Ganymede Station Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deacon turned to give me a surprised glance in the confines of the tight shower stall.

"Cheyne, come on, what's going on?" He asked.

I shrugged and pressed against his broad back, slipping my long arms around his middle to rub his warm, wet belly. "Just wanted to apologize for last night." I said.

"You don't need to, we're bound to fight sometimes. It's not a big deal." He assured me as the water splashed against his front.

"I know but, it's more than that." I said as I reached under his solid, rounded gut and found his cock, stroking it lightly and tugging gently. I could already feel him stirring, adding girth as he became aroused.

"Cheyne..." He reached behind and held my dripping body against his. His voice couldn't decide if it wanted to stop me or make me continue.

Just in front of my nose the pink and angry starburst-shaped scar tissue over Deacon's right scapula stretched up to his shoulder and more of the fibrous metal replacement flesh. I pressed my wet lips to it and kissed my way slowly along, with my hands still continuing to massage his prick. Against me I could feel the larger man's body shudder and sigh. I pushed my pelvis forward, I was shorter than Deacon so standing behind him like this my dick lined up perfectly with his backside. I gently nudged between his firm, hairy cheeks.

He tensed as he felt the slight pressure against his anus. "Kid, I don't know if that's gonna work." He said over his shoulder, with a tiny shake of his head.

"Will you let me try? Your ass drives me wild. I'll stop if it hurts." I urged him. "Only if you want me to of course."

Deacon was contemplative for a few moments before he nodded his assent. "Okay, fair is fair, but easy does it." He stated with a hint of uneasiness.

He reached back with one of his rough hands and pulled his butt cheeks apart. I looked down at the offering, and felt a surge of lust flow through me. There was just enough room that I could slide down to my knees, which I did, and then pushed my snout and mouth into his waiting rump.

He rose to his tip-toes briefly in response. "Whoa, Cheyne! What're you doing back there?

I pulled back enough to allay his worries. "It's all good, just want to prepare your ass, it will feel great." I said with a huge grin.

As Deacon relaxed slowly, I pushed my face again into his mounds of flesh and lapped at his pink, puckered asshole. He moaned and shoved his rump back in response. He was reaching behind with both hands now to allow me even better access to his most private area. I licked and pushed against him with my lips and tongue. Warm water poured across his back and down over my face and hair. My tongue snaked further inside the man, causing him to shudder and moan. I teased his hole for a few more minutes before rising again to my feet and sliding my rigid maleness snugly into the cleft between his cheeks.

"That was nice." He chuckled.

"I know what makes men feel good." I replied proudly. "Now stroke yourself, slowly, and try to relax the muscles back here."

As Deacon did his best to comply I began to push my cock against him. My people have a more tapered sex organ than humans so it shouldn't be necessary for me to loosen him with my fingers first, as long as I went slowly. After a few unsuccessful attempts I made purchase and was able to slide my head inside. Deacon grunted and trembled, but not too much. I pulled back and then slid forward again, forcing more of myself into the bulky ass before me. I repeated the process until the entire length was slipping inside and out, causing moans of pleasure from Deacon.

"Damn, feels different, good different I guess." Deacon commented.

He planted his big mitts on the tile of the stall in front of him while pushing backward into me. I held myself to him with my arms wrapped around his barrel-shaped middle, my tail curled itself down one of his strong legs. At last I felt that I could start thrusting for real, ensuring Deacon was still into the sensations. I picked up my speed, my eyes rolling back in my head as I breathed heavily over his back.

"You feel amazing, Deacon." I gasped.

"Not so bad yourself, kid!" He exclaimed hoarsely.

I liberally spit into my hand to add some more lubricant to my cock. The last thing I wanted was to fuck Deacon raw and have him not enjoy the experience. With the additional slickness I really got into what I was doing, pounding the handsome devil's ass with abandon. His grunts were in time with mine while I pushed every inch I had to give up inside the man, over and over. I could feel my knees start to get wobbly as I approached my climax.

"It's going to be really soon." I informed him as I thrust up into his innards.

"Oh wow, okay, Mmmgh, I'm close too." He breathed heavily in the steamy cubicle.

My orgasm stunned me, almost like a jolt of electricity through my system, stemming from my prick. I lifted myself into his tight asshole as I filled him with cum, more than I could remember spilling before. There was so much it began to leak out of him and down my shaft, dripping lazily off my testicles. I pushed my face and chest into the marshall's wide, wet back and caught my breath. After my orgasm I noticed that he had stopped stroking himself.

"Deacon, you cum already?" I asked with a weary voice.

"No, I uh, wanted to feel you shoot in me." He said in an embarrassed voice.

"You like it then?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I might be able to cum without even touching myself after feeling that." He said with a low rumble.

"Turn around." I instructed.

He had just enough room to maneuver his frame around and I dropped immediately to my knees again, this time shoving his fat dick into my hungry mouth. Reaching up I bounced and tugged his full balls in my hand. My other hand reached up between his thighs and snaked two fingers into his hot, loosened asshole.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels good!" He moaned as I slurped my way down his thick cock.

He was already there, but I wanted to push him over that edge into ecstasy in a way he wouldn't forget. He grabbed my head and roughly forced me down his engorged maleness as the first explosion flooded over my tongue and spilled down my throat. I gulped as quickly as I could to take every drop from the big man. My eyes darted upward and watched his mouth open in pleasure, his eye tightly closed. His erection still spurted ropes of fluid into my mouth and I managed to swallow everything he had to give. At last he was done feeding me and leaned back heavily against the wall. I let his softening dick pull from my lips.

Deacon slipped down against the wall until he was sitting with his knees up against his belly and chest facing me. He had a wide, tired grin across his face. He closed his eye as he rested his head against the tile. I slid down my side of the cramped stall and had to interlock our legs and hold my knees to my chest to fit with him. I doubt that between the two of us there was more than a square inch of floor space remaining. We sat like this, the hot water bathing us as we looked happily at one another.

I reached out and rubbed his forearm. "Thanks for that. It's something I enjoy but almost never get to do." I explained.

"Oh?" Deacon asked with interest.

"Before, men nearly never paid me to fuck them. Always the other way around. I was hoping you might let me do that with you." I gave him a grateful smile.

"Hey, I liked it too, you don't need to thank me for having sex with you." He laughed.

"Well, regardless, I like that you trusted me, Deacon." I said.

"You can call me Henry." He said.

"I'm sorry?" I blinked in surprise, but also from the water raining down over my face.

He looked at me with a meaningful expression over his rugged face. "My name is Henry, call me Henry."

"Nobody calls you that." I said thoughtfully.

"That's right, but it would be nice if you did." He said purposely.

"Sure thing, Henry." I said softly. It occurred to me that I may have had tears on my face by this time but the falling water masked them.

I leaned forward and touched his face. My fingers gently traced over his mouth and moustache and up the scar across his cheek even over the pinkish scar tissue where he was missing an eye. He watched me closely, but didn't make any effort to stop me or hide his body from me any longer. I drifted my touch down over the hard metal embedded in his chest then followed the damage outwards, feeling the flexible metal in his shoulder. I know my expression must have shown my sorrow as I tried to imagine the pain he must have felt.

"There was an explosion." He said with a sharp inhalation.

I looked into his face expectantly.

"My wife Eilie and I, we had moved to Ganymede because I had gotten the marshall job and the pay was better than where I had been stationed before. We lived in this apartment and we were going to save up for something better when we could afford it. Back then these apartments weren't quite so crappy, if you can believe it." He frowned before continuing. "We were happy, as happy as you might imagine. We had about four good years together as man and wife befor--" His voice choked off as he remembered.

"I could really use a drink!" He said suddenly, shaking his head.

"Please finish your story." I implored him.

Henry gave me one of the saddest looks I've ever seen. "I was doing a patrol of nearby space and the asteroid belt in the police cruiser and Eilie had come along. It was routine ya know? Anyway, we get back into port, ship is shut down and we're heading to the airlock to disembark when there's this loud, explosion, it's deafening, but only for a split second. I didn't even have time to understand what's happening but there was a small rupture in a cooling tank overhead that blasts apart the inner hull and wall, sending debris and shrapnel into my body. Well, she got it a lot worse than me."

Henry's body was trembling and I tried to steady and comfort him with my hands.

"She, she died right there in a bloody heap on the floor." He gasped. "Couldn't say goodbye, couldn't help her, nothing I could do. And the worst of it? The engineers said it was this freak incident, like, they couldn't find anything that was wrong in the ship. And why then, ya know? When there's a breach in part of the ship like that it just gets sealed off and alarms and shit go off. It happened right when we were passing by that section of the ship? How the fuck does that even happen?"

His voice was so confused, so full of sorrow. I didn't know how to respond, what could I say? I had never experienced loss like his.

He shook his head, and took a deep breath. "I was in and out of consciousness for the next couple days in the hospital."

The hospital on Ganymede consists of about ten rooms, one of them being for surgery with maybe a full medical staff of six people. Basically, you hope you don't need to go there for anything more dangerous than a sore throat.

"Removed what was left of my eye, repaired my shoulder with metal filaments in the muscle and had a lung built out of this flexible plastic steel stuff. Metal ribs and chestplate over top, I look like fuckin' Frankenstein's monster. Nicer places they can regrow tissue and organs, but it would have been too costly and time-consuming for what I needed done. Started drinking after that, stopped flying altogether." He spat. "Every time I see myself in the mirror I'm reminded."

"It's just stuff." I told him, as he had once said to me. "You're not the metal pieces in your body, Henry. They're part of you, and you are someone wonderful." I reached down and gently took both of his hands in mine.

"That's more than I deserve." He croaked.

"No it's not. I care about you dummy, more than that I--" My emotions betrayed me again and severed the words I wanted to tell him.

He looked at me, puzzled.

"Man, I'm ready to be dry!" I abruptly changed the subject as I awkwardly reached over his head to shut off the water.

"We have been in here awhile." He admitted.

I pushed myself up to my feet using his knees as support. "Thanks." I said simply.

"For the sex? I told you there's no need to thank me." He said as he hauled himself to a standing position also.

"For all of this, I know it wasn't easy to tell me." I responded.

"I've never told anyone before." He said introspectively.

I gave him a sympathetic look and leaned up to kiss him wetly on the mouth. He kissed me back, holding me by the shoulders.

"I've never seen your eyes that color." He said, looking down into my face when the kiss was done.

"What color are they?" I wondered aloud.

"Golden. They're beautiful." Deacon answered, stroking my face gently with his fingertips.

I looked slightly away from him. Somehow he could disarm me so easily with barely a few words. "You have a beautiful blue eye, when it's not bloodshot." I said jokingly in response. "Reminds me of an ocean."

He gave a short laugh, and hugged me against his dripping body.

"We're both prunes, let's get out of here." He determined.

I stepped out of the shower first and grabbed my usual towel from a rack on the wall opposite the sink. I grabbed Henry's as well and tossed it back to him. We both shuffled about in the small washroom and dried our bodies. The marshall got his toothbrush ready and I did the same. We jostled to take turns in front of the sink when we needed to spit. I watched him with interest as he produced a small razor set from under the sink and shaved away some of his excess whiskers. It really felt like we could be a normal couple, just going through their morning routine. It was wonderful but, like all good things, it wouldn't last.

He suggested going out for breakfast to which I emphatically agreed. After he downed a glass of whisky we got dressed and headed out for the day. We made our way to a small corner store that had a few tables in the back and offered a decent breakfast and lunch selection. The chef and owner, a woman named Ananya ran this place with her son and daughter. She was known to have an inside track on fantastic spices and herbs that couldn't be found anywhere else on Ganymede, and as such had some of the most interesting tasting and prepared food on the station. Since we had found this place about a month ago we tried to come in at least once a week. We had begged her to sell us some of her spices so we could add them to our own meals but she just giggled and reminded us that if we had flavors like this at home, we wouldn't come in nearly as often.

When we were done with breakfast we still had a whole day to ourselves and I suggested the cinema on main street. We talked about movies that were playing as well as some of our favorites we had seen in the past. Our tastes differed wildly, I really enjoyed animated films, musicals, documentaries, while Henry preferred action, romance and comedies. The options for movies that were playing were quite limited, the theatre only had three screens so we watched a romantic comedy as the other films didn't interest either of us much. the marshall laughed heartily a few times in the theatre which made me laugh in turn.

Afterward we stopped by the police station so we could both use the gym for a couple of hours. Henry didn't maintain his powerful body by sitting and drinking of course, he worked out nearly every day using weight machines and various other equipment. I mostly used the treadmill and a few much lighter weights. I wasn't trying to bulk up, just make sure I was fit and healthy. There was still a police presence in the station on the weekends of course, and Henry could be called in if it was ever necessary but as long as I had been staying with him it hadn't been warranted. Chief Holden was in her office, as she almost always was so we stopped by to wish her a good day and make small talk.

She looked up as we entered the office. "Gentlemen." She said politely.

"Hey Abby." Henry nodded. I still wasn't used to him calling her by her nickname, even though they were friends. To me she would always be Chief Holden.

"Enjoying your day off?" She asked.

"Yeah, went and saw a movie, that new comedy." Henry replied.

She looked thoughtful. "I remember thinking it looked entertaining, was it any good?" She asked.

"I liked it!" Henry said, while at the same time I answered. "Not especially."

She gave a tight smile. "Mixed reviews then, I'll have to watch it and decide which one of you is right."

We made small talk, Henry and Abby recounted a case they had both been involved with some years back. I listened intently while they reminisced. When it looked like the chief was ready to return to her work we turned to take our leave.

"Have a good one, Abby, don't work too hard." Henry laughed.

"As if I could stop myself." She answered.

"See you on Monday, Chief Holden!" I called back to her.

"Take care Cheyne. You boys stay out of trouble." She gave a smirk and shook her head.

"What's that about?" Henry inquired after her response.

"You two, make such an unexpected pairing, but I think you're good together." She answered directly.

To my amusement Henry blushed at her comment. Before he could correct her I said. "Thanks, Chief, I think you're right." Then ushered the marshall out of her office.

"Does everyone think we're a couple?" He asked me seriously when we reached the hallway.

I shrugged and flashed him a smirk. "I mean, we live together, hang out together, fool around together." I answered.

"Well, she doesn't know we're sleeping together." He retorted.

"She's smart, she probably figured it out." I replied.

"Did you tell her?" He asked accusingly.

I frowned, his tone had darkened quickly. "No, I didn't say anything. Why does it matter? We are together aren't we?"

"We're friends, maybe a line got crossed, but we're not together, not like that Cheyne." He stated harshly.

His words made me feel uncomfortable. "Good to know." I said bitingly. "Way to turn the day to shit."

He gave me a disapproving look. "Let's get back, it's almost dinner time."

Neither of us said much, if anything, on the way back to the apartment. I was angry but I knew better than to talk to him when I felt this way. History had shown I would say something I regretted, and so would he defensively. We climbed the stairs to the third floor and walked down the hallway when my smartscreen beeped quietly, alerting me to a new message. I looked at the device and read through its contents. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You get a message?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, it's from Ford. Apparently my apartment is all repaired. I can move back in any time."

"Huh, took them long enough. It's been what, two months?" He asked.

"Almost three." I answered.

Henry unlocked his door and we shuffled inside. He flicked the lights on and turned the heat up a little for my comfort.

"You need any help packing?" He asked.

My mind raced, I had actually forgotten that I was just here waiting for my place to get fixed up so I could move back downstairs.

"No, it's just one box, remember?" I answered him like I was on autopilot. My voice had become unsteady, I didn't want to go anywhere. Wasn't I where I belonged? Thoughts and emotions tumbled around in my brain as I tried to make more sense of the situation. Henry was taking this all in stride, should I have expected a different reaction?

He prepared a simple dinner over the next half hour as I unconsciously gathered my meager few possessions and filled the container back up in the bedroom. I pulled the clothes from the closet and set them on top of the bathroom supplies I had already gotten and packed. I could grab my dishes after dinner.

We ate in relative silence, although one of Henry's shows blared drama and exaggerated reactions from the wallscreen.