Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

"You know", she said "About Elena."

"What about her?" I asked tentatively.

"I've been wondering how it would feel to kiss another woman's pussy, especially after watching you, Sue and Louise all these weeks."

"I heard you ask them at breakfast a day or so ago."

"Well anyway, I decided it was great. Elena has such a sweet little cunt, a small clit like mine and I shaved her pussy after she did ours. I got off as much from getting her off as I did from her kissing mine."

"I've been noticing how you've slowed down sexually these past few weeks. You're having a hard time getting an erection more than twice a day. I realize we've been sucking you dry so to speak. I have an idea how to take some of the pressure off and it involves Elena."

"Oh yeah, how?"

"Our bed is plenty big for three people, so I'm going to ask Elena to sleep with us. I'm so used to you getting me off with your tongue every morning and I'm not about to give that up. She can do me and you'll have some extra rest time. Of course, if you feel up to it, you can join in and do either or both of us, but we'll leave your cock alone."

"Wow! some solution. Do you think she'll go for it?"

"She better, or she'll never get a green card."

I thought to myself, what a change in my wife. Ever since we did our game with Sue, she's been a different person, unusually horny and now bi-sexual.

"Ok, as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

"How are your balls?"

"Feeling good, those weights didn't bother me too much."

She took a washcloth and soap and reaching between my legs, pulled them up and out.

"You're sack seems longer, those weights must have pulled it to the max."

After she finished the soaping and washing, we left the tub got in the shower and rinsed ourselves off. We went to the kitchen and saw Elena and Maria standing by the sink talking.

"So girls, what did you think of Sue and Louise's little game?"

Maria looked at me blushing as she said, "I've never done anything like that in my life. I hope you're not mad at me or Elena for what she did."

"We're not mad, but honestly did you have any fun?"

Elena smiled and told my wife how she appreciated what had happened and hoped she also enjoyed it.

Maria jumped in with, "My husband hardly ever kisses me down there but you Senor are a master. I haven't cum like that in years. Your pene is so sweet smelling, not like Miguel's and I came again just from having it in my mouth. Your huevos are fantastic and like Miss Sue, I'd like to play with them as much as you'd allow."

My wife looked at me as I thought, things are going to get better around here.

She pulled Elena to the side of the room and started whispering in her ear. I noticed Elena's eyes widen as my wife continued. Finally, she nodded her head and gave my wife a hug.

"Well, that's all settled." my wife said as she poured us coffee.

To be continued...

Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12