Gas Grass or Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had a decent rhythm setup, hazel eyes turned to the last cock straining for her attention and fastened her lips around the head, suckling upon it. Keeping up her attentions to both was a little harder than she'd expected, but with the guidance of two sets of strong hands, she was able to keep herself in a nice rhythm and thoroughly enjoy getting her wet hole filled. It wasn't long until Charlie had shifted around, moving so that he was kneeling behind her and in control of pounding her, letting her focus upon sucking the sweet cum out of Ted's shaft.

Charlie took her through two orgasms before her snatch became too much for him, milking him of his load. When he slid free, she popped Ted out of her mouth, "Mmm want to finish in my mouth or my pussy?" The answer was fairly obvious and while he quickly ripped open the tin foil packet, she moved around on the backseat to lounge upon her back, head in Charlie's lap.

With Charlie's cock no longer covered in latex, she reached up and popped the cum coated shaft into her mouth, gently suckling upon it to clean him off. When Ted finally was ready, her legs wrapped around his waist, thighs spreading as much as the seat allowed, and gave him access to her needy pussy. Charlie's hands massaged her breasts while she suckled his cock and Ted pounded her, his hands upon her waist to pull her against him each time that he thrust in.

She let the cock slip from her mouth when she heard Ray declare, "Hey that's not fair! You only blew me but let both of them fuck you!"

A giggle slipped from her lips, mixed in with moans as Ted continued to pound her, "Well you didn't ask! All you seemed to want was a..uhhh...blowjob. Of course, maybe we could work something else out if you wanted to fuck me." Glancing at the other two, "What do you think?" She grinned when they both nodded enthusiastically and looked over at Ray. "Your move."

"Well uh, if you still need a place to stay we uh...you could probably stay in our room. How's that sound?"

She licked the head of Charlie's semi-hard cock and groaned, "mmm for what? Making you boys my personal sex toys?" A giggle slipped out, "Shall I presume that it's true then that once you go black you never go back? I think I'll leave this to Ted, if he cums in the next thirty seconds then I'll do it. If not, then it's been a fun ride."

The cheers of his friends almost made her burst out laughing, looking at his cheeks flare red at the suddenly noticeable audience. Fortunately for him, she'd been able to feel that he was on the edge of cumming before she made her statement and so she bore down with her muscles, milking him as best as she could till he finally exploded within her.

It was at that point she'd realized the road had gotten rather bumpy and looking out the window she could see not highway but forest around them. Charlie was laughing and shaking his head, "Can't wait to get leftovers can ya bud," he jeered.

He pulled over into a field and she just shook her head with a smile, taking her towel along with her when she got out. Over to a soft spot in the fresh, new grass she spread the towel and sat upon it, waiting for Ray to join her. A grin spread across her face as she watched him shuck his jeans, displaying his cock throbbing hard for her already. When he got close, she looked up, "And so where would you like to put that thing? My pussy or perhaps the place you initially asked for...my ass?"

Taking the look of surprise as to where he'd desire, she pulled out the bottle of lotion she'd brought with the towel and began to coat his cock in a thick layer. Once she was satisfied with how slick he was, she rolled onto her knees, bent over and offered her rear up to him. Slowly she felt him begin to push the lubed head into her ass, it stretching her open. When the head was fully in she felt the shaft go quicker, soon burying him within her rear.

She felt his hands come to her waist while he began to slide in and out of her tightest of holes. Devon laid her head upon her hands, letting him have his way with her ass, content to just enjoy the feeling. Her ass squeezed down each time that he thrust in, and let him withdrawal easily, working on milking that thick shaft while she filled the air with moans of pleasure and orgasm. The couple of times her eyes opened, she was greeted with the pleasing sight of the other two slowly stroking themselves to the scene before her. As she felt her ass be flooded with the load of cum and watched Charlie coat his cock with a liberal amount of lotion, Devon just knew this was going to be one hell of a Spring Break indeed.

12