Galactic Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers

Her tongue grabbed my head and lifted me into position. While I licked at the five slotted pussy, I felt four hands grip me. Pilot braced with my body and slammed his cock into my cunt. I grunted with each violent thrust; his thick cock rubbed along the lips of my pussy with each in and out. My hands flailed for something to do and were soon filled with two more cocks, the Captain's and Fred's.

Wensle was producing a large volume of lubricant. Her five slits radiated from a center, much like a starfish. My face was bathed in her juices and I was trying to suck as much of the lovely tasting fluid as I could. Her tongue pulled me closer and I delved into her cunt, finding a clit at the end of each of her slits. Each time I brushed against one of them, there was a purring sound from her body. I let go of the two cocks I'd been fondling to bring them into play on Wensle.

As Pilot's thrusts gained strength, jamming my clit each time, I played roulette with Wensle's five clits, using my tongue and fingers. The purring sound she was making was nearly constant and she was literally pouring fluid on my head. All of a sudden, Wensle gave a scream and her cunt opened wide, engulfing my head. Once more I found myself unable to breathe with an orgasm coming. Fully engulfed, I felt a protuberance of some sort seek out my tongue. It had a hollow end and I stuck my tongue in on instinct. Her whole body shook just as my own orgasm hit me. The two of us shuddered in a climax for over a minute before she released me to land on the floor.

Gasping for breath again, I looked up at my lovers through a haze of Jujuj pussy juice. Fred was erect, as was the Captain again, to my surprise. They picked me up and set me between them. By now my entire body was covered in someone's slick fluids. Some of these Fred rubbed into my ass, preparing me for a double penetration. Fred's cock slowly entered my ass, eased in by the copious lube that was available. Once he was in, the Captain thrust his long cock into my cunt. I could feel it hit the far end of my womb and bend around, rubbing against my inner walls.

They quickly picked up a rhythm, thrusting into me together to press me between them. Finally, I was filled and I was loving it. My voice cried out my desire, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, you bastards!" They obliged and I was like a knot of dough being kneaded by a chef. Every time I was slammed between them, my breasts rubbed against the feathers on the Captain's chest. The tingle in my nipples was matched by the quiver in my pussy.

I reached my orgasm long before they did. I was helpless between them, shuddering and crying out as the constant stimulation kept me on that erotic high for a couple of minutes. When I came down, the continuing thrusts were almost painful against my clit. All I could do was hold on and ride the sensation roller coaster I was strapped to. I had two more orgasms before Fred came in my ass, leaving cum dripping down to add itself to the liquids already covering my body. The Captain lasted a little longer before he came, literally filling my cunt with cum (Pryrexin men certainly came in quantity).

I was weak and dropped to the floor again. No one approached me right away. Once I had caught my breath again, I looked up at four smiling faces (I assume the Jujujian was smiling, it was hard to tell). My own grin allowed a little of what I was covered in flow into my mouth. I didn't think it tasted half bad.

"Thank you, Susan, for a memorable experience."

"Thank you as well. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If you're around for our outbound trip, I would be more than willing to have a repeat session."

"Do you need help getting back to your room?"

"No, but I should shower before I go back. Where do I find it?"

They told me and soon I was letting the sonic vibrations knock the drying fluids from my body. It was nearly dinner time by the time I returned to our cabin. Brusjin was studying something on his data pad.

"I see you lost your clothes again."

"Yeah. I wonder if I should just start showing up naked?"

"It would save time and clothes. I take it everyone was happy?"

"Oh yes. By the way, the cargo master is female, not male."

"Ah, that must have been interesting."

"She produced an incredible amount of lube. She also had five clits. I'll have to study their physiology and see what the males are like."

The rest of the flight was as boring as all cargo runs were. Crystal had nothing to report concerning the star chart. One thing I was looking forward to was having Grankt back with us. The absence of our Gravelian bodyguard was worrisome. As was clear from the incident with Salinti, the Hellfire Group considered us a threat. I had no doubts that they'd take some action against us. Having a warrior lizard man on our side was no small advantage under such circumstances. Unfortunately, all Gravelians had to return to their home planet every five years. They never shared just why, but every contract they took had that clause in it. We were scheduled to meet up with him at the Capitol just one week after we arrived (we were planning to take longer on Ralint).

The equally gut wrenching exit from Dolman space brought us to Pascal's World, the Federation capitol. Shortly after, the Captain called us to the bridge. Both Brusjin and I looked askance at this. We'd been riding on these ships for over a year (Brusjin for much longer) and had never been invited to the bridge. When we walked in, the Captain was just ending a communication with someone.

"Brusjin, Susan, there seems to be a small problem. The system is on amber alert. We're being re-routed to Havint."

"Amber alert?" Brusjin asked. "What could cause an amber alert here? That's one level below a state of war."

"I don't know, they haven't told anyone. I'm afraid you're stuck with us a little while longer."

What the hell was happening? The Federation hadn't been close to war for over a century. This was going to mess with our plans big time. We had critical information to get to the Federation, in secret, and now we not only were going to take longer, we were going to have to pass it through a bureaucratic mess. I could see the vultures descending on Ralint already.

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful editing job. Remember, I value your comments, so send feedback.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers
12