Gangbang in Europe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked so beautiful that if I was not already in love with her, I would have fallen in love right then and there.

She was now totally relaxed. Almost in a trance and oblivious to the many hands paying tribute to her body.

But I felt that after 4 hours of serious fucking with several men, she deserved a rest.

So we told the guys goodbye and went to the showers. Then we jumped into the huge whirlpool. Here we played a little with each other in the water and tried to remember some of the details of the marathon gangbang. This was the first time she had been fucked by so many men and apparently she had enjoyed every moment of it.

Afterwards, we went to the bar for more drinks and a lot of water.

We watched a few couples dancing on the stage and one girl putting on a sexy dancing show, but the party was winding down and we were too exhausted to start another marathon session of sex.

So we drove home and got into the bed. Before falling asleep, I licked her pussy once again. It was now totally red and swollen. The smell and taste of her juices mixed with my own cum was incredible. So I made love to her tenderly and then we hugged each other and slept the peaceful sleep of the just fucked.

12