Gardening Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony returns and meets the daughters.
3.3k words
4.38
51k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

After meeting Tom and Amy, and the fun he had with them, somehow for Tony some sort of Dam had broken. Until that moment, he had not been able to shake off his grief for his parents, killed in the car crash, but now, something had happened...................... Somehow normal feelings had returned, feelings which included lust, and a desire to make up for lost time. And a desire to try whatever came along, to try anything...............

Tony had that in mind as he returned to Tom and Amy's on the Sunday for the Barbeque they had arranged. This time, as well as Tom and Amy, their two daughters would be back from college for the summer. Their parents had already tacitly agreed that he could make a move on them...........

Tony drove up the drive and looked over the garden he had designed and built for the family, and he was pleased with it. As a landscape gardener he could always spot mistakes, and thought there were less mistakes on this garden than most he had created. Tony rang the bell, and the door was opened by a young girl, about 19.

"Hi, you must be Tony -- it's lovely to meet you -- my parents said you were nice. My name is Kelly. Come on in." Kelly held the door open for him. Kelly was small and slim, shapely, but not too curvy. Kelly was wearing a pretty, flowery summer dress. He could make out the line of her bra through the top, but the dress flared out from the waist. Her long black hair hung down her neck, her pretty features lit up when she smiled.

As Tony entered, another voice he didn't recognise shouted from the kitchen. "Bring him through here, then get the drinks like I told you to."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "That's Maggie, my older sister. She's always telling me what to do. I'd better do what she tells me or she'll make my life hell. Come on through."

Kelly led Tony through to the kitchen, where Kelly introduced him to Maggie, a much taller, more shapely, version of Kelly, but with black curly hair down to her shoulders. "I'll look after him. You get the drinks. You'd better have them ready before mum and dad get back." Maggie explained that they would be back in a couple of minutes -- they had just nipped out for more drinks. As she spoke, Tony heard a car pulling up on the drive. Maggie turned to Tony, and spoke harshly to him. "You sit over there. Keep out of my way while I sort out everything around here. If I wasn't here everything would be chaos..........."

Tony moved to the chair, but was still standing as he greeted Tom and Amy. Amy looked as stunning as she had before in her summer dress, Tom full of good humour, joking with Tony that it was Tony's fault he "couldn't sit down properly."

For the next half hour, Amy, Tom and Tony tried to chat, between Maggie ordering them to do things for her. It seemed that Maggie was using Kelly as little more than a skivy, sending her to fetch things, or wash dishes, or prepare food. Once she poked Kelly really hard when she thought she wasn't working fast enough. Tony noticed as Kelly bit her lip to prevent herself from yelping out loud, and noticed the tear on her face.

Tony turned back to Amy and Tom. "Maggie seems a rather strong character......."

"Strong?" It was Amy who butted in. "Strong? I'd call her bossy, and she is really horrible to Kelly, and uses her as her slave when she's around. Kelly doesn't have the confidence to fight back. She's not a lot better to us............"

"Sometimes I think she is worse to us!" Tom broke in to the conversation. "I'm just a taxi driver to take her wherever she wants to go, and Amy is just here to wash her clothes and provide a hotel for her to stay in."

The conversation paused for a moment as Maggie shouted at Kelly. "Come on you lazy cow. You're useless. Can't you do simple job?" The rant was accompanied by Maggie giving Kelly as slap on the arm which clearly stung. Kelly rushed out of the room to the garden in tears.

Amy spoke again. "She's a good girl, but she just needs bringing under control. I'd better go and see Kelly." Amy left to comfort her younger daughter.

Tom took up the conversation. "She's always been a bit strong willed, but while she has been at college she has become overbearing. We talk of her a lot -- don't know what to do." Tom paused. "And of course it's worse for Kelly. Always being shouted at, criticised, and she's such a gentle loving girl. When Maggie's here we often hear her crying herself to sleep. Just don't know what to do for the best. We try to accommodate Maggie, try to protect Kelly, but the more we do, the more she wants. Always wanting more.................."

Amy brought Kelly back in, and for the next couple of hours the Barbeque went fine. Tony enjoyed the food, although he found Maggie's manner overbearing to him, and embarrassing in her attitude to the rest of the family. He had also chatted to Kelly -- when Maggie wasn't interrupting and giving her things to do -- and found she was the sweetest girl he had met. She chatted away, respected him, but was clearly hurt by Maggie's constant jibes. As evening came on, they retreated indoors from the cool breeze and insects.

Even as they came indoors Maggie was still organising, telling people where to sit, what they wanted to drink. She stopped Kelly drinking wine, giving her orange juice instead. It was a few minutes later that the tensions came to a head. Kelly was drinking her second glass of orange juice, but spilt a little of it onto the settee. Maggie burst into anger.

She screamed at Kelly. "You clumsy cow. You are so useless. You don't care about anyone. ..........." The tirade seemed to go on for a couple of minutes. She paused, before launching into her grand finale. "You're nothing but a pathetic child. Even Tony thinks you are a useless pathetic girl, thinks you are a useless cow, who adds nothing to life. Get upstairs and play with your dollies, or suck your dummy." There was uproar. Amy and Tom told Maggie she had said enough, gone too far, but Maggie just spat at Kelly, then turned her back, storming off to fetch a cloth.

As Maggie returned, Tony stood quickly. "Give me the cloth." Maggie gave him the cloth, expecting him to wipe up the spilt juice. Tony took the cloth, but instead softly wiped Kelly's face, wiping the tears and the spit from her. He turned to Maggie. Suddenly there was electricity in the room. He looked at her hard. She stared back, hoping to break his resistance with her glare.

Tony spoke softly. "Kelly is not a child. Watch this." The room was still, no-one knew what Tony would do. Tony moved to the sideboard and picked up a can of lager. He pulled the ring on the can, then handed the drink to Kelly. "Drink it," he said quietly to her. "Drink all of it."

Kelly had looked into Tony's eyes at that moment, and knew she would do whatever he told her. He was kind to her but strong, somehow. She hesitantly put the can to her lips and took a sip. Then drank more. Then struggled through all of it, emptied the can. Tom handed Kelly her orange juice. "Drink that, it will get rid of the taste." Kelly took the juice, finished off the glass in one gulp.

Tony turned to Maggie. "You will now apologise to Kelly for what you said and your attitude to her, and apologise to me for pretending you know what I thought. If you don't you will be punished. By me."

Maggie looked at Tony, still thinking she was in charge. "Get lost you creep, I don't have anything to apologise for, and certainly not to you or her................."

It was too simple for Tony. He simply put one foot in front of Maggie's feet, then pushed her from behind, so that she fell to her knees, onto her stomach, sprawled on the ground. Instantly he was sat across her back, stopping her from moving however much she struggled.

Maggie did struggle, and shouted names, telling him to get of her, but Tony was not for moving. At last she was panting, her energy momentarily leaving her. As she gasped for breath, Tony eased himself off her, pulled her by her arms onto her back, then sat on her again, holding her wrists at her side. He moved quickly before she could escape, although a new load of invective left her mouth, but she missed when she tried to spit at Tony. Unfortunately for Maggie, Tony as very strong from the physical work he did when gardening, and there was no escaping for her.

At last when she stopped struggling again, Tony turned to Tom. "Tom, take her shorts off. Leave her panties."

Maggie gasped, struggled again, kicked out, but it was clear to almost everyone that Tom enjoyed removing her shorts. Despite her struggles he had her shorts off in seconds.

Tom turned to Kelly "Kelly, stop her head moving -- kneel over her head." Kelly hesitantly moved, then stood either side of Maggie's head, then knelt down, facing away from Tom. Maggie's head had disappeared somewhere under Kelly's dress. Still holding Maggie's hands, Tom moved off Maggie, pushing his knee between hers. She tried to fight, to kick, but Tom's knee parted Maggie's, and he pushed his knee high into her crotch, so that when she moved or squirmed, her pussy was rubbing against his knee through her panties. Tony smiled as he felt a warmth and dampness coming from between Maggie's legs.

"Kelly, why are you squirming?" It was Tony who noticed.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I need a pee." Kelly said it giggling. It was clear the orange juice and pint of lager were having an affect on her mood, and on her bladder.

Tony smiled. "You can pee, but you don't move from where you are."

The room was suddenly silent, as people took in what Tony was saying. Amy looked surprised, Tom excited -- the view of what was happening to his daughter, and what Tony was saying. Kelly looked embarrassed, whispering "I couldn't." Maggie struggled again, hard, grunting in horror, but there was no escape, and her pussy had rubbed hard against Tony's knee -- she knew her crotch was giving her away. The truth was, she had desperately wanted to be forced to submit like this, and it was turning her on immensely. Subconsciously her bad behaviour was a desire to make this happen to her in some way.

"Please, Tony. I have to go.............." Kelly was struggling desperately.

Tony leaned forward and whispered something in Kelly's ear. Suddenly Maggie jerked and struggled as she felt the warm liquid seeping out from Kelly's panties. The liquid was going all over her face, it was trickling down the side of her face into her hair. She could smell the pee all over her head. Tom leapt when he saw the puddle of water flowing out from under Kelly's dress across the floor. It was clear Maggie's face, hair, T-shirt were being soaked in Kelly's pee -- once she had started she couldn't stop until her bladder was empty. She knew it was for all the horrible things Maggie had done to her.......

It was Tom who noticed Maggie wrapping her legs around his, pulling her crotch hard against his leg, rubbing herself, till her body was shaking in orgasm.

At last Tony released Maggie's hands, but she was no longer fighting. Kelly looked embarrassed at having pee'd all over her sister's head, face, hair. Tony stood up. He lifted Kelly to her feet, then picked her up in his arms. He looked down -- Maggie's hair was a wet mess, as was her t-shirt. He turned to Tom. Get some photos, then help her to shower in the downstairs shower. I want you all nin underwear when I get back.

Tony carried Kelly to the stairs, up the stairs to the shower room by the main bedroom. He lowered Kelly to her feet, lifted her dress with large damp patches off her head, then removed her soaking panties and threw them into the corner of the bathroom by the laundry basket. "We'll get you showered and cleaned up, then we will use the bed through there." Tony nodded at the bedroom.

"Tony?" Kelly spoke in a soft, gentle voice, hesitantly............... "Tony -- will you do to me what you made me do to Maggie?"

Tony paused. "You mean........?" Kelly nodded. "You sure.............?" Kelly nodded again.

Tony took off his shirt, trousers, underpants. Kelly watched, her eyes shining as she saw his cock spring clear from his pants. She knew he would take her virginity in the next few minutes. Tony led Kelly under the showerhead, and encouraged her to kneel down. Tony wasn't sure -- he had never done this before, but did what his instincts told him. Tony moved to Kelly, so his cock was about 12 inches from her face. He paused, then pointed it at her. He was surprised when she opened her mouth. Suddenly, his muscles relaxed, he was peeing in her face, in her mouth, in her hair. His pee was running down her body, covering her. He even noticed her swallow some that went in her mouth. Kelly was shining in apparent pleasure at what was happening to her -- this man, owning her so much that he would do this to her.

At last Tony finished, he had no more to give, his bladder empty. He lifted Kelly to her feet, then turned on the shower, letting the hot water cover them both. He let the hot water run through her hair, over her face. He shampooed her hair, soaped her face, back, then let the soap run over her small but beautifully formed breasts, over her stomach, back and legs. Kelly moaned as his hands caressed her whole body, washing her clean.

Tony whispered to her. "Now you do me." Kelly took the soap, and ran it over his chest, his back, then dropped and ran the soap all over his legs.

Tony smiled and whispered again. "You've missed the bit between my knees and my waist. You should do every bit of me."

Kelly paused, then ran her hands up his thighs, then did his buttocks. Kelly's touch was electric to Tom as his cock twitched. Tom whispered again: "Everywhere."

Kelly allowed her hands to push between the cheeks of his ass, washing the crack, her fingers erotically touching his anus. Tony turned around, and with her hands she washed his balls, then tentatively touched the rod of his cock. She saw Tony smile so she grew in confidence, running her fingers up and down, round the circumcised head, back down to his balls.

At last Tony said -- "lets get dry." He turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and wiped himself off, as quickly as he could, but when Kelly moved to reach a towel, he stood in her way, stopping her from reaching the towel. Tony threw his towel to the corner of the room, then picked up another towel, and began to wipe Kelly off. He dried her face, her back, then moved to her breasts, stomach. Tony knelt in front of her and wiped her feet, then up her legs. As he reached her thighs Kelly shivered, then he moved to her ass and dried her there.

Kelly felt Tony pull the cheeks of her ass apart, then run towel along. She felt him stop, drop part of the towel, and let his finger caress her anus. Kelly had never dreamt that a man would invade this most private place of all, but she wanted his finger there, because there is nothing he shouldn't have that was her. She whispered to him. "Can you put a finger inside me there, own everything?"

Tony removed his finger, licked it, then put it to her anus again, pushing gently. This time it slipped into the ring, then he pushed further so he was perhaps three inches inside her. He whispered again to her: "That's as far as I go this time." As he began to push in and out with his finger, Kelly felt her knees go weak, and grabbed onto Tony round the neck. Tony gently removed his finger from her ass, picked her up and took her into the bedroom, dropping her gently onto the bed. He held both ankles, and pushed them wide and towards Kelly's head. Kelly knew he could see everything. Kelly knew she was wet, but then felt his lips gently touch her pussy, then felt his tongue caressing, probing, before moving to her clit. In seconds she cried out in orgasm, as her body shook, the first orgasm a man had ever given her.

Tony dropped her legs, moved on top of her and put the tip of his cock to her pussy. He felt the lips of her pussy wrapping around the tip, welcoming and moist. He felt Kelly wrap her legs around him, pulling him into her. He thrust hard. There was a momentary block, but he took her virginity, making her cry out, and hold him tighter still, then was fully inside of her.

For Kelly it had hurt in that moment, but she wanted the cock in her always. Tony paused for a moment, then pulled out and thrust back in, causing Kelly to moan. Slowly he began to fuck her, but sped up quickly, as he felt her body responding to his thrusting. Tony felt himself thrusting hard, slamming into her. Suddenly they cried out together -- Kelly cumming again, Tony pumping his cum deep inside her, seemingly never stopping.

At last they did stop, and Tony rolled off her. Kelly covered him with kisses, until at last he smiled at her. "Let's go find the rest of them. See what they are up to." Tony took Tom's dressing gown, Kelly found her own.

Kelly stood for a moment and then turned to Tony. "Tony, it was amazing. But I'm not the only one, am I? You'll have whoever you want, won't you? I know you'll have the rest of my family. I know from the way she looks at you that you've already had mum. I know, but I'm glad you were my first."

Tony smiled -- he knew Kelly was fantastic, but they both realised -- this was sexual ownership, lust, a sexual bond. They would have sex again. But both knew this wasn't an exclusive relationship. Tony spoke. "Kelly, somehow you are wise beyond your years. But you are right. But I promise you I will never doing anything to hurt you."

They turned, they walked down stairs, hand in hand into the living room. The scene was surreal Amy and Maggie sitting there in underwear -- bra and panties, Maggie obviously having showered. Tom sat there in only his shorts. Sitting there and waiting for Tony and Kelly to return. Tony glanced at the clock -- 9.00pm. Sundays he tried to be home early -- there was always preparation for the week ahead, as well as a long week of hard work to look forward to.

Kelly turned to Tom. "Perhaps you ought to take Maggie upstairs next................."

"No," said Tom, "I'm on my way home. Maggie will come with me." Tom and Amy were amazed as she seemingly followed Tony docilely to the car.........

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers