Gail Overnights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire while, that I had been softly kissing her, I only used my mouth. My hands were supporting me, resting on the bed as I leaned over. When I reached her legs I took them in my hands and continued until I had her foot in my hands which I turned and moved to allow me to kiss her toes. I had never really been that intimate with someone's foot, I liked it, and I thought I must remember to do it with Gail. Then I realized it was the first time I had thought of Gail this evening.

Francoise had an orgasm when I loved her with my mouth. She made soft sounds as the feeling came upon her, her fingers running through my hair, then gently urging my head into her. When I slid upwards and lay upon her, she opened her legs and thrust herself upward to find me, then gently urged my behind forward inching my cock into her willing and wet pussy.

For hours we loved, exhausted ourselves, touched each other, then loved again. It was well after midnight when we fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Francoise's movement in the room. We breakfasted on coffee and croissants and were ready to leave shortly after eight. We shared knowing smiles without commenting on what we did. All had been expressed the past night.

I walked her to her car and kissed her goodbye beside her car. Her last words in her beautifully French accented English were, "I wish all is good for you with Gail."

I waited until I was back in the hotel in Monte Carlo, before I turned on my telephone I had eleven missed calls and six messages. One message from Peter said, "Hey Rian, give me a call, maybe I can help." The first message from Gail said "Hi sweetheart, I'm in the hotel…call, love you." The second message, almost an hour later, "Ri, where are you. Call. Just to say you're ok." The other three messages simply said, "It's me, call."

I made the long walk from the elevator to our room, wondering if Gail would be in, and the kind of reception I would receive. It was ten-thirty in the morning when I slid my card into the key slot and pushed open the door on green.

Gail was standing in the window with her back to the door, her head turned when she heard me enter. She was gazing out the window, mostly standing behind a sheer curtain to keep from being seen. Her right leg was stretched to the floor, her left leg, which she was leaning on, was propped on the window sill. She was wearing a brassiere and panties. While she looked at me in the entrance, I couldn't help but take long notice of her right leg, long and trim, and the brown lace boxer shorts panties. They were tight, and see through, and she looked very sexy wearing them.

"Hi Ri," she said, her smile a painful twitch of her lips. "I'm glad you're okay."

"I'm okay," I smiled with my response, "Thanks." Gail wasn't wearing makeup and I noticed her eyes were puffy and red. "You look like you have been crying," I said.

Gail looked at me for many moments, and tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Did you think I wouldn't cry?" Painful moments later, Gail wiped her eyes with the back of her fingers. "I'm sorry Ri, I hate myself when I'm so wimpy."

"I'm sorry too," I said, and even as I said it, I realized how unfeeling it sounded parroting her words. But I didn't know how better to respond. I finally added, "I thought you'd go out, wouldn't worry about it."

She just nodded her head. I didn't know if the response was 'no I did not go out,' or if the head shake was a sort of, 'how could you be so stupid.' I threw my tennis case on the floor near the closet and kicked off my shoes. Gail untangled her leg from the window and walked toward me. I could she the shadow of hair through her panties and it caused a tingle in my groin.

When she was in front of me she stood, arms at her side, and just toppled against me, her head resting on my shoulder. I gently placed my arms on her back without squeezing her to me, but it felt so right to be holding her, and I breathed a quiet sigh.

"That's the first time we've done something like that to one another," Gail whispered.

I nodded, wondering which deed she was talking about.

Gail said, "I was so confused. I called Peter, sorry. Did you get my messages?"

I brought my arms more closely around her, "This morning… I got Peters message as well."

Gail turned her head to look at me. Close up I could see her eyes were red from crying. It troubled, me, and I felt the beginnings of a chasm in my stomach, and I sighed in an effort to fill the space. "I'm confused Ri," she whispered. "I'm doing something very wrong… and the last thing I want to do is hurt you."

I nodded. She placed her head against me again, this time putting her arms on my waist. "I'm cold," she said, and she turned toward the bed. "Please lie with me."

We stepped to the bed and Gail pulled the blankets back, leaving just a sheet. I lay on one side and Gail sat on the bed then scooted over to my side and covered us both with the sheet.

We talked for a very long time. Maybe some good came from the pain I had caused her. I was amazed that she still had not asked me where I had been. I brought up the last week culminating with Peter and the 'hairy man.'

"You're right," Gail said. "I thought about it. I guess because I like it now, I'm not being as sensitive to you."

I didn't understand what she was talking about. "I don't understand your point," I quietly said.

Gail looked at me for a moment. She was now lying on her right side, pressed against me. The wrist of her left arm lay across my left arm; her hand reached my chest, her fingers resting just below my nipple. Her left leg was bent and resting on my leg, with her foot wedged between my lower thighs. "Ri, remember when we started?" Gail was talking in a half whisper. "Every week you asked me to flash the musician in the Sheraton. Remember how long it took me to do that?" She paused, "Well when I did it I really didn't think he would have interest, and I was ashamed." Gail's finger pressed against my nipple as if making a point, "And when he finally looked, and I saw the way he was looking at me, I got excited."

Gail stopped talking, and I added to her recollection, "I remember when you said, "He's looking at me Ri." "I remember it well."

"But the best part," Gail continued, "was when we got home. All those questions you asked. Your voice would get low, you would get so excited. I loved that… I loved that so much… when you loved me and asked questions. I loved you so much…those times. You were getting excited, and I was getting more excited too, every day, it was so special."

We lay side by side for a good five minutes, not saying a word. She had opened the Genie jar of memories. I knew where my thoughts were, I wondered where Gail's reflections were taking her.

"I was trying to make up for the other night…with Peter." She said. "That's why I arranged with Jeff," Gail said.

"Who's Jeff… what did you arrange? I asked.

"I felt bad about leaving you out… with Peter," Gail admitted, "so I tried to arrange something with Mr. Hairy, that's Jeff."

I bristled, "Why did you run off without me if you were…' arranging" something?" I asked.

Gail responded immediately, making me realize that she'd been thinking about it, "I still have a hard time when you're there baby," I sensed it pained her to have said that. "I thought that if I were with him first… that it would be easier."

"Why does my presence make it difficult, it should make it easier," I said, with a conviction I believed.

"I don't know Ri," she was speaking very softly, shaking her head as she spoke. "With Peter the other night, I had to stop looking at you, to shut my eyes. That's was why…that's why I let go."

"Does my being there turn you off?"

"No…no," Gail said. "It turns me off to everything else. "I can't love Peter, and I can't fuck you. When I'm fucking Peter I can't feel love at the same time. And, well…with you Ri, I can only feel love."

Gail continued, "I thought I'd start with Jeff, and then when you came back you'd join me. That's what I told him before I called you."

I felt myself weakening and I resisted, "Why didn't you come back when I didn't show up."

"That was my mistake, Gail said. "I'm sorry. I was so into fucking…. I guess."

"For six of seven hours? I interrupted.

Gail whispered, "It was…," she paused, then simply stated, "Yes."

I asked, "Was he that good?"

"Mmmn," she softly sounded. "Please let me tell you about it baby."

For the next hour and a half Gail told me the story. She volunteered almost every detail, and I asked her questions about the rest.

"I went down to the lobby to get a magazine. I was passing the chairs at the end of the lobby when this man says, "I don't believe my luck." He was looking at me smiling. "I wondered if I stayed here long enough if you or your husband would pass by. Please excuse me, my name is Dr. Jeffery P. and I have been standing here with the hope of running into you or your husband."

Gail went on, "I asked him, why? He said, "Well first because I heard you speaking English." It was obvious that Jeff was an American. And he went on. In the first five minutes I knew all about him. He was a doctor, a plastic surgeon. He was just divorced. He shouldn't have come on this trip alone, he said, so soon after his divorce. And then he says, "As a plastic surgeon, if ever I wanted to make the perfect women, I'd copy you." I blushed, and he laughed."

"Pretty transparent comment," I said to Gail.

"I know," she said. "It sounds silly. But you had to see how amateur he was at trying to talk to a girl; you would have seen they were not lines. And he tried so hard to be courteous."

Gail continued," I agreed to have a drink with him, and we sat in the lobby, near the bar. I didn't tell him that you were playing…he thought you were upstairs. He was really very pleasant. Actually, later on I thought he was sort of childlike in a nice way. We talked
about everything but mostly, he asked questions about Europe. "It's his first visit," Gail informed me, as if it was of paramount interest. She went on, "While we were talking he answered his mobile." Gail laughed, "It was his mother calling him from Israel. He said she was visiting there, and that she called him every day."

I humphed a laugh, I don't know why, at Gail's description of his mother relationship. Actually I thought it was nice.

Gail continued, "He kept saying over and over again how pretty I was, how beautiful, how nice, and it really sounded silly. But it also sounded sincere, he just didn't know how to be suave, I liked that. At one point he said, I'd do anything to have a woman like you, and he watched my face for reaction. I guess I blushed, and I didn't respond. He must have felt awkward because he added jokingly, "I'd even take your husband too."

"I answered, also joking, "Now my husband may be interested in that…" and he looked at me surprised and exclaimed, "Really?" "And, that was when the thought occurred to me," Gail said.

Gail had stopped talking. I looked down at the top of her head, "What thought?" I asked.

It seemed forever but she finally answered, "Remember when we were playing at what we would like to see… and I told you what I thought would be exciting?" Gail asked, in a barely audible whisper.

"When you said you'd like to see me being sucked by a gay man?" I asked.

"I didn't say that," Gail responded. "I said I'd like to see you get a blow job from a man."

"Wouldn't he be gay if he did that?" I questioned.

Gail was thinking about her response. "Not necessarily," she stated. "Two days ago I would probably have said yes." Again a pause, then barely in a whisper, "Jeff wasn't gay…and he would do it to you."

Gail went on to tell about their meeting, how she admitted to him that I was away playing tennis. She questioned him, of course hypothetically, asking if he was sincere about the 'husband too' statement he made. She told him that she envisioned that as meaning oral play. He seemed surprised, thought about it for a minute, then said that if it enabled him to get close to her, he'd do that too. She asked and he confirmed it would be a first for him.

Gail explained how her excitement grew. First with the thought that she would watch us, then that we would both ravish her. She still felt funny at the thought of me being there, and she confessed that because of that feeling, she decided to be with him first.

Gail inched her face closer to mine and pressed her breast hard against my arm. Her hand rested on my thigh but she wasn't touching me. "I decided I would go to his room, if he asked," Gail said, "And it wasn't long before he invited me. When he asked I believe he expected a no. When I said that I would go, his face lit up and he exclaimed, "I can't believe that you accept." I smiled and told him I'd meet him in ten minutes. He reminded me his room number three times, and I left for our room to freshen up."

I interrupted Gail, "Why didn't you leave me a note?"

Gail explained her thoughts, "I wasn't sure that I'd want to go through with it, with your being there… also I wasn't sure that he really meant that he would suck you."

When I knocked at his room door he opened it instantly, like he'd been standing inside, waiting. I walked in and he suggested I sit down, while he opened two small white wine bottles, and filled two glasses. I sat on an armchair not more then a foot away from his bed. He sat opposite me, on the bed. We talked a few minutes and he suggested, "You can put your feet here," and he patted the bed beside him. I did that, and a moment later he touched my legs, then adored my ankle, then …"

I interrupted, "What were you wearing?"

"My khaki shorts and the white button blouse, and sandals," Gail answered softly.

"Anything else…underneath?"

"Nothing else," she said, shaking her head.

I could picture her shorts, a little loose around the legs, and I wondered if he saw anything when her legs were raised. Now I was caught up in the story and I wanted her to continue. "Go ahead," I said softly, trying to sound composed. Her hand started moving near my groin and she touched my cock through my pants. "Take your pants off Ri, please."

Gail continued, "He touched my legs for some time then he knelt in front of me and started kissing my thighs. He did that for a long time. He pushed the shorts to the top of my leg and kissed as near as he could get to my… between my legs. He was very tentative when he reached to unzip my shorts. He unbuttoned the top button and started to pull down the zipper, then he stopped, and he rose up on his knees and leaned forward to kiss me. He tried so hard, he actually whimpered when he was kissing me." "Like I do when I cum," Gail added.

"After a long time kissing he went back to my shorts. This time he unzipped them hurriedly, and I lifted when he started to pull them off. He was looking at my pussy the moment the shorts moved downwards, and he was so absorbed, he forgot to continue taking them off. He kept saying,"Oh my… oh how beautiful, and with the back of his hand he gently touched my thighs and the hair, and my pussy." Gail laughed, sounding a "Huuh, It was like he was worshipping it," she said.

"We moved to the bed, I still had my shirt on," Gail continued. "I watched as he took off his clothes. He was real hairy, but you know Ri, he was totally shaven around his groin, and it looked nice.

"How was he built?" I asked.

"He was pretty muscular," she answered.

I laughed to myself, "His cock," I said, "Was he big."

I felt Gail's head nod, "He was big. Thick big."

I didn't respond so Gail continued. "When he was on the bed he lay beside me and kissed me again. When he touched me between the legs I took hold of his cock. "It was fat," she confirmed. "It couldn't have been more then a minute later when he was between my legs, rubbing himself against me, edging in, inch by inch. It took a while, it hurt at first."

"Was he bigger then Peter?" I asked.

"Thicker, much thicker," she whispered back.

"He fucked me for ten or fifteen minutes until he squealed, "I'm cumming," and he erupted, literally erupted Ri." I couldn't feel him cum, but he squirmed and groaned for the longest time, and when his cock came out his cum gushed out of me."

"You didn't cum?" I questioned. I knew that in normal circumstances Gail cums easily. In an exciting situation like she described, I would have expected her to cum.

"No," not then, she answered. "I think he was so thick that it numbed me a little. It wasn't that special." Gail began again. "He went into the bathroom and returned with a washcloth and started to clean and wipe me, very tenderly. For a good few minutes he fussed over my pussy, cleaning me, then he threw the cloths on the chair I had been sitting in, and he bent down and started to suck between my legs. The feeling was electrifying. He twisted and turned his head, trying to get deeper, he sucked and stuck his tongue inside, and I had my first orgasm with his mouth. I told him it was wonderful."

"He continued to touch me, everywhere, my face, my ears, my knees, just everywhere. He rolled me over and touched by back, my legs, and my behind. He kissed my behind and pulled my cheeks apart and put his mouth over my… back there. Twenty, maybe thirty minutes later, he got between my legs again, and started to rub his still soft cock through my lips. After a while he was hard.

"This time he slid right into me, I could feel him. He wasn't as hard. He went slowly, and it was bringing me to orgasm again. I didn't want him to cum, and I tried to control myself. I thought that you would be back soon and would come to join us. I asked him if he would like to do this while my husband was with us. I told him I wanted to try two men together. He simply said yes, he would try it. I asked him if he would suck my husband cock, for me to see, and he said yes, he would. Ri, two seconds after he said yes, I had another orgasm."

All the last while Gail had been touching my cock with her fingertips, then squeezing, and now I was rock hard. Gail questioned, "Can I get on top of you baby?" I didn't answer but I moved to lift the sheet and I watched Gail raise her feet to slip off her panties. Gail moved over me and sat over my groin. She bent her head forward simultaneously reaching her right hand behind her, and took hold of my cock. She instantly found the center and barley moved my cock head around her center, and then pressed downward. As I was sliding into her she raised her head to look at me. Her eyes were still red, her hair tousled, and she wore the slightest hint of a smile. I studied her eyes. She blushed at the intensity of my gaze. Was what I saw a look of her having conquered, or was it the depth of her affection? I pondered that for a moment but I couldn't concentrate, she felt too good. Her movements were taking control of me. I watched her take of her brassiere; her nipples were taut, with little bumps on the areola, then she closed her eyes and her head lolled back, and she joined me in making love.

Gail lay on my chest, I was still in her. She was so wet that my now semi soft cock slipped and slid around so easily that the sensation kept me on edge.

"Finish telling me what happened," I asked, Gail turned her head so that her mouth was near my ear.

"It took me some time before he could touch me again. I was so sensitive. Jeff simply kept touching me, in the strangest places. Under my arms, he bent my leg and touched under my knee. It was like he was exploring. I even asked, "Are you doing plastic surgeon research on me?" He laughed, and said "No, but I'm absolutely captivated with you." He said he could touch me all day, I believed him."

Gail continued, "Thirty minutes later he made love to me again, with his mouth."