Gaps in Memory

Story Info
Tara has a bad time with a Black man.
2.2k words
3.49
65.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

"No! No! No! Don't cum in me," Tara exclaimed.

But it was too late! The man who was fucking her let go. He didn't pull out. He let go. His large hand gripped her small waste. His other hand was on the headboard. He squeezed her harder as his seed evacuated his body and invaded hers.

He was in the moment, as was she. Both lost in sexual ecstasy. But she could tell from the look on his face that he was about to lose control. And she didn't want "him" inside of her. Well he was inside of her, but she didn't want his essence in her.

She couldn't live with the fact that she might be pregnant. She was only 19. Only 19 and had a fake I.D. Only 19 and had went into a bad part of town. Only 19 and white, who'd gotten a fake I.D from her one friend and went to a predominantly black club and found a black man and fucked him.

Tara was too smart to let something like this happen. She was near the top of her class in High School, and she recently made the Dean's List in college. A young woman, nursing major, who should've known better, who should've slipped a condom on him. The thought of being impregnated by a man, who dropped out of High School in the ninth grade, sickened her. A man who could barely grasp the English language and might've been part of a gang for all she knew. Of course these thoughts would fade in time. They only seemed to be in her mind for those tense few hours that followed. She wasn't pregnant. She didn't get an STD. She didn't die. Like the sperm that was in her, most of these thoughts would be expelled. But some would penetrate even farther and become part of her psyche. Unlike an abortion, she couldn't abort her own thoughts.

It all started with a fascination. Boredom would be a more appropriate term. She'd grown bored of the men in her life. They all seemed to be the same, white, between the ages of 18-25. About the same height and build. All seemed to be clones of one another. They had different features and personalities, but they all seemed to be from the same source.

Tara was very similar in a way. She was 5'6", b-cup breasts, very slender, blue eyes, nice legs; she hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery. Brains and beauty, athletic and she rarely had to work out. Her body was a temple. She never really did anything to poison it. Well with the exception of some ecstasy and a few lines of cocaine when she got accepted to college. She always used condoms even for blowjobs. She always got tested.

The boredom began on a fall day after classes ended for the weekend. She saw her one of her classmates, Michelle; she thought it was, holding hands with some "thugged-out" black guy. Michelle and Tara were very similar. Both had the same major, and grew up only blocks from one another. She was amazed that she was dressed very conservative, and he was something out of a rap video. What was the attraction, she thought. What drew her to him? What did he do to get her? It was strange to her, in her white-bred world. A world she should've never left.

It was that Saturday she decided to go to the club. She looked online to find clubs with good hip-hop or any hip-hop for that matter. She didn't search for very long until she found one. But it was in a bad part of town, one that had become overrun with blacks and Mexicans. It had been a white community, but after some forced bussing the white people all but moved out. If the bussing never happened, Tara herself may have lived in that area. She called the club in advance to be sure of the hours. It opened at nine and closed at two. She decided eleven would be a good time to show up.

She had to take a cab there. She was a bit scared as the cab brought her through the once nice neighborhood. Graffiti was everywhere, mostly gang signs! She got a bit scared. Liquor stores, pawnshops lined the streets, she felt a little at ease when she saw a McDonald's. But nothing could really ease her. She was playing on stereotypes, going out of her way to find some black dick! And she herself was becoming a stereotype, a white girl who'd become intrigued with black men! But she didn't care. After this night it would be a one-time thing anyways.

She'd forgotten most of the night's events by the time she found herself in a Cadillac SUV. She remembered buying a few drinks. But she soon met someone and the drink count got lost. Yet little bits of the car ride did remain.

"What was your name," Tara slurred as she tried to yell over the music.

"Huh," the driver yelled back.

"Your name, your fucking name," she yelled as she turned off his stereo.

"Bitch," he snapped at her.

"Okay, Bitch," she said in a mocking tone, "your mama named you Bitch!"

"Not me," he replied while turning on the radio, "I'm Two-Times."

"What," she yelled over the music.

This exchange was all she remembered until she found herself half naked on a bed in this decrepit community. Both of her shoes were on. Her tight jeans and panties were wrapped around her right ankle. Her top was still on. But it was pushed up over her breasts. He left breast was hanging out of her bra. Her right one was still secure in its place. Her left nipple felt a little chapped, he'd been sucking on it. It was hard anyways. Her left hand was gripping the headboard. Her right hand was on the bed. She looked down to see a new addition to her body, Two-Times!

He was alternating from eating her pussy to plunging his hard black dick in her. He seemed to lick for a minute; then penetrate her. The penetrations didn't last long. He'd lick and lick for what seemed like forever.

"Put a condom on," she said lightly as he put his dick in her.

He paid no attention to her. He kept going. She lifted her right leg and was able to get her pants and panties off. Her shoes still remained. He kept licking and penetrating. His tongue briefly flirted with her anus. She writhed in shock as it passed her small anus. He quickly decided to go back to licking her pussy.

The repetition was interesting a minute of licking and two or three thrusts with his cock. But soon she became fully aware! This was sexual ecstasy for. The combination made it so very interesting. He legs began to twitch as he entered her again.

"How big," she groaned, "how big are you?"

She got no reply. He kept going at it. He finally took her top and bra off. He slapped her breasts a few times before sucking on her nipples. He pulled out of her and his cock lay on her stomach. She began stroking it with one hand. She didn't feel a condom. She was a bit nervous that he didn't use one. He gently kissed her neck and cheeks. He finally was able to shove his tongue down her throat. She could taste herself in his kiss. That strange pussy smell, it wasn't overpowering or dirty, but different. He started to finger her and he went back to eating her pussy. He shoved his fingers in her mouth. She could taste it again.

"Let me suck your cock," she said as he pulled his fingers out of her mouth.

"Naw," he said shoving his fingers down her throat and up her cunt!

She bit down on his fingers.

"The fuck bitch," he exclaimed shoving a third finger in her.

"I wanna suck your cock," she replied repositioning her body while grasping his cock.

He lifted her off the bed. She stared at amazement at the size of his cock. But soon she engulfed his penis. She struggled to keep it in her mouth. It kept slipping out. But that wasn't the only problem. She struggled to keep him hard. He kept going limp. He couldn't keep it up. Something was wrong! She played with his balls. That didn't help. She didn't dare try and slip a finger in him.

"Fuck it," she yelled out.

She jumped on the bed and spread her legs. He kept playing with his cock. He had to get it up. He kept trying and trying. She slid a few fingers in herself to entice him. But he kept playing with his cock. She looked over at the clock. It was about four thirty in the morning. She took her fingers out and looked him over.

"You gonna fuck me," she asked, "or ya gonna play with that thing?"

"Shut up!"

That was the last thing she really could remember for a while.

When she came to, he was on top of her wildly penetrating her. She looked over at the clock. It was five past five! How long did it take for him to get it up? Why did he go limp? Did it matter?

He kept fucking her. He pushed her head down. He forced every inch of his penis in her. He pulled out for a second and went back in. She loved it! Her body writhed and thrashed each time he entered her. She liked him being inside of her, but she enjoyed each time he entered her even more. They kissed for a brief second. Suddenly he pulled back. His hand grabbed the headboard. His one hand squeezed tight into her waist.

"I'm gonna cum," he exhaled.

"No! No! No! Don't cum in me," Tara exclaimed.

But it was too late! The man who was fucking her let go. He didn't pull out. He let go. His large hand gripped her small waste. His other hand was on the headboard. He squeezed her harder as his seed evacuated his body and invaded hers.

He was in the moment, as was she. Both lost in sexual ecstasy. But she could tell from the look on his face that he was about to lose control. And she didn't want "him" inside of her. Well he was inside of her, but she didn't want his essence in her.

She felt the warm liquid invade her. Three or four quick bursts. It felt good at first. But soon it burned. It didn't feel good at all. His heavy frame soon collapsed on top of her. He was breathing heavily. She dared not to move. She couldn't move actually. Something happened she couldn't feel her legs. She couldn't move them. Something was wrong! What happened? He was still in her. She could feel him go limp for a second.

"I can't feel my legs," she weakly proclaimed as a tear trickled down from the corner of her eye.

No reply. He just kept breathing. He gave no kind of reply or verbal response. She knew he was alive, how embarrassing would that be to have a guy die while having sex with you, she could feel his heart slowing down. After five minutes he propped himself back up and went at it again.

"The fuck," Tara yelled.

"Why do you think they call me Two-Times?"

He went back at it! His cock was fully erect. She could feel it grow in her. He railed her even harder as he struggled to keep it up. He kept trying to go and go! He was struggling to get that second ejaculation. She tried to move but couldn't! She slapped him hard on the back! Her nails dug into him hard. She pulled with all her strength. He kept pounding harder and harder. She repeated the process. Her hands this time landed on his ass. She dug harder! She did this several times! She lost count.

"Here...it," were all he managed before his week ejaculation.

Only one burst inside of her. The process felt the same. Pleasurable at first, but then the burn, the nasty burn she didn't want to endure. He pulled himself off of he. She was able to sit up. She rubbed her legs. She could feel them, but something was wrong. Her body still twitched and ached. She watched as he picked up his phone and dialed a number. He walked out of the room. She tried to collect herself. She looked around for a second and fell on the bed. He came back in the room.

"You gotta go," he smirked, "I just called a cab."

"I can't walk," she told him.

"Fuck it," he smiled, "I'll carry you out."

He walked over to the bed and collected her clothes and threw them at her. She tried putting on her top. But he proceeded drag her off the bed. He grabbed her under the armpits and dragged her across the room and out of the house, naked. She felt his seed slide down her thigh. When they got outside a cab was waiting for them. She was dumped inside. She told the driver where to go. She licked up a bit of his cum from her thigh. It tasted awful, not like she thought it would. When she got back to her dorm, she saw her classmate Michelle with her boyfriend. She looked them over.

"How do you live with yourself," Tara asked Michelle.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers