Gary and Jayne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes, Gary," I urged. I was turned on again, hot, aroused, willing and wanting. "Take me, I am yours." He toppled me back onto the bed and followed, his body covering mine. I could feel his penis, hard and straining, between us. I wanted him in me, right then. "Gary, now, now, now, please." He moved up to his elbows and I opened my legs. He moved his cock between my legs and then used it to tease me. Up and down up and down again and again over my slit, from the top, past my clit, past my vaginal opening, all the way to the back, applying light pressure back there. My god if I had been aroused before, this was beyond anything. "Gary, please, now." I couldn't believe I was begging for it, but I was beyond anything or anywhere I'd ever been before.

"Jayne, say it!" I heard his voice, ragged with desire. He continued his teasing, his cock up and down, sliding in my wetness, going from pleasure point to pleasure point, not entering me, just torturing me.

"Gary, please, please, now. I want you in me, now!" I was getting hoarse; desire left me numb.

"Jayne, Jay, Jay...say it...what do you want me to do?" His voice was thick but he was still very much in control. He kept his movements up, back and forth, never entering me, just hitting the hot spots.

"What do you want me to say? Please take me!" I was getting desperate. I was trying to reach down between our bodies to force the type of contact I craved but he trapped my hand in his. He stopped his movements, held still, and looked me in the eyes.

"Jayne, tell me what you want me to do. Tell me, loud, I want to hear it. C'mon, you can say it, you can scream it. I know it's in you. Do it, do it."

"Gary, what do you want me to say? Do it! Do it!?" He shook his head. He arched his hips a bit and hit my clit at a new angle. I was aching for him. Suddenly, it dawned on me what he wanted to hear. My god, I'd never used that word in bed. It was a wonderful curse word but I never associated it with what we were doing. But, damn, if that's what it took...I took a deep breath. I stilled my writhing beneath him and stopped everything and looked him in the eye, those gorgeous blue eyes. "Gary, fuck me! Fuck me please! Do it now!" I heard a deep, guttural growl emerge from him. He rose up and his mouth swallowed mine and his cock found its way to my entrance and sank in.

"God, yes babe, that's what I've been dying to hear you say," he hissed into my ear. My hips rose up to meet him. I was awash in the purest pleasure ever.

"Yes, Gary, oh, that's right, fuck me, fuck meeeee!" And he did, my god he did. And I guess I, uh, fucked him back. We gave it to each other, hard and strong and long. I just couldn't believe the level of sensation. I've been used to the 5 minute married intercourse, so this was just a revelation. We rocked and rolled and changed positions and rocked together some more. Then changed positions again. Then again. I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want to have an orgasm and end this stage of intense and unbelievable pleasure. After a while he slowed and asked if I had any lube. I pulled a bottle of KY from the bedside stand and he slicked us up and we kept at it, going at it like bunnies, trying every position thought of by man. After awhile we started giggling when we tried something new; it had moved beyond raw sex into silliness. But after awhile I was getting sore: my privates were not used to that much of a workout. "Gary," I whispered, "if you're gonna get off you need to do it soon. I'm about done for it."

"Jayne, I don't think I can get off at this point. And damn, I'm getting sore too." He rolled me so I was on my back and he was on top of me when he said it. We kissed and he gently eased out of me.

"Damn, we forgot the frickin' condom this time. It was just as well that we, errr, petered out." We both laughed. We settled in together, him on his back and me cuddling up on his side, my leg thrown over his torso. His cock had eased back to its normal size. We pulled up the sheet to cover us, since the sweat was cooling on our skin, and held each other close. We exchanged more slow, sweet kisses but we were both sleepy. I turned over and set the alarm so we wouldn't miss the show and settled back in beside him. We both drifted off to sleep, arms wrapped around each other.

*

Dear reader,

This is it for Gary and Jayne for the moment. They've done everything I've wanted for them to do at this point. I may get some inspiration in the future but for now this is it.

Thank you for all your positive feedback. And I've cracked up over the negative feedback. I'm glad, whoever you are, that I made the characters real enough for you that you were worried about the state of my marriage!

Jayne