All Comments on 'Gamer Goddess Ch. 03'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Had me getting a bit misty-eyed a few times. Most of your stories that I've read thus far have been great, still waiting for the conclusion to the Two Mom's series of stories :)

All the best from a Swedish Gamer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out (Ch. 01) as super good, but went downhill in 02 and 03, especially the Sheri-bi and Sandy-Steve stuff. Threesoms arent my cup of tea. Wish you had extended the first chapter to include a successfil RL meeting of Cherry and Ace and ended it tehre.

dropshot67dropshot67about 1 year ago

An epic tale. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this story about 2 years ago and I enjoyed it so much that I’ve been looking for it, to read again. That said, the second time around, I didn’t enjoy the Sheri/Sandy relationship, even though Sandy did so much to help the relationship with Steve. Thank god nothing happened between Robert and Sheri. Loved the revenge part of the story.

Well written and, apart from my comments above, thoroughly enjoyable, one of the best stories that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Came to jerk off.. ended up crying. This story has a lot of depth to it and digs into the psychology of going through something like that.. I was pretty amazed with it and was not expecting something like that at all.. pleasant surprise.. cheers for the read great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A skilled writer, no doubt. Lot's of other great stuff to read. If this thing suspends your disbelief, I've got some Ocean front property in Missouri I'd LLLOOVVVEEEE to show you. This belongs in the Unbelievable Fantasy category.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanabout 1 year ago

This story has always been my go-to when I'm feeling down. One of the very first tales I've read ever since I learned about literotica. The feeling of overcoming the impossible & finding that happily ever after despite all the horrors that have happened really hits home. This is probably my 7th read through... and it won't be the last. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I absolutely love this story, in my opinion, one of the best on this site. I prayed that nothing happened between Sheri and Robert, and loved the revenge at the end. I find it hard to believe that this was written by the same author as the Honor series and the CvsN series, neither of which I finished reading. Please write more like this.

cliqueggecliquegge11 months ago

This is the third time I have read this (I think) love your work - I hope the hiatus from writing is soon over - you are one of the writers who I frequently check for new stories - I hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I need to apologise for my comment in the last part. I totally misread how vitally necessary the sharing and help that Sandy provided and that Sheri needed. Without her Jeff and Sheri may very well not have come together completely. It was not gratuitous and fake it was integral to the story. With my full apologies for my own stupidness in not reading the story properly. This is one of the very best on here. It stands out in so very many ways. Great story, brilliantly written. Full of love and hope with wonderful erotic moments plus heart wrenching ordeals. Please keep writing things like this, thank you. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really don’t like the Robert situation. He kind of got cucked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Truth to power? If there's one story that deserves an honorary 10 rating on the whole of Literotica... this is it. A stunning story. Beautiful, terrifying, majestic and sexy as hell, in equal measure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read this series several times. Of the thousands of stories I've read, it's one if my favorite's. Wish I could rate it above a 5.

USMCVetUSMCVet4 months ago

Powerful. I think this may be your best. Thank you!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord504 months ago

Thank you for this story. It's one I revisit when I've had a run of mediocre stories, or just need a good story to dive into.

mcrr2225mcrr22253 months ago

Great story TTT

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2about 2 months ago

I love this story so fucking much. It resonates on so many levels.

Newt0351Newt0351about 1 month ago

Great Romance imo. Really enjoyed all 3 parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES