Gary?s Hot Tub Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying his chest on her back, Gary reached under Cherie to find her nipples and rub them with his thumbs and forefingers as he fucked her. Cherie cried 'yesssss' in passion as she relished her nipples being rubbed as her pussy was being blatantly fucked. Rubbing one nipple, as he fucked her, Gary reached under her to seek out her clit to slowly tap on its tip with his finger, driving Cherie toward near madness with desire. "Jesus, Gary…don't stop…I…I can…I can't stand it, but…don't stop…don't stop," she stammered rolling her hips into and around his piston like cock. Gary's cock was swelling from the blood entrapped inside it made his desire to cum irresistible as he watched his lover savoring each touch of his hands and thrust of his cock.

"Gary!" she screeched, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed as her body convulsed in still another powerful orgasm. Cherie managed to control her urges to pass into a state of semi consciousness as she reveled in her orgasm. Gary, by contrast, was groaning with an unrelenting urge to cum, trumped by the rawhide cock ring he wore. He was lost in his desire to cum and to relieve himself of the self inflicted burden of the cock ring. Cherie, driven by lust and a burning desire to free her lover from his cock ring prison, rolled Gary onto his back and mounted his throbbing upright cock.

Gary groaned as he felt her pussy close over his cock like a flesh sheath then clasp it as she squeezed her pussy around it. "Oh, God!" he screamed as he felt his cock being pressured from within as his semen filled and swelled his cock. His balls were drawn up against his body, throbbing to release his pent up seed that they were still producing, even as the 'cruel' cock ring blocked the path of release. Cherie bent over him and kissed him while her fingers found the rawhide cords knot and deftly untied it. Gary screamed, as though a cannon shell had hit him at his cockhole.

He felt his cockhead swell even more as his cockhole felt as though it exploded. Volley after volley of his thick, white, frothy cum was propelled deep into Cherie's pussy, splattering the insides of her cunt. The warm thick cum drove Cherie to another hard orgasm as she came together with her lover. Gary was unable to control himself as huge wads of thick white cum thundered from his cock to fill Cherie's sweet pussy. Cherie kissed him as another cum volley found its target within the pussy that sheathed his cock. Finally the last volley rocketed from Gary's cock and the cannonade was over.

Cherie lay spent and exhausted on Gary's chest while he breathed hard and gasped as he tried to say something, but found he could not. They lay one on top the other for several minutes. Only the sounds of their labored breathing and the crackling of the fire could be heard in the house. Gary was taking deep breaths and could feel Cherie's hard nipples pushing against his chest. He slowly drifted back to reality, feeling his crotch drenched with the blend of his cum mingled with Cherie's cunt nectar. "You are absolutely marvelous, Cherie," he said softly to her as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you," he said and pulled her to him to kiss her passionately.

Cherie smiled. As she laid her head on his chest and looked at him with her green/gray eyes, smiling at him. She clenched her pussy to feel Gary's still hard cock within her, drenched from their blended fluids. "I love you too, Gary," she said quietly as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, his cock still buried within her. Gary smiled at his little sleeping beauty, kissed her forehead and watched her sleeping contentedly, well fucked and satisfied. 'I don't deserve you,' Gary thought as he watched her sigh in her sleep and shiver a bit as though chilled. He reached out to the couch and grabbed a stadium blanket to cover his sweetheart. His eyes were getting heavy as he too slowly drifted off to the well-deserved sleep he had earned this wonderful evening.

12