Gemini Triad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly-ass grin on your kisser," Domino commented, "you must have beaten Tiffany again."

"By two strokes. God was she pissed." Solitaire plunked herself down in a lounge chair and took a long sip of her Manhattan iced-tea. "You two look like you've gotten to know each other rather well."

"Intimately, I'd call it," Domino tossed back.

"Does Gemini know about us?" Solitaire asked. Then she added, "Aside from the fact that we like to take bubble baths together?"

"Intimately," Gemini piped up. "At least the nasty intimate details of what you two do with each other, in and out of the tub." Domino had filled her in earlier on their incestuous love life... in graphic detail. "I'm looking forward to joining in personally." Gemini lowered her eyes. "That is, if I'm allowed to?"

"Oh, you're allowed, young lady," Solitaire firmly assured her. "From what I've seen of you so far, Gemini, there's no way you wouldn't be invited into our kinky fold." Solitaire reclined back in her lounge chair and dropped her feet to each side of it. "But, maybe you should come over here and check out the other half of what you'll be joining into first." she offered. "Check it out close up."

Gemini could see the crotch of Solitaire's white panties beneath the hem of her skirt and hungrily crawled toward it. She reached out to cup what she thought would be a warm, puffy pussy. Only, what her hand found wasn't a pussy; it was another boi-clitty, that felt bigger than her own, or Domino's. "You could have warned me, Domi."

"What, and spoil the big surprise?"

Gemini traced the outline of Solitaire's clitty with her fingers—a good seven inches when hard, she estimated, and thicker than Domino's by at least half. "Oh, this is too much," she sighed as she stroked and fondled Solitaire's big clitty through her panties.

"Gemi calls it a boi-clitty," Domino giggled. "I like the sound of it."

"Well, mine's still a cock," Solitaire snorted. "And Tiffany's tight married ass has had me fucking hot for the last fours hours. Dig my big cock and suck it, Gemini; show me how much you're looking forward to joining our kinky family."

Without hesitation, Gemini scrambled onto the lounge chair between Solitaire's spread legs, pulled down the front of her panties, tucked them underneath her shaved balls. She admired the hard masculine phallus for a long moment, then went down on her surprising employer's now fully hard, seven inch cock.

"Oh, yesssss! You do have a talented mouth, young lady." Solitaire pushed Gemini's mouth further down on her cock. "And, you don't gag, even a little." She held Gemini's head and thrust her cock in and out of the lady-boi's talented mouth. "Oh, yeah, I'm going to cum quick, so be ready to swallow all of it, you nasty little girl."

"She will, Solitaire," Domino said as she crept closer to watch Gemini suck her mother's cock. "And Gemi's gonna like your hot cum as much as I do, mommy."

Solitaire cried out, "She..." her cock blasted a thick jet of hot cum into Gemini's mouth "...fucking..." Another, then another, then another, then a fifth jet of syrupy cum flooded Gemini's mouth "...better!"

Gemini continued to suck Solitaire's cock, using her lips softly, licking the entire length, before pulling her mouth away. Holding Solitaire's cock, with the head resting below her sperm-glistening bottom lip, she sweetly asked, "Well, do I get to join in... mommy?"

"All you want, you hot-mouthed girl," Solitaire replied. She pushed Gemini away and got to her feet. "Well, that took a lot of pressure off. Guess I should go shower, then go down and see to that the cook is preparing what I requested for dinner."

With her cock proudly jutting out from beneath the hem of her short skirt, Solitaire left the patio and Gemini looked to Domino. "I think I'm really going to like it here, Domi. Your... mommy knows what nasty girls really want the most."

"Yes, she does," Domino said and rubbed her cheek against Gemini's hard, velvety-smooth clitty. "And she likes giving us girlies lots and lots of big her hard cock... spurting her cum on our titties, in our mouths, fucking our horny boi pussies hard and deep..." He eyes went all dreamy. "Just as bad as I need getting all that bad girl stuffing from a big hard cock."

Shuddering, Domino joined Gemini on the lounge, hungrily took her boi clitty into her mouth and pulled her new "girl" friend over on top of her so the two of them could sixty-nine. Gemini happily fucked her clitty down into Domino's salivating mouth. And, just as hungrily, she went down on Domino's hard chocolate clitty.

Together, the two contrasting lady-bois greedily sucked and slurped each other's hard throbbing boi-clitties and finger-fucked each other's tight, humid boi-pussies, eventually bringing each other to simultaneous, moaning, clitty-spurting, mouth-filling, palate-pleasing cums—Domi's forth and Gemi's fifth of the day... so far, anyway.

To be continued...

12