Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my daughter's pussy muscles milking my cock. Then she started ever so slowly to slide up and down on me. She was fucking me like she was savoring her favorite desert. I looked around the room again. Jill now had John's cock in her mouth and he was fingering her pussy. Their eyes never left the sight of their mother and brother fucking not three feet away. Tom and Kathy's pace had picked up as they both headed to a powerful orgasm. Jill saw me looking at her and winked at me. I can't tell you how mind-blowing it was to see my youngest daughter sucking her brother's cock and winking at me fucking her sister. I just about lost in inside Nancy's pussy. Nancy quickened the pace, which brought my attention back to her.

Nancy now had my full attention. We had both gotten to the point we needed to get off. She started bouncing on me like her life depended on getting herself off. Suddenly she stopped in mid stroke and screamed her orgasm then plunged back on my cock. That sent me shooting deep in her pussy and when she felt me cumming her orgasm started all over again. Nancy and I held and kissed each other as we came down from our mutual high.

When we could breathe normally again we looked around the room. Tom and his mother are basking in their own afterglow. Jill is still licking and sucking her brother's cock while he continues to finger fuck her. Neither is trying to get the other off just enjoying what they are doing. Nancy and I look back at each other with a big smile and kiss again.

Just then Jill says, "I'm sorry sis but with John playing with my pussy all this time I don't think there is much left."

Kathy jumps right in with, "Mine is full if you would like some of your brothers cum. I know I would love to taste my husband from his other daughter."

Not to be left out Jill said, "I want some of mom too!"

Both girls jumped up and ran to their mother. Jill dove between Kathy's legs on the floor and Nancy got into a 69. Kathy grabbed Nancy's pussy and smashed it into her mouth sucking and licking like wild. Meanwhile my two daughters were fighting with their mouths over their mother's pussy like two starving pups after the same tit. I got up and sat on the floor against the couch. My two sons come over and joined me watching our three women going after each other. I put my arms around them both and say, "Boys, it just doesn't get any better then this."

We watch them for a while and I say to John, "You haven't had Nancy's pussy yet have you?" He is still hard from his sister sucking him so I nudge him and say, "Why not now while your mother is licking her. I know they both would love it." He hesitates only a moment then gets behind his sister.

When he rubs his cock up and down her slit Nancy looks back at him and says, "It's about time. Shove it in me."

John teases his sister by only shoving the head of his cock in a few times. Then he pulls out and drops it down into his mother's mouth. He goes back and forth a few times and Nancy yells at him, "Will you just shove it in and fuck me already!" He lines back up with Nancy's pussy and shoves it all the way in to her driving Nancy's head deep into her mother's pussy.

Nancy starts pushing back and moans, "Yes like that. Finally, I've wanted you in my pussy for so long. Now give it to me good. Fuck me hard and fast. Cum in my pussy so Mom can lick it out!"

Jill crawls out and comes to sit with Tom and I. Tom and I both shove our hands into her pussy and each take one of her tits in our mouth. She has our cocks in her hands and all the time we are playing no ones eyes ever leave the sight before us. John is fucking his sister without reservation. Mom and daughter are going after each other like there is no tomorrow. Kathy starts her orgasm first humping up into Nancy's mouth then falls limp. Nancy is now free to enjoy the fucking her brother is giving her. Enjoy it she does. There was no mistaking Nancy's approaching orgasm. I think the whole block heard her cuming.

"Oh, GOD, Little brother I knew you'd be good! Yes,Yes……..Fuck me litter brother I'm so close ……Keep it up!! That's it! That's it! OH GOD YESSSSSSSSS!

Then she fell forward right on to Kathy's pussy. That was all John needed. His fingers were clenched into Nancy's hips. His face was all twisted up. He held his cock as deep in his sister's pussy as he could. The way he was pumping you'd think he was making up for all the times he came in her ass over the last year and a half. He kept pumping and pumping and finally fell back. His cock "popped" out of Nancy's pussy right into the waiting mouth of his mother. Kathy cleaned his cock and when he pulled it from her mouth she went after Nancy's pussy.

"God, no mom. I can't take any more ……………. Please mom ……………..oh please be easy ………..that's it be easy ……………oh yes mom that's good oh yes."

When Kathy felt she had cleaned Nancy completely she rolled her off on to her side. The three of them, Nancy, Kathy and John cuddled up together. Kathy said, "I don't know about you guys but I need some sleep. She and Nancy snuggled up with John in the middle.

Just before Kathy drifted off into a blissful sleep Jill asked, "What about these two we can't leave them like this."

Kathy looked over and saw the two very hard cocks in Jill's hands. Kathy smiled and said, "You got them that way you take care of them. After all you are the birthday girl." Then she lay back down to sleep.

Jill was shocked and said, "You want me to take care of both of them at the same time all by my self? Well, ALRIGHT!"

Jill was so excited. She just swung around on all fours and took my cock right in her mouth. This left her up turned ass and pussy for her brother, which he was more than happy to take. I thought fucking her was great but her hot young mouth was doing fantastic things to my cock. She was looking up into my eyes. Her eyes show a bright loving smile. I stroked her cheek and asked her if this was the first cock in her mouth. Her eyes suddenly went sad and she looked away and shook her head no. I asked if her brothers taught her how to suck a cock and without looking up nodded yes. I ran my fingers through her hair and told her, "Remind me to thank them for teaching you so well so our first time together could be so fantastic." She looked back up at me and I told her, "This is our first and that's what counts, right?" Her bright smile was back in fact she was beaming and nodded her head yes and went after my cock with renewed vigor.

I looked up and saw my son fucking Jill and my little girl sandwiched between us and it was all I could take. I tried to pull her off my cock telling her I was ready to cum. She took my cock out only long enough to say, "I know Daddy. I want you to cum in my mouth." That was it, as soon as her mouth was back on my cock it went off. Being very new at blowjobs she didn't get it all but drank most of it. That was Tom's trigger and he started filling her sweet young pussy with cream.

I knew my little girl had not cum yet she was so intent on our first blowjob. I felt bad that my son and I had both cum so quickly. It didn't seem to bother Jill in the lest. When Tom finished shooting in her pussy she flipped around and took his soft cock in her mouth sucking life back into it. Her pussy was now over my poor soft cock. Watching her give her brother a blowjob was almost as good as getting my first from her. My cock was soon twitching. As my cock got harder I started rubbing in on Jill's pussy lips. When she felt I was ready she dropped her pussy right down on my cock impaling herself completely. This time she started cumming the moment I was fully in her. She rode out her orgasm by rocking back and forth on Tom's cock and mine.

This time Tom went off long before I did. When he tried to pull out she grabbed his ass and held him in her mouth. She was able to keep more of it this time and sucked every drop she could get before Tom fell back pulling his cock from her mouth. Now it was just her and me. She started bouncing up and down on me with great urgency. Soon she was moaning her second orgasm and that did it. I didn't think I had much left but I just kept pumping my own cream into her with her brother's.

Jill fell forward into Tom's lap. She gave his cock one last kiss and rolled on her back cradled between Tom's legs and mine. She looked over at the other three deeply sleeping and said, "Here I have two full loads and no one is awake to clean me out."

I have never in my life eaten what they call a "creampie"; not even one I made myself but this was too delicious to pass up. I said, "No problem baby girl." I dove between her legs and started lapping away at her juicy pussy. It was the most delicious pussy I have ever eaten. Jill was running her fingers through my hair and cooed, "Oh, Daddy. Turn around so I can clean you off too."

We got into a 69 and she took my soft limp cock into her mouth. There was no way she was going to get it hard again but she seemed to enjoy just playing with it. There is so much more room in your mouth with a soft cock than a hard one, and it did feel very good even though it was not leading to anything. I licked out every drop her pussy had to offer and was pleased I could bring her to one last orgasm before we all snuggled up to sleep.

I woke up around 10:30 the next morning. Jill was lying with her back to me and my cock nicely resting between her legs just below her pussy. I looked over and saw that she was awake and stroking her brother's cock. He was still asleep and she was getting great joy from invading his dream state. You could tell by the smile on his face. As I watched my cock began to grow. When it touched Jill's pussy lips she stopped playing with Tom and just held his cock. She pushed her ass back which was just enough to push the head of my cock into her. As it grew it grew inside her and there were soft moans coming from her.

When she knew I was fully inside her she started rocking her hips back and forth fucking herself on my cock. We had a slow easy wake up fuck. She rolled over and kissed me saying, "Morning Daddy, that's a great way to wake up."

I kissed her back and said, "Anytime my baby girl, anytime." I looked around and it seemed Tom was the only one still sleeping. Jill and I got up and went into the kitchen. Kathy was fixing breakfast and Nancy was sitting on John's lap, all still naked, as were Jill and I.

I walked up behind Kathy and kissed her neck reaching around to get two hands full of her sweet soft tits. I said, "Morning babe, did you sleep well?"

Kathy leaned her head back for a kiss and said. "Morning Hon, as a mater of fact I slept great. How about you, did you get a nice wake up fuck too? I did."

I smiled and looked over at Jill and she is kissing both her brother then her sister and playing with what ever she can get her hands on, tits, cock, pussy. "I think we have created a monster"

Kathy looks over at the table and smiles. "So did she take care of both of you last night? I remember saying something to her before I fell asleep."

I smiled and said, "Yes she took care of both of us…………………at the same time ………….twice."

Kathy just kissed me saying "I'm sure you didn't mind that at all."

I said, "Only the lack of sleep but the sex was great. Speaking of sleep, Tom isn't up yet, I mean he is not awake yet.

Kathy looked around and said "Well since Nancy is the only one that hasn't been fucked yet this morning why don't we send her in to wake him up." Turning to Nancy Kathy says, "Nancy, since you were asleep when John and I "got up" this morning maybe you should go wake your brother Tom. I'd hate for him to miss breakfast."

Nancy jumped up and said, "It would be my pleasure."

I smiled and told her, "I'm sure it'll be his pleasure as well."

We got the food to the table just in time. You could see from the look in their eyes that John was ready to put Jill on the table and fuck her brains out. If he didn't she was ready to jump into his lap and fuck his brains out. Kathy put the food down and said, OK, you two break it up. There's plenty of time for that now eat."

Just then Tom walked in as naked as the rest of us. He had this big smile on his face and asked, "Was last night another of my wet dream fantasies or did everyone get as well fucked as I did?"

Kathy gave him a kiss and said, "It was no dream now sit down and eat breakfast. From the way things are going I think you'll need your strength."

Nancy walked in looking very well fucked and smiling. She opened her legs letting everyone see how fresh fucked she was. She cooed, "Anyone want something extra for breakfast?"

I kissed her saying, : "You know desert is for after the meal."

Jill bounced in saying, "Daddy cleaned me out last night since you were all asleep. I even had his and Tom's full load in me."

Kathy turned to me and said, "Well this is a side of you I haven't seen before. Is it going to keep going? Can I expect some once in a while?"

I gave her a kiss and said, "I think you'll see a lot more of it."

Nancy shook her head and said, "Great, just what we need another mouth to fight with over a nice juicy pussy."

I looked at the kids and said, "When the boys get a taste of it there'll be even more hungry mouths. So boys I guess we'll just have to see that there is enough to go around."

Tom said, "I'll do my part."

John jumped in, "Count me in I'll do the best I can."

Jill: seemed a little down when she asked, "Daddy, is this the way game night is going to be from now on?"

I held her and said, "I guess so. It would be hard to go back to the way it was. Do you have a problem with last night? I thought you had a really good time."

Jill looked up at me and said, "OH, God Daddy I did. It was the most fantastic time I've had!" She was all but bouncing off the chair.

Confused I asked, "Then what's the problem baby girl?"

Jill seemed embarrassed and said, "I'm going to miss the games we played. We always had so much fun together; not that last night wasn't more fun than any game night. I'm just going to miss it. Do you understand what I mean?"

John joined in saying, "We've had game night since as long as I can remember. I'm going to miss it too." He hugged and kissed his little sister.

I thought about it and said, "Let's see now. I see two different ways to go here. One would be to have a different game night for sex and for games or we could all pick out or favorite game and come up with adult ways to play it."

They all opted for option number two. We agreed to bring our ideas next Saturday night and each week we would play a different game, but that's another story. Well actually it would be six more stories.

12