Fun with My Young Lover

Story Info
She has fun with while her husband watches.
3k words
4.22
226k
46
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
503 Followers

Simon and I had been flirting online for weeks now, since meeting at a friend's BBQ, when in a drunken moment I told him about our swinging lifestyle. I suppose Gary and me were now experienced swingers and we had indulged many of our fantasies over a fifteen-year period, both of us really enjoying involving others in our sex lives. When I told Simon about some of our adventures I know that I really turned him on and since then we had stayed in touch by text and emails. The truth was we had built up so much sexual tension I wanted to have Simon and he wanted me so I decided to tell Gary about how desperate Simon was to meet.

That night in bed I broached the subject with my husband.

"Are you still ok with me having another man occasionally?" I asked.

"You know I am! Our swinging is back on track now. Why, is there someone you'd like to have fun with Jayne?" he replied.

"Maybe? I do really fancy Simon." I teased.

"He's a bit young Jayne, but you can have fun with whoever you like as long as I'm around ok?"

Two days later it was 10pm in the local pub and I was out with Simon, Gary having agreed to our date. I looked at myself in the mirror in the pub toilets thinking about what was to come. My heart racing I inspected myself and reapplied make up and smoothed my skirt over my hips. I looked like a posh slut, just what I wanted.

I looked at my wedding and engagement rings and thought how happily my husband Gary had let me go out on this date with Simon. I left them on even knowing the chances of me sleeping with Simon later were odds on. The last hour or so Simon had been very charming and sexy as we chatted intimately, he was obviously feeling confident, and almost cocky really but rightly so considering the way I felt. I knew I wanted him, so I took a deep breath and rejoined Simon in the bar.

"I'm pleased Gary was knows about our date tonight. Did you tell him that I really want you Jayne?" He said.

Before I answered I looked at Simon very appreciatively. He was only a little taller than me, blonde fair hair, about 15 years younger than me and he smiled confidently.

He told me earlier about his running marathons and working out and looked very fit.

"I like seeing other men and Gary is cool, he's happy with me being with another man for sex."

Any doubts he might have had that I was up for it were now gone. He looked me up and down admiringly as I stood next to him. I knew my choice of outfit was right, a black skirt that came to mid-thigh and slit up the side with a black silk blouse. Under that I wore a black bra and matching thong, hold up stockings and my spikiest heels.

"You fancy going somewhere else then? My place or yours?" Simon asked grinning.

"Mine. Gary will stay out of the way, come on let's get going before I change my mind," I said grabbing my handbag. Simon held my hand as we walked out to his car and as I sat in the passenger he leaned over and gave me a tender kiss. As he pulled back I thought how again about much younger than me he was.

"Are you happy to do this Simon? I'm quite a bit older than you and it's a bit of pressure for you because Gary will be at home."

"I'd love to fuck you Jayne, and you said Gary is happy so let's go."

He smiled and then he ran his eyes over me and gave me a very deep kiss, his hand at the back of my head. Then we pulled out of the pub car park and headed down the road chatting easily. While he was driving he reached over and gently rested his hand on my leg. I inched a little closer and rubbed the bulge in his trousers his cock already hard as we arrived home.

"You are comfortable with this?" Simon asked.

"Of course I am! Come on in," I said laughing.

I walked into the hall and Simon followed and shut the door. The house was in darkness, I knew Gary would have gone into the spare room sure I that would bring Simon home. In the dark I suddenly felt nervous and I knew Simon would be too so I took the lead and pulled him against me. We kissed again, hot open mouth kisses, our tongues searching our mouths, his hands were exploring and he soon found out that I was wearing stockings.

"Come on, let's do it," I said taking his hand. We went upstairs into the bedroom and I flicked on the bedside light.

Simon put his arm around me and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I reached my arms around his neck and pulled him close, his hands began exploring and his hand went under my skirt and began massaging my clit.

"I want you now Simon," I whispered.

He looked straight into my eyes and then undid my blouse, unzipped my skirt and then lifted me up and put me gently on the bed.

"Just relax for a minute Jayne," he said as he started to undress himself slowly. He was lean and muscular with clean-shaven finely chiselled features. His eyes were a sparkling blue and his blonde hair was thick with a firm chest sweeping down to a narrow waist and high hips. His stomach was flat with a prominent six-pack of muscles. Simon was very fit, looked good and knew it!

"Very nice, I'm going to have fun with you." I said breathing heavily as stood there in his boxers. "Let's see it."

He pulled down his boxers and I saw a nice fat cock standing out proud and rigid in front of him. I sat up and took a condom from my bedside table and threw it to him. Then I undid my bra and peeled off my g-string as I stared at Simon's cock and he rolled the condom on looking down at me. The bed creaked and Simon got on and pushed me back onto the mattress. He run his hands over my tits and pussy and then he rubbed his hand up and down the tops of my stockings.

"They turn you on don't they," I said as he rubbed his hand up and down the tops of my stockings.

"Yeah, I love them," he said.

I felt his hand running up and down the tops of my stockings and then higher as a finger slipped into my pussy. He changed position and went down between my legs and his hands began to work on my thighs. I laid back enjoying his touch as he felt my silky stockings and then the skin of my inner thighs. His fingers touched my pussy, pulling it gently apart as I groaned softly and pushed against him as his tongue explored me. His hands reached around and grasped my thighs as I spread wider, pushing myself onto his tongue. I was already on the verge of cumming and was too wound up for much foreplay and I wanted him now.

"Simon! Fuck me. Now!"

He quickly moved up between my spread thighs, ran his hands over my body, squeezing my tits and giving me a deep wet kiss. He spread my legs wider as he entered me, slowly pushing his thick cock in and then stopped as I moaned.

"Take it slowly." I whispered, "You're very big."

He stopped pushing, just easing himself in and out slightly until I was wet and relaxed enough. I moved my hips as my pussy adjusted to his size as he kept pushing gently until he suddenly impaled me with his cock, taking my breath away pushing me sideways across the bed.

I'm not a noisy lover but I was so worked and wanted Gary to hear me being fucked hard. I grunted and moaned like never before as we thrashed on the bed in lust, my fingers clawed at his shoulders. I didn't think he could fuck me any harder but I was wrong. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and then thrust it deep back in again. The power of this young man almost knocked the breath out of me as he did it repeatedly.

"I'm gonna cum," I said as I wrapped my legs around his back digging my heels into his back keeping him in deep.

"Oh yes, fuck just like that." I yelled, my body quivered and tensed as I cum. He kept his weight on me as my vagina went into spasm on his cock until slowly I relaxed.

I was unable to move under him as he smiled down at me. Simon was not even breathing heavily and he began moving fast fucking me hard again. His hips pushed against mine, I felt his buttocks flexing as I dug my fingernails into his firm bottom. I was still breathing heavily as Simon lifted himself so his arms were straight and continued thrusting into me.

"Does that feel good?" he whispered. I looked down between our bodies and almost came again when I saw his big cock resting just inside my pussy.

"Mm" I moaned, "Do you have to ask?"

I glanced to my side and saw my husband standing in the doorway, a big grin on his face, his eyes wide taking in the scene. Simon saw me look, his eyes darted in fleeting panic from his Gary's face to mine. Simon froze his cock just resting inside me.

I moaned quietly. "Come on Simon. Do it, fuck me!"

I pulled my feet around his back again and pulled him in until his balls slapped against my bum.

"Yes that's it," Simon said as he laughed softly. He realised that this was the game and started fucking me fast again. I was pinned under him again and in this position his cock was really in me deep. My cheek was pressed against the sheets, my arms spread, I cried out for Gary's benefit and looked straight at him as Simon grunted, flexed his back driving his cock deep in me.

Without taking my eyes off my husband I said, "Come on Simon, do me, let him watch. Come on, fuck me hard!"

I was naked except for my stockings on my back across the width of the bed with my legs spread wide. My back arched with my head almost over the edge of the bed and my face red with lust. I'm sure Gary knew now we enjoyed having him there, this seemed to spur Simon on. Kneeling above me Simon grinned at my husband and then down at me. With my feet locked in the small of his back he flexed his buttocks and thrust deep into me making my back arch of the bed and gasp out loud.

Then Simon slowed and slid his cock out of me.

"Now, turnaround Jayne." I groaned in frustration as he manhandled me around. I rolled slowly onto my front, facing Gary, kneeling on all fours. I looked straight at my husband, the look on his face was priceless, standing as he watched us eyes glazed stroking his cock. My boobs hung down and my necklace dangled between my breasts as I prepared myself for the next onslaught from my fit young lover. My pussy ached as I spread my legs and looked over my shoulder.

"Fuck me, I love this!"

I felt his cock bump against my pussy, then a slurping sound as the head slipped just inside. He gripped my hips and I bit my lower lip in anticipation as he suddenly thrust deep and hard into me. I cried out as his hips ground into my buttocks.

"You like that, don't you Jayne? You like fucking with him watching?"

I could only moan in answer, I loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy and I began groaning with pleasure as he increased the pace making me want to cum again.

"Enjoying the show?" I said looking at Gary as Simon grabbed my hips and began to pound me hard, held me tightly, fucking me deep. Gary watched mesmerized as Simon fucked me hard, his thighs slapping loudly against my buttocks as he relentlessly thrust in me making my head sink to the mattress. I loved every second of being fucked hard and rough like this in front of my husband and Simon showed no signs of tiring or losing control. Reaching down he cupped my breasts squeezing and tweaking my hard nipples.

I opened my eyes to see Gary stroking his hard cock as he watched.

"You're beautiful, looks like you're having a good time," he said smiling at me.

"I love you," I whispered looking at my husband as wanked his throbbing cock.

Then I turned my face over my shoulder and Gary watched me kiss my young lover. From where he stood he missed nothing with my face turned towards him he would see how I was enjoying this. Simon slowed a little and I got my breath back.

"Simon, got on top of me, I need to cum again."

He slid out of me with a plop and sat on back while I turned over and spread my legs wide again. I noticed Gary come closer and watch by the bed. Simon held his cock and pressed it against me again. I tensed, spread my legs further apart and then relaxed, moaning, as he positioned himself over me. He pressed down and his cock slid right into me making me gasp out loud. He gripped my shoulders and started fucking me slowly and deeply, just what I wanted.

"Oh yes, just like that." I said knowing I was nearly there.

My muscles were contracting like crazy around his cock, as he kept deep in me. I put my hand between our bodies and began massing my clit.

"Oh yes, just like that." I moaned. I rubbed my clit harder as I started to cum. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

I felt totally drained and sore under Simon as he gently rocked on top of me. He gave me a long lingering kiss and then rubbed his hand over my face.

""I'm nearly there Jayne, where do you want it?"

I kissed his hand, sucking his fingers sexily between my lips making a loud slurping noise.

"Do you want to come in my mouth Simon?"

Simon grinned and nodded at me and slid out of my pussy making me gasp softly. He sat on the bed with his back against the headboard, his legs spread and his cock sticking up glistening. Looking Simon straight in the eyes, I pulled off the condom and pumped his cock with my hand, it was so hard.

"What do want?" I whispered.

"Suck me and make me cum." He answered.

I knelt between his thighs and immediately dipped my head into his lap, opening my mouth wide and took him in my mouth. I could taste my pussy juices as his wet and throbbing cock slipped between my lips and I pumped it in my fist, running my tongue up and down the thick shaft. I glanced over at my husband and saw his hard cock in his hand as he watched me suck my lover. I moved to the side to make sure Gary could see everything because I wanted Simon's cum in my mouth.

"Come in my mouth lover, I want it!" I said lifting my head. Then I kissed Simon giving him a taste of his pre-cum on my lips.

"I'm gonna cum in a minute, suck me," he said as he pulled my head down again.

I kissed the top of his cock then looking at my husband slid my lips down Simon's cock until it filled my mouth. I started to pump it hard again, making Simon groan and hold my head down, fucking my face. I could feel it twitching and knew that he was about to come.

"Okay, Jayne, here it comes. Oh fuck, mm!"

With a shuddering moan, he climaxed and I groaned and closed my lips over his cock wanking him cock gently. Gary saw Simon pumping his cum into my mouth and then as I let it dribble down my chin to my neck. I smiled at my husband and swallowed, his face was contorted as he stood watching and cumming quietly in his hand.

The room smelt of sex, a horny mix of cum and sweat. Gary left the room to fetch towels leaving me laying on Simon's chest feeling very contented as he gently stroked my back.

"I've never met anyone like you before, you are very special," he said and then gently kissed me.

Gary came back with towels and tissues and smiled down at me, I knew I must have looked a wreck.

"Do you want to tidy up darling?" He said passing me a towel.

I went into the bathroom and saw I looked like the well-fucked slut I felt like. Dried cum glistened on my face and chest, my hair was a disaster and my make up was wrecked. I sorted my face out, straightened my stockings and put some clean knickers and returned to the bedroom. Simon and Gary were both dressed and busy tidying the room.

"You look fab Jayne. And thank you!" Simon said before he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You are very sweet Simon, I'm sure we will do this again," I said and smiled at my husband who nodded his approval and then shook hands with Simon.

We all went downstairs and as Gary showed Simon out he said, ""That was fucking great we should do that again!"

It just confirmed that we were both equally keen to continue our fun and find some new adventures to have. It also reminded me how lucky I was to have such and understanding and supportive husband.

gandj130
gandj130
503 Followers