Geek Sex Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tessawolf
tessawolf
134 Followers

Keri lay me face down with pillows under my hips so my ass was up. By the time Amy got back Keri had the strap-on off and her tongue up my rear passage. She wasn't just rimming me, this was a full tongue fuck. I could feel my anus dilate from the force of the slippery muscle. Keri threw the strap-on to Amy, "Put this on," she commanded. Somehow, Keri already knew what Amy had planned for my ass. "C'mere, lick her ass, then lube her." Amy's tongue replaced Keri's. She wasn't as gentle as she had been in the past. She sucked hard on my asshole and put her tongue in as far as she could. Then I felt a slick finger up there. Amy pumped two fingers into me and put her tongue in my mouth so I could taste my ass.

"Alright, she's ready, its time fuck your girlfriend, Amy." Keri straddled my back, I could feel the moistness of her twat on the middle of my spine. She put just enough weight on me to hold me down. She spread my cheeks. Amy nudged the tip of her plastic phallus into my anus. She had greased it well and it almost slipped in on the first try. I felt my asshole stretch as she pressed in. The third time the head slid past my sphincter. I struggled under Keri's weight, but to no avail. I couldn't stop them, and I couldn't press my ass back into Amy's dick. She stroked it in and out, each time going a little deeper.

I heard Keri say "God that is beautiful, do it to her, do it," and the sound of them kissing. I felt the leather harness against my butt as Amy thrust in, she started fucking me harder, slapping my ass with each thrust. I felt it deep in my bowels, and an intense mix of pain and pleasure. It seemed to stimulate my g-spot through the walls of my rectum.

"Keri, please let me cum, please," I begged.

"Only because you've been such a good little slut." From somewhere, maybe she had it hidden under the couch, Keri produced a small vibrator. She reached under me and held it on my clit, I yelled both of their names. I was thrashing under her as I came. The vibrator helped, but this was an anal orgasm. My asshole spasmed around the dildo, sending shock waves through my body.

When we finished, we lay together on the floor in a heap, Keri in the middle. "You girls don't have to leave. You can sleep with me here tonight."

"Alright," I said, "Keri, how did you know I'd like that so much, having Amy fuck me that way."

"Well, I probably could've guessed, but I also had a conversation with Renee a few weeks ago. She came in for a Brazilian wax...well, it turned into much more than a bikini wax...but she mentioned a dark haired little co-ed she was after, and how she had been experimenting with toys."

"I'll have to spank her for being such a gossip," I said. We all slept together that night, snuggled close in Keri's bed.

tessawolf
tessawolf
134 Followers
12