Gay or Married?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done this with a woman, but you've done this with a man. Could you lead, and I'll follow?" Matt said as their lips finally separated.

"You're doing well so far. How about another kiss, just like the last one?"

As their mouths again began to devour each other, Katie realised that Matt would never have removed a bra before, so she reached behind herself and unfastened it. She was proud of her breasts -- large, natural and alluringly up-tilted -- but unsure of how Matt would react, she guided his hands to them. His touch was gentle, soft, tantalising. Steve always wanted to squeeze them, suck the nipples hard, which could be good in the right context but lacked the subtlety and sheer eroticism of Matt's touch. She reflected, as he broke the kiss again to bend and lick her nipples in a way that made her tingle, that he was doing well for a gay boy.

Neither did he fixate on her breasts. "I love your tits, babe" seemed to be Steve's war-cry, and he spent hours licking, sucking and squeezing them, though in comparison with Matt's lighter touch, this now seemed like 'mauling.' But Matt seemed happy to move around, licking and tantalising her neck, the inside of her arm, the crook of her elbow.

"Oooh! Does -- does Josh like that?" she asked as Matt touched, stroked and licked several areas of her sensitive skin at the same time.

"Do you?" he asked.

"Oh yes! Can't you tell?"

"I'm not sure. This is the first time I've done this with a girl. Should I -- should I take your panties off?"

"Yes -- yes -- please" she was able to gasp, as she felt his fingers move lightly up her thigh. She was glad she'd worn her best matching lace bra and thong panties this evening, unsure why she'd done so; perhaps a little act of defiance, to show herself that she didn't need her husband's presence or permission to feel sexy.

And then she found that she felt very sexy indeed as this tall, handsome young man peeled the thong down her smooth thighs. After her breasts, her legs were her next most admired feature, and her inner thighs were very sensitive to the touch. As Matt slid her panties down, he ran his thumbs over the soft skin, making her tingle. The fact that a man -- and not her husband -- was removing her panties made her tingle even more.

"Can I -- can I undress you now?" she asked, unwilling to stop the series of caresses that Matt was giving her, but desperate to see more of his firm, lithe body.

"Sure," he replied, and unbuttoned the waistband of his chinos. Her hand found the zip, and it felt unbelievably naughty to be unzipping a guy's trousers like that. Underneath, he was wearing silk -- yes, real silk -- briefs. They were tight, and she could feel the hard outline under the smooth fabric as she carefully peeled the chinos down. Following the garment down his long, tightly-muscled legs, she sank to her knees and helped him step out of the trousers. At that point, the bulging silk briefs were right in front of her face. She had only to...

His cock wasn't as big as Steve's, but that wasn't a problem. She reflected that Steve seemed to be obsessed with how big he was, often getting her to feign fear or beg for his 'huge cock.' Sometimes the fear was real and, in reality, it didn't do much for her. On a good day, she felt filled but strangely unfulfilled as he would thrust inside her. On a bad day, it hurt, especially if he was impatient and she wasn't wet enough. And if Steve wanted a blow-job, she knew she'd be in for ten minutes of jaw-aching discomfort.

Matt's cock seemed to spring out of his pants, stand erect, and then slide effortlessly between her lips without any conscious action on her part. And somehow she found she had around half of his length in her mouth, and it was -- it was good. She noticed with some surprise that his body was smooth. He seemed to have waxed his belly and scrotum, and she was again aware of his cologne. She could taste the slightly salty flavour of pre-cum, but there were none of the 'male smells' that Steve often exhibited. She'd told herself in the past that she liked the manliness of guys like Steve, but now -- now this was a different type of man, and it seemed better, more erotic, more subtle.

She discovered with Matt that she could take him quite deep in her mouth. His lack of girth -- at least compared to her husband -- was a real bonus. Matt seemed to be enjoying her oral attentions, and she found it easier to perform some more-imaginative moves than she would normally be capable of. When she felt him touch her throat, there was a slight gag reaction, but it was less than when Steve tried to shove his cock into her mouth, and actually -- actually, she found she was rather enjoying it.

"So how's that? As good as a man doing it?" she said, after a full minute of deep sucking that she hadn't thought she would be capable of. Emma had told her, after a bottle and a half of wine and a couple of vodkas one night, that she liked to deep-throat Rob. She said she'd found that her mouth was quite large, he was 'just the right size' -- probably rather smaller than Steve -- and that she'd read about how to do deep throat in Cosmo or somewhere and had persevered. Katie had felt jealous that her friend could do something like that -- though she never really understood why. It wasn't that she really wanted Steve's cock halfway down her gullet, and she'd contented herself by telling Emma that Steve was too big for that; almost too big for her pussy, she'd implied. Whether Emma was jealous in her turn of Katie's well-hung husband, she wasn't sure, but she wondered whether Josh was tickling Emma's tonsils right now. Katie looked up expectantly at Matt.

"That's -- that's really good. Not many guys have taken me that deep, Katie. Do you want to continue, or should we try something else? If we go on, you may get an early protein breakfast."

"I may save that for a little later. Would you like to try licking pussy? You said you'd never done that, and I'd really like to see how well I can teach you."

For the next ten minutes, Katie lay on her back, legs spread wide, in heaven. For someone who'd never tasted woman-flesh before, Matt proved to be something of a gourmet. His tongue went round and round both her holes. He was expert at rimming, as she'd guessed he might be. Steve never went there, and it tickled a little at first, but it felt so deliciously wicked that she soon found herself hoping he'd push his tongue in deeper. He didn't, but instead slipped it quite deep into her pussy, appreciating the wetness that had developed inside her -- indeed, was pouring out of her. Then his finger went up her bum, and she squealed, protested weakly, and then felt the rather thrilling and very dirty sensations of being finger-fucked up the arse while her clit and pussy lips were systematically devoured. Then another finger went into her vagina, his lips encircled her clitoris and his tongue buzz-sawed the tip with an action better than any vibrator. She squealed loudly as she came, and kept squealing -- and coming -- for a very long time, the longest orgasm she could remember.

"Oh my GOD!" she gasped when she was finally able to catch her breath, "you're such a liar Matthew! You know bloody well how to eat pussy. You could fucking-well TEACH it. Christ, that was -- amazing!"

"Honestly, Katie," he said, shimmying up the bed, his face slick with her juices, "I just adapted what I'd do with a bloke. I stuck a finger up any available hole and gave your clit a blow-job. Was that good for you?"

"I think you know the answer to that," she replied, breathlessly. Then he kissed her again, another of those hot, delicious kisses, this time flavoured with her own juices, that started those juices flowing again.

She looked at his face, an excited but, she thought, slightly mocking expression there. "Look, Mr Smug. So you're a natural pussy-eater. OK, I'll give you that. My blowjob on you -- on a scale of one to ten?"

"Eight and a half -- no, nine," he said.

"What rates a ten?"

"Down the throat, cum in the mouth, maybe even lick the balls. Before you ask, Josh can't do that, though he's tried. An Italian boy in Naples -- wow, he was amazing."

"OK then. I can't guarantee I can get to a ten, but I might try for a nine and a half later. By the way, the pussy-licking was an eleven. You're a fucking genius, Matt. And talking of fucking, there's a woman-hole down there that needs it. Would you be interested?"

"It's intriguing, and I'd like to try it. My only reservation is whether it'll be as tight as Josh's peachy arse."

"I can't vouch for that, but you can do it from behind if that feels more 'normal' to you. Of if you don't mind the feeling of tits on your chest and legs wrapped around you, we might try it in missionary. What's your preference?"

Katie no longer cared about her infidelity to Steve. She had thought earlier, as she walked into the bedroom, that maybe if she just gave Matt a good blowjob, that wouldn't really be adultery -- not fully. Now, after the best pussy-licking she'd had in years -- possibly ever -- she didn't give a fuck. Or rather, she wanted to give a fuck to Matt, wanted him to give her a good and satisfying fucking. She was curious -- no, fascinated -- to know what a gay-boy's cock would feel like inside her; whether he could do the business.

He reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out some condoms, quickly tore one open and rolled it onto his long and relatively slender cock. In a cloud of erotic euphoria, Katie decided to just lie back and spread her legs. "Try it like this first," she said, dreamily. "If it doesn't work for you, I'll turn over."

Whether it was working for Matt or not, the sight of this very handsome young man with his fit, dancer's body lowering himself between her spread thighs, lining up his rubber-clad cock and slowly sliding it into her open and very wet pussy worked very well for her. What's more, the sensation of that cock, gradually sinking into and opening her wet hole, and the feel of Matt's strong chest muscles pressing on her full breasts, rubbing her sensitive nipples, helped considerably. It didn't matter that he didn't have Steve's girth. Or rather, it did matter, but in a good way. His smaller size meant that he was able to change the angle, rub the head against the inner surfaces, explore the wetness and elasticity of her hot tunnel, slide and spiral around -- literally screw her. It felt so different, so much more exciting than sex with her husband. Instead of the usual script -- 'oh baby, you're so fucking big. I don't know if I can take it all. Oh fuck, Steve, it's -- it's enormous. Oh my God it's stretching my cunt so much' (the obscenities were obligatory) -- this -- this was so different. She kept gasping 'oh yes. Oh yes -- right -- right there! Oooh!'

"Good? For you?"

"Ye-oooh yessss!" she gasped as he again stimulated places she didn't know she had. When he shimmied his hips upward, she not only got a very tasty view of his firm six-pack and slim hips, but she gasped as he somehow managed to rub his cock across her exposed and highly sensitised clitoris. Why couldn't Steve fuck her like this?

"How -- how -- oh! OH!" she gasped. "How is it -- AH! AH! -- for -- for you-oooh?"

"Good. But I don't -- don't think -- I'll get there -- like this," he replied, still continuing with his fabulous cock action. "Could we -- turn over?"

Even though she was disappointed that he wasn't enjoying it as much as she was, she really didn't want this to stop. "Oh -- Oh -- OK. Pull -- pull out and I'll -- I'll roll over."

When he slipped out and the delicious sensations stopped, she was worried that she wouldn't get them back. He pulled a pillow across the bed and slid it under her. She usually disliked doggy-style as, more often than not, it gave Steve extra room to move, which meant he'd bang away as hard as he could and she'd often be sore afterwards. It was a pleasant surprise when Matt slipped inside her again, and used his cock to continue his exploration of the inner surfaces of her vagina. She thought that all she needed now was for him to get a finger on her clit and she'd be fizzing nicely, but he seemed to have other ideas. At first he held her hips as he swirled and shimmied inside her, but soon he let go with his hands, though still twisting his hips deliciously. Then she let out a yelp as something cold and slippery touched her anus. She realised that he was circling her bum-hole with a well-lubed thumb. It tickled a little at first, and then starting to feel good, as he stroked across and around the tight puckered hole, rather as he had done with his tongue earlier. Then he pushed insistently, and the naughty digit slipped slowly inside.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Weird. Naughty. Nice." she answered, feeling the strange sensations and beginning to enjoy them. He seemed to know what he was doing, as the sensations in her bum added to those in her pussy, and it began to feel even better. Even so, she felt a strong urge to rub her own clit if Matt wasn't going to do it for her.

"Have you ever -- ever taken it -- up the arse?" he panted, obviously now being taxed by his exertions.

"No. Don't."

"Why not? It's -- it's good."

"No. No -- it hurts."

"Only if the guy -- doesn't know what he's doing," Matt replied. "Will you let me try something?"

"You're not gonna stick your cock up my bum! No! Why can't you just come in my pussy?"

"Won't -- won't come like this. Let me try this. Not my cock. Just -- just trust me."

With that, he pulled out and Katie growled with frustration. It had been feeling so good, why did he have to spoil it?

Then his thumb pulled out of her bum, and a few moments later something cold, slippery and plastic replaced it. He seemed determined to continue with the anal play, even though all she wanted was for him to fuck her senseless until she came -- which she knew she would. She gritted her teeth and let him continue -- though what he was getting out of it she wasn't sure. The plastic probe went in about an inch, and then started vibrating. Once she was past the cold shock of the lube, the feeling was quite pleasant, so she relaxed a little. It didn't feel bad; in fact, it was mildly pleasant and even a little bit exciting. It got more exciting when his hand slipped under her and his finger -- at long last! -- homed in on her clit.

He was slipping the buzzing toy slowly in and out, getting a little deeper each time. The shaft seemed to be tapered -- as it went deeper, she could feel it stretching her tight ring a little more. Then she felt a plastic ridge around the toy press against and then through her tight sphincter, which felt uncomfortable at first, but then better as he pulled it back a little and stimulated the nerve endings on the inside of that tight ring of muscle. He also seemed to understand how to stroke her clit -- something that surprised her, as this was (he claimed) his first time with a woman. She'd found that most men either tended to ignore her clit or rub it so hard that it felt like they were trying to erase it. Matt was doing fine for a gay man, keeping just the right level of pressure; not ticklingly light, not painfully hard. She felt a bit like Goldilocks, and wondered whether Baby Bear had played with her clit.

By now, the feelings in her tight bum-hole were actually getting rather good. The vibrator seemed to be going quite a long way in, and the sensations were more than pleasant. Just as he seemed to know how to stimulate her vagina and clit, he seemed to have a pretty-good grasp of what felt good in her arse, though she guessed that might be more familiar territory to him. The stretch in her tight sphincter, which had been so excruciatingly painful on the only time a guy had tried to sodomise her -- she never let Steve's over-sized cock near her arse -- was now rather erotic. Perhaps it was the vibrations and the regular pull of that plastic ridge against the inside of her sensitive ring; or maybe it was the way that the toy, in Matt's skilled hands, gently and gradually opened her; or perhaps it was that he was teasing her clit, rather skilfully, at the same time. Whatever it was, something was definitely making her horny again.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Mmm!" she replied.

"Told you. Stroke my cock, Katie. Make me really hard again."

She reached out and cupped the rubbered organ in her hand, stroking it up and down. He still seemed quite hard to her but she had no objection to returning the pleasure. His trick with the toy, as well as his clever finger on her clit, was making her feel very naughty indeed. She'd stroked his length only a few times when he scooted around behind her again. She turned to try to see what he was doing, and was at first surprised to find him rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her pussy lips. That felt good, but when he started pushing into her pussy again she wasn't so sure. "Matt -- if you want to fuck me again, pull the vibrator out."

"Trust me, Katie. You'll like it."

And then his cock was pushing back into her vagina. It was strange and not entirely comfortable to feel his cock filling her again, with the buzzing plastic toy so deep inside her bum. She squealed and moaned a little, but he kept pushing, until his length was fully inside her. And then he leaned forward -- and she squealed louder as his nice, hard abdomen pushed the vibrator even deeper into her arse.

"How does it feel to be double-penetrated, Katie?"

"Christ, Matt. You -- you really are a bastard. No way would I let you do this. You're such a -- fucking -- a fucking..."

"A fucking expert is what you want to say Katie. Tell me it doesn't feel really dirty and hot. Go on!"

Actually, Katie was concluding, that's exactly what it did feel like. The toy was now embedded deep in her arsehole, the thickest part stretching her tight and abused sphincter, and its powerful vibrations were turning her abdomen to quivering, pre-orgasmic jelly. Its intrusion into her rear socket also made her vagina much tighter, so his cock fitted very snugly. Despite that, Matt seemed able to plough a path that rubbed all of the sensitive places he'd found -- and expertly stimulated -- earlier. When his finger returned to her clitoris, she was primed, ready to explode.

Matt's rocking motion moved his cock inside her vagina, but also kept forcing the vibrator to its full depth in her bum, and then, on the back stroke, the pressure of that tight tube forced it back out. Each thrust meant that she was simultaneously impaled on two hard rods, the double-intrusion making her tighten and then relax. Everything was pulsing, throbbing, fizzing...

And then the switch tripped, and she was screaming her orgasm to the world, her abdomen a churning mass of weird and erotic sensations. The climax started in her anus, the over-stretched sphincter clamping down on the buzzing toy that had been tormenting it. Her vagina, her drooling, womanly cunt, seized her gay lover's cock in a fierce grip, and her clitoris throbbed like some demented beacon. The sensations were so intense they bordered on pain, and they seemed to go on and on until she felt she was just a mass of jangling nerve-endings.

Then, when she thought she couldn't take any more, and was about to beg him to stop, he eased the toy out of her arse. She gasped as the sensations subsided -- and then gasped again as his cock slid out of her pussy, and into the hole vacated by the vibrator. All she could do was gasp 'OHMYGOD!' as his hard penis slid straight in to the vacated orifice. While his shaft was no thicker than the toy at its widest point, and went through her open sphincter without much difficulty, it was a little longer, and its tip was definitely larger than the vibrator's had been, so she found him filling the depths of her dark hole even more fully than before.