Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting Marci ready for the gang bang.
4.1k words
4.36
141.4k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

Gary got up earlier than normal Saturday morning. He hadn’t slept much the night before. He was thinking about all that had transpired in the previous seven days of he and Marci’s new lifestyle. Had it only been a week? He went out to the street to get the paper and noticed that he needed to mow the lawn again. Yes, he thought to himself, it had only been a week. He mowed the lawn last Saturday morning, the morning before the night that he gave his wife to Bill. He would mow it again this morning, the morning before the night that he would give his wife and sister to five or six Black men. He was walking back up the steps to his front door thinking that he would wait few hours. No need to piss-off the neighbors. Gary also noticed a slight pain in his loins. “A constant hard-on, 24 hours a day for seven days will do that to you”, he said to himself.

He was surprised to see Marci up so early when he returned to the kitchen. She couldn’t sleep either. Gary walked over to where she was standing and gave her a little one armed hug. “How you doing?” he asked. She shrugged her shoulders with an “Ok I guess”. She didn’t sound too good. Gary had learned her vibes well and there was something on her mind. These were the kind of vibes that usually ended up with him doing the bleeding. “Fuck”, he said to himself.

Thirty miles away, Bill was up too. He had a lot of work to do to prepare for the party that evening. He wouldn’t have the party at his condo. The walls were far too thin for the kind of noise. The clubhouse was available but that would really be something. “Hell,” he thought. “They would probably sell all the unsold units if word got around town as to the kind of parties that the Homeowners’ were having.” No, Bill had the perfect place. His friend Eric was a horse trainer/breeder and lived way out in the sticks. He was single and loved the idea of having the party in his rec room. Bill and Eric had joked about it for a couple of year’s, never thinking it would really happen. The house was secluded and far enough away from the neighbors that gunshots would be the only way to get their attention. Gangbangs are noisy and Marci and Brenda could make as much noise as they wanted. Eric was a country western cowboy stud. He was a tough guy and not someone you messed with. Most people, who knew him, thought he had gotten tough from working in the outdoors with horses and cattle all of his life. Not the case, Eric had spent 5 years in the “big house” for armed robbery when he was in his 20’s. That was two decades ago and something that Eric never talked about. He wasn’t Bill’s first choice for a “servicer” but he had the location. The other thing Eric had going; he the biggest cock of the bunch and Eric loved using it to train white women. Somehow Bill knew that Marci would love this stud.

The house was a big ranch style design about 30 years old. The stables, hay barn and paddocks were much newer and were located behind the house. Just off the kitchen was a huge recreation room with a 55” projection TV on the far wall. The room had a lot of overstuffed furniture, a wet bar and a floor to ceiling fireplace. Bill and Eric decided that by moving a couple of pieces of furniture, they would have enough space in the center of the room to accommodate two queen size mattresses from the bedrooms.

Like all parties, this one needed a lot of attention. This would be the third gangbang that Bill would participate in and his first to plan. A lot could go wrong. He needed to have a back-up plan should the two “guests of honor” bomb on him. It would be a “poker” party with chips, beer and a few “black on white” gangbang movies. Skin flicks would be playing no matter what kind of party they had. GB parties seldom went as planned. It wasn’t always the “guests of honor” that chickened out. Women would probably not agree with him, but Bill believed that a GB was tougher mentally on the studs than the sluts. “All the Bitches really had to do was be available, and the guys would do all the work.” he thought. Guys spent their entire lives worried that they might sport a hard-on in the showers with their buddies. Now, they not only had to get a “woody” in front of the other guys, they had to keep it hard and be able to cum at the optimum moment. Not too soon and not too long. It was embarrassing to have some whore on her knees with her tongue sticking out, waiting for you to give her a load down the throat and you can’t cum, or your dick goes limp. The other guys in the circle will never let you forget it. “Limp Dick” would be your new nickname. Worse yet, was the fate worse than death that had almost gotten Bill a few years before. He and a few guys were loading up on bean dip and beer. Later in the evening, he was in a four man, one white wife “fuck-a-thon”. Bill had her bent over double and was slamming all nine inches of his cock in her 10 inch white cunt. Her hard ass was pounding the shit out of his lower abdomen where the bean dip was fermenting with the beer and mixing into a gas so toxic that he could have sold to the Pentagon. He just made it outside with only seconds to spare. “Yes, the whores have the easy part, ” he thought.

As usual there was good news and bad news. Thomas had chickened out and wasn’t coming, but the good news was, the other three guys were all bringing a friend. “Let’s see, the three guys, the three friends, himself and Eric. That made eight studs and two whores. Four-to-two”, Bill figured. Bill had not met Brenda and couldn’t count on her. She would probably chicken out like Thomas did. That would give Marci eight big Black cocks. He wouldn’t tell her or Gary how many guys would be there until they arrived. ”No reason to scare them off”, he thought. Then he pictured Marci with the eight guys with Gary watching. “Not to worry”, the told himself. “Marci was a sure fuck.”

Bill must have known something about Marci that Gary didn’t, because everything was turning to shit right in front of Gary’s eyes. He had left her alone most of the morning. He mowed the lawn at 7am. “Fuck the neighbors. If they knew what his problem was, they would forgive him”, he said to himself. Gary had hoped that the evil spirit that had entered his lovely wife had departed. “Wrong again.” Marci was in one of those moods all right. She said, “You don’t love me, if you did, you wouldn’t let any of those black bastards touch me.” “Where had this come from?” Gary asked himself. “Three days ago she was banging some guy she didn’t even know and loving it, now….?” “I’m not going.,” she told him. “Besides, this is a guy thing”, she said. “If you want those guys fucked so bad, then go let them fuck you in the ass. You might like it and you can tell me about it when you get home while I will jack off”, she yelled at Gary. Something was really bothering her. Gary’s mind began racing in reverse trying to discover where he had fucked up. Like most men and all husbands, he came up completely empty. His male brain couldn’t even begin to understand that all she wanted from him was support. Even though she was a fucking whore for black cock, she was still doing it for Gary and he was not giving her attention or recognition that she deserved for sacrificing herself for his animalistic lusts, wants and desires. She wasn’t scared even though she was a little nervous about a gangbang. Gary had been going on for days about how much she was going to enjoy fucking a bunch of black guys. What Gary didn’t pick up on, was that she felt she was doing it for Gary. The pleasure for her would be secondary even though she would enjoy the hell out of it. “Gary should have been on his knees, kissing her ass for sucking and fucking black guys for him,” she thought. She had become a slut for HIM. Marci knew that if Gary were a woman, he would be a slut. He wasn’t a woman, so he turned her into a slut. Gary, on the other hand, thinking like a man, figured that she probably couldn’t wait to get fucked by all of the black guys, because she was a natural born slut. He was just helping her find the real Marci. “Go figure”, Gary said to himself.

The doorbell rang. Marci didn’t acknowledge the bell and Gary went to answer the door. Upon opening the door, a young teenage boy stood there with a long white box with a large red bow. The boy asked, “Is Mrs. Marci Clark available?” The box was the kind that florists use for long stem red roses. Marci hearing her name walked to the door and took the box. Walking back to the kitchen, Marci pulled off the ribbon and removed the lid. Sure enough, she counted 24 beautiful long stem roses. As Marci took them to the sink, wondering where she had placed her vase, she looked at Gary. Gary, dumbfounded shrugged his shoulders. “Not me”, he said. Marci looked further in the box and found a large 8 ½ by 11 inch, sealed envelope with her name handwritten on it. She opened the envelope and removed its contents. It was the photo that she had e-mailed to Bill. Written across the bottom of the photo was the caption, “Your reservations for two are confirmed for this evening Mrs. Clark. Our staff looks forward to being of service to you.” It was the photo of a married white woman with three huge black cocks penetrating her cunt, ass and mouth. This time though, names were written on each of the three black studs. Bill, Richard and Robert.

Marci didn’t know what to think. She looked at the flowers, at Gary and at the photo. Marci walked back to her bedroom with the photo and switched on her computer monitor. She had saved the JPEG on her desktop. As she clicked on the icon, the photo filled the screen. The image on her HP monitor was far superior to that from the ink jet copy. Marci stared at the photo for over five minutes, before turning off the monitor. She walked over to her dresser and pulled open the drawer where she kept her underwear. Marci then pulled out Bill’s black t-shirt and put it to her face and breathed in the smell like she had done countless times over the past week. Marci felt a tingling in her cunt and began to feel her nipples harden. She was becoming aroused, but this time it didn’t have anything to do with pheromones. Marci was a bona fide whore for black cock now and all she had to do was to see a black man or think of one and her body went into action. She pulled at the string at her waist and let her sweat pants to fall to her feet. She, then removed the only other article of clothing she was wearing, the matching top and let it fall to the floor with the pants. Marci pulled the t-shirt over her head and walked back to the kitchen where Gary was removing the roses from the box. Marci walked up behind Gary and put her arms around his large chest. Marci squeezed him as she whispered in his ear. “Gary, would you do me a favor?” she asked. “Sure Marci, anything”, he replied. “Would you please shave my pussy? Bill really likes it that way.”

Gary took her back to the bedroom where he had her sit on the edge of the bed and lie back against the pillows. He filled a pan with hot water and with a new razor and a can of shaving cream he began the preparations of removing the week old hair that had begun to grow around her cunt. Gary took far more time than needed for the simple job. He would shave a little and then he would eat her pussy a little. Gary was a master at eating pussy. He would give her soft little licks with his tongue and then stop when she began to move her hips against his mouth. What added to the excitement, and made her quite crazy was, while Gary would be shaving her, he would tell her what he wanted her to let those Black men do to her. She found it interesting that he was specific about her allowing them to fuck her rather than having her fuck them. She guessed it was a bigger turn on to him if she was submissive. She liked being submissive anyway and it didn’t matter much either way. Just as long as she had Black cocks. His detail was graphic and at first a little disgusting, but the more instructions he gave her, the more she loved it. She made a conscious effort to remember every suggestion. Marci, in keeping with her oath to herself, stopped Gary just short of orgasm. She would wait for something larger than his tongue in her cunt, something hard and black.

Brenda had spent all afternoon doing her nails and preparing for the evening. She had packed her “special” outfit in her overnight bag. Susie Ann didn’t have any plans for the evening and had agreed to watch Lori. Brenda had told her that she was going out of town with Gary and Marci and probably wouldn’t be back until Sunday morning.

Just as the weekend before, Gary dropped off Lori around 2 PM. Brenda returned with Gary to get ready with Marci. Gary hadn’t talked to his sister all week and was a little nervous on the 10-minute drive back to his house. Gary was thinking of what he could say and, “Well sis, are you all excited about the gangbang tonight?” didn’t seem to be the icebreaker he needed. Instead he asked her if she was as nervous as he was. It was the right thing to say because the silence was killing Brenda. Gary didn’t know it, but with Marci’s help, Brenda had made up her mind weeks ago to try some black cock. The gangbang idea had just come up within the past week, and Gary had to be thinking his sister was the ultimate slut. All he knew was, that Marci had told her about the evening with Bill and, that Brenda had agreed to do a gangbang the following weekend. She didn’t have any need to worry. Gary had given up any negative thoughts he would have about his sister fucking black guys when he had given his wife to Bill. What was making Gary nervous was what Brenda would think about him cleaning her up with his tongue. Brenda could read him like a book. “Marci said that you were nervous about the clean-up thing, are you?” Brenda asked. “Yea”, replied Gary. “Don’t worry about it big guy”, she said. “I got thru that days ago. And”, she added, “I’m actually starting to look forward to it a little. What worries me is that one of those really big guys might like doing you better than me,” she teased. The ice was broken and they laughed as they shared how much they both were looking forward to the evening.

No sooner than they had arrived at Gary’s house, Marci and Brenda were leaving again in Marci’s car to pick up few things they needed from the drug store. Gary needed to drop by The Good Guys to purchase a new battery and some blank cassettes for his camcorder. He also wanted to check out their digital cameras.

Marci and Brenda had gotten home before Gary and were back in the bedroom with the door shut. Gary was reading the instructions for his new Cannon Digital Camera and wanted to take a few photos to see how they would look on his computer. He knocked on his own bedroom door and asked permission to enter. “We were talking about girl things”, Brenda said to her brother as he entered the room. “Funny, he had always thought of gangbangs as a guy thing”, he thought to himself. They were both wearing bathrobes and it was apparent that they had already bathed.

“Hey! Check out this new digital camera I got today.” Gary told Marci. “You don’t have to develop the film. Just shoot the pictures, download them into the computer and, just like that, instant porn. Let me take a couple of you guys and give it the acid test”, he asked. Of course they were not ready, and neither wanted their picture taken just yet. Reluctantly, and with a promise from Gary that he would delete the photos, they agreed. Brenda’s hands were shaking as she removed her robe. Gary had seen Marci nude a million times, but the last time he had seen Brenda in the buff was when she was about five years old and he had entered the bathroom when he shouldn’t have. “Fuck me” he said to himself. She was incredible. Her tits were perfect and had huge round brown circles around her nipples. Her nipples were as large as gumdrops and he figured would be just about as sweet. Brenda didn’t shave her pussy like Gary had done for Marci. Brenda had a jet-black patch that had been carefully trimmed short and in the perfect shape of a heart. Brenda had full and very definite hips. She wasn’t as trim as Marci and the fullness of her hips and bust contrasted with her very small waist. Rick had been absolutely right in saying that Brenda was all tits and ass. “So how long are you going to stare at Brenda,” Marci asked. “Sorry, she is so sexy” Gary replied. “Yes, she is”, Marci agreed. Brenda’s cheeks were getting red as her brother and sister-in-law admired her body. Gary had them stand in a few different poses. He closed the blind on the bedroom window to shut off as much light as possible and took a few test photos in dimly lit conditions. “OK”, he said, “That should do it.” Marci walked over to Gary as he sat down at the computer. “Will you do something for us now?” Marci asked him. “Sure, anything” he said. Marci motioned for him to follow as she and Brenda walked to the bathroom, where Marci opened a plastic bag filled of items from the drugstore. Marci removed a couple of boxes about two inches square and about seven inches tall. FLEET ENEMA was written on the boxes. “We need to completely evacuate”, Marci said. “Every one of those guys will want to fuck us in the ass and believe me, that is one clean up job that you will not want.” Marci handed Gary the two boxes. As he was looking at the directions he glanced at Brenda, she was moving to the side of the raised bath tub next to Marci who was already on her hands and knees with her beautiful bare ass pointing at Gary. Brenda winked at Gary and took her position next to Marci. Gary was standing there with two enemas in his hands looking square into their cunts. “Holy Shit”, was what he tried to say but ended up gasping for a breath of air as he realized that he wasn’t breathing. Both of the girls began wiggling their asses at him saying, “give it to me Baby, make it hurt. OH YES, FUCK ME HARDER”, they screamed in laughter. “All right, very funny”, Gary said as he stuck one of the enemas in Marci’s ass and the other into Brenda’s. Per the instructions, Gary emptied the contents of the plastic bottles into their rectums. Gary took his time and couldn’t resist feeling Marci’s cunt with one hand and Brenda’s plump ass with the other. He slowly removed the applicators from their tight ass holes when Marci said, “Gary, quit fucking around and get done with it.” As Gary tossed the empty applicators in the trash he glanced in the plastic bag from the drug store. In it was a couple of boxes of different kinds of condoms. Some were bright colors, and there were some sheepskins as well. Also in the bag were four small plastic bottles of “super slick” lubricant made specially for fucking. In addition, there were four more Fleet enemas. “Stocking up Dear?” Gary asked. “A girl has got to be prepared” she said. “And by the way, you are going to do the shopping for this stuff next time. You should have seen the look on the check-out kid’s face when he realized what we were buying.” Marci said. Brenda added, “I’ll bet he keeps that hard on till morning.” “Now get out of here, we really do have some girl business to attend to.” Marci told Gary. Brenda passed Gary on the way out of the master bath. She was heading for the guest bathroom.

Gary fixed himself a drink while waiting for the girls and was putting the blank cassettes in his camera bag when they made their exit from the bedroom. Gary just about came in his shorts when he saw what they were wearing. Marci and Brenda had gone shopping earlier in the week for something “special” for a gangbang. None of the slut clothing that Gary and Marci had purchased the week prior seemed appropriate for the occasion. As though they would be wearing anything for very long. Marci was wearing a white see through petticoat nightie. The top was low cut and short and came down low so that her shoulders were bare. You could see her fabulous tits right thru the white material. The skirt was full, very short and had a ruffle around the bottom. It was just long enough to cover her pussy in the front but revealed much of her ass in the back. The skirt was also transparent. She was wearing a matching thong. Marci had her hair up like she did when she was cleaning. She was wearing red lipstick and dark eye shadow. “God Damn, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen”, he said to himself.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers
12