Gale's Sexual Enlightenment Ch. 02

Story Info
Frustrated wife gets granny's advice.
5.4k words
4.63
173.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gratis
gratis
6 Followers

Madame was aware that I had had enough for one visit and told Mayli to stop, and that we would continue where we left off on my next visit. I was actually at a point where I was in over-derive and was unable to stop on my own, even if I wanted to, but I didn't want to stop, the pleasure was too intense, I wanted it to go on forever.. I've experienced having many orgasms by masturbating when Mark was out with 'guys'' playing golf or basketball, in fact one time I came over thirty times;I stayed in bed for the entire day, it seems as though I just couldn't put my vibrator away, but like now, I really ended up tired and falling asleep. I have to admit that I was pleasantly exhausted but the pleasure my mind and body were receiving from these two loving and beautiful women was so overwhelming that I was unable to just tell them that I was ready to go to bed, alone. I got up off of my hands and knees, still not knowing what they had planned on doing to me in that 'doggy' position, but I'm sure I'll find out on my next visit.

"Are you sure that you can make it home?" Madame asked me. " Sweetheart, if you're too tired you're very welcome to stay here, or if you would like to go home, Mayli would be more than happy to drive you."

An instant picture of Mayli registered in my mind, god, how her soft, long tongue felt between my legs. I had given blow-jobs to Mark, but he never reciprocated, and telling me that 'real guys' just don't do things like that. That's not what I've heard, and I have to admit it, her tongue drove me over the top several times; I wonder even if Mark did go down on me, if his tongue would feel as great as Mayli's, her tongue was extrmely long, I'm getting soaked just thinking about it.

"That's very nice of you to offer, Madame, but I'll be perfectly fine driving home. Actually I'm not very far from here and once I get on I-405, I'll be home in about twenty minutes, I just live over in Sherman Oaks." With that said they both gave me a nice warm hug after I got dressed, and then they both kissed me like lovers. WOW!!!! I felt great. Does that mean that I'm a lesbian?

When I got home, Mark was sitting on his chair, as usual, watching a basketball game; he just waved at me with a can of beer in his hand, and just said "HI," Not "Where have you been?" or "What's new?" I just waved a hand at him and started removing my clothes as I was walking to the bedroom. I had full intentions of taking a nice hot shower, knowing very well that the smell of my sex on my body, especially between my legs, was very strong, but I knew Mark wouldn't even give it a second thought....I crashed into a very deep sleep with a big smile on my face; my dreams were very erotic, and needless to say, the sheet on my side of the bed was soaked.

In the morning I got up and rushed quickly into the shower, I was feeling fantastic. As the warm water flowed down my body, I closed my eyes and the thoughts of last nights experience with Madame and Mayli came into my mind vividly, in color and 3-D. My body started craving more of the same; was it my mind or my body that was craving the sex? Damn, I didn't care, my fingers could not leave my pussy alone. I massaged my clit with my fingers rapidly until I had a somewhat gratifying orgasm, but then my fingers were tiring so I used my pulsating shower-head and let it do me again, making my already excited lips and clitoris drive me insane.. Just as I was having another, but much more satisfying orgasm, and down on my knees in the shower floor so that I wouldn't collapse, my husband walked into the bathroom, and said "good morning, sweetheart." I was cumming so hard that I couldn't respond. Our shower panels are of clear glass and I knew that he could easily see me shuddering from my climax, as well as see that I was holding the shower head directly aimed at my pussy. However when I got out of the shower, he was shaving; then he turned and looked at me with a big smile, as if to say, "I bet you feel better now, don't you sweetheart?" I just smiled back.

I had some juice and cereal and some of Madam's tea that she had given me as I left last night, and then quickly dressed. But this morning I felt so great, so sexy, that I wanted to wear something real sexy; I wore my pin striped light weight tan suit jacket and skirt, no undies, and no stockings, and just my four inch spike heel shoes; I was feeling slutty. The V cut of my jacket covered, just barely, my perky, pointed breasts, and my skirt was about six inches above my knees. I knew that I didn't have any important meetings today and my boss, also a female, told me that she always wanted me to dress in a, more r less, sexy or as she said "seductive" outfit. She told me that way I would always distract any important person(s), male or female, from asking for confidential company information. I found out the name of the game is keep them distracted. I knew that if I sat down or leaned over, that anyone could get a clear view of my butt, or in front, my tits.

When I arrived at my office, my secretary, a cute young intern, took one look at me and said, "you look awesome, Gale, I mean you really look hot, well you know what I mean. Like who you expecting today, some rich king or something that wants to buy millions of our stock."

I looked at her in an entirely different light, could it be that it was a sexual thing; she seemed to be more attractive, which she was, where before she was just another employee. Terry, my intern secretary, was a typical Southern Cal. tanned, blue eyed blond that looked like, and had that athletic look of a cheerleader, and spent her week-ends and summers at the beach watching the surfers at Malibu. For some unknown reason I wanted to tease her. Damn, I was sexually horny even after all the release of my pent up sexual needs last night and this morning in the shower. But she's a female!!!!!

"Terry, I would like you to come into my office so that I can plan my itinerary for the following week. Bring in all of my messages and close my office door behind you so that we won't have any disturbance,"

Before she came into my office I put a towel on my chair and lifted my short skirt up so that I wouldn't get a spot on it from my flowing juices; I guess I should have worn panties, but I just didn't think that I could get this aroused, especially after last night and then again this morning, and that my pussy was going to be wet all day. As I said before, when I'm horny, my love juices really flow.

My desk doesn't have any panel in front to conceal my legs; this is another thing that my boss insisted on, "let them see your sexy legs." I sat there with my thighs tightly together; as a rule, if I had someone that was really important, I would either cross my legs or keep my thighs together, I really didn't want to sit their and have them staring into my open pussy. hehe

Terry sat in a chair about five feet in front of my desk and sitting in that position she could clearly see my legs as well as whatever I exposed. "Omygod" I thought to myself, "she's just a young, pretty girl." I could understand feeling this way if she was a 'stud', but I've never thought of another female like this, I mean the sexual feelings, but what kept flashing through my mind was beautiful young Mayli and her long sexy tongue.

I looked at Terry, sitting and waiting for me to ask her about my messages and my itinerary. She had on a green mini skirt and a white blouse, looking squeaky clean. Her legs were properly crossed. Very sweet and innocent.

"Well, shall we get started?" I said to her. "Why don't we start with my messages and then we'll go on to my itinerary."

Terry opened her notebook and started reading my messages one by one. As she was reading my messages, I couldn't help it, I was getting restless and was now changing the position of my legs; crossing, uncrossing them; squeezing my thighs together and then spreading my legs apart. I know that I would squeeze my legs together rapidly to get myself off, but this was not the place or time, but I couldn't help myself.I could tell by the way Terry was reading my messages, she was having trouble completing a full sentence, that she was really being distracted looking at my legs, as well as my exposed pussy.

After reading my messages, I noticed Terry, instead of looking at my face as she was talking, or as I talked to her, she was looking at the movement of my legs under the desk. And the more she looked the more aroused I'd get. I was seducing my teen-aged secretary and I was getting close to getting myself off, being aware of it. My legs were now wide apart so that she get a full view of my exposed, and very wet and engorged, pussy.

When we were through with all my business with her I started talking to her about her personal life. "I bet you have a gang of guys trying to go out with you, you're so pretty. Do you have a steady boyfriend."

"No, not really," Terry answered. "I mean I really don't go out on many dates; to tell you the truth Gale, if I do go out with a boy, after I come home I ask myself 'why did I go out with him and feel as though it was a waste of time. All they seem to want is to touch you where they shouldn't, you know what I mean. I just as soon go out with my girlfriends, we have a lot more fun, for sure."

"I know what you're saying, it hasn't been that long ago that I'd gone through the same experience." I was getting to the areas of being out of bounds, but in my mental state of sexual excitement, I couldn't stop myself. "The trouble is these guys just don't know how to get you to respond, they're just too pushy and grabby. I would end up going home and, well you know, taking care of myself, my fingers felt better than theirs." I said with a big grin on my face. Also I wasn't really conscious of the fact that I was leaning back on my chair with my legs stretched out and spread out wide.

One thing I was aware about was that Terry's eyes were staring at my wide open wet pussy and I knew that I just had to take care of it soon or go insane.

"Gale," she said with a blush on her face. "Did you really do, God, I'm embarrassed to say it, but did you really mean what you said, I mean about coming home from a date and then, you know, like take care of , um, of yourself?"

"You mean masturbate? Of course I did, in fact I can't remember when I didn't do it. I'm not sure when I first started having orgasms, probably not until I was about ten or eleven, but I'd rock myself to sleep, laying on my stomach with my hand between my legs. And then one night it happened, I came so hard that I thought that I would die. Don't tell me that you don't masturbate?"

Terry's face was really red now, and quietly said. "Gale, I've never, ever told anyone this, and I always thought that I was possessed by, well you know, the devil. I mean I thought there was something very wrong with me." And then she got up quickly and said, "Umm, Gale, will you excuse me please, I mean like I really need to pee." She asked very nervously.

"Of course you can, Terry, I don't want you to wet your panties." I said jokingly.

She made a mad dash out of my office, around the corner to the ladies room. There only two other women that work in my section and I could see that they were busy at work doing their paper work.

I very quietly opened the door to the ladies room and had given Terry enough time to get into one of the stalls, there were two. I had my hair brush in my hand and very quietly started brushing my hair; I was certain that Terry was unaware that anyone else was in the room. Then I heard the soft, muffled moans and could hear the rapid movement of her fingers rubbing her clit, and then she must of pushed some of her fingers into her pussy as I heard the sloshing sound of her juices. I ground my pussy against the basin and came instantly. And from the sounds of her moans, and her hard breathing, I knew that she had a very strong orgasm. I quietly left.

I immediately went back to my desk, as if I hadn't left, and waited for her return. She came back into my office about three minutes or so later; her face was flush as she sat back down on the chair.

"I bet you feel a lot better now. I know how it feels when you really have to go. So what was it that you were going to ask me about, something was wrong with you, or something like that? Terry, I'm a very open person so you never have to be embarrassed about anything you tell me or ask me, as I said before, I'm not that much older than you that I don't remember what it's like at your age. But we'll have to put it off for today, but don't forget to ask me tomorrow, okay. But now I have a couple of appointments that will take up the rest of the day, as it is, I'm running late. Bye, see you tomorrow morning."

I got in my car and started driving; I really didn't have any appointments, but I just had to get out of the office before I did anything that could be considered sexual harassment. I'm usually horny to a degree, but this is ridiculous. Not only that I can't control my urge, but now I'm seducing a young, innocent girl, well maybe not so innocent from the way she was going at it in the ladies room, but still, I never thought of another female in a sexual way before, maybe other than in a dream. Heck, dreams don't mean that you're really into some of this wild sex stuff, like animals or being raped by a gang of guys or gals. I've even had dreams where I've been tied up and had someone, male or female, force me into having one orgasm after another. I would awaken from these dreams with a soaked pussy as well as soaked bed sheets.

Without realizing where I was going, at least consciously, I ended up at granny's door. I rang her bell and after hearing some movement inside for a couple of minutes, then she opened the door; she was in her housecoat.

"I hope I didn't wake you, granny. I probably should have called you first but to tell you the truth, I really hadn't planned on coming over to visit you until the last minute."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm always happy to see your beautiful face. And no, you didn't interrupt me or wake me up, but come to the bathroom so that I can finish what I started."

When we got to the bathroom granny removed her housecoat and she stood there totally naked. I have to admit, for a woman in her sixties, her body, including her breasts, were as firm as mine, she didn't have an ounce of flab. Her tits, like mine, weren't very large, a B CUP, but they were firm and stuck right out.

"Hon, I'll only be a second but I want to finish shaving my pussy, Madame prefers it that way, and to tell you the truth, I love the feel of my smooth, soft mound, don't you?"

"Well, I uh, well granny, I've never shaved my pubic hair. I mean I give myself a bikini wax so that when I wear a thong bottom, my uh pubic hairs don't show, but I shave my legs but don't go all the way up to my uh pubic mound."

"And didn't Madame comment on that last night? By the way, she told me all about last night and how happy you were when you left, isn't she just the best?" As granny was asking me about last night, she was delicately spreading her pussy lips as she shaved the little stubble that was on her. Then she said, as she took her last stroke with the razor. "Well, baby, off with your skirt. Oh, that is a very sexy outfit that you have, quite provocative. Sweetheart, you're just like your namesake, you remind me so much of myself. I bet you turned a lot of heads and got a lot of stares."

"Oh granny, I'm not sure if I'm ready to start shaving, uh, you know, my pussy. Geeze granny, this is getting a little embarrassing; I mean I'm standing in front of you while you're shaving your private part."

"Now sweetheart, don't be like your mother, I mean she's such a prude when it comes to sex. Hon, it's as natural as eating and going to the bathroom, we all do it, but sex, it's all about love of self or love of someone that's dear to you. I remember when you were baby, and even when you were a young girl, don't you remember, when your mom wasn't home we would take baths together, I'd soap you up all over, and then you would do the same to me. What I'm saying to you, you never felt embarrassed then, in fact every time you came over to stay for a day or two, the first thing that wanted to do was to take a bath with me."

"I remember, granny; you're right, I did look forward to my staying over with you when mom left town. I remember how much fun you were to be with, and I used to say all the time to my mom, 'I love granny and I want to be just like her when I grow up, I love her'. But granny, I mean I'm kind of grown up now. I mean I love you more than ever, but I don't know; would this be right?"

"Dear, right and wrong are in your head, you certainly aren't going to hurt anyone intentionally; you're not going to force someone to do something that they absolutely don't want to do, that's wrong. What I'm saying to you baby, I love you more than anything else in the world, but if you say you don't want me to shave you, then I'm not."

"The funny thing is that I really do want you to shave me; it's a very intimate thing and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather do that to me. But first I want to tell you something that I can't understand. Last night when I visited Madame, we sat, had some tea, and then I immediately started to relax while talking to Madame and Mayli, but just sitting there and talking, my arousal got stronger and stronger. And now today I feel the same way. You always told me from the time I was able understand about sex and orgasms, you would say 'enjoy it but don't be obsessed with it. Oh god, granny, right now all that I can think about is sex; I'm so horny. Is something wrong with me?"

"Of course not, my beautiful baby," granny said as she gave me a hug. Oh god, it felt so wonderful being in her arms, and her naked. "First of all, that tea she gave you is a mix of Herb's that was passed down to Madame from her mother. It's wonderful, but you don't want to drink too much because it has the reaction on women, sometimes, as an aphrodisiac, especially someone like you that has a strong libido. Don't worry, just relax it and enjoy it for what it's worth. Drink some every day, but cut down on the amount. Now sweetheart, lets take off your suit so that I can get rid of that messy hair between your legs, I guarantee that you will live the feeling."

"Oh my, " she said when she saw that I was totally naked under my suit, "You were really feeling naughty and excited when you got up; no undies, and one very wet and excited vagina. It's been so many years I've seen you like this, naked like when we used to take showers and baths together, but how nicely you have developed, you're just gorgeous. Let me fill the tub so that I can shave you."

I couldn't help it, I was leaking profusely, my pre-cum nectar just kept pouring out of my love hole and running down my thighs. I started thinking about Terry; what I had done to that poor young girl. Granny was my confidant, I had to tell her what I did, and how Terry responded.

"Aren't you the naughty little girl. " granny said to me. "I'll tell you one thing that is for sure, that secretary is going to follow you around like a little puppy dog; she's in love with you and will do anything that you ask of her. You see, hon, she could have turned away from you, and totally ignored your lewd display of your private parts, even if she thought your exposure was not intentional on your part. But you see, she did stare at you, and she got all sexually excited so she had to masturbate. That's seduction, regardless if you did it verbally or by displaying yourself to her. Now let's get into the tub so I can make you even more attractive."

"Granny," I said excitedly as she pulled on my pussy lips to prepare to shave me.. "Uhhh, Oooohh granny, UUHH, granny, I'mm very sensitive down there. Ohhhh gaaawwd grannnnny, I mean I can't help it. OOOhhh Gaawwd," I moaned as I squeezed my legs and came all over granny's hand. She looked at me as I was cumming and gave me a nice, warm understanding smile as she continued massaging my pussy lips and my clitoris.

gratis
gratis
6 Followers
12