Games We Played: Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers

I shifted around for what she wanted.

"Yes, I have been very good today," she said.

I added, "Yes. You've been my good little girl."

I put my legs on each side of her shoulders, positioned my cock (which was aching now) over her face, and she took it in her mouth with a kind of wildness. She was Chewing on it!

"Careful." I whispered.

She laughed, "Oh, sorry."

"Hungry?" I said.

"You have no idea."

I started licking again, but from the other direction. She was still rocking her hips and I was now rocking mine into her wet little mouth. I was so aroused I was not sure just how long I could last. The fact that she was biting me a little, I thought, would actually make me last longer. We lay like that, licked and chewed, stroked and rubbed, filling each other everywhere. She had actually taken her finger and pushed it up inside my ass and was working in and out. With that I could feel the cum rising in me.

"Oh god, Get ready," I said. "Want a little cream."

"Mmmmm" was really all she could say.

So I quickened my pace rubbed fantastic little circles inside her with my tongue, dug my nails into her thighs, pulling her open. We were undulating along the bed. We actually were rising and sinking, up and down, together. I started to fill her mouth, could feel my cum spilling out and into her, and I imagined how it ran down her checks and neck. An electric line was running down me, I literally could not see, just flashes of light, and let my arms just drop down as I felt myself empty into her. She started panting, and moving hard against me, with a series of short cries. I could feel her start to buck her hips into me. We just dropped in a tangled heap on the bed. It was all hair, sweat, saliva, cum, pussy juice, skin, heat. Our mess. No past no future. I had no idea where i was.

As we calmed ourselves and caught our breath, I was still just absently licking her - still had my nose down between her legs. I couldn't move. And she was jerking her puss away from my mouth.

"Ahhh, too sensitive," she said.

After a little minute, I shifted, rubbed up to her tummy and her breasts. I laid my head sideways on her belly and she held me with both her hands.

" . . that was good." She said.

"Un fuckin believable." I rejoined.

"Everything but," She added.

We lay silent awhile. Just breathing. And then I started to whisper up toward the ceiling without moving, "Now I am going to wake you back up. At the reverse count of Ten . . . "

She was laughing and hitting me with an open hand.

". . . Nine. Eight. "

She just said, "You, out of here now!" She hit at me again, but missed. "You were very bad tonight! My God, look at us."

I said "Good too. No?"

"That too. But BAD."

I placed the covers back over her, went up by her mouth, I kissed her lightly. She took her hands and placed them around my neck, and onto my cheeks, opened her mouth. Her mouth was cool as she kissed me. We held our faces together, rubbed each others hair and cheeks as we kissed, and kissed and kissed.

"What am I going to do with you?" as she held my head back from hers and looked at me. She added, "You're one of my favorite people."

"Remember, you will remember nothing," I said as she swatted at me.

"I'll remember that," she said.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers
12