Game Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

The pace started slowly, even hesitantly at first as if she was trying him out for size and fit, then, as her cunt accommodated his length and girth, the tempo picked up into a steady rhythm. Those huge black hands grasped her ass, engulfing her cheeks and accentuating the disparity in size between them. He was lifting her easily, easing himself almost out of her, then allowing gravity to drive her back down on him.

Charles lifted her and held Jacqui just on the end of his cock, teasingly, tantalisingly just holding her aloft, waiting for the optimum moment before pulling her down to bury himself into her body. He waited until she mewled her need for him to fill her again and then, mercilessly he slowly lowered her down, pushing his cock into her willing hole. The action was purposely slow, from Chris's vantage point it looked as if she would never be able to accommodate him. Inch by inch he lowered her and in the same small increments, his cock disappeared into her cunt until his whole length to his root was inside of her, far deeper than he had been before. Jacqui gasped and rocked her hips in an abandon, her head thrown back, her hair cascading down her back.

Charles began to fuck her then, slowly increasing his pace, bodily lifting Jacqui's weight, her knees leaving the bed as his hips arched underneath her. She was rapidly approaching her climax, her breath coming in ragged gasps, her hands gripping her breasts, squeezing them in talon like claws.

Then she came, her liquid flowing freely down his cock to puddle on the bed between his legs. Too late, Chris realised the Charles wasn't wearing a rubber, in fact he only really became aware of it when it was obvious from Charles's groans and rapid thrusts that his own orgasm was impending. Then, with a deep growl that reverberated through the room, Charles filled Jacqui's womb with his seed only for it to leak out of Jacqui, around his cock as his thrusts diminished in their conviction.

"Was that okay?" Jacqui though he was asking her, but then realised his question was directed to Chris. He smiled a knowing smile and got up in a fluid movement that belied his size.

Charles left soon after, preferring to get a cab than take up the offer of a lift. His parting kiss had Jacqui quivering again, her body responding in an animalistic want to be stuffed full of his black meat, to feel fulfilled as a woman and used for his lust. His gentle strength had created something magical for her. She knew he could have crushed her as easily as a melon if he had chosen to do so, but despite the obvious immense strength, he had been so careful not to hurt her.

While she watched the tail lights of the cab diminish into the darkness, she felt his come dribble from her and run down the inside of her thigh. Jacqui knew that if she met him again, she would allow herself to let go completely, give him free access to whatever he wanted. It wasn't an emotion she was experiencing, but a lust and hunger to be taken to a place she knew existed but had yet to attain. Tonight had been close, very close, it just needed that last step, to trip over the threshold into a mindless, uncontrolled state of complete satiation and overwhelming exhilaration.

Chris's arousal was all too evident when she returned to their living room. She guessed correctly that he had been stroking himself, remembering what he had voyeuristically observed, picturing it in his mind's eye and replaying the scene. His cock pointed at the ceiling, rigid and suffused. She decided that, really, she was too tired to be of much use to Chris in this case; she realised in that moment of clarity, they no longer shared that bond of love, that these excursions into liaisons with others were really a stopgap to cover the inadequacies of their marriage. She loved Chris and supposed he loved her too, but it had matured into something comfortable, easy and non-challenging. She wanted more. She desperately wanted, no, needed to be used to a point where her brain shut down all but automotive responses. She wanted it to be something that happened more than once.

Out of sympathy, she knelt between Chris's parted knees, took him into her mouth and sucked him until his seed flooded over her tongue. She swallowed, making a show for him of swallowing and smiling as she did it and then sticking out her tongue to show him his come had completely gone. It was enough. She went to bed and slept like the dead.

The next few weeks were hard. That moment of clarity had opened a Pandora's box in Jacqui's thinking. She wanted out. Out of her marriage, yes she loved Chris in a deep-seated way, but had lost the desire for him. She craved a freedom that her marriage prevented. It was possible that from time to time, if they continued in the life style they had begun by inviting strangers, or even a regular person into their bed, she might achieve that perfection of orgasm, a climax so shattering, it would leave her bereft of consciousness. It was possible perhaps; to reach that state, but unlikely, she thought, because who ever their temporary partner was, they would always be an almost complete stranger, with no emotional ties to her, only a physical thread, tenuous at best.

Did she blame their adopted sex life? After all, it is not uncommon for couples to enter into these clubs with the intention of enhancing their love lives, only to fall apart when jealousy or inadequacies came to the fore and split them as if a wedge had been driven between them; usually on the male's side oddly enough. No, Jacqui viewed the inclusion of other like-minded people as nothing more than a conduit to an awakening; she had glimpsed a plateau, previously lost in the cloud line and now, she was leaving behind her old skin, sloughed off as a lizard might.

But, how to tell Chris that she neither wanted nor desired him any longer and in truth, what could she tell him that didn't sound too dramatised in the telling? How to tell him he was no longer really needed, it was game over, end of the line without completely devastating him? Would he accept that and move on? She doubted it and dreaded the fall out.

Jacqui also thought about her immediate future; where would she go? What would she do and, could she live a life alone, taking partners as they arrived in the quest to reach that sexual goal? She had never been more than a day or two alone, she wasn't sure that she would like her own company. The enormity of what she had realised was necessary for her was overwhelming and all consuming.

In the turmoil that was the condition of her mind, she accepted his proposal to visit the club once again. He had not noticed her preoccupation, had not either cared enough or wanted to see that she was not happy. Perhaps on some fundamental level, he had taken in her quietness, but if he did, he failed totally to make any mention of it. If her resolve needed strengthening, that small, selfish and typically male act finalised her decision.

Jacqui only made a half-hearted attempt at dressing for allure. Throwing her make-up on while thinking that she really didn't want to do this, but not having a good enough reason not to. They drove in silence, a silence that had been growing of late, neither knowing how to break it. Disinterestedly, she surveyed the room when they arrived at the club, noticing for the first time that it really was quite dingy and that the whole scene carried with it an inherent seediness more associated with smoking dens of Victorian times. She almost bolted, but stayed out of a misplaced loyalty to the man she was planning on leaving sometime soon.

She ordered a white-wine spritzer and took another look around. They were early as usual, Chris believed that the better members would be early; he was wrong, but wasn't that something else about him? He was rarely right, but could never admit it.

The evening passed and was looking to be a fruitless excursion. Her expression could have been off putting she thought, not really caring. Until that is, Nicola's face peered into the downcast eyes of Jacqui. Green eyes with a darker ring around her iris, studied Jacqui's downcast face, a smile played in the corners of her painted lips. She said something like; why so glum or similar, but it hardly registered. In that instant of eye contact, a mutual signal passed between them; Jacqui wanted this woman, desperately, in the nano-second of thought process, she recognised a kindred spirit, someone she wanted more than she had ever wanted anyone before, someone who could take her to that place she so longed for.

The pact, for that is what it wordlessly and rapidly was becoming, was sealed as their lips touched and tongues met in tentative exploration. Jacqui's heart raced and thumped in her chest as if trying to escape the confinement of her rib cage. She flushed and could feel the redness creep up her neck, till her cheeks burned, in a sexually charged reaction to this woman who she did not know in any sense except, that they had a mutual understanding, they would be lovers at some point in the very near future; that was a given.

Chris returned to the table carrying a recharged scotch and soda in one hand and fresh spritzer in the other. His hello went almost unanswered; the two women were so engrossed, drinking in each other's eyes to the exclusion of all outside stimulation, including him.

Jacqui came too from the thrall first and began to introduce Nicola, then realised that neither of them had said one word, let alone exchange names. "This is er..."

"Nicola," She supplied, glancing at Chris, but returning her gaze as quickly as possible to Jacqui.

It didn't need any large intellect to realise that these two were into each other. Chris recognised the signs of arousal in Jacqui, her flushed cheeks and twitchy tic in the corner of her mouth told him all her needed to know. Immediately, he conjured up a picture of the three of them rumpling up the sheets in their bed; a vision and fantasy that many men find irresistible.

He placed the drinks down on the table and asked Nicola if she would like to come back to their place for a nightcap; a euphemism for sex in the club.

The drinks stayed untouched on the table, the ice barely melted by the time the three of them were at Chris and Jacqui's house and falling onto the bed in a tangled mass of arms and legs. For his part, Chris managed to get sucked by both of them then managed to bury his dick into Nicola while she ate Jacqui's cunt. He came splashing his seed over their bodies and was quite satisfied with his performance. They however, had barely begun and his presence was no longer required, so he watched, thinking idly about fetching out the camcorder.

Without the intervention of a man in the group, the atmosphere changed subtly between Jacqui and Nicola. The frenetic pace of fucking ceased, to be replaced by a tenderness of light touches, caresses and kisses that grew deeper and more meaningful as time passed.

They lay on top of the bed facing one another; legs entwined with Jacqui's over Nicola's. Their arms locked together in an embrace that allowed them to explore each other's body, hands running lightly over skin, producing little shivers of delight.

Their mouths came together, lip-to-lip in a kiss that was almost chaste at first, but soon became a deeper exploration of tongues and exchange of breath and saliva. Nicola found one of Jacqui's nipples and, with fingertips, teased the sensitive nub to a suffused hardness. She broke their kiss and suckled on the hardening bud, drawing it into her mouth and flicking her tongue over the very tip. Jacqui's back arched, pushing her breast forward and quivered her delight at this wonderful sensation, gasping and then clutching Nicola's head to push it hard against her yielding mound.

Oh God; she breathed through clenched teeth as her body shivered in delight. She released Nicola's head and threaded her arm between their bodies to find Nicola's teat to return the favour. This embrace, this shared pleasure was increasing in intensity, as their responses became tuned to each other; the tension between them grew, almost palpable, leading to a forgone conclusion.

Jacqui pushed Nicola onto her back. Her mouth found one and then the other nipple giving back the delirious pleasure she had been receiving. Nicola's body responded, her dark nipples hardened, the skin of her aureole puckered as if in cold goose bumps. She could only lay there while being subjected to the pleasures of Jacqui's tongue, mouth and fingers.

It was those very fingers that strayed over her stomach, making a direct line for her neatly trimmed bush, then between her legs, parting lips to find her clit. The first touch was like a huge current had been passed through her body, she arched her back off the bed and drew a sharp intake of breath as her clit was found and touched. Those fingers lightly rubbed as only another woman's touch can. She came, emitting her white juice that slicked fingers and ran down over her puckered anus to soak into the white linen of the bedclothes.

They reversed positions, Nicola giving the same to Jacqui with a slightly different result, Jacqui squirted her release as she often did when aroused enough. Nicola drank from her partner, relishing the taste and then flicking her tongue over Jacqui's exposed shaven mound and clit, only to produce her second orgasm in as many minutes.

They fucked; taking turns to ride each other, kiss, lick, touch or finger fuck. Chris was quite forgotten, his leaving the room unnoticed, they were so lost in each others bodies and delighted in what they could do.

Jacqui's mini vibrator was an instant hit. It wasn't much bigger than a bullet, but had a powerful vibration which, when applied lightly to a clit was just like being touched with the bare ends of an electrical cord. They finished what had taken more than two hours in a frenzy of simultaneously sucking on each other's clits while finger fucking at the same time. Their essences had destroyed the bedclothes, but were totally ignored as sated; they lay in each other's arms to sleep.

Jacqui now knew what she needed to say to Chris, she had the reason, and one he could accept. She had the motive now because she had every intention of keeping Nicola beside her. She had the conviction, having found Nicola; she had reached the plateau she had longed for of being completely sexually satisfied. She didn't know how long it would last; it didn't matter. She didn't regard herself a lesbian as such, just someone totally in love with another human being. She didn't know whether Nicola felt the same way, but suspected she might if the way her body had responded to her touch was any indication.

Chris knew with a certainty. Before she uttered a word the next morning as she made two cups of coffee for her and Nicola, he knew. "That's it isn't it?" He asked her, not wanting to hear the answer. Her silence and avoidance of his eyes confirmed his worst feeling. There wasn't any point in arguing; no point in protesting or begging; it was game over, just like that, with finality, similar to death.

"I'll need a few days," he said and then left the kitchen to her and Nicola who had just come in yawning and stretching, looking like she had slept in a wind tunnel. They kissed; a brief touch of lips, familiar and something they would do every morning from then on.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers
12