Gangbang Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all news to me. To hear a complete stranger tell me how my daughter was obsessing over cum was like a kick in the gut. Suddenly some of the oddly specific sexual questions she had been asking lately made a lot of sense.

I looked over at her again. Her empty drink was on the bar and she sat holding a cock in each hand. The black man was pulling her panties off her ankles and the man behind her was unlatching the strap of her halter-top. Several of the other men had opened their robes and were stroking their cocks to attention. Her face was lit up with an enormous smile; at least, it was until her eyes fell on me again, at which point her face drooped into a disappointed scowl.

"Fine. You guys can go bareback," I said.

"Excellente!" he said with a big smile. Looking over at Janie, who was now standing topless while two men slid her skirt down her legs, Tom suggested, "Perhaps you should let her know the good news yourself."

The action froze as I approached the group. They looked at me like defendants watching the jury coming back with a verdict. Janie was completely naked now and her face was contorted into a combination of insolence and pleading. I just smiled at her.

"Everything seems in order, you don't have to use condoms," I announced.

The guys all cheered. Janie jumped over to me and threw her arms around my neck to kiss me on the cheek. "Thanks mom, I..."

There was a mutual gasp from everyone but Tom. Janie blushed from head to toe as she belatedly threw her hands up over her mouth. Several sets of eyes darted from me to her, scanning for the resemblance and nodding in confirmation.

"Gentlemen, let's not be philistines. We are her to treat this young woman to a new experience and her lovely mother is here to ensure that she does not get hurt. I suggest that the lovely Ms Graham select a vantage point while we begin, unless of course mother would like to help her delectable daughter deal with this surplus of companionship."

I looked around at them. They were an older bunch of guys than I would have preferred, but they were in good shape. I knew I should keep my cool and stay aloof, but God I was horny.

Janie stepped over and took my hand. My face must have displayed my nervousness because she looked at me with understanding eyes as she guided me over to a deep, shaggy rug partially surrounded by plump leather couches and chairs. The men followed us, settling into the furniture or standing close by as Janie gazed significantly at me. She sank to her knees and several men stepped forward. She opened her mouth. Soon I was standing over her, still holding her hand as I watched her close her eyes and take a cock into her mouth. She began working her face back and forth along its length.

Watching my daughter suck that strangers cock caused my nethers to tingle with uneasy desire. When several sets of hands reached out to touch my body and slide up along the contours of my ass, stomach, back and breasts, a low moan escaped my throat. Fingers pulled down my dress' zipper and the straps were brushed off my shoulders. I had to release Janie's hand as I was helped out of my clothes. Many hands stroked my trembling flesh as they pulled at my panties and fumbled with the latch on my bra. Soon I was as naked as Janie who now worked a cock with each hand while a fully erect shaft pistoned past her lips. I felt pressure on my shoulders as strong but gentle hands urged me to my knees.

Before I knew it I had joined Janie on my knees. The man who had been thrusting into her mouth pulled away, letting her spot me. Our eyes met and within an instant our lips met. I was kissing my daughter with deep full tongued soul kisses that made my heart leap and my soul cringe. There was wild cheering at the spectacle. When we broke our kiss a penis thrust between us and hands guided our faces towards it with steady pressure. We kissed around it, our tongues playing peek-a-boo around the shaft as Tom groaned elaborately above us.

"Merda, I'm going to come," he croaked.

My instinct was taking over now. There was no mother here; no daughter; only cocks and holes that could fit cocks. Without thinking I had reached up and taken hold of Janie's hair to pull her head back with one hand while aiming the quivering dick at her with the other. Her eyes popped wide in surprise. The erection in my hand started pulsing as a heavy load of jism jetted out to hit her in the face, sending droplets scattering like a milky explosion as heavy cascades of sperm dripped from her jaw and flowed down over her beautiful heaving tits.

The crowd of men crowed with delight. Several moved forward to playfully slap our faces with their stiff pricks and pump our mouths some more.

Hands pulled me up. I was laid on my back on the couch. Fingers dug at my pussy and probed into my ass as cocks pushed at my face. I opened wide, sometimes taking two at a time as I felt an unseen man settling in between my thighs. Soon he was filling me, thrusting into me vigorously as cocks stretched my jaw uncomfortably.

Somewhere I heard Janie groan in ecstasy over the low murmur of men's voices calling us bitch and cunt and slut as they growled in raspy voices how hard they were going to 'fuck' us and how they were going to fill us with their cum.

I reached out blindly with both hands and they were helpfully guided to waiting penises. I jerked and sucked as I undulated my pelvis into the man lustily slamming into my vagina. The smell of men enveloped me like a fog as they took their turns with me. I found the thread of my curtailed orgasm somewhere deep within me and followed it down into the raw animal core of my consciousness. I felt it bubbling up and consuming me like a wet flame. I gasped for air around the two dicks pushing into my mouth, sounding like a raging beast as turbulent waves of pleasure flooded through every sparking synapse in my writhing body. I surged and slammed into the men pressing down on me as my body contorted involuntarily. Then it was done. I was left drained but still the men's plump rods slid back and forth inside of me. Driven ahead by their brutish thrusts I once again began the long climb to the sparkling plateau of sexual release.

The musky pipes pushing at my face withdrew suddenly and I goggled in confusion into the void above me. But it was filled soon enough as Janie's leg straddled my face and her body lowered towards me. With a brief second of moral shock I realized I was tasting my daughter's pussy as it ground into my lips and tongue, but the trepidation was washed away by the sensation of her lips and tongue finding my sex. I worked to return the delight that poured through me from her mouth on my clitoris, returning pleasure for pleasure. I felt balls smacking against my forehead as a fat cock began thrusting to her young body while I lapped and sucked at her greedily. When I felt her body pushing down on me with trembling pressure as her silky juices oozed forth to drip and flow across my upturned face I knew I had made her - my daughter, my little Janie - come.

Janie's fingers teased around my clit as a series of men took turns at my body and her tongue took over in the breaks between. As the cock pummeling Janie's vulva withdrew I let my eyes focus on the form that loomed down to take its place. Dark flesh moved in and an immensely fat and long blue-black rod - almost a dusky purple - thrust between Janie's bare pubis and me. I lapped at it as he roughly rubbed the underside of his member across my face. He withdrew and lined it up with Janie's gaping orifice. Slowly, he entered her. I watched enraptured as inch after unending inch pushed inside her stretching pussy. I raised my mouth to alternate licking at her clit and his balls as he began driving into her with slow but sharp jabs. As Janie's black invader's thrusts crested in intensity, the man in my vagina pulled out to let another have a turn and Janie's tongue once again found me. At nearly the same instant the empurpled dick slapping into her pussy suddenly froze deep inside her and I watched his balls begin rising and falling as he started pumping his seed into her womb. Soon a glossy ring of cum bloomed around the base of his shaft as she was filled past capacity, then sticky streams of jism began course back down his balls and drip out of her body to spatter onto my face. When he pulled out a great gush of sperm slewed forth to drop onto me in a sheet of pearly spunk. At exactly that instant Janie hit my clit just right as another fat cock pushed into me. I came hard; gasping around the flood of sperm that seemed to just keep gushing from Janie's body.

Just as she had suddenly appeared over my body, Janie was lifted up and carried away by a cluster of nude men. Hands reached down and pulled me up too; pivoting me around to place me astraddle the lap of a man who had taken my place on the couch. Obediently I accepted his cock and began riding it with an exhausted rocking motion atop his pelvis. Looking over I saw they had Janie on her knees; a man roughly screwing her mouth while two more worked her anus open with lube coated fingers. Poor Janie, I thought. I knew she didn't care of anal. But I also knew that this was no longer about what we wanted, but what we could endure.

Fingers were probing my ass too. I opened my legs wider and braced for the pelvis punishing invasion. I heard Janie sobbing around the dick in her mouth as fat rod of manhood was slowly forced into her rectum. Soon it was my turn. Cocks pried uncomfortably at my body from below and behind as a man kneeled before me to feed me his erection. Soon all thought was drained from my mind as I became a grunting chunk of sexmeat taking three cocks at once. The pain and discomfort began to dissolve away into a weird kind of sick pleasure as they used me. The pleasure continued to grow until I knew I had reached the apex of sensation again. I came in a blinding flash of almost unbearably intense pleasure pumping into me from three orifices simultaneously.

My perception grew choppy. Penises entered me and left, sometimes to use another hole, sometimes to take a turn at my daughter, sometimes to fall back and watch for a while.

I kept coming. It seemed the climaxes grew more frequent as they used me; or was it that time began to lose any meaning in the center of a roiling mass of pumping flesh? Each onrush of pleasure flushed my mind and wracked my body until I was a blank brained jelly. But still they pushed us onwards.

I remember looking over and seeing my daughter sitting with her ass impaled on a reclining man's penis. Two men hovered over her; pushing their meat into her face. Two more had crowded between her thighs and forced both their cocks into her tortured pussy. I could hear her cries. Where they of pain? Were they of pleasure? I remember thinking in the depths of my sex-dazed brain that it certainly must be both as she felt five cocks moving relentlessly within her.

Somehow I found myself on the floor on my back. Janie and I rested head to head; mine resting on her shoulder, hers resting on mine. A tall forest of naked men crowded in close, a dozen hands on a dozen dicks stroking slowly as they looked down on us with predatory triumph. Several got down on their knees to hover extra close; their hard, florid cocks twitching as they rapidly thrashed themselves to climax. I raised my head to look at Janie. She was panting. Her eyes were wild. I'm sure if she looked at me she would have described me the same. But she didn't look because the flood came and jumping jets of snaking sperm began to shoot from the cocks of these unknown men to splash against our faces, chest and tits; to flow across our skin, pool in our belly buttons and cake in the shallow depressions in the creases of our tensed and tremulous bodies. We fought for breath as our mouths were flooded and our nostrils covered. We gulped and swallowed as our bellies filled with sperm.

Then it was over. Then men drew back a bit to gaze on their work; a cum-blasted mother and daughter. They urged us to kiss, to drink the jism from each other's flesh. Confused and exhausted we compiled. My mouth moved over Janie's frosted breasts. She moved down to lap at the same orifice through which she'd entered this world, but which now leaked thick ribbons of semen. We crawled weakly at their feet as we continued to slurp at the congealing remains of their genetic slurry, but they were done with us. We looked up at them as they drifted away to go out and do whatever rich, sexually sated men do. Soon they were all gone and we were left alone, laying together in their filth.

"You know what's weird," said Janie, her voice quiet but sounding oddly loud in the cavernous penthouse.

"What honey?"

"I'm still a little horny."

I laughed. "Me too. The air in here is probably saturated with male pheromones."

"Not to mention our hair and skin. And body our cavities; this rug; the couches... Holy shit that was a hell of a fuck."

I let my daughter's swearing pass for once. Instead I asked, "So what are we going to do about it?"

She rose up on an elbow and smiled down at me with lips ringed with a white rind of crusty semen. "I know that Tom has a double headed dildo around here somewhere."

I laughed. "OK baby. Help mama up. Let's go find that dildo."

***

Thank you for reading. Comments, complaints, suggestions, death threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

There is now a sequel to this tale! It is called "Glory Hole Chaperone".

12