Gauntlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles laughed. "Dear boy, we have the whole morning before us. Let's not rush things now."

Charles turned to his friends behind him. "Is it alright with you guys if I go first?"

There was a general nodding of approval from around the room.

Charles moved in closer. "Then I shall begin."

The man circled my body a few times and then unleashed a blow with the taws right across one of my butt cheeks. There was a resounding crack from the twin thongs at the end of that nasty little strap. I let out an almighty cry as the initial sting was suddenly replaced by a burn. I did not have time to recover my breath as a second blow criss-crossed the first one. The burn grew even more intense.

Charles was really enjoying himself. "The beauty of strapping is that the pain never let's up. In fact it just intensifies until the victim goes into a delirium of agony."

I didn't like the initial pain as the taws came into contact with my skin but the afterglow was quite erotic. Not unlike that of the stinging nettles. However, I don't think dock leaves would get me out of this one!

Charles was picking his spots with great expertise. Having lit up by butt cheeks he moved on to the insides of my thighs. These were really tender spots and brought tears to my eyes. I had lost count of all the strokes he gave me as he handed the taws over to the next man. He carried on with all the zeal that Charles had. This time my chest and stomach received all the attention. My skin by now was burning and each new blow seemed a hundred times worse than the previous one. I was really squirming now; all sense of eroticism had long since gone. The pain was so intense I thought I would go mad if the punishment did not stop soon.

Marc then intervened. "OK guys I think he is just about done. Anymore and I think his skin will start to break and we promised that would not happen."

With that I was freed from the straps and taken over to the table. They lifted my pain racked and exhausted body onto it. Marc produced a large jar that contained some kind of lotion.

He smiled down at me. "I think this bit you will like. This is a very expensive lotion that we use on all our boys who join us in this endeavour." He unscrewed the jar.

Marc stroked my sweating forehead. "Roll onto your stomach Brian. I will start with your back."

I did as he asked and suddenly experienced the most wonderful of feelings as he started to massage the bluish creamy lotion into my extremely red buttocks. The lotion had an immediate cooling effect on my skin. I could almost hear my skin sigh as he continued with the application. Naturally Marc could not resist rubbing the stuff into every little nook and cranny of my lower regions. After a while the lotion started to give my skin a wonderful tingling sensation. This had to be one of the most erotic feelings I have ever had. This far surpassed anything the dock leaves had to offer. And when Marc rolled me over onto my back and put the stuff all around my cock and balls I nearly died and went to heaven. Within seconds my disobedient member was fully standing to attention. Marc was now relishing his task.

He smiled. "Oh you are loving this part of the proceedings I see!" He then started to pay quite a lot of attention to my quivering phallus.

The other men in the room moved in for a closer look at what Marc was doing.

I heard one man say. "Milk him Marc; milk him for all he is worth."

And Marc did just that. He knew exactly what he was doing and brought me to a fantastic crescendo of pulsing orgasm. My cum shot high in the air and splattered all that were standing too close. My whole body was buzzing from the feelings that incredible lotion gave me. I don't know what it was called but I knew I had to have some for my own personal use at some later stage.

Marc's face was only inches from mine. "I can tell by looking at you that you want to take some of this lotion with you, am I right?"

"Oh god, yes please." I sighed

"Then you will have to earn it in your final hours with us." He gave my face a gentle pat with his hand.

I smiled at him. "Anything Marc, anything."

"Then you will give yourself fully to all of us in this room between now and noon today." He looked at me to gauge my reaction.

"Yes!" I sighed. "Please use me as you will."

For the next few hours I was sodomised over and over again. The guys kept coming back for more. When they tired of buggering me they made me get down on my knees to give them blowjobs. By the time noon had arrived I was totally and utterly shagged out. But best of all my skin, arse, balls and cock all tingled from that wonderful lotion. It was a fitting end to a weekend I will never forget for as long as I live.

Marc led me back to the mansion where I was reintroduced to my clothes. It had been over 24 hours since I wore them. I lost those pathetic fleece shorts within a very short space of time at the start of all this.

Once dressed Marc gave me the rest of the money he had promised me. I was now richer by two grand.

Marc smiled. "Feels good to have money huh?"

"Sure does." I replied.

"And do you think you will be coming back for some more?"

I looked at him and reflected on the events of the last thirty hours.

"Well I must say it has been one hell of an experience for me. But if you want me back then my answer is yes."

Marc beamed. "Want you back! My dear boy you are welcome to run our gauntlet anytime you like."

With the biggest of grins I told him to call me whenever the next session was planned/

"Already done dear boy, next weekend, is that alright with you?"

I must say I wasn't expecting it to be that soon but I said yes. With that he handed me a small box.

"What is this?" I asked.

Marc smiled. "Open it when you get home and think of the coming weekend."

On returning to my digs I was elated to see that the box contained a jar of that magical lotion. As soon as I opened it the smell brought the memories of this incredible weekend flooding back to me. I could feel my cock rising just at the thought of it.

End