Gathering Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Fuck me hard now Jack. Hard...deep...and fast!"

I pulled out nearly all the way, looking down at myself, waiting until I saw the head of my cock just appearing before thrusting deeply, with force back inside her again...all the way. She groaned, pressing back...urging me to continue.

"Harder!"

I slammed into her. Slipped out...slammed in, out...in out. Suddenly like a runaway freight train I began skewering her ass, pummeling it with my prick. My hands now gripping her ass, fingers digging into her flesh as I held on, thrusting...slamming, thrusting into her over and over again with a stamina I didn't know that I had.

Cynthia had dropped her hand down between her legs, openly frigging her clit now, fingers a blur as she fucked herself, her head once again bent down beneath the water as it pounded against her there, with me still pounding her from behind. I could feel the tension in my balls, felt the tingling promise of rapture already beginning to alert me to my own powerful release.

So unexpectedly then, she screamed out...her plea of release echoing off the walls inside the shower as she began to climax. Hearing her, now feeling her as the muscles in her ass clamped down on me in a vise-like grip, she literally milked the juice from my balls as I slammed into her one more time, holding still, feeling the throb of my cock so deeply inside her. And with each throb, I felt release. Felt he ejaculate of my cream spurt, pouring inside, filling her as she thrashed wildly beneath me, her ass now bouncing back against me, forcing my cock to drive even deeper inside her than it already was.

"That's it baby! Fuck my ass! Shoot your nasty spunk inside my ass, fill it baby...fill it...fill my hot nasty ass with your fucking cream!" She screamed, her orgasm so intense, so wild that I feared for a moment she would hurt herself...and me.

**

We had dried off, dressed and soon after returned back into the main living room. Joy was sitting there on the couch, several bags sitting upon the tabletop. But it wasn't that so much as the sight of her sitting there doing what she was that caught me by surprise. She'd picked up a number of things that Cynthia thought it wise we should have. Some of which had been batteries of course for the flashlights. But...she had bought several, and in different types. Which only now dawned on me as to why she had. I counted at least six, if not seven different vibrators. She had them spread out all over the coffee table, the backs off each as she sorted out the differing sized batteries she'd need in replacing them. She looked up as we entered, not at all surprised, nor even embarrassed as she sorted through everything, replacing each and every one of them.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to be bored if and when the lights go off," she told us. "At least you two can fuck one another's brains out, which it already sounds like you did," she said glaring at us. "Unless of course..." she grinned evilly looking directly at me.

Once again the wind rattled the windows outside.

"Maybe we'd best get to work on the shutters at least," Cynthia said ignoring the obscene display scattered about on the table. "The winds starting to pick up now."

I nodded my head in agreement, following her back outside again.

It was starting to rain. And rain hard. And I was reminded yet again of another saying..."Sometimes when it rains...it pours."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12