Game Of Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between Toni and Angie.
4.7k words
4.65
25.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks to everyone for reading this story and sticking with me. I just want you guys to know that I'm just writing these stories for fun. If I have a couple errors well I tried my best to correct them. But I must say thanks for the criticism and comments. It's making me get better at this writing thing. In this chapter, you guys will learn a little about Toni and the life he lives.

XOXO, JuuicyyLadyy*

"Toni?" Toni heard a faint squeaky voice call his name. He knew who it was but he just turned over, ignored the voice, and proceeded to sleep.

"Toni? Toni, I know you hear me talking to you!" she yelled louder than necessary. Toni finally got up and looked at Brittney. Brittney was a petite blonde who he met a few months ago at a party. Her eyes were green and wide, she always seemed alert. She really wasn't his type, but she could give an amazing blowjob. How she got in his bed was more of a mystery, no doubt his housekeeper let her in.

"What Brittney?" he growled.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving, I wanted a goodbye kiss... on the lips," she said, knowing that it would never happen.

"A kiss on the lips? Not gonna happen, I thought we talked about that." He stared at her through heavy lidded eyes.

"I know but Toni..."

"No buts Britt! I have practice in an hour so you'll have to get going," he said heading to the shower not even looking back to see if she was leaving.

By the time Toni was out of the shower, Brittney was long gone. He stepped into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist at the same time as his housekeeper.

"Ciao Carla," he said, greeting his housekeeper.

"Ciao Toni," she nodded to him and went about her duties.

Toni went to his kitchen and sat at the island. The counters were sparkly and spotless, the same with the stove and other appliances in the kitchen. He went into the fridge, grabbed a bottle of Gatorade, and looked around his home. Toni got this home when signed a deal with the Atlanta Outlaws. It's been his home for three years and in the past year or so he's been feeling like something was missing. He really wondered what it was that was missing.

He grabbed his cell phone and dialed his mother's number. The phone rang twice before he heard that familiar voice he loved.

"Mio figlio," His mother said cheerfully.

"Mamma. How are you beautiful?" he asked in the same tone.

"Wonderful as usual, how about you mio figlio?"

"Same old same old, so how's Papa?" He said tensing at the mention of his father.

"I saw him yesterday; he only has one more month till he's out. We'll be a happy family again Toni." She said sounding excited.

Toni and his father had a great relationship in his teen years until the NFL drafted him and he decided to pursue his dream of being a big-time football player. A year later his father was incarcerated for being involved in a drug op. His father looked to him to bail him out but Toni refused to give money to a 'criminal', ever since then the two grew further apart.

"I don't know about all that Mamma. You know we don't get along. Once he's out you'll barely see me around your house."

"Antonio, don't go there," his mother said warning him.

"Don't go where? Mamma you know damn well me and Papa don't get along. He'll never get over the fact that I didn't want to give him the bail money. Why the hell did you let him get involved in Uncle Toni's underground business anyways?" he defensively said.

"Antonio Christian Mancini! Don't you EVER question me or raise your voice at me! I did not let your father get involved in anything; he did it secretly behind my back. I was as shocked as you when I found out," she yelled at him.

"Sono la mamma dispiace," Toni apologized.

"It's okay mio figlio, I know you may not come, but since your father is coming home, I'm planning a 'Welcome Home' party for Antonio next month and I would love if you came."

Rejection was on the tip of his tongue but he knew his mother wanted him there so he agreed. He talked to his mother for about another hour or so then got ready for practice.

*********************

After practice Toni took a long shower, got dressed, and headed to Dr. Lopez's office. When he got there, he was expecting to see her, but her assistant, a pretty red haired nurse, said she was out at lunch.

Toni looked down at his watch, "Can I wait for her?" he questioned.

The pretty nurse, dressed in a well-fitting uniform, her blue shirt crisp and clean, outlining her 36C breasts said "Sure handsome, would you like to wait out here, or in her office?"

"In her office please."

"What's your name sir?" She said as she eyed him for the umpteenth time. 'He looks familiar' she thought.

"Antonio Mancini."

The little nurse's eyes got wide as she screamed silently.

He gave her a cocky grin and finally said "And yes before you ask, I am 'the' Antonio Mancini."

"Oh my gosh! Who would have thought?" she said more to herself than to him. Straightening she got up and led him through some doors and halls, as Toni admired her ass. "Right this way, Mr. Mancini" She said showing him the door to Angelina's office.

"Thank you nurse ...?" As the question trailed off, Toni realized he hadn't peeked a glance at the nurses nametag despite his earlier gazing at her chest.

"Nurse Melissa," she answered, not seeming to mind that he didn't know her name.

"Thank you again nurse Melissa, and please, call me Toni," He said with a smile.

She left him in the office, though she wished she could have spent a little more time with the handsome football star.

He walked around her cozy office staring at Angelina's pictures; the one that caught his attention was one where she was in a red two-piece bikini, with a man holding her possessively. 'Must be her boyfriend' He thought. She looked sexy in the two-piece. He was still looking at pictures, but he stopped as the soft fragrance of vanilla filled the room. Turning, he saw Dr. Lopez in a figure-hugging strapless soft yellow dress that stopped at her knees. Her hips seemed to be wider in the dress, and her breasts were screaming for his attention. She had her hair pinned up to the top of her head, loose tendrils trying to escape. Her legs seemed to go on forever even though she was short, and at the end, his eyes met with black pumps decorated with tiny yellow flowers. She had a butterfly tattooed on her ankle. DAMN! This woman was driving him insane! He had to think fast to banish his growing erection.

"Why hello, Dr. Lopez" he finally said, not sure his voice wouldn't squeak.

When Angelina walked in her office, she hadn't been expecting Antonio to be there. He looked very delicious in his black muscle shirt, a bit of trimmed chest hair just peeking over the top. His jeans seemed to be perfectly tailored for him, hugging his thighs, and she could see a faint bulge that caused her to catch her breath. She diverted her attention to his arms, for the first time she noticed the tribal tattoos swirling around his forearms, emphasizing his muscles even more. 'Jeez! Could this man be any sexier' Angelina thought.

"Hello Mr. Mancini, how may I help you?" She walked up to him and looked up to him, her lips slightly parted as she stared in awe at his face, even sexier up close. He looked down at her and swallowed, he was tempted to kiss her parted lips.

"Please, call me Toni. I came by to see if I had left my niece's jacket here." He sucked in a breath as he saw her small pink tongue lick across those pink lips. He watched her lips as she spoke, unable to stop himself from imagining how they would feel on his body.

"Oh yes, it's right here in my closet," she said walking to her closet, tearing herself away from him.

He watched her hips swish sensually from left to right, inviting him to touch. She struggled to get the jacket from the top of the closet, her dress stretching up a bit so he could just see the back of her smooth thighs. He wanted to touch her so bad, so he walked up behind her pretending only to be interested in getting the jacket.

Angelina sucked in a sharp breath as she felt Toni's hard body against her back. She could feel the heat rolling off his body onto hers.

"I got it," he whispered against her head. She shivered and turned around only to be trapped by his body and the back of closet.

"Umm... ex... excu... excuse me ttt... Toni" Angelina said trying to get out of the way. He stood in front of her, gently taking a lock of her hair and twining it around his big index finger.

"Are you trying to get away from me Angie?" He stared at the hair he had wrapped around his forefinger, his thumb smoothing it against his skin. It took Angie a second to realize he'd stepped even closer to her. She couldn't back up; she didn't want to seem like she was running away from him.

"Sei Bellissima," he whispered to her.

"That's very kind of you Mr. Man... Toni. Could you let me through please?" She looked up at him and instantly regretted it. His eyes had turned dark blue, and were flooded with lust. He looked down at her, bringing his face an inch closer, she couldn't move, hypnotized.

"I will but first..." With calmness he didn't feel, he pulled her in for a lingering kiss. Her taste burst in his mouth, tempting and sweet.

Angie protested slightly as he pinned her to the wall. When he wedged one of his legs high between her thighs, she stopped. Toni took her mouth beneath his, stroking and tasting her with his tongue. She was warm and wet and tasted so damned good, Toni thought he might cum in his pants without her ever even touching him. 'Slow down man' he thought and let go of her lips reluctantly.

"I have been thinking about doing that all night."

Angie was shocked; she brought her hands up to her now swollen lips. 'Damn he's a good kisser' she thought. He finally moved into the room and took a seat in one of her chairs. She gave him a puzzled look.

"Is there anything else I could help you with Toni?"

"Yes, may I have your cell number so we could talk sometime?"

"Now why would I do that? I barely know you, sir."

"I know, but I would like to get to know you." He handed her his cell phone, she typed in her number, and gave herself a missed call. When she handed him the phone back, their hands touched and she felt a spark of lust. She looked up into his eyes, and saw that he had noticed it too. Angie looked at him and licked her suddenly dry lips.

"Damn woman. You're driving me crazy, but I have to get going." He said as he got up.

She walked him to the door. Right before he opened the door he leaned down, and took her lips again in another passionate kiss. With his tongue teasing her, he grabbed the back of her neck while their tongues dueled.

He finally let go of her lips and growled, "That was to give you something to think about. I'll give you a call tonight."

She closed the door behind him, sagging against it, her legs like jelly. Who knew someone could kiss so passionately like that? She heard her cell ring; she looked at the caller i.d. and noticed it was her mother.

"Hola mamma, what's up?" she cheerfully said.

"Lina darling, I miss you terribly. Why won't you come see your mamma?" She asked in her thick heavy accent.

"It's not like that ma, I'm busy at work, but I promise I'll come see you tonight when I get off from work."

"Okay mi Corazon. Adios"

"Bye ma. I love you." She quickly said before she hung up, her body still tingly as she started getting ready to leave, her thoughts still dancing from that kiss.

Angelina pulled up to her mom's driveway. As she reached the front steps, her mom came rushing out.

"Lina! Mi Corazon. I've missed you my daughter." Her mom said while hugging her tight.

"Ma, you only haven't seen me in a week," she said, laughing.

"When you're getting old, it feels like years."

They both laughed and went inside. Angie sat on the dining room chair and looked at her aging mom.

"So how you been ma?"

"I've been doing great, I talked to Alejandro, and he said he'll be coming home soon."

Angie smiled as she thought about her older brother Alejandro. They grew up as two peas in a pod, but after high school, he enlisted in the Navy and she hadn't seen him in two years.

"That's great! I can't wait! So how's Elena doing with the wedding planning?"

"She's doing quite well. She's not going crazy and acting like a bridezilla, like I thought, so I'm guessing you'll be the bridezilla when you get married. Speaking of weddings, when are you going to get married, and give me another grandchild Niña?" her mother teased.

Angie inwardly groaned. "Mamma, I don't plan on getting married or having children anytime soon. I know I'm not getting any younger but can we at least wait till I'm dating?" She asked.

"Okay mi Corazon" They talked and laughed for another hour and a half.

When Angie finally got home, she went to the bathroom and set the temperature of the shower. As she stripped, she thought about Toni, the man was an Adonis. He felt so right against her earlier when they shared that kiss. She stepped into the shower and immediately exhaled. The hot water massaged her body and she leaned against the cool tile, loving the contrast to the water. She thought about what Toni said earlier about getting to know her. 'What would a football star want with me?' She wondered, but soon she let her thoughts drift down the drain with the water.

When she got out the shower, she quickly dried herself off and turned on some music. Keith Sweats 'Nobody' filled the room. She made her way to the kitchen, reached into the cabinet, and grabbed a wine glass. She then reached into the cooler and got a bottle of wine. She poured herself a glass and went back to her room. As she sat on her bed her phone began to ring, 'who could be calling me at 11 at night?' she thought. When she looked at her caller i.d., it was Antonio. She picked up with her mind racing. She hadn't actually expected him to call her.

"Hello?"

"Hello beautiful," he said, his voice sounding seductive.

"Beautiful? Why thank you handsome," she smiled.

"No problem babe. I'm not disrupting you from anything am I? I know it's pretty late but you were on my mind so I had to call you."

She smiled. He was thinking about her? 'How sweet' she thought. "No, not at all, I was just enjoying a glass of wine."

"Hmm without me? That's not nice." He said.

Angie chuckled, "Yes without you, and I am not a nice girl so I guess it's fair."

"Ooohh, you're not a nice girl huh? So that makes you a bad girl I suppose," He said matter-of-factly.

Angie shook her head "Toni, I barely know you so I definitely won't go there with you."

"Hmmm you want to know me? Okay. I'm Antonio Christian Mancini, I'm 29 years old, I was born in Italy, and I'm 6'4. I play football for the Atlanta Outlaws but of course you knew that." He said all together in one breath.

"Tell me something I don't know, Toni. Everything you've just told me the whole world knows." Angie stated.

"I'm highly attracted to a woman named Angelina Lopez. I want her even though I just met her. I will have her because I always get what I want. With that being said Goodnight, cara bella." He hung up.

Angie looked at the phone in shock, 'what would a man like him want with a woman like me? He's way out of my league' she thought. She put her phone on the charge and went to bed.

The next morning Toni woke up with a hard on that was impossible to get rid of. Angelina had invaded his thoughts and dreams last night. All he could see was her curvy body made with perfection, all he could smell was that vanilla scent that she wore, all he could feel was her soft lips against his, all he could hear was her little whimpers when he kissed her in her office, all he could taste was her gorgeous mouth. Why was this woman on his mind? This had never happened to him before. Women always fascinated him, of course, so what was so different about Angelina? She was playing hard to get with me. I will make her crave me he thought.

*******

In the next two weeks, Toni and Angie continued their nightly conversations. Angie still showed reluctance when he tried to bring up the idea of them hooking up, but this time something was different. His phone rang and he picked up "Hey Angie" he said with a smile.

"Hey you, she said, sounding tired.

"How was your day at work beautiful? You sound really tired, do you want to go to bed?" he asked worriedly.

"No, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight." Angie said. She knew where tonight could possibly go but she didn't care. She was under too much stress.

"Angie it's 10, are you sure you want company at this time of night?" He asked warily.

"Yes please. I just have so much to deal with right now, and I want someone to hang out with."

"Okay, what's the address?"

She gave him her address and hung up. She got up showered and put on her lavender purple thong and matching see-thru bra. She put on a lace teddy and concluded that she was ready for the night. She went in her living room, lit the candles, put on some soft music, put out two champagne glasses, and took out her best champagne. Tonight was the night for them she thought.

'Why would she want me to come over at this time of night?' Toni thought. He was on his way to Angie's house, this was the moment he'd been waiting for, and now that it was here, he didn't want to take advantage of it. He parked in front of her apartment, shut off the car, and just sat there. 'Well, here goes nothing' he thought. He rang the doorbell and knocked, he waited patiently for a few seconds, and the door finally opened. When he looked up his jaw dropped.

There Angie was in a see-thru white teddy that was hugging all her delicious curves. From what he saw, she had on a lavender see-thru bra and the matching thong. He looked up and prayed to God that he could make it through the rest of the night without taking Angie.

"Here I was thinking you changed your mind," Angie said seductively.

"You seemed like you really needed company so I came. I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world." He replied, eyeing her up and down.

"Well come in, have a seat on the sofa," she said backing away from the doorway so he could get through.

She closed the door quietly behind her and walked to him. She poured the two of them a glass of champagne.

"Thanks," he muttered.

"Welcome, so Toni..." she started and crossed her legs. "Tell me why a handsome guy like you has no kids or wife."

"I haven't found that special woman to bear my children or keep my heart." He said naturally.

She simply nodded her head, took another sip of champagne, and set her glass down. "Okay then, enough of the serious business. Teach me something in Italian."

"What do you want to know?" he looked up at her and asked.

"Hmmm. . . how do you say I want you?" she asked looking at him with appreciation.

"Ti desidero" he said.

She moved closer to him, grabbed his chin and said "Antonio?" Looking deep into his eyes.

He gazed at her confused, "Yes?"

"Ti desidero" she repeated.

Toni just looked at her and he took her mouth in a kiss so carnal it took every ounce of his willpower not to tear the clothes from her body and take her fast and hard. 'Slow and steady, remember this is your game not hers.' He reminded himself. Angie sighed into the kiss; he took that opportunity to get a full taste of her. His tongue made slow love to hers, making silent promises of what was yet to come. He then slowly pulled away.

Angie looked at him with a temptress look on her face, daring him to try her out. She put her hand on his thigh and began to rub on it while keeping her gazes locked on him.

"Angie you should stop this. I don't want to do this right now," he said as he moved her hand.

12