Garden Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what all these things are like?" Ryan had one arm around her waist, pulling her into him, his free hand toying with a glass of water. She had not believed her daughter, but he truly did not drink, not champagne, no beer, nothing. Empty calories, he said, and picked up another glass of water. She herself was sipping bubbly from a flute, enjoying the heat coming from his body, and the wetness in her pussy.

"Yeah, pretty much. Just people talking, acting like they like everybody else that's in attendance."

"How boring. Let's dance." He took her hand, and pulled her out onto the dance floor before she could protest. It was all fun and games to do it in her kitchen and driveway, but out in public was a whole new ball game.

Not that he would have listened anyway, already moving to the music, drawing her along with him. She realized all she had to do was move with him, letting him take the lead, directing her, guiding her across the floor, his hands moving from her shoulders to hips and back, twirling her, leading her across the tile.

She did not know how long they were out there, did not know how he knew the words to all these songs, softly singing along to them, leading her in the changing rhythms and tunes until she realized that she was sweating, and that she could feel his rock hard cock through his trousers, pressed into her as he drew her close. She looked up to look into his eyes, but suddenly he kissed her, hard and powerfully, and all she could do was close her eyes and sink into the sensation that was his body and lips.

The kiss finally broke, and she heard his whisper in her ear. "Husband at your six." Slowly he spun them to the music, putting Markus squarely in her field of vision, along with his little trophy wife. He saw her, too, and the couple started moving in their direction.

Ryan completed the turn, taking him out of view again, nibbling on her ear. "Stay or go?"

"Stay."

"Ok." Squeezing her ass, he moved them to the side, into an area a bit more open, and then spun her away from himself, twirling her back into a tight embrace, kissing her. She swooned in his arms, forgetting all about what was about to happen, until she heard somebody clearing their throat.

"Hello Markus, good to see you." She realized that she was smiling at the man she had wanted to stab in the throat on several prior occasions, and his current infatuation. This might have been harder, had he ended up marrying Roxanne, the woman she had caught him in bed with. Or maybe Amy, the secretary he had been banging at the time. Or maybe even Chantal, the eye candy that had come after them. But instead it was Sarah, years removed from the ugly divorce, and apparently only twenty something to his forty-five. He had not changed.

"Good to see you, too, Maria. How's life?"

Ryan saw the exchange, and motioned to Sarah with his hand. The young woman got the hint, and he lead her back out onto the dance floor, finding it a bit easier to move with her. She knew more of the songs playing, and was used to dancing, and dancing with an aggressive and confident partner.

Maria did not watch them, but Markus did. "Who's your date?"

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

"I guess I deserved that."

"How have you been?" She did not care, but figured it was the thing to say.

"Good, good." He knew she did not care, but he had to say something. Out of the corner of his eye he could see as Sarah bent over in front of the young kid, and he motioned doing her from behind to the music. "Wild one, heh?"

"Yeah, he's a lot of fun." She wanted to laugh at the display out on the dance floor. It was like something out of those music videos that she saw occasionally on TV. "You could learn a thing or two from him."

"Excuse me?" His attention was clearly focused out on the dance floor, and on the moves that the kid was putting on his new wife.

"You know…I mean, all these young girls you keep putting yourself with. They have expectations and all."

"What are you talking about?"

"You should talk to your daughter some time. These young bucks know a thing or two that you were never told." She licked her lips, loving the confused look on his face. Sarah was basically sitting on Ryan's hips now, moving with the music as his massive arms supported her.

"Such as?" She could tell that Markus was not happy now, the twitching vein in his neck always a sure fire way to tell. And right now, his heart rate was climbing at ever increasing rates.

"Well, dancing is clearly one thing. Sarah seems to be enjoying herself. And you know what they say about good dancers."

"What's that?" It was more a snarl then conversational tone.

"It's the motion in the ocean, not the size of the boat. Not that yours is all that big. Nothing like his, anyways." She smiled, and waved to Ryan, who waved back, kissed Sarah on the cheek, and came across the dance floor, taking Maria back into his arms.

Turning, she walked away from her steaming ex, wrapping one arm around her date for the night, kissing his neck, and nuzzling his ear. "You are the best!"

"Did you like that?"

"I loved it!" She wanted to laugh out loud, but did not think it was good decorum. He could tell how giddy and happy she was, the bounce in her step noticeable, the excitement in her voice palatable, the shine in her eyes hard to miss.

"So can we go now?"

"Where are we going?"

He stopped, wrapping her up in his arms. She knew what was coming, but did not resist, letting him pull her into him, his lips locking her down again. It was a sensation she missed, a sensation she realized she wanted, his tongue dancing with hers, enticing her forward, asking her questions that she had promised herself she would deny. But she had realized during their dancing that tonight's outcome was a forgone conclusion.

"You sure you want this?"

"I have wanted you for years. I'll do anything to get it."

They had taken her car, the Mercedes a better fit then his truck, but he drove, as she excitedly sat next to him. He waited until they hoped on the interstate, his mind calculating how long exactly it would take if he stayed three under the speed limit. He liked the result, and looked over at the lovely woman next to him.

"Pull your dress up."

"What?"

"Come on!" He was smiling, and so she laughed, and complied.

His right hand came of the shifter, and slipped between her legs, finding the lacy thong she was wearing, and rubbing her through it. "Nice thong."

"It's new."

"You buy it for me?" With that, his finger plunged into her, and she moaned out as he squeezed her clit. Throwing her head back, she got lost in the sensations racing through her, his two big fingers sliding in and out, teasing her pussy, fucking it, rubbing her clit, squeezing and flicking it, toying it.

She wanted to focus on the road, wanted to make sure there was nobody else around, was afraid of what was going on, afraid what she was experiencing, and then suddenly all that went away. It was as if she was flying, her lungs failing her, mouth open in a low, long, drawn out cry as the first orgasm raced through her body. Her legs shook, and he could feel her clit pulsing with blood as she saw stars before her eyes.

But he did not stop, expertly steering the car with one hand, making a small adjustment in his plans. He knew he had what it took to pull it off, and knew that she was putty in his hands now, that tonight he would be enjoying this beautiful woman.

Maria reached down, her hands feeling his toying her, feeling the fingers sliding in and out of her, trying to stop him, but he swatted them away, and plunged back in. The suddenness of the motion pushed her over again, and she cried out the pleasure, squeezing her legs around his hand, moaning out loud when he squeezed her clit, milking another explosion in her brain out of her.

She became dimly aware that the car had stopped, and heard the chiming of the car as he opened his door. He yanked her door open a second later, pulling her into the cool night air. Before she knew what was going on, he had pushed her into the backseat, laying her across it. Her legs were up in the air, and then she felt his shoulders pushing against them, and his tongue in her pussy.

Against her will she cried out again, as he slipped his tongue to her, sucking her clit, biting it, nibbling it, flicking it. She started humping his face as he fucked her with his tongue and fingers, teasing her tits, pulling her nipples through the dress. She could not breathe, could not move her body, could do nothing but shake and moan and cry and beg and babble, as another current shot up her spine, sending her into the abyss of pleasure once more.

Her hands grabbed his head, but could not muster the power to pull him away as he continued to eat her out, giving her things she had never experienced, sensations she had never felt, drinking her juices, eating her clit, making her crazy and delirious with emotions, feelings, and a consciousness of her body that was totally new to her.

Slowly he eased back, and leaned down into the car onto her, kissing her full lips. She could taste herself on him, pulling him close, his hand squeezing her full tit, the other one holding him up. She was trying to breathe, but he was not giving her the chance, playing with her tits and ass, kissing her, keeping her on the edge. She could feel his hard cock in his trousers against her leg, and then she heard him unzipping her pants, and moaned out. She knew what was coming, and knew she was powerless to stop it.

There was a soft ripping sound, and looking down, she saw him slip into a condom, the massive black cock looking even more intimidating with the black polyurethane on. Again he kissed her, and she looked up, right into his eyes. There was warmth there she had not seen before, as he cradled her in his arms, kissing her softly.

"I want you, Maria. I'll be good to you, I'll rock your world the way I have always wanted to."

"Oh, god!" She closed her eyes as he entered her, pushing all the way in, slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly, until his hips meet hers. She moaned out loud, feeling him inside her, the soft, subtle movements as he let her get used to his size. He was easily the largest she had ever been with, and the feeling was already making her wild. It felt as if she had been stuffed with cock.

He started to move in her, slowly, back and forth, in and out, slow, deep, continuous strokes, kissing her, sucking her lips, nibbling her ear, biting her neck, licking her tits, flicking her nipples. One hand was squeezing her ass, the other holding her tight as his cock slid in and out.

She got into it now, moving her body with his, fucking against him, the ridge of his fat head driving her crazy as it dragged across her pussy lips and clit. His lips on hers drove her mad, the cock in her pussy was making her whole body tingle and shake, the hands all over her taking her places she had never been, and she screamed out loud when suddenly another orgasm exploded in her brain.

As if on cue, he picked up the pace, fucking her into the leather seats, biting her, scratching her back, pulling at her, pounding into her. She screamed herself hoarse under the assault, and then felt him lock up, his body stopping all motion, the explosion in the condom pushing her over again. She thought the barrier would rip, feeling the heat through it, the flex in it, unable to think about anything but the massive penis in her.

Softly he kissed her as he moved back and forth in her, then slowly withdrawing. She held on tight, and he squeezed her to him, until she relaxed, and he laid her down on the car seat.

"Where are we?"

"Parking garage of the new Insurance building off Tyvola."

"What?"

"My dad's company built it, but the company that they built it for has not taken it over yet. So I knew that nobody would be here. And I also know that there is nobody on duty at night, and that there are no camera's yet."

"You are good."

"The best." He kissed her again, then helped her back into the front seat, sliding back into the drivers position.

When they got to the house, he was there again, opening her door, and pulling her into his arms again. The kiss was natural and expected, his arms enveloping her, cuddling her, taking her back to that place he had let her glimpse earlier.

"Backyard?"

"What?"

"I saw you the other day, watching us. You want that?"

She did not say anything, letting him guide her around back, and watching as he opened the door in the fence. He pushed her in first, and had her dress off before she realized what was going on. Turning her around, he admired her beautiful form in the moonlight, the black bra and matching thong, telling her good she looked.

She giggled, embarrassed, and looked away as he kissed her again. There was magic in that tongue, she had to admit, as he draped his own jacket over one of the lounge chairs, the vest and shirt following.

Nails traced across the muscles that defined his chest and ripped abs, sharply inhaling as she grabbed his cock through his slacks.

"Help me get out of these things." Slipping out of his shoes, he watched her unzip his pants, and unbuckle the belt. Stepping out of them, she neatly placed them on the chair as well, and he pulled off his socks, standing before her naked.

"You always go without underwear?" She was staring at the powerful cock jutting out from him at a perfect right angle, pulsing with blood.

"When I'm on a date with a lovely lady I do."

Taking her into his arms, he undid her bra, and sucked her naked nipples for the first time. Grabbing her ass, he bit it, slowly walking them into the water. They submerged, kissing, holding each other as they twirled in the weightlessness. Holding on to her, he swam across to the other end, wrapping her legs around him.

"Stick your arms up." Propelling them out of the water with powerful strokes, he watched her grab the diving board overhead, and slipped down her body, pulling her thong off under the water, and discarding it. His tongue was back at work, and she let go against her will, slipping into the water with him.

He made a spanking motion at her in the dim light coming from the pool lights, grabbing her, lips locking on hers, pushing them back up. Again she grabbed the board, but this time he grabbed it as well, dark eyes looking at her.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. It just felt really good!"

They both laughed, then he kissed her again, before slipping under once more. Again, the pussy meet the tongue, and she almost cried out. He could hold his breath for a long time, she realized, as he attacked her clit with an aggressiveness that had to be felt to be believed. When he did shoot up, he hung by one arm, the other hand still between her legs.

Working his way forward, he wrapped his arms around her, dragging her back under water, kissing and fondling her. He was infatuated with her tits, sucking and licking them, biting her nipples. She encouraged it, sticking them in his face, wrapping her legs around him, wondering where her shoes had gone as he swam them back to the shallow end.

Wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her straight up, holding her to him, and laid her down on the closest lounge chair. She felt his body pressing onto hers, and they kissed again, his hard shaft between her legs, rubbing against her pussy whenever she moved, driving her crazy as they made out, his hands all over her, his lips on hers.

Slowly they turned, and he lifted her onto his lap, his cock sliding into her. She moaned, not having realized that he had slipped into another condom, squeezing her pussy around his massive cock, causing him to gasp. That made her happy.

She slowly built up her rhythm, riding up and down on the hard fuck stick, one of his hands on her tits, the other on her hips, guiding her up and down as she rode him, his hips bucking up into her, his whole body rocking up on an off set rhythm to suck her nipples or kiss her lips.

It was not long, then she was shaking again, and he rolled her back underneath him, taking over. Wrapping her legs around him, she felt him push into her, deep, hard strokes. Soon he was there as well, moaning out as he fired off another load into her pussy, the heat spreading through her whole body. She watched him ditch the condom in the trashcan, and then he came back and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Want to do something for me?"

She knew what he wanted, sitting up, and taking his softening cock into her mouth without hesitation. He moaned out loud, guiding her head with both hands as she sucked him clean, licking his cum off the massive cock that had twice already taken her places she did not know existed in herself. She felt it get hard again in her mouth, and so began to suck it in earnest, feeling the full balls churning with one hand, as the other pumped his cock.

He moaned out again, throwing his head back, sucking air as she deep throated him, slobbing his knob, sucking the head, wrapping her tongue around it, using her teeth on him. He had to stop her to keep from blowing another load too soon, instead pushing her down and lying back atop her.

They lay there, naked in the moonlight, making out, kissing and touching. She loved the feeling of his body, the heat and hardness, the way he played her, kissed her, touched her.

"Must be nice to be young."

"What do you mean?"

"Most men are asleep by now."

He laughed, then kissed her again. "We aren't done yet." Standing, he pulled her to her feet, and guided her into the house. As soon as he closed the door behind them, she heard noises coming from upstairs, and turned to investigate when he stopped her.

"It's Angela. You don't want to go up there right now."

"What?"

"The party? Remember? I guess you aren't the only Galveston getting lucky tonight."

"Yes I am." She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and had him carry her into the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

The race was over, and he knew he had won. So he took his time, kissing every inch of her skin, licking her toes, kissing her thighs, sucking her fingers, enjoying her ample chest, smelling her hair, finding all the little things on her body that she enjoyed and desired, all the places she needed to be touched, all the trails to her happy places.

She crumbled under the attention he lavished on her, rolling on the bed under his tutelage, becoming an instrument in his hands, the music he elicited from her magical to her mind and soul, the heat and sensations shooting through her unbelievable, the magic he showed her making her wild.

And so they danced, her demanding more, him slowly giving it to her, she struggling for what she wanted, and more and more slipping into his grasp. She found it unreal that a man of his age knew this much about her body, about her mind, about her desires. But yet he did, and he ruthlessly used his knowledge to make her mad, make her beg, make her scream his name.

His hands and tongue were everywhere, and she did not want it to ever end. He gave her more pleasure then she had ever enjoyed before, and the soft glow on her skin was both the after result of a series of small orgasms and of the happiness she felt in his arms.

So when he rolled her onto her stomach, his cock pushing into her from behind, she did not resist, she encouraged him to take her once more, asking for it, begging for it.

And he complied, pushing his meat into her, making her groan as he filled her, nibbling on her ear, whispering sweet, nasty nothings to her, making her moan, one hand between her legs, the other on her tits, as he screwed her again. His voice, his cock, his hands, it was all so much, too much, for a woman overwhelmed by the sexuality of the night, and so she screamed his name out loud as she orgasmed, feeling him slam his cock into her, making her cry out.