Fun with Becca and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

I pulled my stiff cock out of Katie and they all repositioned themselves and planned. Steve flat on his back with his tool sticking up. Becca sat on him, reverse cowgirl, but held herself up with her hands and feet, so just her pussy and ass was actually touching him.

Ultimately, Katie could lie between their widespread legs and she could take one long lick that would start at the bottom of Steve's balls, up his shaft, to the penetration of Becca's pussy lips and then on to her clit. I think Katie was going to like this, not just from the licking and sucking aspect, but also from the sight of Steve's thick cock penetrating a Becca's pretty pussy, right in front of her face.

Becca lowered herself down onto Steve's thick meat. Her pussy was already warmed up from the fucking she was getting a few minutes ago. Now it was Steve's turn and Katie was there to help. First she made Becca stay way up high so that the only thing in her pussy was his big knob. Katie grabbed his tool with her little hands, her fingers never even making it all the way around. She began to furiously jerk Steve off into Becca's still dripping cunt.

Katie would add some slow dragging licks up his thick shaft and then flick her tongue around the under side of his swinging balls. Becca had a great view from the top and was allowing things to play out. In the meantime, I lay back down on top of Katie and entered her from behind again. She moaned in response and pushed her hips back to take all my meat.

I got on my knees with my dick still buried in my wife's slick cunt, and grabbed her hips. I started to fuck her harder which caused the bed to begin to rock back and forth. That motion allowed her hand to slide up and down at a more constant pace. It also bounced Becca up and down about half the length of Steve's cock.

It didn't take long for Steve to announce that he was cumming.

"Keep you cock inside me, Steve. I want your cum to ooze out of my pussy and Katie can lick it all up."

"Oh fuck, here it comes honey."

Steve grabbed Becca's tiny waist and pulled her down deep onto his cock, all the way to the root. Becca screamed out in passion as Steve's balls tightened up. His cock began to pulse as he blasted his load of cum deep inside his wife. Katie massaged his tightened ball sack which helped his moment. After the 2nd shot, the thick gobs of cum began to ooze out and down his shiny wet dick. Katie did not miss a beat and began to suck the cum that was draining from Becca's pussy while Steve was still inside her.

Both Becca and Steve really liked it as Katie licked and sucked each of their parts, making sure not to miss any cum. That was all I could take as I picked up the pace and prepared to shoot my load also. I could feel my body tense up as my balls supplied a healthy cum shot of their own. I could feel Katie's pussy suck my cock in even further as if it were trying to milk all the jizz out of my joint. I finished loading her pussy with my man juice and rolled off. She rolled on her back and the cum was slightly dribbling out of her freshly fucked cunt. Becca hopped off Steve and dropped to between Katie's wide spread legs. She began to suck the cum from my wife's bald pussy. She pushed her tongue deep into Katie's depths which caused her to throw her head back in pure pleasure.

I leaned over and kissed my wife from the upside down position which also gave me a great view of Becca licking away. Becca moved on to suck and lick Katie's swollen clit with intentions of making Katie have her own orgasm. Her breathing picked up and then went uncontrollable within minutes. Becca was very aggressive with her tongue action and had Katie squirming around like mad. I was trying to hold her still while keeping my tongue planted deep in her mouth.

Steve had leaned over and began to suck Katie's thick nipple which pretty much was the icing on the cake. I looked around for a moment and saw all this on the big screen. I forgot that all this was being taped and we would probably end up watching it again. I refocused on kissing my wife who was now on the edge of insanity.

I saw her tummy begin to quiver and her legs began to tighten around Becca's body. Her hips were gyrating but there was not rhythm as she was losing control.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh."

Katie finally reached the edge and shuddered out the last orgasm of the bunch. I continued to hold her still as Becca made sure not to stop until Katie was done. After Katie had cum, she collapsed on the bed breathing very rapidly. The look on her face was totally blank as she lay there. I don't thing she ever anticipated anything like this and was in shock.

We all hung out there for a little bit, just taking in the thought about everything that happened. Eventually, we got dressed and plopped on the couches and chairs for a refreshing drink. We were all very satisfied with out first gig in the sex room. We can only hope there will be more.

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers
12