Funny How Things Turn Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers

"I won't ask again Dave, if you don't take a photo soon I'll think you don't like me," she purred looking back over her shoulder.

I was still struggling to get my drunken head around what was happening. Was Laura playing a game with me to see how far she could push me and was our friendship in danger if this carried on? Did she like me in that way or was she just hammered and horny? Before my brain had a chance to work things out, my dick took control of the thinking and I grabbed my phone and switched on the camera.

Laura's eyes shone and her smile grew as she saw me point the camera at her and once again she bent over and touched her toes. Click, click a couple of pictures taken and there was no turning back now. On hearing the noise from my phone Laura reached back and pulled her shirt right up her back and I was greeted with the site of an electric blue lace G-string that matched her eyes.

How had I not noticed before what a fine arse she had? Click, click and another couple of photos were taken. I leaned forward for the next photo so the whole screen of my phone was taken up by her pale round arse and the thin string of fabric disappearing between two perfect cheeks. Click. I thought I could just make out the lips of her pussy straining against the confines of her underwear.

"Like what you see, Dave?" Laura asked her voice husky and full of desire.

"Uh-huh," I replied, looking straight into her eyes as she turned back for approval. Her eyes widened as her gaze moved down to my crotch where my boxers were struggling to contain my rigid cock. That smile again, and then she reached back behind her and grabbed her butt in both hands and pulled her cheeks apart so I could see the outside of her arsehole around the thin blue line of her underwear.

I almost came there and then and it was all I could do to not stand up and ram my cock straight into her. Click, click, click. I was in a dream as this gorgeous girl that I had lived with for two years but never really noticed, not properly at least, was now spreading apart her most intimate areas and putting on a private show just for me. And I was loving it. I couldn't get enough of Laura's dark arsehole looking back at me contrasting against the pale skin of her cheeks as she held them apart.

After the last click, Laura stood up and walked the few steps to my chair before beckoning for me to stand up.

"Hope you enjoyed the show?" Laura asked as she reached down and stroked my cock through my boxers. "Oh, it seems you did," she remarked as she found a wet patch where my precum had begun leaking through the cotton of my underwear.

"You're so fucking sexy," I heard myself saying before I realised the words had come out of my mouth.

"So you finally noticed?" she replied, still caressing my dick through my clothing with one hand while tracing the other hand around my mouth.

"Now, let's see what we have here," and with that she was down on her knees pulling at my boxers. As she got them to my knees my dick sprung up and hit her chin and then stood out in front of me just centremetres from her face.

"Someone's keen to get out," she giggled and as she spoke I could feel her breath against the swollen head, making it twitch and jump. This just seemed to spur her on even more and she began alternating from hot breath to cool air against the head of my aching dick, whilst ensuring that no part of her touched me.

"Fuck Laura!" I stammered, "this is torture."

"That was kind of the point!" she replied and then without warning she took my dick into her mouth and began to suck the head and run her tongue over the top covering me with her saliva.

She reached out and grabbed hold of my cock, lifting it in the air so it pointed straight at the ceiling and began licking along the underside of it until she got to my balls and then took one of them into her mouth and gentle sucked on it, before doing the same with the other. She came back up slowly, trailing her tongue along the entire length of my cock and flicking against the underside of my head, causing it to convulse in her grip, before wrapping her lips around it again and slowly pushing it deeper into her mouth.

I looked down and she had almost half of it inside her now, her soft lips splayed out and straining to take more of me in.

"Oh god, Laura, that feels incredible!"

Somehow even with me filling her mouth Laura managed to smile and then she pulled back off of me leaving a trail of spittle from the tip of my engorged head to her lips.

"I saw you like it wet and I wouldn't want to disappoint you," she gasped.

"No danger of that," I replied still reeling from the sensation of her lips around me.

Her smile was there again and I could see the glint in her eyes as she pulled her shirt over her head to reveal an electric blue lacy bra to match her G-string that was barely containing her chest, her boobs spilling out at the top so they were almost touching the underside of my dick, her hard nipples poking through the lacy material.

I stared at her body in wonder as again she wrapped her soft warm lips around my cock and started to push me into her mouth, stretching as she managed to get five inches of me inside her hot wet mouth. She held me there while she used her tongue to lick around my shaft, all the while looking back up at me with those stunning blue eyes. The sensations were driving me crazy and if it wasn't for the amount of alcohol I'd consumed I would have exploded into her throat there and then, but somehow I held on.

"Oh my god, you are fucking amazing Laura!" I panted as she alternated between licking along the length of my shaft and planting small kisses on the head of my cock. This brought a delighted purr from her and as the noise reverberated around my dick I had to grab the back of the chair to stop from collapsing.

I grabbed my phone and rattled off a couple more quick photos of her lips stretching around my shaft and her tongue working its way along me. Click. One more of the long strings of spit pooling around the length of my cock and her mouth.

"Mmmm," she whispered as she begun to slowly stroke the length of my dick, covering it all in her saliva until it was slick with her spit. "I think it's time to relieve your tension, don't you?" and she looked up at me from the floor while she continued to slowly move her hand from the top of my head down to my balls.

"Oh, God yeah," was all I could manage in return.

Laura took her free hand and pushed my foreskin all the way down to the base of my shaft and with the other she began tracing along my exposed head with her nails, tickling my cock as she did. My hips bucked at the sensation and I reached down to take her hand.

"Too much!" I panted.

"It's my birthday Dave and if you don't like it I'll just stop?" she smirked and released my dick so it waved around in front of her.

"No, don't stop, fuck, it's so good!" and I leant back against the back of my chair as she began tracing her nails back across the head of my dick.

She kept one hand against the base of my shaft ensuring my foreskin was held back completely, leaving my head and shaft exposed and keeping my cock pointed directly at her as she continued to stroke and lightly scratch all along me with her other hand, wanking me off slowly with her fingertips rather than her whole hand.

Occasionally she would use her nails to tickle the underside of my head where my foreskin joins my dick causing it to jump around in her hand and all this time she massaged her saliva along my whole length to keep it nice and wet.

Before too long I could feel my balls tighten and I knew it wouldn't be long before I released my load.

"Oh god Laura, I'm gonna come soon."

She just smiled and stuck her tongue out into the tip of my cock trying to fuck me with it before continuing to lick and scratch and tickle my head, which was getting redder and redder until I thought my dick might actually explode from all the blood in it. My grip tightened on the back of my chair and I looked down at the beauty below who was smiling back at me and meeting my gaze; the dimples in her cheeks gone from cute to sexy as hell.

My breathing was getting heavier and I could feel the tension in my balls increasing and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. Laura spat on my cock while she continued to use her nails on the head and along my shaft, finally sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck yes, Laura I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna, oh...FUCK!" I yelled as my dick twitched and I shot out a stream of hot semen that flew over Laura's head landing in her long blonde hair and down her back.

She continued to stare up into my eyes as she held my dick at the base keeping it aimed straight at her face and used her other hand to stroke on the underneath of the head of my dick, where she must have known I was most sensitive, as it continued to spasm and more and more cum erupted from deep within me. Jets of hot sticky cum flew from the slit in my head; the second stream hitting her straight in the face covering her from her forehead to her chin, the third and fourth following the same route until the middle of her face was soaked, my semen coating her nose and she could only half open her left eye, yet still she just smiled and kept stroking and playing. The next load was stopped by her hand and she used it as lubrication to continue pumping it out of me, massaging it into my dick. Again I spasmed and sent another gush of hot semen at her face, this time into her open mouth, where she let it dribble off her tongue and down her chin. Still she didn't stop and another two huge wads of cum had splashed her head and face before they started to subside and the last few strings dribbled out onto her bra covered chest, by which time my legs were shaking and I could barely stand.

"Please Laura, stop, I can't take any more!" I was panting and sweating.

"Aw, spoilsport," she replied with a pout "but if you insist."

Finally she took her hands away and I could feel the cold air on my throbbing cock as I leant back to try to regain some composure, but as I did so Laura leant forward and took me into her mouth again and I bucked at the feeling, inadvertently forced my dick further into her hot wet mouth. Laura laughed with my still inside her mouth before pulling back and releasing me with a load pop.

I looked down at her beautiful face plastered with cum as she was looking back up at me with a satisfied look across her face. It looked like she'd been gangbanged, she was covered and the cum was now running down her face and pooling between her boobs as well as her stomach and legs.

"Fucking hell Laura, I've never cum that hard before, I thought I was gonna pass out!"

"Mmmm, it tastes great," she replied as she scooped out some of the cum from between her tits and slowly licked it off her finger. My dick twitched at the sight and she smiled and moved onto the next finger. As I stared in wonder at her I noticed the phone on my desk and picked it up again. Click, click, click. I took more photos as Laura continued her show for me, licking each finger clean before lifting her tits up to her mouth and sucking up the remaining cum from her bra and down between her heavenly cleavage.

My dick was still rock hard when she stood up and took my phone from me. I thought she was going to delete the photos but to my surprise she turned on the rear facing camera and started taking more photos of herself still covered in my semen, pouting and preening for the pics.

Then as suddenly as she had appeared in my doorway half an hour before, she handed me back my phone, turned and walked out of my room pausing only when she got to the bathroom door to look back at me and lick her lips before going in and shutting the door behind her, cum still dripping from her face.

Shortly after I could hear her shower running and I fell back onto my bed spent and exhausted, my mind whirling with the shocks of tonight and the alcohol still wrecking my already confused brain. It was only then that I looked over and saw the photos of Amy still scrolling over and over on my computer screen that I remembered I hadn't shut them off. All that had happened in the last 30 minutes and Laura had been seeing Amy's barely covered ass and pussy through the whole thing.

That thought alone was enough to stir my dick back into action and it was soon rigid again, but unable to stand the sensitivity of touching it I simply lay there and before I knew it I had passed out on my bed as the evening finally caught up with me.

Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers
12