Gabbing With Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

Bursting into the hotel room dad grabbed my wrist, causing me to drop my bag just inside the door, He dragged me to the king sized bed. Pulling me, face down, across his lap until my ass was resting on his thighs. One of his hands grabs my tit and latches on to it squeezing the holy shit out of it using it almost like a handle.

"First thing is to teach my baby girl a lesson for letting our little secret out," he says almost coldly. Smack, I feel his hand land firmly on my big ass. Then again and again he lands blow after wonderful blow. I moan as he keeps on smacking my ass with ever harder pops of his sexy hand.

My ass seems to rise up to meet each of his blows as he continues his thunderous assault. I think I might cum soon. But, just as suddenly as he started he stops and has me stand up facing him with my crotch at his eye level. I run a hand through his hair waiting for him to tell me what is next.

Placing a hand on each of my ass cheeks he drew my crotch to his face. I could tell he was kicking off his shoes as I heard him inhale the aroma of my sweet hot box which was still covered by my clothing. Leaving the front panel of my skirt in place he swiped his hands down my legs and back up underneath my skirt so that he was now fondling my ass only through my panties.

Big daddy began nipping and sucking at my cunt right through my skirt and panties. I longed to feel his mouth directly suckling my honey pot. I started to pull down my skirt. A hard slap came down upon my hand knocking it away from the waistband. Drawing me in even tighter daddy was now biting full force at my crotch knowing he was driving me absolutely crazy for his touch.

Just as I was on the verge of cumming daddy suddenly stopped. With one hard yank he pulled my skirt down and it fell to the floor. As I shoved my crotch back toward him he laid back on the bed. He was loving torturing me this way. In a very commanding voice he ordered, "Baby girl get your shoes and blouse off and get down here and suck my fucking cock."

Yanking my blouse over my head I looked down at him and could easily see the very large bulge in his trousers. Caressing my breasts I asked, "Do you like my boobies?"

"Oh fuck yes, but just get down here and do what I told you to do."

"Yes sir," I replied as I fell to the floor. Quickly I pulled off his socks. As if possessed I unfastened his slacks and pulled them off in one stroke followed by his underpants. It was almost as if I had never seen this magnificent prick that was waving at me from between his legs ever before.

Pushing his knees apart I got into position and lightly toyed with his balls. Holding his cock in place with my other hand I licked up his cock as if it were a lollipop. I licked all around it just like I did when I was a kid with a Popsicle half. I could still taste the remnants of Lisa on him as I licked a little faster.

Dad was in no mood for this light seductive stuff. He clenched his hand in my hair and shoved my mouth down on his full length as he bucked his hips up to force me to swallow nearly his whole erection. Gagging just a little I took him in and began earnestly sucking his fat cock. Gritting his teeth he groaned, "Oh fuck, my little slut bitch, suck me."

This nasty talk really turned me on. More determined than ever, I sucked him madly. My head ramming up and down his entire length as he twisted his hand tightly into my hair, feeling like he would pull hunks of it out.

His hips were convulsing under my licking and sucking as I squeezed and played with his tender jewels. Thrusting his hips up to meet my mouth he cried out, "Oh, sweet shit, My God I am going too fucking cum; you cock sucking little tramp!"

Just then the first load of his sweet spunk hit the roof of my mouth. Wanting to taste it all fully I pulled back so that he would spray his sticky sweetness directly onto my tongue. As my hand jacked his prick I ate load after load of what came out of my wonderful daddy's cock.

With his dick becoming limp daddy let go of my hair and I crawled up beside him in the large bed. Smiling my most seductive smile I put my arms around his neck and asked, "So, sweet daddy how was that."

"It was wonderful baby girl, but there is more to having sex than being an expert cock sucker."

Replying in my most cute little girl voice I asked, "Like what, daddy?"

"Like, for starters, why not take off that bra and let daddy play with your great big boobs."

"Daddy, that will be fun, but are we going to do other things too?"

"Oh yes, baby girl we will do plenty of neat things; now remove that bra." I could swear dad's jaw nearly dropped to the floor as I took off the bra almost as if he had forgotten what they looked like. But, he hadn't forgotten how to kiss, suck, and squeeze my melons a bit.

The longer he kissed the rougher he played with my breasts. The nibbling he was doing and the squeezing with his hands was getting to be ferocious and I loved every bit of it. "Don't stop daddy!"

"Baby girl likes this; you'll really like what is next then," he said half laughing. My tits were now pink from his attention as his hand moved down to my underpants. Slowly he worked them off of my hips and down my legs and then standing up walked across the room.

Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Don't you worry about it little girl; just getting some stuff out of my suitcase." "Is it fun stuff, daddy?" He didn't answer me but instead just walked across the room carrying his goodies. First, he showed me the riding crop that he just bought. Then, he used a scarf to tie my hands to the headboard and put a blindfold over my eyes sending a shiver up my spine.

"I love hairy pussies," he said complimenting me as his lips pushed against my mouth and his tongue stabbed its way in. Frantically I kissed him back as his strong hand pushed my legs far apart and he used his fingertips to fold open my pussy lips. I felt him run the end of the crop over my tummy and chest, driving me absolutely bonkers.

"Oh please daddy I've been a very bad little girl who needs a really big spanking."

"Are you my sweet baby whore?"

""Oh yes, daddy I am your fucking bitch whore; I am a slut who needs to be punished!" This was enough for him as the first light strike came down on my right tit followed by one on my left tit. Just as I was wondering why he was taking the strap to my boobs he gave me a solid whack right on my pubic hair.

"Daddy is going to make that sluttly pussy hot red!" Now a virtual torrent of hits fell on my pussy; smack after smack after smack after smack. My loving father had turned into a nasty vicious spanking machine and I loved it. As he struck blow after blow his other hand was working hard on my boobies.

He pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger twisting and turning them and sometimes even trying to lift me up by the hardened nipple. Juices began to drain from my hot cunt filling our room with the slightly sweet smell of pussy. No mercy was being shown me by my sexy daddy as he continued to whip my forest paying close attention to my little nub of a clit that was getting as erect as a little cock. I couldn't help but thrash all over the bed but somehow his strikes never missed their target causing me to cum at least twice!

Suddenly, I felt a different sensation as he dropped the riding crop and pushed my thighs straight up and down from the bed. He rested his hands on my knees and nearly split me in two as he rammed his cock all of the way into my cunt. Not expecting this, my pussy was not ready for the assault so that first plunge of his big cock caught me off guard and hurt just a little. But, soon his hands were squeezing my tits as he pummeled my cock as I wrapped my legs around his waist. As he pounded me he growled, "God damn my sweet little bitch is this how you like to be fucked, oh shit!"

Licking my lips sensuously as I bucked my hips as hard as I could back against his while twisting and turning I howled back, "Damn yes, daddy, Harder, fuck the ever loving shit out of me, daddy' damn it yes be my bastard!!!"

My own father was driving me absolutely crazy as thrust after thrust slammed into my snatch. Each of his strokes seemed to build up in intensity as his breathing was getting harder and much more labored. For a second I wondered if he would have a heart attack right there. Fortunately, for me, he was as healthy as could be and was soon shooting his creamy seed deep into my cunt. This seemed to cause a chain reaction as I followed him within seconds cumming over and over again.

As his dick fell out of me I made the mistake of thinking he was ready for a break and let my legs flop to the bed. Quickly, his hands untied me from the bed and removed the blind fold. He virtually picked me up by the waist and turned me over placing me on my hands and knees. "Now before daddy loses his hard-on my baby girl is going to take it up the ass."

"Oh my God, daddy, oh yes I want it up my ass," I replied gleefully. Still breathing hard he positioned himself behind my rectum and pulled my cheeks apart. Using the seemingly endless supply of pussy juice flowing from my cunt he lubed up my back channel and slowly inserted his pecker into my smaller hole. He worked it in faster than he had the first time we had anal but was still somewhat gentle; only because he needed to catch his breath.

The sensations of pure exhilaration were absolutely phenomenal. My entire body was in tune with the pure pleasure it was being given. Daddy's cock felt as though it would come through my front side as he slowly quickened his pace.

It was like a jack hammer taking over my asshole moving in and out trying to break through to the Promised Land. My ass was doing some slamming of its own moving up to meet each of his strokes. All the while my boobs were hanging down like utters and dad was milking them hard. Bang, he exploded very deep inside my bowels just as I came yet again.

He kept going in and out as he shot another load up there. But by now he was really spent so he let his shrinking cock pop out of my rosebud. Winded he collapsed beside me on the bed and I laid my head on his shoulder kissing him and purred, "Thank you sweet daddy."

"Oh shit yes, baby girl, you are so fucking sexy; let daddy rest now though."

"Sure daddy get your energy back," I told him smiling broadly. I don't know how long we snuggled there as we fell asleep. The next thing I know I awake to his head between my legs as he is having a snack of my pussy juices. Working his tongue all around my lips and into my honey pot it isn't long before I am climbing toward another orgasm. It is easy to tell that he is enjoying this just as much as I am as he is so enthusiastic about it.

We continued all night and well into the morning pleasing each other and taking cat naps. Each cat nap was a bit longer than the one before. Finally, at 10:00 hunger took over and we ordered room service. We managed to slip on some clothes as this time the room service attendant might be a classmate of mine. But, as soon as we ate our brunch dad was all over me beginning with kissing my toes.

For the next couple of hours we experimented kissing and caressing the not so typical parts of the body. I found it to be great fun. The best moment during this time was when I ate out daddy's asshole; I thought he was going to blow a gasket. His moaning and groaning was a real turn on. I wanted him to play rough with me but he refused because we had to get ready to go to Professor Haskins office.

Jumping in the shower we washed each other off tenderly caressing one another. I almost succeeded in persuading daddy to be naughty but he was firm. Disappointed I got dressed and we headed out the door. Professor Haskins seemed like a nice guy and I couldn't figure out why he said I was having problems.

All of us girls and some of the guys found the Professor to be very attractive with red hair and hazel eyes standing six feet three inches tall and weighing right at 200 pounds and in his mid-40's. Dad had nothing else to do so he walked to my professor's office with me and would wait outside in the hall looking at the bulletin boards and posters that lined the walls.

"You know young lady your work isn't up to this university's standards and unless something happens right away I will have to flunk you." The professor minced no words as I walked in the door; I hadn't even said hi yet. As he walked toward the door to close it I could see that he was sizing me up both for my reaction to his bullshit and for my curves.

Knowing that I did quality work but knowing as well as he did that I had to get a B or better for my major I asked, "What do you mean professor?"

"There is only one way you can pass this class"

"Are you talking about a one on one biology lesson, professor?"

"How perceptive of you. Here is the deal, beginning right this minute we will have sex once a week, twice during finals week. Plus, you will still do all of the assignments the best you can. Do all that and you get an A and don't you get an F; the choice is yours."

Thinking about this mess for a second I decided to go ahead as he had me right where he wanted me. Besides, I liked sex especially with older men; I could live through it. Gulping I gave the professor my best fake smile and told him, "Ok, professor you have your slut for the semester. My dad is waiting in the hall let me send him over to the museum to look around while you get your rocks off."

As soon as the professor nodded I ran out the door to daddy, "That son of a bitch wants to fuck me every week beginning right this minute or he will flunk me from his class."

Daddy put his strong arms around me and said, "Don't worry, sweet pants, we will show that professor a thing or two. I have a plan; so, go back in there and let him get started but be sure to get him naked as quickly as possible."

"Are you sure it will work daddy?" I asked. He nodded his head as I felt him undo the clasps on my bra. A little shocked that daddy was sending me back to the professor I gave him a peck on the lips and walked toward the door. Somehow, I had faith that daddy wouldn't let me down. Working fast I began unbuttoning my blouse on the way into his simple office. His eyes were bulging out of his head as he saw my half open blouse and the top of my black lace bra. As I shut the door he started to walk toward me, stopping him I cooed, "Stay right there, professor, let me show you what you are getting in exchange for giving me the A I would have earned anyway."

As I let the blouse fall from my shoulders and giving him a wink he gasped, "Aren't you the hot little thing?"

Letting the bra fall to the floor I cupped a boob in each hand and lifting them to my mouth licked over the top of each one and then the other. Sheepishly I smiled at him, "wouldn't you like to taste this fruit. Then get naked for me and perhaps I'll let you take off my panties and have your fun."

You never saw a college professor move faster than he did getting his clothing off. Stepping out of my skirt I got my first glance at his cock, it wasn't half bad at about seven inches long and fairly wide. Joining him behind his desk he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him.

Where the hell is my father? We kissed hard as he moved his hands to my butt and he began working my panties down. His cock felt pretty damn good against my stomach. He backed me to his desk and laid me down, with my legs hanging off, and stood over me mauling my boobs. Just then a voice blared out, "What the fuck are you doing with my daughter?"

The professor's face turned brilliant red. Not knowing quite what to say, as he backed away from me, he just said, "You have a beautiful daughter."

"You were about to fuck her, weren't you?" The professor slumped back in his chair as he nodded to my dad's question. In the next few minutes my father explained to the professor that we had the upper hand now. We had the power to get him stripped of his tenure or even fired.

Professor Haskins knew dad was right and asked us what he had to do to keep us quiet. Daddy answered by shedding himself of his clothing and walking over to the other man and grabbing his cock. Suddenly, I was a mere spectator as the two guys were kissing and fondling one another's cocks.

Daddy brought the professor back over to the desk and directed the teacher's cock toward my waiting cunt. The cock sank easily inside of me as I lifted my hips to meet it. Dad was behind the professor playing with his ass and balls causing him to moan. Just as the professor was beginning to really feel good inside of me he stopped and let out a yell of pain.

Confused I looked down and realized that dad was pushing his cock into the professor's tight asshole without any lubrication. I figured the bastard deserved it for making me fuck him for my grade. Dr. Haskins eyes rolled back in his head and he bit his lip as dad continued to push deeper inside of his bowels.

After a minute, or so, dad had filled the professor up with his prick and began moving in and out. Relaxing some the professor resumed his rhythmic pounding of my pussy. Adjusting to the fucking I was receiving dad coordinated his thrusts for maximum pleasure and to make sure he didn't pop out of the asshole he was enjoying. Their fucking was so hard that my boobs were bouncing up and down with each thrust.

It did not take long before I was being filled with cum and I could tell from my dad's face that the professor's asshole was also being filled to the rim with dad's sticky cream. Dad wasn't finished with us though. He instructed me to lay down on the floor and had Dr. Haskins lay behind me.

Joining us dad laid in front of me. I was thrilled as I knew what dad had in mind. Lifting my leg up dad shoved his cock deep in my pussy and gave me a very sexy kiss. Then, he told the professor to insert his sticky prick in my butt hole. I nearly came right then and there as I had never been double penetrated before. As my butt fucker pushed into me my father withdrew most of the way from my cunt to allow an easier entrance up my poop shoot.

Surprisingly I had no trouble accepting the professor's cock back there and in no time at all it was deep inside of me. The two men established a perfect rhythm within a minute. As one cock pulled out the other man pushed in. It was a strange, but wonderful, sensation. I came in wave after wave after wave as the two of them grunted and groaned spilling more of their sweet jism inside of me. Neither of them would quit until the other of them did, some kind of macho thing.

Finally, both cocks shriveled up and fell out of my tired pussy. Laying on my back recouping I found that each man had one of my nipples in his mouth and was nursing like a little baby. As we laid there I told Professor Haskins that he was a good fuck and we would fuck some more but only when it was my idea. Telling him that I would still do my best on his assignments but, no matter what, he was to give me my A for the class. He had no choice but to agree.

With all of the issues of blackmail settled my father and I got dressed and left the office. Dr. Haskins and I did meet several more times during the semester, and even some the next semester much to both of our delight. As dad and I went back to the hotel he said that next time he visited he wanted the professor's cock up his ass while daddy's cock was inside of me. The time it took to get back to the room was just long enough that the flames of desire were stirring inside of me yet again.

When I told dad I wanted him to spank my pussy and fuck me again he said that he was to worn out to do it right then. Disappointed I frowned but it turned out that daddy had another idea. Laying me nude onto the bed he brought out a special sack from his suitcase.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers