Gee... 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to fuck me, don't you Alan?" she said, and with my cock in her hand I nodded while she led me into her bedroom.

......

Chapter Six: Everything is off.

The door closed behind us, and Evie reached around me and locked it before moving me against the door and grinding herself into me. My t-shirt got pulled over my head, and Evie kissed her way down my body as she slowly went to her knees.

Looking down, I saw her hand grab my cock and bring it to her lips, looking up at me as her lips slid over the mushroom head and down the shaft. All the way down, unlike Becky, and not stopping until her nose was hidden in the hair above my unit.

"Damn!" I gasped as I watched her slowly pull her mouth back off of it, until her tongue was dancing on the tip.

Only for a second though, because her mouth quickly slid back down again. My cock was throbbing, the rigid spear glistening with saliva as Mrs. Amos kept deep-throating me, almost as if she was trying to inhale my entire package.

"Can't!" I whimpered.

"You gonna cum?" Mrs. Amos said, taking my cock out of her mouth long enough to ask, while her hand put my balls in some kind of a vise-like grip.

"Can't help it," I moaned, my hands clawing at the walls beside me as I tried not to explode.

Evie seemed upset at my lack of self-control, and got up from her kneeling position while my cock was abandoned, bouncing wildly up and down as it desperately looked for release as it dripped on the floor. In the meantime, Evie went backing up toward the bed as she pulled down her slacks.

Her legs were not bad at all, but what really got my attention were the white cotton panties and the dark brown hairs that were peeking out from the elastic on the insides of the leg openings. I loved the look of the furry spillage, and the fact that Evie's panties were very conservatively cut made the abundance of pubic hair even more enthralling to me.

"You only a looker?" Evie said, impatiently waiting for me to follow her to the bed.

After I did what she wanted and joined her by the bed, I instinctively went back to groping her tits through the blouse, but Evie had apparently had enough of that, reaching down and pulling the yellow top up and over her head.

"Uhh..."

The involuntary sound that came out of me as Evie struggled to get the blouse over her breasts made me seem as stupid as I felt, but Evie seemed to like the way I was so impressed by her. Frankly, it was hard not to be impressed by Evie Amos, as my eyes got a look at what 52G really looked like.

Even though I had been staring at her bust for many weeks, had examined in depth the harness that had been cradling them, and had played with them through the blouse, when I finally saw Evie's breasts for the first time I was speechless.

I had nothing to compare them with. Indeed, Evie's breasts were so gigantic that she made Virginia Bell look small in comparison. Evie's entire upper torso was tits. Huge torpedos that were damn close to the size of watermelons, and without any clothing supporting them, they hung down to her waist.

Her aureolas were the size of drink coasters, deep crimson in hue and richly pebbled. Evie's nipples were as thick as my pinkies, and had to be close to 2 inches long. As I gawked in open-mouthed and wide-eyed wonder, I felt my wrists being grabbed and placed on her bare tits, being pressed into them by Evie's strong grip.

"No wonder Becky's still a virgin," Evie clucked. "A girl could die one waiting for you to make a move."

Evie's tits were heavier than bowling balls, and when my timid touch got more aggressive, I found that it was all I could do to lift one of them with both hands. This seemed to please Evie, who began writhing as I kneaded the huge jug as roughly as she seemed to want it.

"That's more like it," Evie gasped. "I know you aren't used to anything that didn't need a training bra, but you're getting the hang of it."

Indeed I was, and the more I manhandled Evie's tits, the more she liked it. Finally, she fell back on the bed and lifted her legs up, peeling down her panties and spreading her thighs wide, giving me an intimate look at the hairiest pussy imaginable.

The bush was a wild and untrimmed triangle that was so dense that I couldn't make out where the opening was. It was clear where Becky's hairy pussy came from, but like everything else about Evie Amos, there was simply no comparison.

I wanted to jump right in and stick my cock into that jungle, but the way I was feeling, I wouldn't last more than a second, so instead I went between her legs on my hands and knees, face first. Her pubic hair was a little coarse on my cheeks, but Evie was so wet that I had no trouble finding the opening.

The pungent aroma was matched by the tart taste of her pussy that made my spine tingle as my tongue swabbed all the way up and down her opening before burrowing in. Evie's thighs jerked as my tongue found her pearl, and I began to lap at her clit with my tongue in overdrive, but after less than a minute Evie's hands were on my scalp, pulling me up and out of her furry grotto.

"I need cock," she said... growled would be a more accurate term, and as I inched closer to her I felt Evie's hand grab my cock and pull me into her. "Fuck me hard."

Despite her claims about how big my cock was, I slid into her with no problem. Once I went all the way into her, however, her pussy clamped down around my cock and we were off to the races.

No romance here. This was just fucking, plain and simple. Not my choice. Hers. Evie's hands grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed tight, imploring me as she bellowed at me.

"Harder!" she screamed as I began to move in and out of her, and as her hips rose mine went down, causing our bodies to slam together loudly.

In a way, it was helpful that I didn't have to think about it, because it probably kept me from cumming right away. No time to admire and play with those jugs, because I was too busy being urged to get busy, and just as before, the rougher it got, the better that Evie liked it.

My hips were thrusting as fast and as hard as I could manage, drilling my cock into Evie without any restraint. The sound that we made when I would fully penetrate her was as loud and as sloppy sounding as could be imagined. Evie was wet, and I was hard, and then suddenly, she was coming.

Evie made a howling noise, clawing at my arms and shoulders, when I felt her pussy crush my cock with a violent spasm. Again and again, her screams filled the room as she tore at my skin like a wildcat. Biting my neck, pulling my hair and acting like she had never cum before, she went on more the longest time before falling back into the bedding.

.......

Chapter Seven: Taking the edge off.

"Oh, I needed that,' Evie said, rubbing my arms and licking her lips. "Took the edge off. Now let's do some fucking."

I found myself being tossed off the side of her, and despite her size, Evie was on top of me in a flash, straddling my crotch with her own as she rammed my cock up into her again.

Looking up at Evie, I immediately had to turn my head away, as the erotic sight was way too much. Those huge jugs swinging way down and swaying as she moved drove me crazy, and Evie knew it.

"Look at them," Evie said. "Look at my tits."

"Can't," I grunted, hoisting them as best I could while Evie rode my cock.

"Gotta learn control if you want to please a woman," Evie said, and when I dared, I looked up at her, trying to look past the huge breasts and at her face.

"That's better," Evie said. "Great cock. So big and hard. Way bigger than my husband, you know that?"

Of course I didn't, so I shook my head and tried to thrust myself up into her every time her body came down.

"He's a minute man," Evie said. "I need more than that. I need this."

Evie began writhing, and soon was clawing at her own tits. I took my hands off of them and watched as she grabbed those torpedoes savagely and came again, with me just taking it all in from below.

"Damn," Evie groaned, holding onto the headboard behind me as she tried to catch her breath, while her sweat dripped down on me like rain.

"You wanna cum Alan?" she asked, that last orgasm seeming to take a lot of the spunk out of her.

I did, but I had been holding back for so long that it wasn't even a pressing issue, and had been content to let Evie ride me and relax.

"I'm getting sore, baby," Evie said. "Not used to a big cock anymore, I guess."

I felt her hand reach behind her and grab my balls, hoping to milk an orgasm out of me.

"Cum inside me, baby," Evie said. "Fill me with your seed."

Soon, I felt my orgasm coming, and when I did, I pulled Evie's tits close to me, burying my face in her cleavage as my sum filled her womb.

Exhausted, Evie collapsed on the bed next to me and we stayed motionless for several minutes until she exhaled loudly.

"That was so good, baby," Evie said. "Just think, maybe you knocked me up. Imagine, you could be Becky's girlfriend and step-father too."

We laughed, although mine was more of a nervous laugh. That didn't stop me from starting to play around with Evie's body, rolling those massive breasts around on her chest and sucking on her nipples.

"You're getting hard again?" Evie asked, feeling me poking her side with my dick.

I guess that goes with being 18, as well as being in bed with your girlfriend's mother, but in fact I was getting very aroused again.

"I'm too sore," Evie said. "I need a couple of days rest."

I whined and began to kiss the inside my Evie's upraised arm, eventually nuzzling into the warmth of her armpit, where my tongue slid over the rough moistness and made Evie shiver.

"Want me to suck you off?" Evie offered. "Or would you rather fuck my tits?"

.......

Chapter Eight: Decisions.

It was a decision that I had little time to make, because if I didn't decide fast, I had a hunch that Evie was going to make it for me. That cock-sucking demonstration Evie had given me was mind-boggling, and I would have loved to have enjoyed some more of that, but then again, when was I ever going to see a pair of tits like this?

"Thought you'd pick this," Evie said as she knelt on the floor next to the bed and swung me around so that my ass was perched on the edge of the mattress.

Evie had grabbed a tube of lotion from her dresser before getting down there, and had spread some in between those massive jugs of hers, making the cavernous cleavage shiny and slick for me.

"I knew you were a real tit man," Evie said as she moved her hand up and down my erection, while I raised myself up on my elbows so I didn't miss a thing.

"And a real tit man," Evie said while leaning forward and putting my cock between her pendulous breasts, "Deserves real tits."

Evie scrunched her shoulders together so that her breasts surrounded my cock while placing them in a flesh vise, and she smiled as she began moving her jugs up and down my cock. The very tip of my cock only became visible when she dipped down low, otherwise it was buried deep in the doughy valley.

"You do this to my Becky?" Evie asked with an evil smile, and the thought of Becky even attempting that with her modest little orbs made me smile.

"You haven't fucked her? She give you head? She must do that!" Evie said.

"Sorry," I said.

"Not going to tell me? Even if I told you I'd stop doing what I'm doing unless you told?" Evie asked in a catty tone, squeezing her breasts together tighter and biting her lower lip.

"Sorry," I said.

"Good boy," Evie said. "Rule one of how to get a lot of pussy. Keep your mouth shut and let your cock do all the talking. Right?"

I knew what she was talking about, and I nodded, not having the slightest intention of saying anything to anybody about this. The thought of a very angry Mr. Amos wrapping his hands around my throat had already crossed my mind.

"You like this, baby?" Evie said, and I nodded.

"If you like what we've been doing, don't be a stranger. I'd love you to stop by more often. Maybe next time, after you fuck me, I'll suck your cock again, only this time I'll drain it. Swallow your spunk. You like that?"

I nodded, feeling my orgasm approaching despite me never wanting this incredible tit-fucking to end. The combination of what she was doing to my cock and her talking dirty, was proving to be too much to resist.

"Maybe you can fuck me in the ass next time," Evie said, the salacious leer on her face indicating that she knew I was going to cum any second. "You ever do that? Ever get your asshole licked?"

I let out a tortured moan, and as Evie lowered her head and opened her mouth, from inside her cleavage my cock started shooting its load upward. I think I actually shot a string into her mouth, with the rest landing on Evie's neck and face.

Evie laughed as she kept my cock between her tits until it went limp, and when she looked up, I got to see what Ava Gardner would look like with semen spattered on her face.

"You've got decent tasting spunk," Evie said, flicking her tongue out and snaring some from the side of her mouth before getting up and padding off to the bathroom looking like she actually was sore down there.

I got dressed and waited for Evie in the kitchen, and after finishing that drink, I started to leave.

"I meant that," Evie said. "About you coming back. If you liked what you got, that is."

"Liked it?" I said, shaking my head. "You're kidding."

I liked it enough to come back many times, even after Becky and I had broken up, and Evie Amos gave me a sex lesson with almost every visit. The lessons didn't even stop when one day I stopped by and told Evie that I had started seeing somebody in the neighborhood.

"Who, the Sager girl?" Evie said with a grin.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Thought I saw her in your car one day," Evie said. "I told you that you were a tit man, and that girl's got a pair on her from what I could see."

"She's very nice and very attractive," I said with a laugh. "But nobody compares with you, or yours."

"Well then, why don't you bring her by some day," Evie said.

"What? You mean for a drink or something like that?" I asked.

"A drink?" Evie cackled loudly. "Well, we can have a drink, but I was thinking about something a hell of a lot more interesting that that."

"You mean?" I asked, not really believing what I was hearing, but after spending as much time with Evie Amos that I had, I should have known better.

"Up to you," Evie said. "You know I'm open-minded, and I think I've taught you enough so that you could handle us. It's not just young cock that turns me on, you know. A big pair of tits on a sweet young thing like her puts dew in my drawers too!"

"I'll think about it," I told Evie as I laughed at yet another of her wacky phrases, and I did think about it long and very hard.

The very thought of being in bed with the two of them made my underwear very crowded indeed. 52G, 36D and me? Hmmm.

.....

thanks for reading my story

12