " Cum in my ass! I want to feel your hot cum in my ass!"

Jim shot his load into my ass. I felt every shot of his cum in my ass. I wanted more! Jim laid down next to me on the bed and said, " Damn! That was some good fucking! We need to fuck more often."

I said, " No shit! I think that was one of the best fucks of my life. I want you to fuck me in my ass in the shower. I love how you fuck me in my ass!"

Jim said, " We will have to save that for another time. It is almost three o'clock! Shit! We have got to hurry and get dressed!"

I put my clothes on and gave Jim a kiss on the lips and ran out the door. I spent two hours fucking my husband's boss! What a great fuck he was! I got home took a shower, and got the kids from next door.

I had dinner ready and on the table by five o' clock. James walked in at a little after five. I acted like nothing had ever happened. It was about six o'clock when Jim walked into my house. Every once in a while I caught Jim winking at me. I tried not to let James know anything at all. James was clueless, and Jim and I had a great two hours of fucking. To this day, Jim and I find time to sneak off to get a great fuck in. James will never know, that his boss fucks me so good. I am glad that their names are the same. When I am fucking my husband, I am thinking of Jim. Who cares if Jim and I are having a great sex life, so is my husband. We all are happy and James will never know what i have been doing with his boss.