Gardening with Granddad Ch. 26

Story Info
Jimmy's new Grandmother.
3.4k words
4.22
42.7k
12

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It ended far too quickly. Luis made love to my she male cock then returned the favor with his brown meat in my pussy, my grandfather filled his tight Latino ass, then threw him out with 3 crisp $100 bills telling him his cleaning was nowhere as good as his hot boy ass.

My hot granddaddy husband slid his slick man cock into my used smooth hole filling me with a monster load of real he man cum. No one could seed my hole like he could!

We finished laughing about what a hot new life we were going to have together. "Baby, between the two of us, there's not a man on this planet we won't be able to have!" gramps growled with delight.

"Go have a shower now baby and get freshened up it's still early."

Our life as newlyweds continued for a month. I couldn't imagine anything better than being the wife of my hot stud grandfather, giving him my smooth young pussy whenever he needed it.

Granddad came home from the landscaping company one afternoon with amazing news. I had heard that there was a designer in the city who made custom clothes but I never expected such extravagance in my life. There were lots of expensive designer stores and I already felt spoiled by the sexy, slutty clothing, jewelry, shoes and wigs that had been lavished on me.

When my Grandfather told me he had hired Douglas to create my wardrobe from now on I was beyond words. For the next week I barely ate and worked out every minute to make sure my body was in perfect shape for my initial measurements and fittings.

It was a beautiful sunny day when I drove to Douglas's studio which was part of his home, a sprawling rancher which was well manicured and left no doubt he had made a fortune designing clothes for rich women in town. I wore plain skin tight jeans and a tight tank top with flip flops. My natural long blond hair looked beautiful and my make-up was simple yet perfectly applied.

A simple door on the side of the house had a monogrammed 'D' indicating the studio, I rang the bell and Douglas appeared before me.

I was speechless. I knew he had been a designer for some time however I was not expecting a man of 71. He was tall, deeply tanned, sported numerous gold chains, bracelets and rings and had both ears pierced with thick hoops. His hair was shocking blond and while I knew it had to be a wig it looked totally natural on him.

Douglas wore skin tight black knit pants and a sheer body tight top with a plunging neckline that displayed his taunt tanned body and massive amounts of jewelry. He had obviously taken excellent care of himself as I could see the definition of his chest and hard nipples as well as his rippled stomach. His nails were manicured to perfection, long and pointy and he wore black velvet pointy slippers. I guessed he was about 6 feet tall and 130 pounds. He had high cheekbones and his makeup was flawless, clearly years of mastering its application. At once I was jealous of this talent.

He greeted me warmly with a delicate handshake and offered me champagne and strawberries explain the first hour or two would be discussing ideas and my expectations based on what my grandfather had told him.

" Douglas, I am so happy with designer clothes from boutiques, I really don't know what to say or how to start."

Jimmy he explained, start by telling me what you like to wear, what style, colors, what clothes you have now.

I was nervous to be telling someone as it was so much easier buying in stores or ordering online.

"I guess I like black most of all."

"Okay Jimmy," he laughed," I'll need more than that to go by so let's go through some books and you can tell me what you like and don't like."

That sounds great I said to Douglas, completely relieved by his offer.

The first book was very traditional suits, blouses, gowns and I really didn't seem very enthused. "Jimmy, there is nothing here in these designs that we could start with perhaps?"

"Oh Douglas they are all really beautiful but I guess maybe I was hoping for something a bit more perhaps young and exciting."

"Ah, well let's look at this book and see if there's anything closer to your style," he said placing a large black binder in front of me.

As I flipped through the pages I sensed Douglas knew I wasn't really excited by his designs. They would look great on country club wives but certainly were not my style at all.

"Jimmy, you need to be very straightforward with me, your grandfather is paying me very well to give you what you want," he explained, "whatever you can tell me will help. You are very lucky to have a man like your grandfather. Most women would give anything for a man like him."

"I guess I like clothes that are maybe more daring and perhaps would show off my body a little more -- does that help?'

Getting up from the table Douglas poured more champagne and said I think I have just the book. He took from the shelf a shiny silver binder twice the size of the last one. The minute I opened it I knew Douglas could create EVERYTHING I had ever dreamed about!

The first page had a black mesh micro dress that was a simple tube and the drawing had the top exposing half the nipples and the bottom showing a glimpse of pussy. The figure was wearing 11 inch silver stilettos and the body shape was almost exactly mine!

"Douglas!" I was so excited I couldn't contain myself, "my god these are gorgeous!"

I flipped the page to witness a beautiful pink sheer body fitting gown with a full plunge neckline and a center slit in the front right up to the pussy.

"YES! These are beautiful, perfect exactly what I want Douglas."

"Really Jimmy?" Douglas seemed as excited as I was," I have designed these for many years and have never had a client that I thought would even attempt to wear them."

"You can design all of these for me and any other designs you want to create, these are a dream collection!"

"I have waited so long to make these I can't tell you how exciting this will be for us both, but first Jimmy I want to show you something."

Douglas explained that he always for 50 years had kept his work and personal life separate but he wanted to invite me into his home. We left the studio and entered his luxurious house. It was furnished in lush dark velvets, gold tassels, ornate statues. I had never seen anything like it and simply followed Douglas to the end of the long central corridor.

As we entered his bedroom I gasped at its beauty. There were gold bureaus and a desk, ornate lamps and crystal chandelier, and in the middle was a huge canopy bed covered in heavy velvet fabrics and what appeared to be hundreds of pillows.

"Douglas, this is simply stunning, I've never seen anything so totally beautiful!"

"Jimmy I am so glad to finally show someone but I have something even more exciting to show you."

With that, he opened two French doors to an enormous walk in closet. I am sure my mouth dropped open 2 feet as I saw row upon row of his "special collection" laid before me.

Dresses, gowns, lingerie, shoes, wigs, jewelry -- I couldn't imagine all of this in one room!

"I made all of these to fit me Jimmy and I think with a few alterations many of them will fi you perfectly," Douglas beamed acknowledging my obvious enthusiasm.

"Douglas, I simply couldn't they are yours, you created them and it wouldn't be right -- they are so beautiful you must keep them as they are."

He smiled at me and said Jimmy I am far too old to wear these now and your body is much younger and tighter and they will be much more becoming on a lovely young girl like you.

"No Douglas, you are in incredible shape. The first thing I noticed was how spectacular your body is, your stomach is so flat and ripped and your chest and nipples are breathtaking in that top."

Why thank you Jimmy he blushed but you are much more beautiful than I am or ever was for that matter.

I couldn't resist and my hands went to Douglas's hard brown nipples that poked through his top.

"Oh my god Douglas they are so beautiful, hard, thick and so dark brown," I exclaimed, "you are so lovely."

No Jimmy not yet, if this is to happen we must do it right -- is this what you want? Have you ever had sex with another woman Jimmy?

"DOUGLAS! No NEVER, will you be my first?"

As I spoke these words Douglas went to the opposite wall and pulled an outfit from the rack. This is for you Jimmy he said I will leave you to get ready use anything you want in the closet.

"When you are ready I will be in the bedroom, my things are in the other room I will get ready as well."

The outfit I had been given was shocking even by my standards. Two sheer panels about an inch wide came over each tit to the waist which dove into a deep v shape down to the top of my rock hard clit. I barely managed to squeeze I into the matching string bikini. The bottom was a single 1 inch wide panel that went down the front and the back panel started a good 3 inches down my ass crack. There was nothing to be imagined!

I found Douglas's wig collection which numbered close to 100 easily. As he preferred blond I selected a huge blond wig that stood high and stayed off my shoulders so he could see all of my body in his creation.

I applied tons of gorgeous make-up -- eye shadow, mascara, lip liner everything in great abundance. And then I added LOTS of thick heavy gold jewelry which was obviously Douglas's preference as there was nothing else in the entire collection. Bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces. I was almost finished except for shoes. When I opened his show closet I stood in disbelief. He must have had 1000 pairs of shoes, boots, slippers in every style shape, color imaginable. I found remarkable single strap stiletto sandals with 10 inch spike heels.

I could only hope Douglas would be pleased.

As I entered the bedroom I was once again speechless. While I was in black Douglas was outfitted in white with gold accessories. His outfit was identical except his straps were ½ inch and revealed much more of his amazing tight 71 year old figure. He had selected a 3 foot high wig and had on shoes with 12 inch stiletto heels. He towered over me.

As I walked towards him he said, "Baby you look lovely now come closer so your grandmother can see how beautiful you are!"

When I reached Douglas he took my head in his hands and thrust his long tongue deep into my mouth. I taste his snake reaching the back of my mouth. I could see this beautiful woman, her perfect makeup, huge blond hair, touching my lips, owning my mouth.

I was moaning heavily as my mouth was tongue fucked by this gorgeous older woman.

"Jimmy your Grandmother has wanted to taste your lips for so long, to have a special granddaughter like you."

"Oh yes Grandmother now I am yours, we are together. We are the most beautiful two women in the world and I will do ANYTHING to please you Grandmother, anything!"

I felt her hands on my tits she was owning my rock hard young nipples. More than fifty years separated us in age but she was perfect -- the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Douglas's tongue was devouring my mouth as I lifted my hands to his nipples which were covered by the thinnest strip of fabric. Removing his tongue Douglas said to me,"That's it baby worship your grandmother's tits, make my nipples hard, use your beautiful young fingers to make me feel good."

"Yes grandmother let me please you however you want, your beautiful hard tits and gorgeous thick nipples are so perfect," I purred feeling my designer's magnificent mature chest.

"Grandmother oh grandmother I don't think I can resist, may I suck your nipples, would that please you to have your granddaughter's lips on your spectacular tits?"

"More than anything my darling, take grandmother's tits in your painted lips, let my nipples be the first woman's nipples you have ever tasted baby. Let me see my baby girl worship me."

My hungry lips went from one tit to the other. I had never imagined another woman's tits would be so glorious to taste -- hard, thick, erect between my young lips.

"Yes Jimmy yes, this has been years in the making -- I have created so many things for your gorgeous tight young body -- to showcase a young girl like I once was, to display your gorgeous body for all to see like it should be, work grandmother's tits baby make me feel like the woman I am!"

Douglas's hands were forcing my head onto his nipples, he was moaning loudly with pleasure -- "Yes baby that's it, work them more, more god baby that feels so good to have such young teen lips on my nipples. Making love with another woman, such a beautiful girl is perfect baby, show me how much you love your grandmother."

As my lips worshipped the 7 decade old tits, my hands worked down Douglas's back to grab hold of his hard tight ass. I felt him move his ass with each touch of my hands. I spread his ass apart working it madly with my hands.

"O baby yes, yes spread grandmother's pussy open, make my pussy feel the best it ever has baby."

I got on my knees as Douglas turned around bending over his bed. The mimiscule piece of thin white fabric was the only thing separating his pussy from my watering mouth. I had to taste pussy. I need it spread on my face.

I dove into Douglas's 71 year old pussy. My tongue darted into his tight pink rosebud. I was finally inside my grandmother's pussy, eating her wet, bitter cunt. My first pussy was locked on my tongue!

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god yes baby bury that tongue in your grandmother's pussy -- fuck my cunt with your tongue, god that feels so good to have a teenage tongue licking my pussy. Baby work grandma's pussy, spread it open and taste my cunt baby."

I couldn't get my young tongue in fast enough or deep enough. I was born to eat pussy. I was born to eat this pussy! My grandmother's cunt was so pink, so tight, so beautiful on my lips.

My hands spread apart her ass so I could get a good view of what I needed to eat. I had to have all that pussy. I needed what lie inside of her cunt. It had to be mine.

I buried my face deep inside the spread ass cheeks. All I could hear was Douglas moaning and begging for me to go deeper and deeper. With each thrust of my flesh her pussy opened more and more. I could taste the insides of my grandmother's pussy. I was feasting on cunt that was 4 times as old as I was! I loved eating cunt!

"Baby get on the bed lie on your back," Douglas ordered me,"get ready for this pussy, all of this pussy."

And then it was over me. Douglas was spreading his ass open wide. His pussy was inching nearer and nearer to my mouth. I was being smothered my cunt. My lips were on it and my tongue was in it.

"Eat my cunt baby, taste Grandma's insides, taste all of me baby, all of me!"

And then I was in! All of my tongue was inside this sweet, bitter cunt. I could taste pussy juice and I could feel what lay buried deep in the cunt I wanted so bad. It was hard and bitter against my probing tongue. I felt it pressing against my flesh as I probed deep inside. This hard lump was forcing itself against my tongue. I knew I wanted it. My grandmother knew too. Slowly it worked its way further and further down inside her cunt. My tongue worked itself around the hard log. I was licking and tasting this new treasure. It was as if my grandmother could come in my mouth in this unexpected way. My tongue came out and my lips took over. I forced them onto her cunt hole. It was wide open and at its entrance was what I wanted to be fed. My grandmother's insides were coming into my mouth. Huge and thick it was so hard. It kept inching into my mouth. I opened my throat and let it continue to fill my lips, my mouth. It was going down my throat. I started to gag but swallowed hard. The first part was now buried inside me. The rest was filling my mouth again. And again I swallowed. This cunt meat was extraordinary. I kept taking all she was giving me. Again and again I swallowed. I was oblivious to Douglas. It was all about my needs as a woman. I need to feast on pussy and that's what I was doing. Eating my grandmother's gaping cunt.

As the last hard morsel went down my throat I felt Douglas's hands grab my legs, spread my ass open and rub and handful of lube on my pussy hole. Douglas moved around facing my. Grabbing my legs and forcing them over his shoulders. My young pussy my completely exposed to my lesbian lover.

"Oh baby that pussy is as beautiful as grandma thought it would be. Look how pretty, tight and pink that cunt looks."

"Do you think it's ready to handle your Grandmother's clit baby?"

"YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grandma please yes show me yoru clit, show me and fuck me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o god please!' I begged.

As I begged, Douglas moved the 1 inch sheer strip of fabric aside and lowered his tiny micro thong from his cock.

Completely shaved, the first thing I noticed were the size of his massive tanned balls. I expected them to be saggy and small. Yet they were wide and heavy, like two oranges covered in shaved flesh. Above them towered an uncut 10 inch clit that glistened with cunt juice. I had taken 10 inch cocks before but the thickness of my grandmother's clit mesmerized me.

I knew then that my family had grown and my grandmother was with me once more.

Douglas's gorgeous long legs were spread on either side of my face. His pussy spread over my mouth and his beautiful hard clit poised to fuck my face. I opened my mouth and he thrust every inch of his grandmother cock into me. I let it slide deep down my throat devouring every inch and feeling his foreskin peel back as he face fucked me.

Here we were grandmother and granddaughter. Beautifully made up, impeccable jewels, a team that would make heads turn everywhere we went.

As I dreamt of the things we would do Douglas's cock had grown. And then, he just exploded! I choked for the first time ever on a cock and cumload. It was spilling from my lips. He just kept feeding me his 71 year old monster clit which seemed to never stop cumming.

His thick juice was running down my face I could feel it all over me. I drank and drank but it still wasn't enough. Ten minutes later Douglas withdrew his shrinking cock.

I was speechless.

"Yes Jimmy, you will eventually get used to that -- your grandmother's cunt is over active when it comes to cumming!' he laughed.

"I hope I never get used that that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We tried on clothes for the rest of the afternoon and another blow job late I said goodbye to my new grandmother lover agreeing to return the next day for more fittings. We also agreed not to tell Grandfather for the time being.

More...