Gabriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers probed lower, sliding along her slick sex to find the nub of her clit; stroking it in slow, languorous circles. She jerked as if shocked, moaning loudly, an almost catlike mewling sound as she shook in his grip. He was touching her just enough to keep her right on the edge and it was all she could do to remain standing. He chuckled darkly behind her, his voice a rough growl as his fingers again gripped and pulled sharply on the patch of fur between her legs. "Would you like me to fuck you?"

She trembled, unable to respond. She was certain that she'd entirely lost the capacity to speak. He jerked harder, causing her to cry out, her breath now coming in ragged gasps.

"Answer me." He began to pull away from her, his tone becoming chiding as he continued, "Or would you rather I stop?"

"NO!" She yelled, startled at the sound of her voice as it rang out loudly in the confines of the small room. She hadn't meant to yell. "P-please...d-don't..."

He pulled away a little further, his tone firm as he asked, "Please what?"

"Don't stop....don't stop...don't ever stop touching me...please..."

Her voice quavered and cracked as she tried to lean back into him and she drew a sharp intake of air as he slapped her soundly on the ass, growling, "Stay where you are. I don't remember saying that you could move." She felt the heat under her skin where he'd spanked her and she found herself hoping that he'd slap her other cheek to balance the effect. As if in response to her desire, she felt the hot sting of another slap, this time on the other side as he growled, "Spread your legs." She obeyed, trembling with the effort of holding herself upright. She felt his hand gently stroke the soft skin of her buttocks and cried out when he slapped her again, this time harder. Another slap and she shuddered, a guttural lowing sound echoing out of her throat. He grinned with satisfaction as he slid his hand lower, dipping between her legs to find her sweet spot more than ready for him. He sighed as he began slowly circling her clit, enjoying the way she cried out, her body arching and shaking as his movements became more deliberate, faster. Her breath was now coming in short, ragged gasps, her moans high and frenzied as he brought her dancing along the edge.

His tone was harsh as he grated, "You're not allowed to come yet."

She wasn't entirely sure how she could stop the process, but wanted so badly to please him. She tried to control her breathing, and found it nigh impossible as he continued making slow, delicious circles with his fingers again.

"Please...," she begged, her tone pleading as she tried desperately to keep herself from crashing over the edge.

"Please?" he purred, wanting her to ask for it. To *beg* for it.

She whimpered softly, her body filled with a white hot tide of fire that flared along her nerve endings in pulse after delicious pulse. She was rapidly reaching the point of no return. "God, please just let me...let me come...," she mewled.

His voice was a low growl as he breathed, "Come for me." He quickened his pace and she shrieked as the tremors rolled through her, a wave of overpowering sensation nearly bringing her to her knees. He held her as she shook, his breath quick and fast as she struggled to remain standing. He nuzzled the spot just behind her ear, enjoying the nap of her shorn hair as it tickled his lips. "Good girl." he breathed, kissing her ear and pulling away from her to rid himself of his now entirely too constrictive clothing.

He began pulling the tank top over his head, tossing it off to the side as he kicked off his boots and reached down to unzip his jeans. His cock sprung free, jerking in time with his heartbeat as he slid the pants the rest of the way down his legs and kicked them behind him. He looked over at her, delighted that she was still shaking from her orgasm, her hands white knuckling the post as her body trembled. The sounds of her whimpers as she waited for him to touch her again were music to his ears.

"Turn around and face me." He commanded, pleased when she eagerly complied.

Her eyes widened at the sight of his naked body, and that low clenching in her belly was back again as her gaze followed the trail of black hair down his torso to his attentive member. With a sigh, she dropped to her knees and looked up at him as he cupped her chin in his hand.

Unbidden, she reached out and gently encircled his shaft with her fingers, slowly stroking it as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around him. His breath came out in a loud hiss as she took him into her mouth, moaning as she slid her tongue against his glans. Cupping the rest of him in her hand, she placed her other hand on his hip and began slowly sliding back and forth, taking her time and thoroughly enjoying the taste of him. His hands trembled as he held her head gently between them, his head rocking back as he moaned loudly. She was bringing him to the edge too quickly and he stopped her, wanting instead to fuck her until she was no longer capable of rational speech.

He could see the hurt expression enter her eyes as she slowly pulled away from him, and she asked, "Did I...?"

He cut her off with a look, shaking his head and saying, "Don't speak unless I prompt you to." She nodded silently and he said. "Get to your feet."

She quickly rose, looking up at him with an expectant expression. "I'll ask again. Would you like me to fuck you?", he asked, his gaze sharp as he looked into her eyes.

Her voice rushed out in a breathy whisper as she stood across from him. "Yes...please..."

He smiled, cocking an eyebrow, his tone impatient as he asked, "Yes? Yes what?"

Her cheeks flushed and she raised her voice, answering, "Please fuck me..." She paused a moment, before adding, "Sir."

His lips curled into a wicked grin as he walked over to a chair and purred, "Come to me."

She gave a trembling sigh, then slowly padded over to him, wondering what he would have her do next. She was startled at how quickly she'd become so thoroughly submissive to him. It both frightened and excited the hell out of her. He was definitely a natural top and she thrilled silently at the thought as he sat down and settled back into an armless chair, taking her hand and pulling her towards him. Her breath caught in her throat as she moved to straddle him. He grabbed her hips, effortlessly raising her up and slowly sliding her down over his cock, sighing as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and slowly rocked back to take all of him in.

A shaky moan shuddered through her as he pressed his hips up into her, growling, "Ride me."

She leaned into him, slowly rocking her hips as her breasts gently grazed his chest. He watched her eyes slide shut as her movements became faster, her head lolling to one side as a series of soft moans began spilling from her lips. Her head dipped forward and her hair tickled as it swayed back and forth against his chest hair. He took a shaky breath as he watched her skin glow with a pink sheen as her movements became more eager. She rode him like a pro, drowning in the sensation of his cock inside her. She was magnificent; everything he'd hoped she'd be. As he felt himself being pushed closer to his limit, his hands closed around her breasts, squeezing gently at first until she growled, "HARDER." He gripped them firmly in each hand, digging his fingers into the tender flesh and she went wild, crying out as her skin became slick with sweat. His fingers moved down to her nipples, pinching them roughly and pulling them taut. Her head rocked back and she yowled, her body jerking as he pumped up into her. They clung to each other as they rode over together, his voice building to a howl as his orgasm tore through him in a hot rush.

She collapsed against him, her breathing ragged in his ear as he fought to get air into his lungs as well. He wrapped strong arms around her, pulling her close and holding her tightly as her body twitched around his cock, milking him dry. After a few moments, she pulled away from him, her expression one of awe as he looked up at her.

His breathing now a little more under control, he presented her with a wicked grin and rumbled, "And you were thinking about not letting me in..."

12