Gavin and Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on with it you loser, course I wank, everyone does, otherwise we'd explode. Come on tell me what you were doing, although I think I can guess, who were you thinking about, Kylie? Mila? wait, someone more famous?"

"You?"

"WHAT?"

"I was thinking about you, I always do, so now you can hate me and know what a Perv I am."

"But.. Gav.. What the fuck... I mean why, why me? Jesus, besides being your sister, I'm not babe material, you poor sod, I can't believe this."

Sally shook her head, then put both hands to her face.

"Sorry sis, it's just, well actually I can't explain it, but you really turn me on."

"Oh Gavin you dork, you really need to get out more, you need to meet real women."

Sally giggled and then guffawed, finally she looked at Gavin and snorted, laughing heartily.

"What you're not mad or disgusted or repulsed by this?"

"No, I'm shocked, stunned, all that, but also a little bit; I don't know, flattered, pleased, umm I don't know what to say."

"Sorry, I..."

Gavin trailed off and they were silent the rest of the way home. Sally got out at the local shops and retrieved the meal. Sitting back in the car she looked at Gavin, his sparkle gone. Shaking her head she buckled up and they drove the final leg home.

Gavin parked behind his own car and they unlocked and went in. Gavin picked up the post and they went directly to the kitchen. They laid out plates and glasses and dug into the carrier, taking the containers out and placing them on mats laid out for the purpose. They piled the food onto their plates and ate silently, Gavin pouring the beer equally between the two glasses. Finally full they sat back and looked at each other, although Gavin's face was definitely a big long.

"Oh for fucks sake, Gavin your face looks like a smacked arse. Look, I'm shocked okay, I'm not disgusted, I'm definitely not repulsed and to be honest, I'm a little bit aroused, so lose the fucking frown you wombat and smile."

Gavin's lips quivered and he trembled,

"I don't want to lose you Sal, I love you so much," his shoulders heaving Gavin's face crumpled and tears ran down his cheeks."

"God, Gavin, oh honey!"

Sally rose and walked to her brother. Kneeling she hugged him and held him tight, tears flecking her eyes too.

"It's alright silly, don't worry, I'm here, I love you, baby boy."

Gavin, howled and slipped his arms round her, nuzzling into her shoulder and holding her tight. His sobbing continued for what felt like hours to her, but eventually he calmed down, kissing her cheek, then her lips before he sat back. He rubbed the tears away with the back of his hand, Sally stood and found a paper tissue, she handed it to him, and he wiped the remaining tears away.

"So let's talk about this, OK? Gavin, what you do is natural, we all fantasize about the unapproachable, the impossible, the perfect love, but it's not wrong. I understand, I do really. I can't get my head round the fact that you think I might be the perfect woman, but it's your fantasy not mine."

"Yesterday, I was just getting started, when you came in, I was so startled, I lost all my.. impetus," he grinned, "Then you were there and you looked so sad and it was all my fault, I just had to make it better, so sorry."

"Please stop saying sorry, there's nothing to say sorry about, well except not fixing my car on time."

He grinned and reached for her, they cuddled together.

"Look let's clear this up and then go into the lounge and talk some more."

He nodded and they cleared away the empty containers and bags. They put the plates in the dishwasher and started the eco-cycle. Making tea they went to the lounge.

"OK bruv, when did this all start for you, you know the fantasy of me," she giggled, but patted his knee in sympathy, "Sorry, but I can't think of myself as a fantasy for men."

"You are for me, I just love everything about you, I just want to make love to you and feel your body underneath me."

"Hmm what if I want to be on top?"

"Ohh don't, that's too much just now."

"Gav, can I ask you a question? what was that rustling noise yesterday in your room."

"Oh shit you heard that?"

"Uh Huh!"

"You're bra, the silky lacy one."

"You didn't, in my dirty bra?"

"I was going to but, you got back before I..."

"Oh My God, you naughty, dirty boy, have you done this before?"

"Frequently, well every time you change your bra, that's why I agreed to do the washing."

"You perver, wow, now that's making me damp. Oh God, that is so dirty, Oh Gavin."

Sally flushed red and held his arm, he could see her thighs pressing together. her grip tightened.

"Are you...?" he gasped,

She nodded and bit her lip, her face now crimson, her hand gripping his arm very tightly. She gave a little shudder, clasping her thighs tightly together, a little mew of pleasure escaping. Her nipples stood out against the fabric of her blouse. Her eyes rolled up in her head, and she drooped forward.

"Ohhh, that was good, thank you Gav." She released her grip and patted his arm. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Wow, that's really err, amazing, I never knew you could, you know.."

"You have a lot to learn, and I'm looking forward to teaching you."

They snuggled together and lay back on the sofa, closing their eyes they drifted off.

"Hey sleepy girl, it's half eleven, bedtime."

"Mmm, comfy, leave me alone, no don't; stay here, this is niiice."

"Come on big sis, time for bed."

"Spoilsport."

"Want to share with me again."

Ohhh, yes please, take me to bed then."

Gavin bent and lifted her into his arms, kissing her nose. Then with his easy stride he made for the bedroom. Once in the room, he tossed her onto the bed, watching her bounce on the springy mattress,

"Wheeee, I love that, undress me bruv, get me ready for bed."

Gavin, bent to his task and quickly had Sally naked, but cold now, she hopped into his bed. Stripping quickly he slipped under the covers and they cuddled together.

"Hmm, we're naked again, I like this, night bruv. I love you so much."

"Me too sis, sleep well, see you in the morning."

"yeah, goodni..." Sally drifted away and Gavin smiled and laid his hand on her hip. Closing his eyes he too drifted away.

The sun coming in off the window woke them almost together. They stretched and yawned, moving their legs and untangling themselves.

"Whatsa time?" Sally asked peering round for her phone.

"About half seven, I think."

"What day is it?"

"Pretty sure it's Saturday, yeah must be, because this is my long weekend."

Sally's hand snaked down to his penis and gently squeezed it, before running along it from base to tip.

"Mmm that feels like a long weak end, " she grinned at him.

"Hey be careful, I might just go "pop, bang, 'splode"" he said as his hand dropped gently to her breast.

He cradled her in his palm feeling her nipple harden, she sighed and leaned back slightly, allowing him more room to move. Meanwhile her hand was wrapped around his hardening cock. He adjusted himself too, allowing her to run her hand up and down his stiff cock.

"Well little bruv, what do you want to do this morning?"

"I would love to... Oh! No!," he wailed and then jerked against her hand, his cum splashing onto her hips and sliding down into her pussy hair.

"Oh Gav!," she said and ground her thighs together as her nipple bored into his palm. Seconds later her grunts and yips and clenching and shuddering signalled her own orgasm.

They lay back and he continued to caress her breast, as she held and played with his softening prick.

"This is nice,"

"Hmm, yes it is, can we do this all day, do you think?"

"Would be nice, but we do have to eat and drink, which means shopping, so much as I want to, we gotta get up and at em!"

"I could eat your pussy and drink your girl cum."

"I was hoping for that anyway, I'd like to kiss and suck your dick too."

"But..."

"Yeah, but..."

"Right,"

"Yeah,"

"I like you playing with my dick, it's very.. it feels so..."

"Naughty?"

"Yeah,"

"I like you holding my breasts, and playing with them."

"Good, I like playing with them too, they're perfect, better than I ever imagined."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really, Really??"

"Oh yeah, way better."

"Cool,"

"Hmmm, I think I'm getting hard again, you have a magic hand."

"Ha, Ha, and a magic mouth, watch while I make it so hard it bursts and goes down."

Sally fishtailed under the duvet, then Gavin felt a warm sensation engulf his penis. His mouth opened but no sounds came out. Sally was busy, sucking, stroking and tonguing his dick. She found his sac and gently massaged his balls, sucking his cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue round its head. He gasped and his hips convulsed, but Sally somehow managed to contain him. sucking, squeezing and stroking him towards another orgasm.

Finally his voice deep and gasping warned her of his impending orgasm. His balls tightened, his cock stiffened slightly and suddenly he was ejaculating right into her mouth, five six, seven thick strands of cum pulsed out of the slit in his mushroom head. Sally sucked it all in and held on for more, a few weaker blobs came out, but he had emptied himself completely.

After licking him clean, Sally emerged from under the duvet, red faced and smiling.

"Hey bruv, that was an excellent job, you came so hard, and it tastes nice too."

"I would like to return the favour, you ready to get yourself pleasured?"

"Oh Yeah, and if you do as well as you wash me, I'll be as happy as a pig in sh..clover.

They laughed and kissed, mouth to mouth. Gavin tasting his own cum and Sally felt the rasp of his tongue as they french kissed. Soon he was kissing her neck, her ear, her collarbone, her chest, breasts, nipples, navel. When his tongue rode south, she put her hands on his head and gently ruffled his hair. Seconds later she screamed as his tongue found her slit, through the tangle of hair.

Then he was all over her pussy, his tongue and fingers exploring her secret places, slow, fast, hard, soft, all his tongue, just the tip, one, two three fingers. A hand strayed back up to her breast, folding round it and gently squeezing it. Then he caressed it and stroked her nipple. All the time his tongue played fast and loose with her sex. She shuddered, screamed, stretched, opened her legs wider, clenched his head between her thighs. Finally she humped his head, pushing her clit against his welcoming tongue, as his fingers danced a jig in her vagina.

Sally lay back and found his hand, she brought it to her face and kissed the back of it.

"Thank you, that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, that, my little bruv, was awesome, I'm still getting little reminders now. My pussy is pulsing and it feels so good. How many girls have you been out with, can I have their names and addresses I want to write and thank them for teaching you so well."

"Ha, Ha, sis, you're the only women I've been with and I'm over the moon I pleased you, I love you Sally."

"You aren't shitting me are you? I'm really your first?"

He nodded and smiled,

"First time ever, scouts honour."

"You never went to scouts you liar," she said playfully, ruffling his hair.

"True, but I mean it, this is as far as I've ever been with a woman."

"No way, that was a damn good seeing to I got, you are a meister bruv, a true pussymeister."

"well thanks again, fancy a cuddle and a rest?"

"Good idea, come here you little darling, yes that's nice."

Soon they were both asleep wrapped together, content.

They woke in the afternoon and caressed each other for a while, finally they went to the bathroom to clean up. They showered together and cleaned and explored each others bodies, finally bringing each other off, laughing and starting again. As the water grew colder they came out and dried each other, then went back to the bedroom.

"Gavin, I want you to make love to me," Sally said, seriously. "Do you want to make love to me?"

"God Sal that would be unbelievable, yes I would love to make love to you."

They turned to each other, kissed and stroked each others bodies. Lying on the bed they stroked and kissed, until Sally lay back and reached out for Gavin.

"Love me Gavin, make me yours, love me now."

Gavin moved over her, his cock hanging down and slowly moving up her thigh, as he kissed her body. As he reached her mouth she reached for his cock and opened her legs wider, he moved forward and she fed the tip into her vagina feeling it stretch as he went in.

"Slowly Gav, please, just, take it slowly."

With her help and words, he gradually fed her vagina with his stiff cock. Finally he was buried deep inside her and they kissed and caressed, time slowing as they began to move in the age old rhythm. Soon they were moving faster, Gavin allowing his cock to slid almost completely back out of the beautiful wet and caressing tunnel of his sisters sex. The head of his cock, rolled over the ridges of her muscled tunnel, driving her onwards. He upped the tempo and she responded, soon they were pistoning together, her juices creating an almost frictionless lubricant. It seemed they were coupled for hours, but suddenly the tempo became short and fierce.

Sally's legs gripped his back and her pelvis thrust hard against his.

"Now, Now, Now, bruv, shoot your cum in me now, Do it, Do it, Doooo IIIITTTTT!"

She thrust against him, the walls of her vagina pulsing against him. He pushed so hard she slid up the bed,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He felt his cum shoot out like bolts of lightning, she was screaming his name and her body was wracked with convulsions and twitches, Her vagina gripped his pole as she pulsed endlessly against it.

Finally they calmed down, drenched in sweat and panting uncontrollably, their bodies relaxing. They lay, he on top, barely able to touch each other, until he rolled off her and his cock, slurped out of her opening, cum spilling out behind it, seeping down the crack and past her puckered anus, to drip onto the sheets.

"I can't believe we just did that, that was beautiful," he panted.

Sally began to sob, her shoulders shaking, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Gavin, twisted to lift her into his arms, holding her tightly to his chest.

"Oh Sal, what's wrong what have I done," he sounded heartbroken.

"Gav, that was so beautiful, I have never, ever been made love to like that, you are such a genorous lover. I had the most fantastic orgasms, like I've never had before. Thank you."

"Thank me, no thank you, that was utterly perfect, I love you so much sis."

"Enough to want to stay forever?"

"Longer, forever won't be enough."

"Silly, I do love you though, I never knew it, but I think I've always loved you, but until now it has never been physical, rather more sisterly. Trust me that's changed overnight."

"I know I've always loved you and for me it's been physical for a good few years."

"That's nice, can we sleep now, I feel absolutely done in. Nicely done in though, thanks."

Sally raised her head and kissed his lips, then lowered her head again.

Gavin laid her head on the pillow and pulled the cover over them, soon they were gently sleeping, entwined, happy. The shopping could wait.

Sunday morning found them cleaning the bungalow, the sheets from both beds, towels, clothes were fed into the washing machine then onto the line outside or the dryer in the garage. They vacuumed, dusted and tidied, until about two pm, they stopped for a late lunch. Fed they redoubled their efforts, went shopping, until by five thirty everything was clean, tidy and tucked away.

They lay in the bath together, Gavin against the sloping rear and Sally leaning back on him. He ran his hands up and down her arms as they talked and lazed in the warm water. He casually moved his arms to allow his hands to cup her small but perfect breasts, she sighed and laid her head against his shoulder. The doorbell rang and they ignored it. It rang again and they still ignored it. Then a hand pounded on the back door, they ignored it. The house was silent, Gavin kissed Sally's shoulder and she sighed. Neither heard the back door open. The next thing they knew was that the bathroom door swung open and their younger sister's head peeked in.

"Oh shit!"

"Monica!"

"Gavin! Sally!"

12