Gemini Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likely, you cannot imagine how close I am to my sister. Honestly, sometimes even I forget that not everyone has the experience of having a twin. The truth is that I have experienced every major milestone of my life with this girl. We go to the same school, live in the same house, eat the same meals at the same time, have the same birthday, meet the same friends, everything always together. Before puberty happened, my sister and I looked so similar, we could swap clothes and pretend to be the other and no one would notice. My mother tells a story that even as infants if one of us was crying, all you had to do was put the other close and the tantrum immediately stopped. In my entire eighteen year life I have spent less than ten days away from Parisa. And I hated every one of them.

Given that closeness, perhaps it should come as no surprise that sex is a part of this. I think at some time in their life, every twin fantasizes about banging their sibling. They may never admit it, but it's there. And if I am honest with myself, I am no exception.

Around the age of eight, my parents started to enforce some boundaries because Parisa and I were different genders. They forbade us from getting dressed together. We were no longer allowed to bathe together. We had to stay out of the bathroom when the other was in there. In short, we were not allowed to see each other naked. As I child, I remember being incensed at first at these rules. They made zero sense to prepubescent me and made lots of routine activities more time-consuming and complicated. But eventually these boundaries became old hat – just how things normally worked.

Right now, Parisa was breaking one of those boundaries. She was trying to hide it, but once I had seen it, I could not unsee it. She was playing with herself, jilling off, petting the kitten, having amenage a moi,rubbin' the nubbin, swimming in the Pu-tang river, MASTURBATING right over there.

God, what should I do? Should I act incensed? Should I be understanding? Should I join in? Should I pretend I never noticed? To tell, the truth, what I ended up doing was being frozen in fear. I didn't move a muscle. I didn't even twitch.

Parisa stopped and subtly shifted her hand out of her pants. Oh, God. She'd noticed.

"You made a good choice, Connie," she said in a voice that was at once softer and lower in timbre than I was used to hearing from her. 'Connie'. She usually only called me Connie when she was trying to butter me up.

I considered telling her something like 'glad you like it'. But as wound up and uncertain as I was in that moment what I managed to eke out was "Uh...good." Real caveman stuff there.

"So, you like it too?"

"Yuh," I managed, nodding affirmative while making a down right paleolithic grunt.

"Do you usually ..." And then even my fearless sister paused. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one a little tongue tied here. "...uh, touch yourself during these?"

The question slammed into me like a sledgehammer. I could have answered this a lot of different ways. I could have lied, which would never have worked. I could of answered honestly, which is of course in the affirmative. I could have been sarcastic or funny. 'No, Parisa, of course not. I only watch them for the articles.' I could have done a number of things, but what I managed to say was "...touch myself?"

Parisa regained a bit of her confidence. "I know you do it. I've lived in the room next to you for eighteen years, Connie. You're... You are not as quiet as you think you are."

I took a deep breath and tried to find some small trace of composure. "Yeah, I ... do it. Of course I do. Everyone does, I think..." If I was hard before, talking about this was making me even more so. I was so hard that straining against my jeans was becoming painful.

"I don't mind," she said, looking straight at me. "If you want to..."

"What? No!"

"Would it help if I did it first?" she said, our eyes still locked together.

Fearless, fierce Parisa. "I..."

She didn't wait for more of answer than that, tossing aside the pillow that had been her major source of concealment. She pulled off her t-shirt and kicked off her sweat pants, leaving her dressed only in a set of batgirl panties and sleeveless undershirt she had gotten only last weekend from our shopping spree at the mall. She did this so effortlessly and casually, it seemed like she'd disrobed me in front of me a thousand times. I'd seen her in less countless times, every time we went swimming, but what I had never seen is what happened next.

She relaxed on the couch, focused on the porn which was just obliging getting to another sex scene and then she slid her hand down her underwear. I could only see small hints of movement, but it was obvious what was happening.

On screen, a doctor and a nurse were starting to go at in perhaps in a supply room at a hospital. You could hear the sounds of strangers outside as the doctor yanked down the hot nurse's blue scrubs and began to play with her shaven sex. Parisa was clearly into it and whispered, "Oh...so unprofessional, so naughty."

Myself, I wasn't watching the porn. Instead, I was focused on my twin busy working her own sex. This was so wrong and yet watching her, it was easily the most beautiful, sexy, wonderful thing I had ever seen. I wanted to do ... something ... God, I had no idea what.

Parisa briefly paused from playing with herself and turned to look at me. She spoke like she could read my mind. "It's not wrong to want to feel good. Watch the movie with me. Jack off with me, Connie. It'll be fun." Fearless, beautiful Parisa. She returned to fingering herself and focusing on the film.

I unzipped my jeans slowly expecting that at any moment, something would go terribly wrong. Parents, police, Parisa ... I wasn't sure who was going to stop me first. But someone my world was about to explode. My heart was beating about a million beats a minute. My cock strained eagerly to be free against my black and white briefs.

I pulled my cock out on the couch and with Parisa so close it I could hear her breathe, I began to stroke myself rhythmically.

Over the next two hours, we never touched each other and hardly even looked at each other. We watched the movie, the whole thing. I came. Once less than a minute or two after first pulling myself out and again about ... God, maybe thirty minutes later. I had shot so much semen that my underwear was streaked white. I didn't bother to redress. I just sat on the couch with my dick out for the rest of the movie. It felt so good, so natural to be naked near her.

How many times Parisa came I can only guess. She played with herself much more continuously through the whole duration of the film. A few times I heard her call out loudly, moaning and whimpering, but the noise quickly subsided and she continued to watch the porn with undiluted interest.

We never touched each other and hardly even spoke. I didn't want to move for fear that any suddent disturbance would bring this wonderful moment, this fragile instance in my life, to an end. Finally, the film ran its course and credits rolled.

Parisa got up hastily and said, "That was good."

She collected her clothes and dashed to her room. Before she disappeared into her sanctum, she turned and looked at me straight in the eyes. Her green eyes seemed to me then to be almost like molten jade, burning and intense.

"Check," she said.

12