Gaius versus the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Igred had not fled, but merely ran ahead to prepare an ambush. Her spell was strong enough to break the hind legs of the wolf, and more likely than not, several ribs. I took the beast's head and carried it with me. Igred followed, curious as to why I took this trophy.

"When I...or we...get to town, I will show this to the priest. I'll get paid, which I will split with you." I stated matter of factly.

"I have no use of your money, besides, they will see me for what I am and kill me." She scoffed. Her eyes were sad again, but I knew better than to just let a witch walk into town.

"Leave that to me." I replied, kissing her cheek.

It was a fat wad of gold that I received for that wolf's head. The priest put it on a spike and spread the word of the "scourge of the southern fields." I bought a new bow and made for the tavern. Igred was beside me, the skin that was visible was covered in linen wraps. Her face and neck concealed behind a thick cloak and hood. I had given her the disguise and unless you got close enough to see the glint in her yellow eyes, you'd never know she was anything but a she ranger.

She had her first ale that night, and her second...and third. Witches have a low tolerance for alcohol it seems, but nobody is perfect. We stayed there most of the night, until Oswin found me.

"Gaius. I have a job for you, There's a vampire plaguing Thaneswood. You know, that shithole city to the east. Big money if you can kill it." I knew Thaneswood, and it was a shithole...but a jobs a job, and with a witch at my side, vampires were now in my league. I wonder how this would pan out...

To Be Continued?