Gary Answers a Dateline Advertisement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique grasped his head and tried desperately to bring it to her throbbing clit, but failed and she murmured sadly. His nose rubbed against her clit and she cried out as though an electric shock had jolted through her body. He rotated her hips to bring her asscrack into view, revealing her tight little rosebud nestled snuggly between her asscheeks. Gary's tongue circled her asshole and she cried out, "Oh yes…yes!" She rotated her hips some more and he licked the cleft of her asscrack to the sounds of her delight. "Oh my God!" she cried as he blew air on her asshole, followed by his tongue swirling over it.

He pushed his tongue hard on her asshole, but did not enter it, choosing instead to lick her shapely asscheeks. Monique was trembling with passion and desire as he reamed her asshole then moved back to plunge his tongue deep into her pussy, heavily seeping her nectar. Gary moved through the cleft of her pussy to place the tip of his tongue on her throbbing clit. He held it there as Monique writhed with lust, rubbing her clit on the tip of his tongue. Gary remained motionless until he sensed her orgasm rising then he withdrew his tongue from her clit. He licked and kissed his way to her belly to linger at her navel, reaming it out and nibbling at its edges.

Monique was beside herself with passion as she breathed hard and gasped for air while he toyed with her. Her urge to cum abated slightly and Gary moved to suck and lick her nipples again. "Yes," she moaned as he took each nipple between his teeth and gently tugged at it as she trembled with lust. He grasped her breasts and pushed them together so her nipples touched. Gently he took her nipples between his teeth and tugged at them while licking the nipple tips with his tongue. "Oh God, Gary, make me cum, Gary…please," she begged but he denied her again. He swirled his tongue on her joined nipples then lifted them up to release them with a light pop. Her breasts dropped back apart and slowly moved slightly toward her armpits.

Gary licked each breast until it was wet with his saliva. He trailed his tongue down her belly rimming her navel and finally licking her wonderful pussy once more. Swirling his tongue around her clit he evoked deep moans and guttural murmurs as he pulled gently at her clit with his teeth. "Oh God…please," she begged him, but to no avail as Gary continued to 'torment' her clit with his tongue. She writhed and trembled while moaning with pleasure and he suckled her clit as though it were a nipple. He loved the length of her clit and thought of it as a miniature cock imploring him to let it cum, but he did not. Gary knew that she was close, but he was careful not to let her cum just yet.

As he licked her sweet pussy, he placed a cockring about his rock hard cock and tightened it securely. Gary now assaulted her pussy and clit with his tongue driving her headlong towards a very desperately deserved orgasm. She cried out with lust and desire as she realized he was finally going to let her cum. Grasping his head, she held it to her cunt as his tongue harassed her cunt and clit relentlessly. Finally, she screamed and erupted in a savage orgasm, spewing her juices all over Gary's face, mouth and tongue. He eagerly lapped at them and greedily swallowed her creamy cunt cum. Monique bucked and churned as her body was wracked with orgasm. Again and again she spasmed and came each time Gary's tongue swept through the cleft of her pussy to end up swirling around her clit.

Finally, after several hard cums, Monique fell back onto the bed, spent and exhausted from her multiple orgasms. Her arms fell at her sides and her legs hung heavily over Gary's shoulders. She closed her eyes and tried to regain her senses. Gary eased himself up from his kneeling position to bring his cockhead to her sopping wet pussy. Monique was not quite aware of what Gary was doing when placed his cockhead between her still throbbing cuntlips. Slowly he pushed his rock hard cock into her pussy. Monique quickly opened her eyes as she realized Gary was penetrating her cunt. She smiled and sighed as his cock slowly buried itself into her. He was pleased that her pussy was tight for an older lady. Her pussy involuntarily clenched his cock with her cunt muscles as he drove home his cock.

His cock bottomed out inside her as his balls slapped her asscheeks. She moaned, half laughing with pleasure. She felt totally filled and squeezed his cock as though she would strangle it with her cunt. Monique could feel his cock begin the backstroke and she felt his foreskin pull over his cockhead as he drew his cock back. "Oh God, yes!" she cried as Gray withdrew until only his cockhead remained in her pussy. "Fuck me Gary…Fuck my cunt, hard!" she cried out as Gary accommodated her. He drove his cock deep into her again and she felt his foreskin pull away from his sensitive cockhead as it reached bottom once more. He began to fuck her in slow even strokes accentuated by his huge balls slapping at her asscheeks. Monique loved it and cried out for more. She was unaware of Gary's cockring, but Gary knew that he could fuck her for hours, if need be, without cumming.

"Oooooo, Gary…that's soooooo good!" she murmured in his ear as he fucked her. She dropped her legs to his waist and wrapped them around him, locking her feet together. "Fuck me, Gary…fuck me hard…fuck me, lover…fuck me!" she demanded, as she returned his thrusts with her own. Gary's cock was both longer and thicker than her late husband and she loved the feel of it. She closed her eyes and a half smile covered her mouth as they fucked. Gary leaned to her breasts and began to lick and suckle her nipples as he fucked Monique's pussy with reckless abandon.

"Oh yes," she cried as he drove it deep. She sighed, "Oooooo," as he withdrew his marvelous cock from the sheath of her cunt. "That's mine!" she cried to him each time she clenched his cock with her cunt muscles, "That's all mine, lover. God I love your cock, Gary," she repeated over and over as they fucked one another. Her cunt nectar oozed heavily from her pussy as it made a slight sucking noise each time he withdrew his cock, only to plunge it deep inside again. Monique reveled in her fucking.

She relished the thickness of his cock that filled her totally and the depth that it reached with each stroke. It was an untouched area of her cunt until Gary penetrated it fully with his marvelous cock. Monique began to tremble and writhe. Gary knew that signaled another orgasm and he decided to let her cum again. He quickened the pace and her cunt matched him by quickening the clutching and clasping of his cock, as Monique realized she was hurtling towards another powerful cum. She tried to withhold cumming, but Gary's ruthless fucking would not permit her to avoid cumming.

"Oh sweet Jesus…I'm cumming," she shouted and exploded in another savage orgasm. She thrashed about in the bliss of her orgasm as Monique came violently. She shook, shuddered and came hard with every spasm of her body. There was no denying it, Monique was a perfect multiple cummer, who orgasmed each time he drilled his cock deep into her. Her arms flayed at her sides, but she kept her legs locked around his waist as he fucked her throughout her multiple orgasms.

Suddenly, Monique just wilted, dropping her arms to her sides and her legs from his waist. Gary drove his cock deep and held it there as Monique trembled through several mini after-cums then lay still, gasping for air as she came down from her powerful orgasms. Gary kept his hard cock buried deep inside her as her cunt involuntarily clutched at it. Monique was barely breathing, her eyes shut tightly as though she was unconscious.

Gary leaned over and kissed his lover tenderly on her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled at him, mouthing the word 'Wow', without making a sound. He kissed her again deeper and more passionately as he tried to climb onto the bed. Monique clasped her legs around his waist to prevent his rock hard cock from exiting as he moved her and himself to the center of the bed. Cock buried within her he laid on top of her as she relished the feel of his still hard cock inside her. "Give me a moment to recover then it's your turn, lover," she told him.

Gary grinned and rolled over with her, ending up on his back with Monique on top of him with his cock still inside her. She leaned toward him and rubbed her breasts over his face, not allowing him to capture a nipple with his mouth. Monique began to slap his face with her tits to both of their satisfaction. "Ummmmm, I love to slap my tits on my lovers face," she said, "Do you like this Gary?" she asked. Gary nodded 'yes' and submitted to having his cheeks and face slapped with her soft lovely tits. She leaned over to kiss his lips, saying, "I love fucking you, Gary. You're such a delightful fuck," she told him.

"I love fucking you too, Monique. You are just a great delight," he told her. You are a beautiful woman, and I feel so lucky to have found you," Gary told her as he kissed her. Monique finally lifted her body to release Gary's cock from her cunt. She gave a start when she saw the cockring snuggly fitted around the base of his cock. Taking his cock into her mouth she licked the cockhead clean of her juices. Her tongue trailed down his cockshaft to his cunt cum drenched balls and she licked them clean too. She took each testicle separately into her mouth to cleanse it of her nectar. Trying to suck in both testicles into her mouth, she failed because of their girth and she pouted like a little girl. Gary sat up to kiss her and probe for her tongue to taste their nectar on her tongue.

Monique gently pushed him back onto the pillows as she turned her attention to sucking his cock. She placed the tip of her hardened tongue at his cockhole and tried to work it inside, but only could fit in the tip. It felt so good to Gary that he groaned his pleasure as his body trembled. Monique concentrated her mouth on his cockhead, swirling her tongue over the sensitive glans. Pre-cum, thick and clear, oozed from his cockhole to be swept into her mouth by her tongue. His pre-cum was tasty and she kept licking it as it oozed out freely. Her tongue found the sensitive spot just in front of his cockhead and she assaulted it remorselessly, knowing that he couldn't stand it. The cockring prevented him from cumming. She knew that she could torment him to her hearts desire as he writhed and shuddered from her marvelous tongue raking his sweet sensitive spot.

Monique proved she could be just as relentless and ruthless as Gary in the oral sex arena. She played with and fondled his balls as she unyieldingly sucked his cock. Monique gently squeezed Gary's balls causing him some slight pain, but pain that hurt good. "You like that lover?" she asked as he nodded. She began to tweak and slightly twist his nipple with one hand and she spanked his cock with the other. Gary loved to have his cock and balls gently spanked. It reminded him of his wife, Lori, when they made love. She too loved to spank his cock and balls and often brought him to orgasm from the spanking.

Monique realized that Gary loved it when she spanked his genitals and she continued to spank his balls while sucking his cock. She closed her lips about his huge cock and began to lower her head as his cock went deeper into her mouth and throat. Her initial attempts at deep throating him failed, but Monique was not easily dissuaded from her task. She tried again and again, getting his cockhead a little deeper into her throat with each try. After several attempts he felt her nose on his bush and her lips around his cockring. Monique flushed with success.

She had never deep throated a cock as big as Gary's until now. Slathering her tongue around his cockhead made Gary writhe with pleasure. She tried to swallow his cockhead, which caused electric jolts to his super sensitive cockhead, as her throat closed about it then released it. Again and again she 'tortured' his sensitive glans with her tongue and throat as he groaned and cried out from the supreme gratification he felt at his glans. Although her expert cock sucking was delightful, Gary wondered if the cockring was such a good idea, since he couldn't cum and desperately needed to. Monique, not to be outdone by Gary in the oral sex department, was merciless in continuing to pleasure him as his entire body shook and trembled with the need to cum.

He remembered how he had done the same thing to her on the airplane and just a little while ago as he sucked her cunt until he decided it was time for her to cum. 'All's fair in love, war and fucking,' he thought as she tormented him marvelously. His cock throbbed and generously leaked thick clear pre-cum as Monique continued tonguing his cock. Gary could feel his balls boiling with cum aching to be released, but was unable to do anything about it. Monique worked hard at tonguing his sensitive spot in the front of his cockhead until he was trembling with indescribable pleasure.

She felt the need to taste his cum and a slight pang of sorrow for his plight, but the need to taste his cum won the day. As she sucked him hard, she undid the cockring letting it fall away from his cock. Gary screamed and exploded. His balls convulsed as they forced his cum into his cock expelling it in a cannonade of thick white frothy cum that splattered against Monique's throat. She swallowed his sweet salty cum as more splattered against the cheeks of her mouth. Some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. "Ummmmm," she moaned as his tasty cum filled her mouth again and again. Swallowing most of it, Monique saved the last mouthful, as Gary's cock sputtered the last of his cum onto her tongue.

Rising up, Monique straddled Gary's waist and bent to kiss him with a mouthful of his cum in her mouth. Gay first licked the corners of her mouth where some cum oozed out then kissed his new found love. She transferred her mouthful of cum from her mouth to his. Gary swallowed his cum and sucked on Monique's tongue as if to cleanse it of his cum. Wearily, he broke the kiss to fall back onto the pillows spent and seemingly unable to keep his eyes open. "Oh God, Monique…that was incredible. Simply marvelous! That was so good, love," he said with his eyes closed. Monique cooed delightfully and bent to his chest to gently tug on his nipples with her teeth while her tongue bathed his nipples. He moaned with pleasure as she orally worked his sensitive nipples.

"I love a man with sensitive nipples," she told him as she continued to lick and tug at them. She noted that his cock was still hard and stirred when she licked his nipples. "Are your nipples 'wired' to your cock, Gary?" she asked as she nuzzled and licked his nipples. Gary moaned a 'yes' as she continued licking his sensitive nipples. Monique moved back to straddle his hips and lower her cunt to his cock. She allowed his cock to lie in the cleft of her pussy as she moved her body back and forth rubbing her cunt on his cock. His cockhead rubbed her clit each time she moved her body. Her nectar poured out of her pussy to lube her totally and in the process lube Gary's cock too.

Grasping his cock with her hand she guided it into her pussy then just lowered her cunt around his cock, like a sheath accepting a sword. Slowly lowering herself she finally felt totally impaled upon his cock as it hit bottom again. She closed her eyes and began to fuck herself on his huge cock. Gary watched her, totally pleased with her fucking and sucking abilities. Monique thoroughly reveled in sitting on his cock, fucking him at her leisure. There was no effort at prolonging orgasm this time as they both were going to last a long time, having just cum a few minutes ago. She rose and fell in a lovely rhythm while her pussy involuntarily clenched and clasped his cock as she fucked him.

Gary reached to fondle her breasts and rub her nipples. Her nipples seemed to be wired to her pussy as he noticed her pussy clasp his cock tighter each time he rubbed her nipples. Monique laid her head back and closed her eyes to fully enjoy his huge cock entering and withdrawing from her sex. His cock rubbed her sensitive clit on each down stroke and she could feel electric jolts each time. She sat down hard on his cock and just rotated her hips, grinding his cock deeper into her cunt. Gary grasped her asscheeks and helped hold her down as Monique continued to rotate her hips. He could feel the inner folds of her pussy rubbing his sensitive cockhead and it felt absolutely marvelous. Monique, head back and eyes closed, smiled slightly as they fucked, reaching to grasp her nipples to roll and pull them hard while moaning her pleasure.

Gary relieved her of pulling her nipples by replacing her fingers with his own. Monique grasped Gary's nipples and began to roll and tug hard at his sensitive nipples too. They fucked for nearly thirty minutes, slowing down when each sensed an impending orgasm to continue pleasuring one another. Finally, neither one could put off cumming any longer. Monique began to whine as she fucked, cluing Gary that she was about to cum. Gary began to hurry his up thrusts to try and cum simultaneously with his lover.

Suddenly, Monique screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and erupted in a massive orgasm, spewing her cunt cum all over Gary's crotch and balls. He could feel the juices run down the cleft of his asscrack to wet his asshole while Monique continued to cum hard. She moaned as she spasmed and cum hard with each spasm of her cunt and body. Gary's cock could no longer contain itself. His balls drew up tight and he exploded in orgasm too. Heavy wads of thick cum blasted deep into Monique's pussy as he filled her.

She could feel cum oozing from her pussy as more was blasted into it from Gary's convulsing balls. The warm cum filling her pussy caused her to spasm and cum again as the pleasure consumed her. Unable to sit up any longer Monique fell forward onto Gary's chest, gasping for air and shuddering through multiple orgasms. Finally, Gary shot the last wad of cum into her and she moaned and laid still, her lovely tits flattened against his chest as she continued to gasp for air.

They lay still, breathing hard, for several minutes until Monique raised her head slightly to kiss Gary's lips tenderly. "Thank you, love," she whispered, "You were magnificent. That felt incredible, Gary," she sighed. Gary returned the kiss eagerly, whispered that he too was fully and totally satisfied with her lovemaking. "Ummmmmmmmm, that was so good, Gary. I haven't fucked like that for a long, long time. Thank you sweet Gary."

"You're welcome, love," Gary said as he kissed her deeply again. "For awhile I thought I would never find another woman that enjoyed sex as much as my wife did. I think we are fortunate to have found one another," he said kissing her again. Monique nodded and returned the kiss, probing for his tongue. She broke the kiss, lifted off of his softening cock, turned into a sixty-nine position and began to lick his cock free of their blended cum. She placed her arms under his knees and lifted his legs to rotate his hips to reveal his cum coated asshole and she licked it clean of cum. Gary responded by opening his mouth to receive their blended cum as it dripped from her well fucked cunt. Swallowing the initial dollops of the thick cum blend, Gary covered her sweet cunt with his mouth and sucked out the remaining cum from her pussy.

He retained the last mouthful of their cum and waited as Monique finished cleaning his cock, balls and asshole. She turned to him and realized he had reserved a mouthful of cum blend to share with her. She kissed him, accepted her share happily and swallowed it. Monique rolled off of Gary and snuggled close to him. They realized that they were soaked with sweat from their frenzied fucking and lovemaking. She lifted her head to lick his sweat coated nipples as Gary moaned with pleasure. His cock had gone flaccid and Monique was tired, but fully satisfied as she lay back onto the pillow and shut her eyes to sleep. Gary pulled the covers over them and held her close as the lovers fell into a deep sleep.