Gail Sails With Gia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up the gangplank. Giancocmo and Gabriela were in the living area. He was seated with a drink beside him and she was standing showing him a beautiful dark green blouse that had gold colored embroidery across the front. She has taste I thought. "Hello Rian.", Giancomo said, smiling broadly. "Did you like the Splendido?" "Lovely place, isn't it ." I replied. I didn't feel any anger toward him and I wondered why. Gabriela spoke up. "It's my favorite hotel. You will love it and I promise you will both over-eat." "You know," Giancomo said. "Gail and I went to look for you at the Splendido." "You did?, I questioned. "I was there." "Yes I know. I arrived a minute behind her, she with Gabriela's car and I with my car. I finished my meeting twenty minutes after it started. I thought I'd spend the time with you but you had left. While there I introduced Gail to the manager whom I have known for quite a while." That was kind, thank you. I responded. "I'm afraid everyone we meet through you treats us… well like we were special. I hope we don't disappoint someone." Gabriela looked at me and smiled. Giancomo leaned forward. "You are special, to us," he said, "very special." I chuckled, "Oh I did not mean it that way, I mean financially, we can't afford to be extravagant.." Giancomo was looking directly at me, smiling. Gabriela took the two or three steps that distanced us and stood beside me. She touched my arm smiling and said, "You know Rian, you are a lovely man." I flushed, I didn't know what prompted her to say that but I could feel my face getting red. Giancomo, still smiling added, "I agree with her, rilasciare Rian, take advantage of opportunities, they are rare." Gabriela translated, "That's relax in Italian" She said smiling, with her hand still on my arm. We exchanged a few more pleasantries then I started toward our room to get ready for the afternoon cocktail party.

I knocked when I entered. I don't know why. Gail called out. "Ri?" "I'm back," I responded, trying to sound cheerful, as I passed the bed and saw her standing in the bathroom.. She was wearing white cotton underpants and a cotton T-shirt that I know she bought in the children's department at Benetton's in Santiago. Leaning over fussing with her eyebrows she said, "I went looking for you." She looked so beautiful, her sexy behind, her legs stretched on tip toe. I stood admiring her without answering. She stopped and turned to me. I must have had a strange look on my face. "Are you alright?, she asked smiling quizzically. "I'm fine," I said. "Yes, Gaincomo told me you went to the Splendido. I was only there a short while. What happened to Gabriela?".

Gail turned back to her mirror, then replied. "When we arrived at her friend's home we were told she was in the hospital. Gabriela wanted to visit her. I declined to go with her I didn't feel comfortable. She understood. The car was still there so I suggested I catch up with you. When I saw Giancomo I was surprised. He was there for you as well. We both missed you."

"Sorry I missed you. You would have enjoyed, I saw the San Nicolo Church," I lied. I remembered the name from a sign.. "How about you, did you get to see something.?"
"We stopped at a little café and had Cappuccino," Gail said, "…watched the people walking toward the beach. It looks like they only let attractive people in this town." "Was it hot and sweaty," I asked. "Not at all," Gail replied, "You were out there, wasn't it perfect? What do you want to wear? I'll make sure it doesn't have to be pressed."

I stripped to my underwear and lay down on the bed. I watched Gail walk into the closet and look over my clothes. Then she sat on the bed beside me. She rested her hand on my thigh. "What do you think?" she said, gesturing toward the room, our surroundings, "about this." "Sumptuous, easy to get carried away." I replied, " But, to be honest, I love it. Mostly I love Tamara. We should call her tonight.." "Yes we should," Gail said while nodding. "Gabriela thinks you are terrific. Her word was sexy. I think she has the hots for you." "Well you should know I have the hots for her too, I think any man would. She's so sexy… no no, sensual, and she exudes class." "You really like her don't you?" Gail said with a glint in her eye. "Yes", and then I told her what happened earlier upstairs. Gail looked a little surprised. "She said that and he agreed?" "Yes." "If she came on to you would you…?" "Yes", I said before she could finish. "Ri," Gail said reproachfully. "Don't get any ideas. You may like it when I show myself off or play little games but I don't like it when you do." I started to say something then choked it back. Instead I pulled my under shorts to the side and exposed myself. "Is this game OK, I asked?". She reached for my cock and it grew in her hand. I hated myself. If only I could get angry with her, or exhibit some resistance. She smiled looking me in the eye, so assured, so certain, of me at least..

"Wonder what tonight will be like", she said. "Wild, orgy", I replied. "Oh no. I doubt they are that kind," Gail said. "Would you join in if they were?" I asked. "Ri", she responded reproachfully. "Why do you ask that." I should have simply said that after the way he ate your pussy, I can imagine that's next. But what I said was, "I'm sorry, rude of me. He has been courteous. I'm just speculating now, just speculating. If the party got wild would you join in.?" "No" she replied, meaning it. "And you, would you?" "Hmm", I sounded, "yes, I probably would." Gail let go of my very erect cock and went to the bathroom to continue her primping.

We got ready to go upstairs to the party. Gail looked ravishing. Her rendezvous during the afternoon seemed to have had an influence. She wore the dress I called her ice skating dress. Dark green and beige silk that showed her breasts, her whole body beautifully. It was loose and flowing on the bottom, tight on top. Her long tan legs striking in simple open flat shoes that had a colorful ceramic cluster on the front. It was one she knew I didn't like, it was short and she looked like a soft sexy cloud impossible to squeeze.. "You look nice", she said. "You too, even more then usual. I hope it's for me" She replied, "Of course it's… you are in a strange mood tonight." "I've no reason to be, I think", I answered. "That's what I mean", Gail said. "What's the I think for?" " Don't mind me", I said. "I'm in my sensing mode. Remember I once proved to you that I sense things that affect us. Well I'm in my sensing mood tonight." "Oh Ri, please, lets have a fun night. There is nothing to sense." "If you say so my love", I emphasized 'my love', smiling when I said it. Gail looked at me suspiciously, but just for a moment. The party, and maybe more, was a greater magnet at the moment.
A crowd of people were on board. They looked pretty young. The crew had been out all afternoon arranging for the food and drinks and the display was overwhelming. Mauricio immediately headed our way and asked us what drinks he could get for us. We ordered Kir Royale's.

We took our drinks then mingled. Gabriela noticed us and brought over a girlfriend she had known from childhood. She was a stout girl, about our age, an English teacher, with the most lovely face encased in rich brown hair and the largest mirth filled brown eyes I have ever seen. On and off during the evening we talked with Katarina, not knowing then that we would spend so much time with her when we returned.

I noticed the Captain passing and asked him if I could make a telephone call. When he showed me the setup in

Giancomo came on deck about an hour later. He attracted the attention as usual. I watched Gail. He talked with everyone along the way but it was obvious he was heading in our direction. Sure enough he came beside us and this time he kissed Gail's hand. "You look lovely tonight Gail." He said to her, but looked at me smiling. She responded. "Thank you Gia, both you men look very handsome, as well". Gabriela joined us as Giancomo responded. "It's because we are proud to have the loveliest girls in the room." It's true I thought. She had called him "Gia," and I looked at her. I think she sensed the moment.

There were small groups clustered in every corner of the living area and rear deck and the sun deck above. A round metal disc of about 3 meters in diameter served as a dance platform, and a four piece combo playing Italian popular music, alternated with music by disc. The setting was very romantic and as Gail and I were dancing we both simultaneously thought of, and mentioned Tamara. I was looking for a way to talk to Gail about the afternoon but didn't find the right opportunity.

A young couple dancing at the same time as we were ended up at the champagne table beside us and we started talking. Franco was Italian and his fiancé, as he introduced her, was a German girl, Crystal. We talked for quite some time. At one point Gabriela asked me to dance with her and Franco came to the dance floor some minutes later with Gail.

The party went on and on it was about 21:00 hours. More people came, some left. A man of about fifty, who seemed to be a good friend of Giancomo, was with a tall very beautiful blue eyed girl with very short hair. She looked no older then fifteen. I later learned that she was a popular Dutch model. He invited a group to go to a club in town, and Giancomo opted to go with them. Gabriela asked me if I would like to go. "I'll find Gail and ask her," I said. Gabriela replied, "I asked Gail, she prefers to stay." "Oh." I was surprised, "Then I guess I'll stay too." Gabriela looked at me smiling. "She'll be in good hands here, if you would really like to come?" I felt a tingle, she really wanted me to go. "Thanks, but I think I'll stay." Gabriela stood a moment, then she touched my face and was off.

I found Gail on the upper deck with Franco and Crystal. Another three chairs were pushed close making a circle, and they were talking. It was cool up here. I stood in the shadow of the stairwell. The bright deck light had been turned off and just the quay lights were lighting the deck. Most of the party seemed to have retired to the sun deck.. Some were in lounge chairs, kissing, almost all were a couple in a chair together, mostly in groups of two or three chairs, talking and drinking. I was still standing in the shadow when a waiter came out of the kitchen stairwell offering coffee. Gail accepted a cup and I groaned thinking this was going to be a long night. Franco was in one of the large wicker chairs, Crystal was sitting on his lap and Gail, the only girl alone, was sitting on the arm of the same chair. They were facing the sea. Opposite them was a man form Greece, that I had met earlier, his name was Augustino and he was sitting alone. I had seen his wife going with the crowd that left for the club. They were all to my left and had not yet seen me. Four or five meters beyond Gail a woman was sitting in a man's lap, moving up and down. The chairs opposite Gail and Franco were facing the city lights. In the faint glow I could see the back of the girl sitting in the mans lap and his arm under her skirt. She was leaning back on his shoulder while he was conversing with the others. Something was said and they all laughed. Gail joined the laughter turning to look at Franco. "I'm serious," Franco said, speaking to Augustino."No one is odd here," speaking English with his charming British Italian accent. "Fine then," said the Greek man, and he put out his arms in invitation.
"Crystal got up from Franco's lap and walked across to Augustino, then slowly positioned herself in his lap.
Franco seemed to straighten himself for a moment, it looked like he was buckling his pants, then he placed his arms in his lap. Moments later he gently touched Gail's arm then patted his lap. "Come Gail, sit where it is comfortable." Gail didn't say anything. She stood and reached across Franco to place her coffee cup on the small table, then sat in his lap. I felt like I had swallowed a rock. I stepped back into the stairwell and went downstairs.

I took a cup of coffee and moved around the deck barley hearing the conversation around me. About fifteen minutes later Crystal came out of the stairwell with Augustino. I was standing beside the buffet table. They spoke together for a moment then he kissed her cheek and walked toward the rear deck. Crystal went to the ladies room and Augustino walked down the gangway.

When Crystal came out of the ladies room she noticed me, and walked directly toward me smiling. "Rian, where is the crowd that is always around you?" "Getting late, I guess," was my lame reply. "Gail's is sitting with us, why don't you join us upstairs." Before I could reply she was holding out her hand to lead me upstairs. "Look who I was able to tear away," Crystal announced as we stepped out of the stairwell.
Gail looked up at me smiling, without comment. I headed for the only empty chair, expecting Gail to get up and join me. As I sat down Franco said, "Crystal my dear, why don't you sit with Rian, then no one has to move." "I can do that", Crystal said, "but let me ask Rian. Maybe he prefers his wife." She had placed her hand on my shoulder, ready to sit in my lap, but she waited for my invitation. I patted my thighs, "Of course, please sit," I said, not meaning it. Gail just watched.
When Crystal lowered herself at the very last moment she swished the back of her skirt and I saw the lower end of her behind. She was a beautiful girl and I thought she and Franco made quite a pair.

Franco went back to talking to the couple closest to him. They were discussing clothing designers. Crystal whispered to me.
"Are you friends with Giancomo, or his family?" "Friends." "We too," she said. "New friends." "We are new friends too." I added. "How long? " she asked. "Just Days," "Oh, newer then us." She responded. "How long do you know him I asked?" Two years. He owns a factory that manufactures ladies clothing. Franco used to contract with them now they are partners." "Exciting," I replied. I was trying to catch the other conversation as well. Crystal wiggled a bit and now had her hand on my thigh. I was getting hard. I tried to see if Franco was touching Gail but the arm of their chair was angled, shielding a part of them. At one point when the other gentleman was speaking Gail leaned forward and then moved her legs. They were now on either side of his shoeless legs and Franco was leaning back. Gail's movement had me imaging all sorts of things. I watched her small very brief movements and my mouth went dry. I was hard but didn't know if it was from Crystal or Gail. I threw abandon to the wind and simply placed my right hand under Crystals skirt and between her legs. She permitted me, invited me, I should say. My hand was on her upper thigh, my thumb touching her panties. I moved my thumb and hand from time to but I was not ready to play. I would have gladly fucked this beautiful girl, but not now, not like this.

We sat there for another twenty minutes. When the crew started to clean up around us we all took the hint and slowly the deck emptied. We said our goodnights on the aft deck, exchanged telephone numbers, then Gail and I went to our cabin.

Gail plopped in the small couch smiling, reaching her arms out for me. I walked over and stood beside her while undressing. She wrapped her arms around my behind hugging me. "What an evening, what a beautiful setting," she sighed. "The total day," I said in Spanish, which somehow seemed more expressive. She looked up at me still smiling, "Are you intellectualizing? That's the only time you speak Spanish to me." She was right. I smiled, "Sorry". "I'm exhausted," she said, and we both made our way to the bathroom. In minutes we were ready for bed. I noted that Gail didn't do anything extra when cleaning up and I wondered if I was exaggerating things. Gail walked to the door separating the bathrooms and slid it open. My heart started racing.
"There are people in the next cabin," she said.
"How do you know," I asked. "Gabriela and Gia told me," she replied. "The man with the Dutch model." "Oh!" I umphed. "That girl can't be more then sixteen. She is gorgeous."
Gail answered. "She is nineteen, I didn't think anyone in the world had smaller breasts than mine."
"Are you fishing…? I asked, we were in bed by now and she touched my arm. "No Ri. I know you love me flaws and all."
"Giancomo said it", I responded. "The two most beautiful girls." Then I added, "When did you start calling him Gia?"
She paused, "He asked me to." "When?" A long pause. "When we were driving back today," Gail said, then continued. "Do you think Gabriela is beautiful?" "Very." I honestly answered. "Me to. She has a poise that adds to her beauty. I wish I had that." Then Gail added, "I think you turn her on Ri." I ignored the last part.
"What do you think of Giancomo?" I purposely did not say Gia. "He is the most mannered man I have ever known." "Still not your type?" "He's a charmer. It's easy to feel comfortable with him." "That's not an answer." I reached for Gail's arm while waiting for an answer. "It's strange. I think it might have something to do with his stature. He's not challenging anyone. He can say or do things another man would not get away with. But he is still not my type." I thought to myself, what you would do if he were your type, 'leave me'. Gail asked me, "Why are you asking." "I'm sensing again…", then I chuckled, "you seem to succumb to the sea and yachts and parties."
"Sensing… like what? Like sitting upstairs? She asked. "Not that, but yes that too," I replied honestly. "I think that Franco was trying to fuck you." I don't know why that slipped out so bluntly or why I said trying.
"He was," Gail simply replied. "Like Crystal was doing to you. I saw her raise her skirt when she sat on you." "Well we did not," I said defensively, noting she changed the direction of our talk. "Did you have your cock out Ri?, she asked. "No. I only had my hand on her thigh. I didn't even touch her… there." "Really", Gail said, she sounded relieved. How very ridiculous I thought. Then Gail added. "She had just finished fucking the Greek man Augustino." "What," I said loudly, innocently. "Where was he?" "He left just before you arrived." "Did Franco know?" "Yes," she replied. "What did she do. Fuck him, then came back and announce it?" "No. She sat on him, in the same chair, like she did with you." "In front of everyone?" I asked. "How do you know she fucked him?" "You could tell," Gail whispered. We had both had a lot to drink and we were tired. But, I had some momentum, so I continued. "Well I'll be…" I acted like I knew nothing. "Were other people doing that." "I think half the couples up there were making love." She replied.

Gail the ultimate romantic calls it "..making love." "How do I miss these things?", I asked, mostly of myself. I continued. "Did knowing that was going on turn you on? "Kind of, …" she paused. "Yes, crazy, I know." She replied honestly. That was Gail's winning way. Shatteringly honest, sometimes. Always very reserved because she was shy. It fooled you, made you think she was innocent. Only I knew better, I thought. "Oow.," I exclaimed, "I would have wet myself knowing." I said, then continued. "How did we wind up with them, Franco and Crystal?" I asked.
"He started asking a lot of questions when he heard we live in South America." "Questions about what?" I inquired. "Franco is opening a ski fashion boutique in Bariloche next year. He was full of questions." "Yes, Crystal told me he was partners with Giancomo." "I didn't know," Gail said. I thought to myself, would she have been more careful knowing they were friends.

"You didn't say Gail, or maybe I didn't ask. Was Franco making love to you in the chair?" I worked to be certain my tone did not show anger, I touched her arm hoping to convey that I was relaxed. There was a long silence. "Yes," was all she said. My heart quickened. "I was sitting there. How did he do that?, I asked. Gail answered almost in a whisper. "When his wife moved to sit with the Greek fellow he unbuckled his pants and moved them down… quite a bit," she added. He didn't have underwear on Ri, I saw his cock." "Did the others see", I asked. "I think it was hard to see, I don't know" she said. " He asked me to sit on his lap and I did. Little by little over the next few minutes he pulled my skirt out from under me. I could feel his cock against my thigh. At one point he leaned forward to pull off his shoes and when he sat back I felt his cock pushing my panties into me." "Did you take your panties off? My voice was getting husky. "No, I adjusted them a little." I could barely hear her.