All Comments on 'Garbage'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nuff said?

Don't a dumbass, contrary to your bass ackwards belief, SS06 is not posting his stories for you, you do not have him under contract to write for you and you are not his best friend/lover/etc. He wants feedback both positive and negative to help him write better. You think this story is his best? Say so then STFU and GTFO. You think it is not his best? What is wrong, what could make it better?

Noone gives a shit if you have a man-crush on SS06, keep that shit to yourself. He doesn't need a legion of sycophants to leap to his defense when readers tell him what is wrong with his stories and how they could be better. This story represents a regression in his writing, wouldn't be surprised to find out he wrote it a year ago and only got around to submitting it last week.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
ABOUT THE STORY -- it is called BLOWBACK

The premise is OK -- it's fairly standard stuff for LW Genre but with a interesting twist. Clearly the wife's obesity and the loss of her physical appearance and beauty are symbolic of the decay in the marriage over the past 20 + years.

But the problem is that the husband's solution is not a solution at all. The author tries to develop the angle in the story that the husband's acceptance and docile personality is why he went along with such abuse and lack of affection in the marriage over the past several years .

That's fine and very interesting and important part of the story... But his reaction of RUNNING away ... is a continuation of behavior which caused this problem to begin with.

It is not a solution even though the author seems to be suggesting or arguing that it is.

We can see another example of this disconnect with a husband by his clear emotional hurt & ejection from his daughter... even though he intentionally allows himself to been portrayed as a victim and the bad guy.!!!

Even worse ...He does is because he wishes not to lose his Financial Security. Thats all well and good but when concocts a series of lies and stories about his life and where all the money went... He seems unable to figure out that it might affect other people and is stunned by the daughters reactiomn and the way she now perceives him...

Rationally this makes little sense although it makes for interesting character. But it also ends up making the husband a very weak and very UNLIKEABLE person because it's clear he is placing his financial issues and values over the value of having his daughter in his life.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
A Good Story but...

I found the punishment too severe. Here we have a wife of 30 years who go off the rails fucking a total sttranger for a short period of time caused by her distorted view of life and no self esteem. Remember they both had to adjust to living together 24/7. So Stan cheats her out of share of their assets (i.e., more than a million dollars) and she ends up poor, broken and bitter living with his daughter. So who is paying for Linda's healthcare (i.e., drugs, counseling)? Who is paying for her living expenses and lives with this bitter and angry woman? Answer: Amber and Danny. Meanwhile, Stan and his new wife live the good life as if they are innocent as babes. After the truth came out it is clear that Stan cheated Linda with the fake drinking and gambling problems and his daughter had to step up to take care of her mother. This is not the actions of a good father and husband. Linda made it possible for Stan to work and achieve what he did by making him a home. I am pretty sure that a divorce conducted under fraud premises will not hold up in court so the first thing Amber should do is get a lawyer for her mother and take his ass to court. Stan's attorney should also be disbarred for facilliating the fraud. Yes - Linda made a terrible mistake which ended the marriage but she did not deserved to end up with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
took 7 pages to sell trollbait?

Coulda prob got away with 5, you did expose the beaten subjective slugs who feel the man and exposed the confident objective alphas (FD45, Sleepless, Baron) who see the bigger picture. 7 pg trollbait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Haters

Good story. I liked it and the sneak move w/ the money... Its fiction. Whether I agree w/ punishment or not it was solid and I read every word to the end. All you negative comments, unless you can/have produced better work shut the (bleep) up.

The writer didnt ask you for story comments... Your perogative but unsolicited...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovers

No, not the gay bromance love expressed by the eunuchs fantasizing about sucking Stang's cock, but the love of good writing that authors like Stang appreciate. His comments on other people's stories are indicative of that appreciation. Contrary to the current cuck mantra of "don't criticize my mancrush," Stang appreciates criticism if it helps him write better.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
I got a kick out of it -

Reality is not a required element to make a story good -

For those in doubt just check out the fiction section of any book, movie, tv site - oh wait it is almost ALL fiction. So the "real rules" do not apply -

It was a feel good for the down trodden - lol - we all feel down trodden occasionally whether we are or not -

As always sir thank you -

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
he owes her some bucks

but she still gets the ass kicking. you write good - another 5.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
You get a five for this one.

Actually it doesn't get to much better than this story, enjoyed it emencely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
emencely is Albanian

for "saratu"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too much

Give me a break - Stan and Ollie? And turns out he is again shackled to a bitch who is going to fuck him and browbeat him into buying her an outrageous piece of jewelry. A man just cannot win, can he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The man's a bit of an idiot. You can go to prison for playing games like that with millions of dollars in assets, especially when all you've done is move it into another account. And then there's the whole "lying to my daughter so that she doesn't hate me" which is going to go straight to hell the second Linda hauls him back into court for the stolen assets. The government will rip him to hell for its take, Linda will skin him for even more than she would have gotten if he'd played by the rules, he'll lose his daughter's trust, and likely end up without his new sweetie, who appears to be every bit the grubby gold-digger his ex was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cantbuymy....

He doesn't OWE her shit. He supported her for 30 fucking years while she did jack shit! "He owes her some bucks"...what a crock of shit. The only thing he owed her was a syringe filled with HIV and a one way ticket to an African whorehouse.

snathsnathover 11 years ago
Class story

The only complaint I have is that the adultery appeared to be a bit unrealistic. But lot of nuggets were there in the whole story. I immensely liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He does owe her

Anon is wrong Cantbuy is right. There's a reason he was able to do what he did at work. Because someone was at home looking after him and his kids. That's why the courts are setup the way they are. Chauvinistic but correct.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I have to agree with the anon's

He doesn't owe her shit, he work paid the bills while she got fat and mean. Fuck her and move on like he did.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story but!!!

Marriage is a partnership Linda was obviously mentally unhealthy prior to the divorce. Taking advantage of her in splitting the assets was deplorable and extremely illegal. That yields the story to plausibility issues.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

it is not "owe" in the moral sense but in the legal sense. morally he owes her nothing at all, but cmmunity property is community property and that is the way it goes. but still - i loved the story.

and i dont care if she was nuts. all of stang's women are nuts.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story but!!!

Marriage is a partnership Linda was obviously mentally unhealthy prior to the divorce. Taking advantage of her in splitting the assets was deplorable and extremely illegal. That yields the story to plausibility issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She Finally got it

At least Linda figured out that she had a mental problem. Most cheating wives go and see shrinks to try to save their marriages and still do not take the advice. That's when they are diagnosed bi-polar. They lie, cheat, steal, manipulate and use sex against their partners. Good story to pass onto other people. Because even bipolar people have to deal with the guilt after and sometimes it can consume them.

LaroneLaroneover 10 years ago
Good story but...

Would like to have seen them point out to the daughter (or have her realize it herself and apologize) that she was a good ways down the same path Linda had taken, and that her own marriage and attitude needed serious repairs.

I also never really cared much for the stories where the wronged party leaves their partner of 20, 25, 30+ years totally penniless. Yes they hurt you bad but having loved them for that long should count for something. Especially in this case where he was supposed to be worth millions. Leaving her the condo free and clear and enough to get her by for a bit wouldn't be that big a hit to his wallet.

This was also the main thing the daughter was mad him for. And I personally would stay pissed since he didn't fix it even after he admitted he could have handled his leaving better. Wow thanks a lot dad. She and her husband have had to deal with the wako living with them because he's THAT cheap. Not to mention the daughter's treatment of said husband due to the advice of said wako. Oh sure, his daughter is talking to him again, but my guess would be that his failure to at least throw a bigger bone than that $3k bracelet to the will still cost him her love and respect.

3 stars for entertainment value and well written. Lost 2 from me simply for the leaving her totally destitute after 30 years together (which cost him his daughter's respect) and his failure fix the situation.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
SS06's stories are very good fable stories

It is very difficult to understand THE FABLE STORIES by many English speaking people, whose cultural background has been the media freedom for more than 200 years. SS06 shows in his most stories, what MAY BE THE FALL OUT THE CHEATING LIFESTYLE, if the husband is healthy, smart and he has balls........................and he does not write what is the avarage natural life.........

SS06 uses near to life plot, but his stories are fable stories. His some stories so fable, that the readers should shout about it, for example of the witch of Great Lakes (Is he a living near to life person?), verewolf woman, etc.. However against the readers do not recognize they read fable stories they understand well SS06's message against the Troubador's fable story "Wife Gets Caught"...............Sometimes some readers stop a while and they wonder at one and other SS06's stories. What a funny plot and character developing? Here the husband hid his fortune from the wife to send the cheating wife to poor state against the X years common past. Dear reader fellows SS06 writes FABLE STORIES ABOUT THE POSSIBLE THE FALL OUT of CHEATING..................and not morality stories. What is the central meat of the long time first Hall Of Fame story in Loving Wives Longhorn_07 "Fool Me Once". IF YOU CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE YOU DO NOT WAIT TOTAL FAIR HUMAN RELATON MANAGEMENT FROM YOUR BETRAYED SPOUSE. The most Revenge Stories show well this mutuality message. Beside the cheating spouse helping legal system a betrayed spouse need not be 100% fair to his/her cheating spouse............

LaroneLaroneover 10 years ago
hmmmm

Something felt off about this so i reread it today. The total burn didnt bother as much. must have been in a weird mood yesterday.

Duna's comment also made some pretty good points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As seen from his eyes...

Though he was married to her for twenty plus years the last bit of their marriage colored everything that had happened before...

While he'd known for a long time that she used the sex card he always believed that was the full extent of the "punishment" she meted out - "Do what I want or do without" - but after catching her he now believed her punishment was "Do what I want or not only will you do without but I'll dish it out to others too".

You can't reasonably expect him to not want to seriously hurt her after the perceived pain that created.

Funny thing is, people notice what he did in spite of all of those years and see it as wrong... but neglect the fact she has done the same thing - he did nice and or loving things for her but they meant nothing one he failed to take out the garbage once... because suddenly HER sense of self was injured by HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aliens.

Made the millions vanish.

There you go.....A more realistic storyline for you.

I normally love stangs story's and rate them 5 but this one was just to far detached from reality.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Family law

@ monkcalm In the Hungarian family law is not any ALIMONEY!!!!!!! I read in a comment it may be the alimoney was ereased from the family law of Pennsylvania!!! I do not know it is right or not???

BTW I am enviouse for that some USA states family law know the ex husbands do not have to pay children support for not biological kids if the kids were below 4 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Linda Deserves Something!

You're not paying her for cheating, she deserves something for all their years together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story -

in fact one of his best.

Just two points:

1. He's got $Millions. It's barely mentioned. He reunites his family and it's STILL NOT MENTIONED? get real!

2. "Shapely butts are rare on older women". Great News! This is not true. My wife is 74 and I worship her gorgeous shape all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But yes, Margaret DOES deserve something after 30 years. Not half, perhaps not even 25%, but something.

I'm a big fan of BTB. But she wasn't evil, she was twisted in her mind. She doesn't deserve to live in poverty forever.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
This one stretches the boundries

as folks are prone to say there may be a difference between being legal and getting justice. This story may have pushed the legal buttons of some readers, and Linda may have been awarded large portions of their combined by the courts, I don't believe that was the point being made.

and, to borrow from SS06

"For the practical and extremely reality oriented individuals out there, you might want to stop reading now and pick a different story. Ok you have been warned."

ok, ok, this is from the intro to Chrissie, but I think it applies equally as well to this one.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
In my true Burn the Bitch fashion I will state that Linda got just what she deserved.

If she ever got in a position where she was destitute and going hungry he should help out some BUT the disrespect she showed toward him by bossing him around and withholding sex for years is unforgivable. Not to mention her sucking and fucking the janitor. NO, he does not owe her anything! In my not-so-humble opinion.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
i liked the story but

i liked it but i think he should have just split everything 50-50. dont get me wrong when i guy is a working stiff (like me) it can be a hardship but come on. he has millions its not like he would be hurting. i dont blame his daughter for getting mad at him. maybe his daughter wouldnt be such a bitch if she didnt have her mother as a burden.

Past_RegretsPast_Regretsover 9 years ago
For Real?

I loved the story right up to the end. Then Margaret says; “Can we do it in our bed or do you need me to roll around in the garbage with you?” For real?

I expected the next lines to be;

“Funny, Ha Ha”. I said out loud as I released Margaret’s hand. I turned and walked away feeling like a dagger had been plunged into my heart. How could the woman I loved more than anything in the world have just said that? Especially today after having all the old hurt dredged up earlier. And then showing Amber the video of Linda “taking out the garbage”.

Is this The End? Again? Stanley was thinking.

Way to kill a story. thanks.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
I Don't Know How...!

I don't know how you did it but I actually felt sorry for a cheater. I don't buy all her excuses and reasons for her cheating but I felt sorry for her at the end. He should have helped her out a little. As for his daughter, I don't think I could have waited so long to tell her the real reasons for the Divorce. Naturally she took her mother's side because that's the only side she heard. I would have taken her side too if that was all the info that I heard. The husband should have told his daughter the real reason a lot sooner. Again, thanks for another well-written, entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he doesn't own her shit

he needs to get a needle full of AIDS and drop her off in some back woods hillbilly whore house and infect all the inbred crackers in them there hills

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Everyone says 'Linda DESERVES something'

In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood in 'Unforgiven', "Deserve's got nothing to do with it!".

Why exactly does she deserve half of everything he worked his ass of for all those years? She has NEVER worked, so never contributed any money to the family. She raised their kid? So did he! The average age for children to start school is 4, and most kids leave the house at 8 in the morning, returning at just after 3. Most men get home from work between 5 and 6, so that is literally 3 hours at the most where she had to 'raise' the child alone each day. Hell, the teachers interacted with the child more on a daily basis.

She kept the household? Again, unless they are pigs, if someone is reasonable tidy, a home doesn't require more than a few hours each day to keep it maintained. Even then, any yard work or maintenance is usually done by the husband on the weekends. And if they have enough money, lots of people hire a cleaning service for the inside.

So what EXACTLY did she do to deserve half of the money HE alone worked for, in order to provide for her every whim for 30 years? She raised their only child, well so did he, and he is the one that paid for it. She cleaned the house for a few hours? Well he did the maintenance and lifting, so they are even there too. How does that entitle her to half the proceeds for all the work he alone did?

Don't get me wrong. I know that is a simplistic view, and not truly representative of reality. I'm NOT saying that men should get all the preceeds in a divorce. Nearly ALL wives work just as hard, if not MORE SO, in most marriages, and are far more emotionally invested in the family than a lot of husbands. In a lot of cases, an equal share in a divorce is still unfair to a lot of moms. Hell, my own mom is worthy of SAINTHOOD! As are most! There is far more to mothers than simply raising the children and keeping a home. Most moms are also an enotional life support system for the entire family, and never get to simply 'switch off'. Add into the mix that most moms work outside the home too, and you have to wonder how our mothers do it?

I'm just saying that, in this particular case, in this particular story, Linda didn't deserve a hell of a lot. She got well taken care of, and provided for, for the majority of her life, without have to expend too much effort in return.

And just to clarify, guys don't care about taking out the garbage, it's just something that has to be done. What guys don't like is being ORDERED to do it, instead of being ASKED. They are going to do it anyway, we just don't want to be treated like hired help in the process. Think about it. If a guy gets home from work, and ORDERS his wife to cook his dinner, he most likely will be eating the plate instead! Most guys will fall all over themselves to do something for a woman when she merely bats her eyelids, and will do it eagerly to boot. So why do wives command them to take out the trash, creating a bad atmosphere, when he will EAGERLY do it to please her, if she simply smiles at him and ASKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Anonymous 1/25 sure talks like an ignorant citified believer of everything Hollywood puts in it's movies about country people.Most of us are not inbreds,probably smarter than he is too.There are likely fewer whorehouses per capita here in the hills than in the cities too.Why he thinks we should be given AIDs I haven't a clue so I'll just chalk it up to his stupidity and leave it at that.

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
A little harsh

The way some "bra burners" went after equality was basically a demand for supremacy. Since the beginning of time women have used sex as a weapon.

Now wifie did nothing while hubbie was off at work except be the homemaker.

She depended on her husband to provide everything. Every cent they spent as a family were fruits of his labor.

Then after his retirement she discovered how empty her live was. She all of a sudden demanded equality and more, using sex as the bartering chip. Trouble with that is when he resigns himself to that fact, it that no longer has any power. He could have been the one to jump the fence and go looking but he didn't because as stated in the story he loved her.

Yes they were both at fault equally. She demanded equality and more in a life and life style for which she had little input. I understand her feeling of worthlessness, but she was in control of her feelings. There was any number of things she could have done. Gone to school, helped adults learn to read, gotten a job, but instead she chose to dwell in her unhappiness.

Did he owe her for getting to spend her live as she chose while he footed the bills.

Her own interest was herself, when push came to shove, her wants and desires came first to her and him.

So you tell me if he owed her anything--- as for me she does not.

I point to the advice she gave her daughter about using the bra burners weapon of chose, using sex to reward or punish.

Me? what about me? my wife did this to me, but by then I was so medically-mentally messed up I was just hanging on by my fingernails. She died in 09, I have spent a goodly amount of time in therapy recovering. I learned two things depression can be defeated and no one rules your life unless you let them.

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
to worthless

I just got a couple of really heart warming comments that told me I was worthless and should have killed myself or that I should post a picture for them to mock.

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF THEN I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO RESPECT YOUR CHILDISH BULLSHIT REMARKS

don't write soon or often

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
One of your best, Stang. This is my third read, I think.

And this hillbilly resents the remarks of some Anonymous who is too big a coward to sign his name. You can't call me uneducated because I have college credits from at least 6 different universities from Tennessee to Arkansas and Louisiana. If that makes me a hillbilly I will admit to it, not a big deal because in my 77 years I have learned a little humor and understanding. Since I have been married almost 60 years I have learned about a few things to get along in a marriage, too. That is one of the reasons I really like this story. Of course, Stang, I like nearly all of your stories. Keep up the good work.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Did they ever go back and revisit that tree?

Chuckle 😏

DSolo61DSolo61about 9 years ago
A great read!

I joined Literotica to read and relate stories entirely about sex. But this story is much more, and I just couldn't quit reading it. It's intricate, entertaining, and very satisfying.

Excellent work!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Said it before and I'll say it again.

Both are at fault. They both failed to communicate. Don't get me wrong, Linda is still the villain of the piece,and all this I had no identity outside is BS. She could have joined a charity, or gotten with friends or something. But instead she decided to turn to the biggest piece of shit around.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
AGAIN - A Great story!

I'm going back and reading your stories in chronologic order and most of them are better this time around! Most? - yeah, but they are ALL GREAT! I really believe the old saw that once respect is gone, there really isn't much left in a relationship. Love dies very quickly when the respect is removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smug in my Revenge

So the appropriately manly response to your wife of 30 years screwing around on you is to cut her adrift penniless without confronting her and trying to talk it out? And then when you do eventually talk it out and find out she was mentally unstable at the time you still cut her off without a penny? Big hero not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some thoughts

A couple of things I have trouble wrapping my mind around. When he bought the condo it was after he had the millions. He wouldn't have taken a loan, just buy it outright. A loan would have cost him alot more cause of interest. Doesn’t make sense. Also, he just transferred his money to new accounts, any lawyer she hired would have looked for the money and found it easy. Wasnt good at hiding it which was the reason for the bogus rehab stay. To make it realistic.

RadiatesRadiatesover 8 years ago
Good

I always like your story so I guess I might be prejudiced but it is great storytelling, needs a lot of work but great all the same.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
tough love

can hurt both parties.

good story told well

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Of course Amber took her mother's side initially from what Amber knew she was the one most deserving of support, it's his own fault for not telling her the truth about the cheating, and it seems like Linda didn't know that was the reason for the divorce so of course she wouldn't mention it, it is also pretty naive to expect the party in the wrong to tell the truth.

telboy17telboy17over 8 years ago

He was an arsehole from page 1.

She was a stupid cheater later on.

He broke so many laws he should be in jail for years.

No court in the land would leave her with nothing in the settlement

It was a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love and Lost story

Good story a bit boring in places, but as a whole story not bad! Still love to meet chrissie . Love that car . Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 9stars = 90 %. Bye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hello Duckys

It's me again a couple of comments One this is fiction! Two I know a court that would leave her zip Nada fuck all ! A FICTION COURT! OH COME ON PEOPLES IT IS FICTION FOR FUCKS SAKE Love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He Did To Amber What Linda Did To Him

During the dissolvement of a marriage, the children of that marriage deserve the true facts and reason for the divorce. They suffer an equally painful loss as their parents. To lie to your children or hide the truth from them destroys their trust in the parents. Thus you have cheated on them just as one parent has cheated on the other. Also, using sex to control a spouse or to get your way makes you unworthy of the benefits of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Would. You. Do

Talking about things would be a good thing to start with. Talk about her controlling ways telling not asking and he was no better, Set the record straight than if you cant work it out Divorce and keep the children informed. I had one that up and left never heard from her or her kids for 30+ years had no idea than got a message from one that said why did you just leave like that of course I was not believed when I said I never left your mother did I had no idea where you were I never left the state.

LoveDrLoveDrover 7 years ago
Great story

You add so much humor in your stories that remind us you're just playin with your readers. You develop your characters well. I just read your "Free Pass" before this one. Although that also was a good story, I like "Garbage" better. Never thought I'd admit to liking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Entertaining Story

Sad yet funny at times. No one should be controlled by anyone especially there other half be it husband and wife or Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Good story and I am sure it happens in real life. 5 stars

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 for pissing off the asshole of LIT!

Dear annony keeps thinking these stories are about his dead ex wife. he needs serious help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not an erotic story at all!!

On the other hand it was a great story. I was looking for something about impregnation but after reading it. It was a really good story. Good job and cudos to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
oh wow 5*

thanks for another fun story

great story and really well paced .

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Line

Loved the fat Gollum line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

GREAT STORY WELL WRITTEN,LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR OTHER STUFF,5 STARS ALL THE WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It doesn't work out in the courts like this story.

First off the courts will ensue that she receives half of her husband's pension. Also if his assets are in the country then she would get half of those. Her lawyer would go to the husband's former employer to determine how much money he was given. The fake casino receipts would not stand up in court. A casino would not give false documents for a payment of $10,000 since their business is worth $100s of millions of dollars. So under legal questioning the casino operator would tell the true to protect their income. Her lawyer would go to the local banks to find his accounts. If the husband lies to her lawyer during the discovery interview he could face jail time.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Not that easy

I have to agree with anonymous as how the system works. One thing I learned the hard way was that as long as you're married. A husband is resposible for his wife's debts. so she wouldn't have lost the condo. and the husband would have to pay alimony until the wife could get an education and join the workforce. because if he's broke as you claimed to be. how could he afford another condo and all the dinners? Lawyers are not stupid. you don't think her laywer would have dug out the truth and found the money trail? as far as you telling your daughter and wife why you divorced her. it seemed as if someone told you to add that on to give you justification for the way you acted. as it didn't fit well with the rest of the story. I think that the way she told her part justified a reconciliation for what you did to her. but even knowing how you had pushed her into another man arm was still not enough for you to let go of some of your money. it seems as if the husband is at fault for eveything that went bad in this marriage. or at least thats how I read it. anyway, good writing. and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you don't write don't judge

Great story enjoyed the twist even it wouldn't happen in real life. Looked at widowedidiot's comment and wondered if his stories submissions were better. Waalaa A page with no submission. Just another big bag of wind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Enjoyed the story not very erotic, a lot of things happened which in reality, but fiction doesn't generally follow reality.

Gave it 5 stars well deserved.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
RESPONSE TO A LIBERAL ASSHOLE Anonymous 03/25/18

Boy did you ever give yourself away. You don't see his side AT ALL, do you?? Pull your head out of your ass, wash the Liberal Bullshit out of your eyes and then read the story again... making a maximum effort to be open and fair minded. I think you'll come to the same conclusion that Stanley did. The bitch had the world GIVEN TO HER for thirty long years by a man who loved her and treated her special. She repaid him by taking his special treatment for granted... as if it was her due... just because she had a cunt... and then started using that cunt as a weapon AGAINST the love that he had for her. ...... Now that I've outlined it for you... wash the Liberal bullshit out of your eyes and re-read the story.

Good job, Stang. (still prefer my plain, white 'sleeper' 383 cid three speed torqueflite '68 Roadrunner. I had a factory fluke. It blew the doors off of any and everything that came against me. {after I got rid of the shit Firestone Wide Oval tires @ 3,000 miles} THE best car I've ever owned. It got totaled in '70 when a guy ran into me @ 40mph when I was stopped to make a turn. He didn't see me... said he was tuning his radio station. I got a genuine whiplash that I still suffer from and only got my lost wages for. ,,,, fucking lawyers and Judges should be castrated with a rusty hacksaw blade.)

5 stars for the story and for ditching the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ShittySaddleStain said it best

Closet cucks eat the corn out of drumpf's turds and slurp the cream from his pies.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
My pecious

Busted a gut when i read the gollum comment. Very very well done....10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish fullfilment.

Stang admits to some bias when it comes to divorce, so it didn’t bother me much that he wrote his wishes about a property settlement. He knows damn well it doesn’t go like.

Look, this story is a kick in the ass. 41/2 stars but gotta mark it as a 5.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
Everything good until...

The divorce settlement. Truly a fantasy! Most are of the scorched earth type!

49greg49gregalmost 4 years ago

Loved the: " 'My bracelet, my bracelet' - Fat version of Golem," bit.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just like spots, stripes never change either

Like a leopard, zebra stripes don’t change directions. Becoming complicate is a choice delving from ego, grows to being self centered, selfishness and manipulation; resulting in ones own self destruction. The fools only realize their fate only in after the fact and not in the majority !! Those with the wisdom to recognize and realize what where those actions lead stop themselves from making a major mistake both in action and words. Sound familiar ?!!!

How many times have you said “Why me”, “Not fair” or “Why not me”; we have said at one time or another, no exceptions. The question then comes “What did you learn from it”, if at all. Fools never learn and repeat their own history, over and over again. The wise learn by their mistakes and make an effort to avoid those same mistakes, while the fools mock them from their own petty shortcomings and stupidity. Sound familiar ??

This only leaves a small gesture from the wise, smile, you learned something !!! 5 stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What shit husband and total panzy as a man....

That guy was not only lazy but a coward. He did not care about or even recognize he was married, she was just his cheap maid. What a complete pile of shit.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Perfection!!!

I thoroughly loved this story!! I am a Laurel and Hardy fan to begin with. You gave Stan the perfect way out, including the beat down of Dino. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The consequences of selfishness

This well written story is all about the consequences of selfishness. Linda's world was all "I, me, my , mine" instead of "ours, us, we". The whole control thing was " I want, I deserve, etc." and I will do everything I can to get it.

The characters were kept true throughout the story and the story plot flowed well. It was well edited, so there are very few grammer mistakes or missed words. 5*

d6

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
To anony 07/25/20 "What shit husband..."

There was humor in this story, a few times at least. But nothing made me laugh like your comment.

There's just one word to describe your reaction to this one....

Absurd.

Nobody of sound mind would concur with your comment after reading this story. He was even too nice about the whole thing.

If you're married, I sincerely hope your husband comes to his senses.

If, by some weird, imbalanced, bizarre reality you happen to be male, all I can say is that I am truly sorry for your parents. I hope that they are not aware of the slush that passes though your skull.

In any event... you definitely reflect a minority view, so as it stands, society is not beyond redemption.

Lol. 5 stars for the story. Our mate Stan was conservative in his response, but still managed a glorious outcome. One that was equally glorious for several women as well, including his biological daughter. He saved her from eventual downfall, if she took heed to the lessons that the truth presented her.

As for you, anony, nobody cares about your warped perspective. The score on this story shows that to be true.

A score of 4.57 over 238000 views, with 117 favorites (at the time of my comment) proves this to be the case.

It might do you the world of good to stop drinking battery acid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have

He was an asshole not to give her money to restart her life. She was his wife for 30 years and although wrong had this self worth need from Dino. He was wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so funny

Reading comments blaming him. The wife could have made herself anything in life she wished. If a job wasnt ideal for her or she didnt have the skills she could have donated her time to charity to get herself a life outside the home.

Of course in the story he should have left her some assets, but you see ... it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!!!

NOT one of your better efforts. You really wrote him like a real ass-hole, as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such schmaltz...

A swing and a miss..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stories

There’s usually a few common phrases in your stories. Fried shit sandwich is a new one. Thanks for that image in my head. 😜

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

A really cynical author.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Stories that involve screwing over a spouse of 3 decades always bother me.

Unless they are actively trying to take you for everything you are worth and leave you destitute and homeless in your advanced age, planning to have you murdered, or have always been a secret narcissistic sociopath who cheated on you and made you raise someone else's children (contrary to literotica, this is less than .01% of the population) then accepting an equitable share of the marital assets ought to be expected AND accepted. I don't care if they decided after 30 years of marriage to cheat. If they have always been faithful and fucked up then of course you don't need to stay but you don't need to destroy their lives. This is ESPECIALLY the case if you have children. And no, there is no room for argument. No one should ever he forced to stay married to anyone but time together matters. Being a parent matters more than that.

Men never want to hear it because they believe that cheating is never ever their fault when it comes to women. It's true that cheating is never the answer and it is absolutely always wrong but it rarely happens in a vacuum. It NEVER happens after 30 years. The husband absolutely contributed to the failure in his marriage. He allowed their loves to become boring and he was complacent. That he didn't want to cause a problem is not an answer. The wife should have never cheated but he definitely contributed to the problems. Ensuring she had half the assets would make him a good father and acknowledge his wife's contributions to her lives. He isn't rewarding anyone. She earned it. Period.

Fuck the angry tiny peen misogynists

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lost me with the comment he's just a glorified janitor. What's wrong about being a janitor?

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Not Stang's finest hour. His women are almost always jokes (the cheaters, anyway), but Linda flip-flops between mentally ill and completely lucid at the drop of a hat. Going from her Gollum state to full-on self awareness at the end, where she's even able to laugh at Margaret being with her husband... that's barely the same character. And her being a nutjob doesn't cover up that Stan is an asshole. Sure, revenge is the standard option, but to sacrifice his relationship with his daughter to do it is a dick move. Obviously she's going to choose her mom if her dad abandons her and covers up the real reason for her divorce. Then he's surprised that she turns out to be bitchy. No shit, with two parents who turned into assholes, what other likely outcome was there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. A very good story

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Well, this story sucked. The MC is a pretty big asshole, that, frankly, would have deserved an unhappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting comments by AngelRider, albeit 5 months ago! So men get to provide for women for 30 years but STILL owe her half the "assets" that only he earned? That's why our society is in such a mess: people expecting that they can do as they please and only others have responsibilities. Linda CHOSE to betray him, so paid the price. He owes her nothing!

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Yes,of course in modern thinking it is always hubbies fault when the skank spreads her legs. Hubby need to pay for his horrendous mistakes. The angel rider commenter is totally offf base. The genealogy companies, ancestry .com, 23 and me and so forth have had 30 years of data aggregation and it looks like one in five men are raising someone's else's kid, another study was one in seve. Still, a very high percentage , and all the more reason we need mandatory DNA testing at birth, but still 43 states limit the time for a man to challenge paternity to two years, not even enough time for the kid to develop,a looks or personality traits. So men get t he shaft again. This was a stupid story and makes it three or four in a row that are just bad for this author. Writer neeeds to just stop I think.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

The truth finally came out and they all laughed? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Vanity, thy name is woman." (Hamlet; Misquoted Shakespeare)

She, who must be adored, praised, admired, loved for her beauty and her beauty alone.To be continuously attractive so that her entire life is pampered, her vanity not just assuaged but glorified and deified. And woman will stoop to the lowest lows of filth, degradation, perversion, betrayal - selling her soul and those of her family, husband, even child - just to be chased after, lusted over and made to feel "beauty", even if by the vilest of villains, amongst the trash and filth and decay of gutters and sewers, refuse and offal. Fucked by a slug in an alley; 3 times a week. Wallow in your own, self-made pit of hell, harridan.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

pretty good overall. typical lazy, controlling bitch that thinks the world revolves around her just "because" like Dahlia and Margret and running into the tree, 1st dinner with all 3 as Dahlia is trying to understand the instant attraction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why talk to your ex so stupid

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Interesting tale from an obviously talented writer, but to nitpick- Linda's cheating did not deserve her losing every penny along with her husband. And WHY is it wrong to level with the kids when one of the parents causes a marriage to fail? Is it custom, courtesy, policy, manners, WHAT? to pass any explanation off on the other? Kids need to know, they need to learn the facts, they need to be TOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That fat gollum Linda had too much dialogue at the end to justify her cheating with the trash Dino!! Totally unnecessary to hear her shit and the stupid Amber was becoming her clone!! Stanley and Dahlia were fab

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Harsh

His treatment of Linda was harsh.Also how could Margaret marry some one who treated his exwife like that?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@nitpic, she is lucky that eventually he had to clear the air with daughter. She shit on him after thinking she had control. Any woman or man that thinks they control the relationship and their partner has no choice but to obey. Well, that is the beginning of the end of that marriage. When it happens it will be very very ugly and final. Just like this one.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Well nitpic i think she got off pretty easy. He took care of her she never wanted for anything. So what does she do with holds sex n is n ass. I think everything worked out as it should. Great story again it was enjoyed n appreciated. Thanks

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.09.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. Yes he did a BTB on Linda that was kind of harsh and set up one on Dino, but both deserved it (takes 2 to tango). Linda being the privileged wife (not working a day in her life) and getting anything she "asked for" showed her lack of respect for Stan, by giving Dino what was Stan's for 30 years. She seems to forget that, and getting caught by Stan (not that she saw it happen but he did), was why he wasn't interested in having sex with her (knowing she wasn't just his any more). That led them both down the road to divorce. Her using sex as a reward to get her way was to "control" Stan. But it back fired on her. He eventually moved his money (legally it was his), and left her (without the divorce until later. I truly believe that Dahlia helped him get over his loss of Linda. Then once officially introduced to "granny", his life really turned around and he could be happy again.

I enjoyed it. It wasn't the usual cuck crap, or Cheating wife story, although both were in the story, just not dwelled upon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous