Galveston, Texas, 2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up here, Greg," she said.

"On my way," I replied, halfway out the door.

Part 5

When I got to her room - three seconds later - a soft knock on the door let me in. Sabrina stood by the wall, practically breathless. Her head was bowed, and her long, dark hair hung slightly over her face. It was almost as though she didn't know what to do - where to begin - what the rules would be.

She'd soon find out, though, because after thinking about her all day, re-living the night before, and hearing her yearning on the phone, my cock was standing at attention and ready to deliver. I lifted her face to kiss her. With her heels off, Sabrina was a good five inches shorter than I. Her lips were trembling - maybe mine were too. Not out of fear, out of passion. At that moment, we clearly wanted and needed each other.

We kissed, and this time there was no hesitation. Our tongues met and explored, and the feel of her body next to mine gave me chills. But there was something between us. Oh yes, it was those big, beautiful tits. I held them in my hands, my brain registering their heft with delight, my thumbs encircling her aureoles and flicking her nipples, until they strained against the thin fabric of that sheer blue dress and her legs wobbled from the sensation. I pulled up Sabrina's dress and lifted it off her body. Now that she was naked and exposed, those breasts were mine for the taking, and I held them lovingly and squeezed her nipples. Her breathing became harsh.

Sabrina reached for my belt and began to undo my trousers. Once my cock was free, she got to her knees and eagerly sucked it down her throat. I threw my head back as the sensation of being deep-throated made my eyelids flutter. I held the sides of her head gently as she somehow managed to take my cock from the tip of its head to the base in one fluid motion

"God, that feels good," I moaned. "Honey, you suck my cock so damn good." Little did I know what was in store for me. Kicking off my shoes, I took off my shirt and pulled my pants down and off.

“Mmmm…the things I could do…and will do…to this body,” Sabrina said softly, running her hands along the outside of my arms and over my chest and abs. “You're so tight, so muscular.” Renew my gym membership please – now!

Sabrina pushed me onto the bed. Lifting my legs up in the air and holding them up with her hands on my hamstrings, Sabrina's tongue went to work on my asshole. Licking and probing my asshole while rubbing my cock, this lovely young woman was raising my blood pressure with her oral talents. No girl had ever made me feel better. Some guys are funny about their assholes - fear of being a homosexual or repressed anxiety about it being dirty, having their assholes touched. Me - I have no such fears. I just lay back and enjoyed every minute of it.

Within a few minutes, Sabrina was on top of me in a 69, and I was showering her asshole with the same love and attention. I spread her ass cheeks wide, giving me a great view and total access to her. I used the tip of my tongue to rim the sensitive outer ring of her ass, then proceeded to tongue-fuck her. Stiffening my tongue, I slowly pushed it into her asshole, which softly opened up to let me in. This was driving Sabrina crazy, and her body would stiffen with waves of pleasure, then soften and relax against my skin.

"Oh yeah, Greg," she growled, "do it -- tongue-fuck my ass…it feels so good."

I continued to hold and squeeze her ass cheeks, while my tongue bathed her asshole with the attention it deserved. And she did the same for me, alternately licking my asshole and moving her mouth over so her tongue could lick my balls or my shaft. At the same time, my tongue would wander over to suck on her now puffy outer pussy lips, or gently suck and bite her clit. We were both moaning in ecstasy from the feelings we were giving each other, moving our bodies over one another.

I had to pause, not wanting to cum just yet. Getting off of Sabrina, I felt momentarily cold without the heat of her skin to warm me. Taking her hand, we walked just a few feet to the large, cushioned chair by the window. I held Sabrina in front of me, and rolled on a lubricated condom, never taking my eyes off her ass. Out of the uncovered window to our left, Galveston lights blinked and reflected off the calm water. Sabrina swayed slightly, a light sheen on her lower back. Keeping her back to my face, she positioned her ass over my lap and, holding my cock in her hand, slowly lowered herself on top of me, until the tip of my cock penetrated her asshole. As I sank in, I reveled in the incredible feeling of my cock stretching and entering the warm, silky folds of her ass. Sabrina used her leg strength to raise and lower herself onto me, as my cock slid in and out of her ass. I reached around and held those magnificent tits, as we moved rhythmically, my cock impaling her ass.

Her ass was fully accommodating my cock now, and smoothly slid from tip to base. "God, Greg," she purred, her voice getting louder with each thrust. "Yeah…oh yeah…good…yeah…God yeah…fuck my ass baby…fuck…fuck me…" Her voice ended with a squeal as I drove my cock into her ass again and again.

"Pull my hair…pull my hair," she begged. I gathered her long hair in my left hand and held it like a rider holds the reins, being careful not to pull her head back too far.

Whack. I slapped her ass with the palm of my hand. The noise echoed off the walls. Whack.

"You like that baby?" I asked.

"Yes," she wailed, "God yes." Whack, whack, whack. The fine line between pleasure and pain began to blur. A slight redness began to appear on her ass cheeks.

Finally, we had to change positions to prevent cramping, and I lifted her off and brought her over to the bed.

With Sabrina on all fours, I placed my left leg at her side, my right leg behind her as my cock slid back into her ass, like a plug into an outlet - and just as electric. Sabrina was rubbing her pussy and murmuring softly.

"Oh yeah baby…that's so good…oh God…yeah… oh God…yeah… oh God…yeah…so good, you're so good…a lover…I'm gonna…gonna…God…cum…cumming…cum for me Greg…cum in my ass."

She shook so strongly and came so loudly that I thought of covering her mouth for a moment. But I figured…what the fuck…let the other guests enjoy it. I came in her ass, a hard groan escaping my throat, holding her hips tightly as I stroked deep inside of her. She collapsed momentarily, while I went into the bathroom to pull the condom off and wash my cock. Still hard.

Sabrina came into the bathroom while I was washing off.

"You're still hard?" she said, delighted, lips parting in a smile as she looked my cock over.

"Sure am," I replied, trying not to sound as surprised as - let me assure you - I was.

When we got back to the bedroom, which in a hotel room was right outside the bathroom of course, Sabrina lay down on the bed on her back. I rolled another condom on and moved between her legs, my cock easily sliding inside her wet pussy.

God, how nice it felt, holding her legs apart and slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. I watched her tits bounce up and back - a huge turn on - as I used my hips to feed my cock to her hungry cunt.

Sabrina's mouth slowly opened and closed, as if she were trying to speak but words would not emerge. I loved her sexy moans and groans, and the occasional "yeah" that would come out.

"That feel good, baby?" I asked gently.

"Yes"…she groaned…"so good…you're so…you're fucking me so good, Greg."

"Do you…do you feel like cumming?" I asked.

"I'm so…I'm so close," she practically cried.

Somehow I knew just how to drive her over the edge. Moving up right against her legs, I thrust deep and fast, making sure the base of my cock smashed against her clit, while the feeling of my cock gliding in and out of her smooth tunnel had my head awash in lust.

Within a few more moments, Sabrina came yet again, nearly screaming.

"God…oh God…oooooh God Greg, I'm gonna…I'm cumming again…make me cum…fuck me hard, Greg…hard…I'm cumming…oooooh yeah…ahhhhh…cumming."

With her hips thrusting to meet mine, Sabrina kept her word and came again, laughing as her breathing came back to normal.

Still hard - somehow - I pulled my cock out, dripping with her juices, and instructed her to lick them off.

And no one could do it better. Pumping my shaft and playing with my balls, Sabrina sucked my cock down her throat again, while I held the sides of her head and marveled not just at her cock-sucking skills, but at her love of what she was doing.

She played lightly with my asshole as she lovingly rubbed my wet cock on her face and neck.

"Take it all, baby," I pleaded, "It's all yours."

Sabrina took such good care of me. She never lost concentration, sucking and playing with my cock until, eventually, the feeling began to well up inside of me, making me shiver and nearly taking my breath away.

"Here…here it cums," I moaned. "You're making me cum again, baby…again…it feels so good…"

I could only open my mouth and roll my eyes back in my head as the wave of white came crashing out of my cock. Sabrina never stopped, letting it flow out while she licked and sucked. I fell back on the bed as she cleaned me off.

There are so many things, now, that I wish I'd done. I wish we'd bathed together, so I could have soaped up her huge tits and maybe even helped her cum again. Perhaps we should have spent the night together, waking up from time to time - or at least in the morning - to begin fucking again, and again.

I knew that the sex we'd had was incredible. And that there was something strange going on. As if we'd known each other far longer - far longer - than just a couple of days.

But my brain simply could not process it all. My infidelity, hers, the way we'd made wild, passionate love and yet were virtual strangers. Isn't it usually just the opposite? Again, I didn't know how to react to my own feelings, I hugged her, stroked her hair. I could tell she didn't want me to go and looking back…I should have stayed, but I left her room shortly after.

The next day I saw her briefly, and we had a bite to eat in the lobby before she had to leave for the airport. Since there was another conference attendee there, we really couldn't say anything about what we felt or what had happened, which was tortuous. When she left, I looked into her eyes and shook her hand.

"Goodbye doctor," I said.

"Goodbye, Greg," she answered, a slight sadness in her voice.

I watched her walk off and felt…I don't know, relieved…and empty. Just one more night…

I may have analyzed those few days more than any other brief time period in my life. What happened, why and what it means. Real answers elude me. Had my sexuality -

long stifled - built up to the point where it was inevitable that something would happen between anyone and me? Or was it something more mysterious, spiritual, like planets aligning? If I hadn't taken that walk, come back and sat on that barstool at that very moment, perhaps Sabrina and I never would have talked, and none of it would have happened. But isn't life that way? Chance meetings, fluke circumstances that change everything?

Hoped you liked reading – your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

12