Geis Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Though, Kendall, we both know where your priorities should lie, don't we, young lady?" Reaching down, Paige cups James' heavy, hairy balls and purrs. "Your daddy comes first, literally," she says, laughing. "Mm, but you're a good girl, and you work so hard. You're still learning." Paige smiles at James. "I think we can forgive her just this once, don't you?"

"I guess," James says, still pouting. Looking at Kendall, his pout turns to a haughty glare. "You should thank your momma, slut. She just saved your stupid ass a beating."

Kendall, who likes the idea of a spanking but knows it would be much more and much worse than that, nods shakily. "Y-yes, daddy." She looks at her mother and whispers, "Thanks."

Paige winks back as James parts his legs again. With his balls being teased by Paige, he is already quite hard, but he still wants more. "Now," James growls. "No more barking and bitching about your little cuck waiting at home for you. You get your ass over here and do your fucking job."

Staring at his darkened, hairy ass crack, Kendall nods and falls to her knees. She shuffles forward with saliva gathered in her mouth. Tongue wet, she touches his asshole and brings James to a steely, almost painful hardness. Holding him, Paige feels the change and laughs, stroking him as her daughter obediently ears his asshole.

"It's always impressive when she does that," says Paige, who is now stroking James from root to crown as she leans over to watch her daughter work. "And it gets you so fucking hard."

Below, Kendall has her eyes closed as she laps at James' stinky asshole. His balls are at rest against her forehead now, and she is hugging his thighs, wholly devoted to the task. For her, it is an apology meant to show James both her devotion and her guilt. For Paige, it is a source of endless amusement and arousal as she sits back laughing.

"My God, what a slut."

Even through the laughter, Kendall can hear pride in her mother's voice and begins to feel pride in herself in turn. She has never in her life before wanted to be considered a slut. In fact, after the birth of Penelope, she was often given the label against her will. Now, tonguing James' asshole while her mother watches and strokes him, she can think of nothing better to be. Opening her eyes, she stares up at him and finds only his massive testicles there, hiding the obvious joy which marks him.

Buried by him, Kendall moans and works her tongue harder. James' asshole still reeks, and the flavor is revolting. If asked, Kendall cannot honestly imagine a situation where eating James' asshole will ever be pleasant to her. Still, it does please her to do it because it turns them both on. This is because her relationship with James is and has always been defined by control. His asshole is awful, but licking it is a display of his control, and doing it is the only way in which she can exert control over him in turn. Knowing that she can make him diamond hard with a flick of her tongue is intoxicating for her, and the pride in her mother's voice has only made it more rewarding.

James leaks precum, and Paige gathers it with a coo and strokes it down his shaft. "Oh, see that, James? Do you see what a good little slut she is for you? There's no reason to hit her, at least not as a punishment, is there? She's such a good girl." Paige smiles at her daughter. "Are you a good girl, Kendall?"

Face buried in James' ass crack, eyes closed as she works, Kendall nods and moans. "Mmhmm!"

James moans, too, and cups her head to hold her in place. "Fuck!" He releases her, panting. "Get those plump lips up here! I'ma' fuck your throat!"

Smiling, Kendall purrs as she licks her way out of his asshole and up to his balls. She tastes them on the way, mewling as their familiar, masculine flavor works to displace what he left on her tongue. She kissed and licks his shaft on the way up, whining, the taste of him made better as it replaces her shame. On her way up his shaft her phone begins to ring, buzzing and chiming from her purse across the room. Kendall ignores it, too drunk on James to care until he pulls her off of his dick and slaps her across the face.

"Hey, slut, what the fuck is that?"

Kendall stares at him dizzily, tongue tasting of many different parts of him. She smiles vaguely as she looks him in his clear blue eyes and giggles. "I don't know," she says. "My phone? Maybe the cuck is calling."

James, noticing the way her eyes follow the movement of his dick, laughs and smacks her again. This time, it is affection, a love tap as he holds her in place. "Maybe you should go answer, then."

Kendall whines and takes hold of his shaft, stroking him slowly. "I don't want to, daddy. I just want to throat you right now." Moving just a few inches forward, she kisses his cockhead in a show of want.

Still holding her head, James gathers her hair around his fist and holds her poised to take his cock. "There's a good girl," he croons. "Now, open wide."

Paige stops James as he moves her daughter. Taking hold of him, she kisses James into silence while removing his hand from Kendall's chestnut hair. Then, angling his cock away from Kendall's lips, she laughs to herself as she listens to her daughter whine. "Go and answer," she says. "And then bring it over here so you can throat your daddy while your cuck is on the phone."

James' dick visibly twitches, swelling fatter at the suggestion. Feeling this, Paige laughs and kisses James again and is rewarded with a cupped rear and two thick fingers in her pussy. She coos into his mouth, tasting him as she does. Kendall, meanwhile, goes to her purse in a fugue.

She answers her phone absently, eyes fixed on her mother and Jameson the couch. She is speechless at the beauty of them, her mother holding James' enormous dick, his crown swollen and leaking, his shaft gleaming and veiny. His heavy balls are hairy and full. The sight of the two of them together, her mother, her new daddy, is breath-taking and horrifying in their beauty. She hardly has words left even as she answers the phone, muttering a half-hearted, "Hello?"

"Kendall?"

She is surprised by how distance Jackson sounds, like he is far away, like even through a phone she can hardly hear him. He sounds the same, like the man she loves, like a clarifying force in a world without clarity or meaning. Trapped in James' house, smelling James' smell, however, she remains fogged. Jackson is not the safe harbor that he normally is. Right now, he is barely even a distraction.

"Hi, baby. I'm sorry if you're busy, I was just wondering when you would be coming home. It's getting late, and I'm about to put the girls down for bed."

"Oh," says Kendall absently, the words floating into her but failing to take root. She thinks vaguely of her daughters as an idea and not a reality as her mother waves her over to join them. Kendall takes the few short steps to the couch and then falls immediately to her knees, once again suffocating on James' powerful musk as she comes closer. Shimmying forward on her knees, her eyes are fixed on his massive cock.

Above her, Paige laughs quietly and swings James' dick, slapping it down across Kendall's face and drawing a gasp from her cock-hungry daughter. "OH!" Precum leaks across her forehead, leaving a sticky smear where his dick landed and soaking into her hair. Kendall smiles afterward and stares cross-eyed at his heavy, veiny shaft.

On the other end, Jackson sounds frantic. "Kendall? Are you okay, sweetie?"

Kendall chews her bottom lip and purrs. "Mm. Yeah, I'm just, uh..." She looks at her smiling mother and then back at the hard dick before her and breathes, "I'm distracted."

Moving forward, Kendall balances herself against his thigh and leans in to bury her face into his pubic hair. She breathes him in again, his pubic hair tickling her nose as she leaves a series of silent kisses along his cock root and his balls. Jackson's voice becomes a distant echo of an echo, so far away that she can hardly believe it is real. She can hear his words, but she can barely comprehend a single one of them any longer. "Mm. Um, I'm sorry. I know you were talking but, um, I couldn't quite hear you. Could you, uh, repeat what you just said?"

"Uh. Sure. I guess I was just, um, saying that we finished supper and that the girls were going down. They said they missed you and love you and wanted to know when you would be home to kiss them goodnight."

"Oh. Night. Of course." Kendall watches as her mother hefts James' mighty shaft back up and then licks her way up him. She swallows her own pleasured moans, refusing to announce it and holding Jackson away from her ear to enjoy him. She tastes her mother's stroking fingers on the way to his crown, where she stares down his impossible length. Again, her voice is stolen from her by the glory of him. "I...will be home late tonight, I think."

Staring James in his cold, uncaring eyes, she plants a single kiss upon his sticky crown. Jackson, meanwhile, yammers in her ear, unheard and unheeded. In this moment, she realizes a harsh truth. Right now, at least, Jackson is the definition of a cuck and, with James' dick in her life, all he is good for is tending to the girls while she gets fucked.

James takes hold of his dick and rubs it along her lips, urging her mouth open. Kendall smiles in response and holds the phone away, parting her lips and welcoming him into her. She moans now, on instinct and in pleasure as James' rich, masculine flavor fills her mouth and warms her wet tongue. Then, without stopping, she takes him into her throat and gags loudly, no longer caring if she is heard and completely incapable of resisting.

Meanwhile, on the phone, Jackson began talking a mile a minute to cover up his hurt feelings. "Oh, you're running late? That's fine. It's important to see your mom and keep close to family. Honestly, I'm just glad the two of you are getting along better, and I don't want you to feel bad thinking I miss you or the girls miss you, that we're trying to burden you. I'm sorry if I'm being pushy or needy, baby. Our relationship is still young, and I've never been a father before. Obviously. And..." He pauses as Kendall goes deep. "Kendall, sweetie, what's that sound?"

James in her throat, Kendall almost doesn't surface, but James releases her, and she can see the joy this is bringing him in her eyes. She slides off of him with a purr and sits up with his wet cock at rest against her face. She takes hold of him, replacing her mother's stroking hands with her own. "Mm. I was just having...dessert." She kisses James' cockhead and smiles into his eyes. Licking his urethra, she gives a throaty moan. "Oh, baby, it tastes so good!"

Having never seen Kendall like this, so shameless and cruel, James throbs. Her cruelty has him feeling even crueler and, hard and gleaming in her hand, licking precum, James whispers to himself and to Paige beside him, "Holy fuck, this is hot."

Paige leans in to kiss him on the cheek and nods as she hugs him by the arm. "I know," she says, smiling as she watches Kendall. "My girl is such a good little slut."

Hearing their quiet praises, Kendall smiles and kisses James' cockhead. Again and again, she kisses him, showering him with kisses and licks, holding the phone away to pant against him before throating him a second time. Each stroke of her mouth makes a loud, wet sound as the air is forced from her. Stroking him with her free hand, Kendall stares him in the eye with teary-eyed obedience, and he is harder than ever before, even harder than when she licks his ass. Kendall mewls imagining how he might react if she were to remove him from her throat and lick him there now.

Listening quietly, Jackson whispered on the other end of the phone, "Wow. It sounds like you're enjoying it, whatever it is. You keep choking. Are you okay?"

Smiling around James, Kendall sits back and releases him from her lips. She strokes him still, spreading her excess saliva along his shaft while licking her rubbery, stretched lips in open hunger and arousal. "Mm. I am enjoying it. It tastes so good that I'm just in a rush to stuff it into my mouth. I really should be careful, though. It's a big dessert, and I could hurt myself if I get too excited." As she speaks, she watches her hand glide from root to crown along his big, gleaming dick.

Leaning forward again, panting as she holds the phone away from her face, she licks her way down James' shaft and plants a kiss on both of his testicles. Then, releasing his shaft, she moves her hand to cup his balls and heft them up, revealing to herself his darkened butthole yet again. It is then that he understands her intent and scoots forward to accommodate her. Parting his legs, he allows her to stare at her prize, and already his dick s gushing fresh precum.

Smiling at James, Kendall murmurs, "But this is a special dessert, and I'll do anything for it." Then, phone forgotten, Kendall buries her face back into James' revolting asshole and tongues him. She slurps him loudly, salivating along his cheeks as she holds Jackson's call away. This time, she takes to eating his asshole without shame or hesitation. All she has is want and devotion in her as his enormous dick falls back heavily onto his fat belly, causing his stomach to ripple and gleam as precum oozes into the dark hair there. Balls on her face, Kendall reaches up to stroke him in a revere grip, and James is grunting, barely able to keep from shouting he is so turned on.

Paige removes herself from James' grasp to reach down and lithely take the phone. She holds it to hear ear and can hear Jackson prattling on the other end. "Hello? Cuck?"

Jackson pauses. "Uh, what? Who is this?"

"This is Paige, Kendall's mother." She smiles. "And you're the cuck, right?"

"I don't really like being called..."

"Yes, that's fine," she interrupts. "I just know that's what she calls you."

"Sometimes," he says meekly, and he begins another word, but Paige doesn't allow him time to finish it.

"Sure. Anyway, Kendall is busy eating the dessert that her new daddy just made for her, and you're interrupting some important family bonding time. She was too polite to ask, but could you please wait to talk to her until she gets home."

Freed from her phone, Kendall had licked and kissed her way down James' shaft to his balls. She nurses them at first before parting his legs and holding his ass cheeks apart. Stroking him with one hand, she takes to licking him loudly, her face buried between his hairy cheeks.

Jackson had made to speak again, but Paige sees her daughter and is quick to cut him off again. "Sorry, cuck, but we're busy right now, and I personally don't appreciate how controlling you are being. So, unless you're going to apologize for how rude you're being, I think our conversation is finished."

A pregnant pause fills the air, broken only by the wet and sloppy slurping of James' asshole. It ends only as Kendall lifts her head out to lick his balls while stroking his leaking dick with a smile on her face. Then, Jackson murmurs out a meek, "I--I'm sorry."

Hearing this, Paige allows a vicious smile as she watches her daughter work. "That's fine, sweetie. Now, I really should be going." Without waiting for a response, Paige hangs up on Jackson and tosses Kendall's phone aside before returning to the couch with a smile. "He seems sweet," Paige says, joining James and snuggling back up to him. "And absolutely pathetic. No wonder you're over here eating your daddy's asshole instead of being home at him. It must be exhausting to live with a cuck when you have a real man just a few minutes away by car."

Paige takes over stroking James as she speaks, and Kendall breathlessly nurses his balls. Clearly, the debauchery was too much for the young woman and has reduced her to a thoughtless, desperate slut for the time being. All she wants is James' cum now, and she lifts herself to kiss and lick his cockhead before sucking him back in with a moan and throats him carelessly. Due to his size, she can only take a third of him, but that third is enough to bring her to climax.

Moaning around him, and choking around him, as she gushes, she can feel him swelling. Teary-eyed and shameless, she stares up at him and mewls, causing him to swell and spew shortly after. His hot seed sticks to her throat and warms her belly at first, and then he holds her there, choking her on his dick and his semen until it backs up and flows out of her nostrils.

She comes up sputtering when he releases her, coughing and moaning as Paige strokes him the rest of the way through his climax. James paints her hair afterward and messes her face while Paige gives a matronly coo as she milks James' big, fat cock. "There we go, there's a good girl," she croons. "You did your daddy right tonight, sweetie. Now, take his load. Be a good little whore for your daddy."

Paige milks James onto Kendall's face and then shakes the last of his semen off as her daughter smiles. When offered his dick by her mother, Kendall takes him with a luxuriant mona, cleaning him with open glee as his semen soaks into her skin. Paige strokes him a few more times before leaving him entirely in Kendall's eager and capable hands. She snuggles back up to James, kissing his arm and shoulder and whispering to him. "She did a good job tonight, didn't she?" Paige grins. "She seemed to like her dessert."

James laughed. "You two bitches are crazy," he said, and he took himself by the root to wave his dick in Kendall's face. She follows the movements and then puckers her lips to kiss him when he is still. "Think the cuck is going to be mad?"

Kendall, still kissing him, shrugs thoughtfully and then giggles. "I don't know," she says, licking her lips to taste him. "Maybe? He doesn't say very much when he is angry. He just pouts." She sighs again and kisses James' dick. "He's not a real man like you, daddy."

Paige smiles. "Good," she said. "He sounds like the ideal cuck: kind, loyal, and too much of a coward to rock the boat when you come home stinking of your daddy's cum or ass."

Licking James, Kendall can only purr in response.

James grins at the sight of his ex soaking and stinking with cum. The idea that Paige just gave him is too good to ignore. Cupping his hands, he barks, "Olivia! Get your faggot ass in here!" Oliver appears in lingerie, his tiny dick seemingly always hard and leaking. James takes his own dick away from Kendall and wags it in the air. "Take your sister's place and clean my dick!" As Oliver joins them, James turns his sneer on Kendall. "And you, take your slut ass home as is and talk to your cuck. Send me a text later and tell me what he says."

Kendall would normally argue, but she is too dick-drunk to say anything of value. Instead, she kisses his cockhead one last time and then stands to dress. She wears his cum as instructed and goes home with her nipples showing through her thin, now sperm-transparent blouse. She changes in James' driveway, the semen there soaking into her clothes and making them clingy.

His hot cum is cold by the time she arrives, and the change in temperature helps her sober some. Guilt is settling where arousal once was, but she is without options. Kendall cannot drive back to James' home--her mother's home--to shower. Not without James' permission. Besides, Jackson is already worried, and the girls are waiting.

Jackson meets her at the door, but Kendall does not stop to greet him as she enters. He smiles all the same when he sees her, even as she avoids her. By this time, James' semen has slid down her face and gathered at the neckline of her blouse. Her skin is still glossy and her lips stretched. Her shirt clings to the form of her braless, bouncing breasts. Jackson's eyes linger as she moves, and Kendall covers herself to avoid his gaze.