Futatales: Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good choice," I muttered.

Chloe stopped and regarded me with a raised eyebrow.

I gestured at her. "Your slacks. Very practical."

She didn't follow me at first, but the corner of her mouth lifted before she left to get a cup of coffee. She came back and joined me on the couch.

"Plans tonight?" she asked.

I flicked a sidelong glance her way. "No. Why?"

Chloe shrugged, watching the news. "We should hang out."

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow. Sorry, but Chloe and I never just 'hung out', so I narrowed my gaze. "What are you up to?"

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "You're the one that misses me."

I did a double-take. Ihad been missing her lately, but I hadn't told her that. "What?"

"Last Friday," she replied. "You told me you missed me."

I frowned. "I did?"

Chloe smiled and leaned over towards me, putting her hand on my thigh. It was an innocent touch, or it should have been. But at that moment, all I could think about was that she had a dick under that dress and her hand on my leg wasn't so innocent all of the sudden. Now that I knew what she was packing down there, I was behaving as though she were a guy. I was examining every little thing she said or did like I would with any other guy that wanted to get into my pants.

"The Robinsons are still on that cruise," she said.

Ah.Now I knew what she had in mind. Rory and Stella Robinson were an elderly couple and the parents of a neighbor that used to live next door to us. They traveled around the world all the time, and when they were gone, Chloe took care of their house and two cats, making sure they had food, water and a clean litter box. She also took advantage of their pool and hot tub while they were away.

Chloe patted my thigh. "Come on. Some wine and a hot soak will do you some good, and God knows I could use it."

Booze and high temperatures? God, if that didn't sound like a high-school setup for getting my panties off, then I didn't knowwhat did. "Wine but no dine, huh?" I grinned.

She grinned right back. "Pardon?"

"Nothing." I almost laughed. "Fine. It's a date."

Chloe flashed a bright smile, then took her coffee cup to the kitchen and grabbed her briefcase. "Oh, I almost forgot. Dinner. I'll probably be late, so go ahead and eat without me. I'll text you later, okay?"

I nodded and, for reasons I just cannot explain, walked her to the door. Chloe stepped out and turned to face me. She took a breath, like she was going to say something, but then thought better of it and smiled. I was curious, but more so when she leaned towards me and stopped with her lips near my cheek. It wasn't unusual for us to peck cheeks now and then, but her hesitation peaked my interest.

Without warning, she pressed her warm lips to my mouth and kissed me, soft, sweet, and just a little too long to be merely friendly. It felt good, nice, so much so that before I realized what was happening, she was drawing away and I was leaning forward to follow her mouth. It was her wide smile that snapped me back to reality.

I straightened up and cleared my throat.

"Later."

And I all but teleported back into the apartment. Her cocky grin was the last thing I saw before I shut the door.

~~~~~

For the third -- or was it fourth or fifth? -- day in a row, I got almost nothing done at the office. I just couldn't keep my head straight. I thought of nothing but the Robinson's hot tub and a bottle of wine and my pretty roommate with a fat dick hanging between her legs. I was so preoccupied that I skipped my lunch break, hoping to get at least one thing done, like booking the caterers or finalizing the artist's appearance schedule for the three-day show that was coming up. I gave up early in the afternoon, when my stomach started doing flip-flops, but not in a nauseating way.

I was nervous, as in first-date nervous. What the hell was that all about? Chloe was my roommate, not some hot stud that I wanted to impress. Still, I found myself blowing the rest of the day at my favorite spa, getting my hair touched up, a full mud bath, and a very thorough waxing. When I finally left, every last inch of my body was baby soft and entirely devoid of unwanted hair.

My nerves didn't fade though. I barely managed to eat dinner, nibbling on a chicken salad while watching the clock. It was about eight in the evening when I finally got Chloe's text message. The chime of its arrival made me jump, and I held my breath while reading it.

Come on over. Getting the hot tub ready now.

I was already wearing a bikini under my shorts and tee shirt, so I was pretty much ready to go. Five minutes later and I was on the road, and twenty minutes after that, I was pulling my car into the Robinson's driveway and parking behind their house. A plume of steam was billowing up into the air beyond the high privacy fence that surrounded the backyard, and as I made my way over to the gate, I repeated in my head,bold and confident, bold and confident.

God, something was wrong with me. I shouldn't have had butterflies in my stomach. I shouldn't have been nervous about what might or might not happen that night. I shouldn't have had to psych myself up. I mean, come on! It wasn't a first date. It wasn't even a blind date. It was Chloe, for Christ's sake! The problem was that she had an edge over me, and it came in the shape of a dick.

Time to take control of the situation, I thought. Time to show my roommate who was in charge. I decided then and there that if anyone was going to be seduced, it was going to be Chloe.

I took a deep breath, mustered up every ounce of courage and confidence that I'd cultivated over the years and opened the gate, striding into the Robinson's backyard like I owned the place. Chloe was already in the hot tub, reclining back with her arms out along the lip of the tub. Her blue bikini top consisted of nothing more than thin strings and two tiny triangles of fabric that covered her nipples. Her wide breasts were barely contained, if at all, and glistening with dew above the bubbling water. For a moment, I was jealous, because her top was far skimpier than mine, something I hadn't anticipated. It also looked amazing on her.

"Nice and hot?" I asked, sauntering towards her with just a bit of extra sway to my hips.

She murmured an affirmative and watched me peel off my tee shirt, her eyes riveted to my chest where my full breasts looked moments away from exploding out of my bikini top. I hooked my thumbs into my shorts and pushed them down my legs.

"How was your day?" I asked, standing back up.

"Fine," she smiled crookedly, licking her lips. "Better than the rest of this week, actually."

Chloe's eyes were locked onto my bikini bottoms, a small patch of fabric that barely covered my mound. When I climbed the steps to the deck and put my foot into the hot tub, Chloe stared between my legs and swallowed. God, she looked so cute, but nowhere near as nervous as I wanted her to be. Our roles weren't quite fully reversed just yet, but I was working on it.

"That's good." I smiled and dunked myself under the water, and when I stood up again, my hair was slicked back and every inch of me was glistening wetly. "I was afraid you might leave me hanging."

She blinked and tore her gaze away from my bikini-clad breasts, glancing up into my eyes. "Hanging?"

I nodded and moved closer. I glanced at the water that was bubbling and frothing in front of her, wondering if there was a cock under there somewhere. Finding her feet with mine, I stepped outside of them and sat right down on her lap. Chloe tensed as my butt settled onto her thighs, and I was kind of disappointed when I didn't feel anything down there, but I hadn't given up. If shedid still have a dick, it could have been hanging down between her legs or something.

I draped my arms over her shoulders. "I've been looking forward to this all day."

She stared at my mouth for a moment and licked her lips again. "You have?"

I nodded, and then I kissed her. It was a soft kiss, more a hint of a kiss than anything, the merest brush of my lips against hers. She took a sharp breath and froze with her lips slightly parted. I kissed her again, just a little firmer and longer, lips softly smacking against hers. I felt her hands settle on my hips under the water. I was really working her mouth over when she tightened her grip, and I felt something soft and thick rub against the back of my thigh.

Oh my God. Was that it? Was that her cock?

The next thing I knew, Chloe had taken the lead, kissing me slow but so damn deep. I grabbed her shoulders and heard myself moan around her tongue as she all but claimed me with that kiss. Then she was pushing me back onto the seat across the hot tub, standing up and kissing me from above, and when her mouth left me and she smiled, that's when I saw it.

A huge. Fucking. Cock.

"You wanted to see, right?" Chloe said.

Like, seriously. I'm not kidding. It was goddamn enormous! Chloe's almost non-existent, blue G-string bikini bottoms were nothing more than barely-there straps that tied at her hips and a thin strip of fabric that covered her cooch. Well, theywould have covered her cooch, if there hadn't been a giant pair of balls there instead. And I do mean giant, obscenely large, pale and smooth balls that put a bull to shame, her massive scrotum almost bisected by the tightly stretched fabric of her bikini bottoms.

"Well, what do you think?" Chloe asked.

"I don't...I..." I stammered, unable to speak or even form a coherent thought.

Holy fuck, you just have no idea what it was like, seeing those huge fucking nuts and that oversized dick just hanging off that tall and lean body of hers. I mean, if I ignored the fact that she had fairly big tits and a rather pretty face, then from the waist down, Chloe was like a somewhat effeminate guy, what with her swimmer's build, flat stomach, narrow hips and all that.

Okay, a categoricallywell-endowed effeminate guy.

Because...just...fuck! Thatcock! It wasn't hard but it had to be almost as thick as my wrist (yeah, it probably wasn't, but whatever), and long. I mean, it had to bereally long because it was sticking up out of her bikini and hanging over to the right and down, and there was enough length to it that her broad tip was pointing straight down, hanging past her balls.

Jesus. Just picture that, okay? Shaft up, bending to the side and tip hanging down, like an upside-down U, except that one side of the U was longer. I mean, seriously, seeing that frightening python trapped in her tiny bikini bottoms was almost comical. But damn! That was a big fucking dick! And it was right there, right in my face!

"So, there it is," Chloe said, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Yeah. There it is," I heard myself whisper.

I sensed that she was smiling or grinning down at me, but I just couldn't tear my gaze away from the magnificent prick before my eyes.

"Do you want to touch it?" she asked.

"I...I uhh...."

"Here," Chloe snorted, and with a flick of her fingers, she untied the knots at her hips. The bikini bottoms fell away, disappearing under the bubbling, frothing water of the hot tub, and her thick fleshy cock uncoiled to hang straight down. "Is that better?"

Jesus Christ! She was long enough that more than two thirds of her cock vanished under the water!

"Hmm," Chloe murmured, and for the first time, I looked up at her. She had her hands on her hips and she was frowning at her dick, chewing her lower lip. Her gaze met mine and she grinned. "Oh," she said, taking my hands. "I have an idea."

I was kind of in a state of shock, so I didn't argue when Chloe pulled me up and took me with her as she backed up to the other side of the hot tub. She pushed herself up to sit on the deck with her lower legs in the water, so I was left standing there, about a foot away from her, and her dick and balls were just hanging there between her legs. God, they looked so heavy!

Of course, now that I was standing up, Chloe had something good to look at too. I could feel her eyes on me, all over me, looking at everything, my face, breasts, tummy, hips, the puffy mound hidden beneath my bikini. Her hot gaze was raking over every inch of me, and I could practically feel her eating me up with her eyes. She must have liked what she saw, because her shaft was slowly lengthening and rising, the wide crown of her cock gradually lifting from the water so that I could see it in all of its glory. It kind of stared at me, a one-eyed monster, a massive snake pointed right at my face.

Chloe's cock continued to rise, sticking up and out from her groin and bending down under the weight of her broad crown, because she wasn't fully erect yet. I tried to speak, felt my mouth moving, but nothing came out. What could I say? Whatwas there to say?

It kept rising, up and up, and then suddenly, it flopped over and then back against Chloe's flat stomach with a meaty thwack. Seconds later, with her cock visibly throbbing, Chloe was fully erect. Jesus! Huge! I mean, her tip didn't reach her navel, but...just huge!

Wow. It was a quite handsome piece of meat, really. Long and wide with an impressively thick, bulging cum-tube running along the underside of her length. She was cut, but there wasn't any scarring that I could see. To be sure, I took a step closer, up onto one of the steps beneath the water, and I knelt there to get a better look. It was inches away from my face now, just launching up from her groin and pointed skyward. Nope, no scars. Her pale shaft terminated at the wide ridge of her pink crown.

"No questions for me?" she asked, and her tone was cheery, playful.

I didn't have to look up at her to know that she was enjoying my stunned silence, the state of shock that I was in. Well, she could have her fun. That was fine. I didn't feel in control of the situation, but neither did I think she had control of it either. I think she was waiting to see what I would do, so technically, that put the ball in my court, put me in charge.

"The necklace did this," I said, though it was more rhetorical than a real question.

"Well, the medallion did," Chloe replied. "The chain was already mine."

Chloe told me about the store, the strange but nice old lady that had sold it to her. The lady didn't own the store, nor did she work at it. She was a fellow customer, there to sell the medallion so that someone else could enjoy it, someone in the prime of their life. Rather than sell it to the store, the lady sold it to Chloe.

While she was telling me this, my gaze slid down and down and down that long fucking dick. I'd gotten an eyeful of it already, so there were other things that still needed to be studied. Like her balls. Her legs were spread, so they were right there. Goddamn, those balls! It was difficult to judge with my eyes alone, but I swear to God, each of her balls would have easily filled just one of my palms. Honestly, I didn't understand how she could walk around without hurting herself.

God, they were smooth! No hair. No stubble. No raised bumps from hidden follicles. Just perfectly smooth, and shiny too. They were still wet from having been in the water.

I raised an eyebrow. "This is why you wear dresses."

Chloe snorted. "It doesn't control my life, Madison. Sometimes I wear dresses because I want to."

I nodded, conceding the point. Okay, that was a little presumptive of me, I admitted to myself. Maybe judgmental too.

I was closer now. I could easily lift my hands and cup her huge nuts, if I wanted to. I was close enough that I was kind of looking down at her cock, so I could also lean over, just a little, and give it a kiss. If I wanted to, of course.

Wait. When had I moved closer? And when had I put my hands on her thighs?

I was shaking my head and heard myself ask, "How have you kept his hidden from me?"

"Very carefully," she said quietly.

Something about her tone made me look up at her. She looked a little guarded, vulnerable.

"I don't like keeping secrets from you, but..." she trailed off, chewed her lower lip for a moment. "I didn't know how you would react."

I should have told her it was okay, that everyone had secrets. It would have made her feel better. Even I had secrets. For example, I liked to have my ass played with now and then. Also, when I went clubbing, sometimes I stuffed my Club Vibe into the little pocket of my panties and set it to sound mode, letting the pounding beat of the music buzz me to climax after climax right there on the dance floor with some hot, young stud that I'd had my eye on for a while, until he took me to the bathroom or his car and discovered how soaking wet I was.

But I didn't tell her any of that. Ishould have, because that's what friends do, make each other feel better. But I didn't. I was too busy eyeing her cock and balls again. Instead, I merely raised an eyebrow and said, "So, I was your first?"

Chloe chuckled lightly. "Hardly."

I looked up and felt my forehead crease with a frown. "Who?"

"Nobody you know," she replied with a small shake of her head.

Wait a minute. Chloe had been hiding a magically and randomly appearing and disappearing cock and balls, and not only had she not told me, but she'd been using it on someone else?

"Who?" I repeated, but sternly.

Chloe sighed. "You have to promise not to tell anyone. I don't want her getting into trouble."

"Fine. I promise."

She smiled crookedly. "My Probabilities and Statistics professor."

I squealed like a woo-girl. "Oh my God! You fucked your teacher?"

"Keep it down, Madison!" she whisper-shouted, though she was laughing too. "Yes, okay? I had sex with my teacher. Still do, actually."

Both of my eyebrows went up. "Still?" It had been, like,years since we were in college.

Unexpectedly, Chloe's mouth fell open with a sharp gasp, and her upper body jerked ram-rod straight. And that was when I realized that something was in my hand, an enormously swollen testicle that easily filled my palm. I blinked, looked down, and sure enough, I was cradling one of Chloe's big, smooth nuts in my hand. It was about the size of a baseball (well, I have small hands, but whatever), and heavy. I mean, like,really heavy! All that weight couldn't be stored up cum, could it? Surely not!

I had also moved closer. I was kneeling on the next step up, kind of between her legs now. Her enormous balls were level with my crotch, and her cock was just jutting up, her broad helmet nearly level with my belly button.

But that wasn't all. There was something in my other hand too, something silky, warm, and really thick. It was Chloe's fat shaft. My hand moved on its own. I swear, I didn't do it. My hand did. With a loose grip, it slid up the length of her dick, all the way to the tip. Her dick throbbed and the slit at the top of her crown gaped open. A bead of mostly clear goo welled up there, about the size of a pea, then twice the size, three times the size.

God! That was one fat bead of precum!

I was mesmerized, watching that glob of prefuck just grow and grow. But the best part was when my hand (again, entirely on its own) slid back down her shaft, because even more precum pushed up and out of her dick, flowing over her crown and down the underside of her shaft. Two beads, actually, one right behind the other, and with a third welling up. Two fat, juicy beads that oozed over my thumb. It was warm and thick and really slippery.

Hm. Slippery.

Before I lost the precum on her nuts, I gathered it up with my thumb, spread it over my palm, then stroked my hand up the length of her thick cock. The next thing I knew, I was slowly and gently pumping my fist up and down her enormous erection. The sound of my hand just schluck-schluck-schlucking on her big dick was hypnotic, so I barely even noticed that my other hand was fondling her heavy balls, first one, then the other and back again, over and over.