Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Tony you really do want me," she breathed and then kissed me as she embraced me and pushed her lovely body up as close to mine, now clad only in my briefs, as she could. "Even though I keep my body covered I still love wearing beautiful and sexy clothing," she explained, "I really like showing myself off to you."

"So do I," I smiled as I kissed her again.

I undid and removed her bra and thrilled to the feel of her bare breasts against my chest as I embraced her again. Then I picked her up and sat down on the sofa with her on my lap. As she kissed me and stroked my hair I traced the edge of her stocking tops around her thighs and stroked her legs through her stockings. I took off her shoes and fondled and kissed her feet through their sheer nylon covering. Then I watched in delight as she stood up and slowly rolled each stocking in turn down and off her leg. I stood up to her and unhitched her suspender belt and finally we removed each other's pants and were naked together at last. In the warm candlelight her freckle-covered body glowed like sugar-speckled honey.

"You remind me of a delicious cream cake covered in hundreds and thousands," I said as I held her in her nakedness.

"You're so lovely to me," she sniffed through renewed tears, this time of joy.

********** She decided she wanted us to have a bath together first to help relax her and get her in the mood. So I prepared the bath while she lit the candles. I got in first and enjoyed the wonderful sight of her beautiful bottom descending towards and past my face as she settled into the bath in front of me. I leaned back into the inflatable back cushion and delighted in the wonderful feeling of her smooth, warm, wet skin as she leaned against me, the feeling of my erection pressed up against her bottom and my legs lying submerged next to hers in the deliciously warm, soft and fragrant water.

She sighed as I massaged the remaining tension from her shoulders and I kissed her neck and cheeks. Then I squeezed warm water from a sponge onto her, which she loved, so I progressed to lathering her body with the sponge. This really excited her and I saw her nipples begin to harden and pout and she began to open up pinkly between her legs. I put down the sponge and she groaned with pleasure as I smoothed my hands over her shoulders, her breasts and her stomach before I began to approach her mound, with her pubic hair floating and swaying in the water like a miniature forest of kelp.

"Would you like me to pleasure you?" I whispered gently in her ear.

"What do you mean?" Her tone of complete innocent ignorance of what I was suggesting surprised me for a second.

"Have you never masturbated?" I asked her.

"No," she replied, "I always felt it would be a sad substitute for the real thing and although I'm not a Catholic I went to a Catholic girls' grammar school and we were always being warned off that sort of thing. Is it nice?"

"Well, from what I saw of Helen, it looked pretty nice to me", I smiled.

"You mean Helen let you watch her while she played with herself?" she asked in amazement.

"We shared everything ", I said as I enfolded her warm waist, "Every desire, every fantasy, and every technique and position we could think of. We did a lot of them together too. Believe me, masturbation, whether with the one you love or on your own, is pretty wonderful. Would you like me to prove it to you now?"

"OK, I'd like that," she smiled.

I began by carefully lifting the flap of skin over her clitoris and gently stroking her tiny swollen shaft.

"Oh Tony that's gorgeous" she gasped.

"You take over now," I coaxed her as I placed her finger tip in place of mine. "Try experimenting to find what you like best."

After trying out different rhythms and intensities of stroking, her breasts began to rise and fall with her deep gasps of pleasure as she hit on the right one for her. She seemed ready for the next stage.

"Now while you keep stroking your clitoris I'm going to slip a finger inside your vagina. Is that alright?" I asked her gently.

"You can do whatever you want to me", she gasped.

I traced my finger end around her inner labia, which made her shudder and moan with pleasure, located her opening and slipped my finger into her warm, wet, velvety smoothness.

"You're lovely and moist already darling," I told her, "If we use plenty of lubrication as well I'm sure you'll hardly feel any discomfort, if any."

"Your penis looks so big," she could barely whisper in her excitement as she continued to rub her clitoris and I moved my finger around within her, "will I really be able to get you inside me?"

"Why don't you see how much you can open yourself up now?" I suggested.

I placed her finger ends on each side of her entrance and helped her to pull open her labia. The relaxed state she was in thanks to the combination of warm bath and self-pleasure meant she easily opened herself up almost to the circumference of my erection. I picked up a small mirror and angled it so she could see herself better.

"Fantastic!" she breathed, "How does an orgasm feel?"

"Try rubbing yourself on my leg and see what happens," I suggested.

We shifted position so my right leg was between hers and she began to hump my thigh. As she continued my skin became slick and shiny with her juices and her breathing became harder with each thrust until with an "Oh! Oohh!! Oooohhhh!!!" her whole body clenched and then sank back into me in her delight.

"Congratulations on your first orgasm Darling," I smiled as I stroked her neck and kissed her.

"Oh thank you, that was so beautiful," she smiled radiantly through her heavy breathing.

**********

When her excitement had subsided sufficiently we got out of the bath, dried each other with large, fluffy towels and went hand in hand to my bedroom. After lighting all the candles we embraced and kissed in the vibrant living glow which made her look more beautiful and desirable than ever. Until now she had kept her hair up to keep it dry in the bath but now she stood back, removed the various hair slides and clips and shook her head to let her glorious auburn tresses cascade down her shoulders and back.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered and took her into my arms again and took great handfuls of her hair to kiss. She kissed me back and then looked lovingly and trustingly into my eyes.

"How do you want to have me? Shall I lie on my back?" she asked in a breathy whisper.

"I don't think that would be a very comfortable position for you for your first time," I decided, "I'll lie semi-reclining and you can straddle me. Then you can take me into you as slowly or quickly as you want so you can get used to having me inside you."

"Will you need to wear a condom?" she asked, "I am on the pill so it would be nicer if you didn't have to."

"I couldn't agree more," I replied, "But as our combined total of previous sexual partners amounts to precisely one, I don't think we'll need to worry about that," I smiled.

I propped myself up with pillows and got into position and then she knelt up above me with her legs on either side of me, a glowing vision of total loveliness with her gorgeous shining hair, her dark eyes glistening with love and passion, the fresh, natural beauty of her face and her slim and slender body vibrant with youthful feminine grace and power. Her breasts and nipples were swollen with desire and the gorgeously pinkish-red flower of her womanhood blooming wide open between her legs was waiting longingly to be pollinated. I handed her a tube of lubricant and told her what to do.

"Now smear a good amount of this around and inside yourself and then if you want to you can put plenty on me as well. But please be quick because you're turning me on so much I can hardly control myself any longer."

I delighted in the view of her preparing herself and then gasped with pleasure at every touch of her fingers on the hypersensitively stretched skin of my penis, sending warm waves rippling through my whole being. Preparations were completed. It was time to begin.

"Now you can take hold of me and place my head on your entrance. You can rub me on your lips if you like to give you more stimulation."

I grimaced with pleasure as she took hold of my penis just behind my head and felt the smooth softness of her labia rubbing on my sensitive swollen bulb.

"That feels so lovely," she gasped, "I'll try and get you into me now."

"Take as long as you need Darling," I encouraged her.

She carefully began to lower herself onto me, biting her lip with intense concentration as she did so, until she had got my head halfway in. Then she stopped and started to look nervous and to breathe too quickly.

"It's OK Darling," I coaxed her, reaching out to take her hands in mine. "You're doing really well. Just take a moment to relax and breathe more slowly. You've already done the hardest bit."

After a moment she smiled and, still holding my hands, lowered herself down a little more onto me. Before she knew it she had slid down the full length of my shaft. I felt a momentary slight resistance as I slid right into her.

"Oh! What was that I just felt?" she exclaimed with puzzled excitement.

"That was me breaking your hymen Darling. Now you really have given me your virginity and you are now a fertile flower My Love. Poetically speaking that is. Congratulations."

I lifted myself up to hold her and kiss her. I had never seen her smile as beautifully as she did then.

"How are you feeling Darling?" I asked as I held her close to me.

"I feel wonderful," she enthused, "I have such a fabulous opened up feeling and it's lovely to feel you filling me up, big and firm, inside me."

"Have a better look," I smiled, angling the mirror for her again.

"Oh man, that looks fantastic!" she gasped in delighted amazement as she saw the pink ring of her labia tightly encircling the dark wine coloured base of my shaft as it disappeared into her.

"Let's make it feel even nicer for you," I said. With my fingertips I traced around the sensitive circle of her labia and she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Ooohh! Tony, that's sooo gorgeous!"

"You can make it feel nicer for me too if you exercise your pelvic muscles," I hinted. Then it was my turn to moan, "That's sooo good!" as she tightened and released herself on me.

After a moment I felt she was ready for the next pleasure.

"Do you want to try some movement up and down now?" I asked her with a big smile.

"Yes please," she beamed.

"OK, take it as slowly as you like", I encouraged her again. She began gingerly to lift herself up.

"It feels a little bit sore but it doesn't hurt," she said.

"The more you do it the more you'll lubricate yourself and it'll just keep getting easier," I encouraged her some more.

And it did. She was soon lifting and lowering herself on me with ease and it was lovely to watch her tense up as her orgasm approached. As she cried out in her ecstasy I pulled her forward onto me as her feet slid down the bed towards mine and with several deep thrusts into the gorgeous enfolding of her vulva completed my own delight.

We kissed and stroked each other long and lovingly in our afterglow. Then we lit more candles in the lounge and danced and swayed sensuously together to a compilation of well-known love songs. To begin with we were light hearted and I swept her almost to the floor in mock tango style. Then our eyes locked onto each other's and we swayed gently together and kissed long and passionately. After the last and longest kiss she whispered lovingly and longingly to me.

"Please make love to me again."

*********

I lifted her into my arms and gently laid her on my bed. She opened her legs and bent her knees a little, rested her hands each side of her head on the pillow, put her head slightly down to one side, her lovely hair spreading out on either side of her and looked straight at me open mouthed and with eyes that entreated me to come to her. Inflamed by her expression and attitude of total surrender to me, which I knew fully well was her intention, I carefully lay myself on top of her and as I united with her, this time with total ease, she wrapped her legs around me and I thrilled to the squeeze of her soft, warm thighs around my waist as, now more confident in her technique, she tightened the warm, wet, velvet embrace of her vagina around my quivering manhood.

I began to rock myself slowly and strongly over her and as our bodies became attuned to each other I adjusted the speed and intensity of my thrusting in response to her moans and sighs. As her orgasm cascaded through her she kneaded my scalp and cried out, "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" with each spasm of my delight. Several more deep thrusts and I came in my turn. As my physical release poured into her I poured out the deepest libations released from my heart before the sacred altar of her eyes, closed in her passion, as I dug my fingers into the pillow and gasped, "Oh Darling! Oh Darling! Oh Darling!" in ecstatic incantation with every tremor that ran through me. She didn't answer me but I felt the warm wetness of her tears on my cheek as she kissed and nuzzled my neck.

We basked together for a few minutes of gently affectionate cuddling, kissing and stroking before I stirred again.

"You can lie there while I wash you if you like," I offered.

"That would be lovely," she sighed and stretched her legs in anticipation of the pleasure.

After I had cleaned myself in the bathroom I took a basin of warm water, flannel, soap and a soft towel on a tray to her and, after laying the towel underneath her, gently lathered, rinsed and dried her between her outspread legs while she sighed with deep contentment.

"Won't I need to wash your stuff out from inside me?" she asked.

"Your vagina can clean itself," I responded as I gently stroked the warm, soft woolliness of her freshly washed mound, "Douching you would just interfere with your vagina's natural cleansing."

I ended this most special labour of love by planting a long and loving kiss on her still-open labia.

"Now how about a body massage with some special oil I've got," I suggested.

"It sounds wonderful, but won't I have to wash it off afterwards?" she asked.

"No, this is wonderful stuff," I told her as I began to warm some in my palms, "Your body absorbs it while you sleep and when you wake up your body feels great and your skin feels fantastic."

She lay back and she moaned and sighed with delight as I smoothed my hands over her shoulders and caressed her breasts, gently kneaded her stomach and, with almost the same love as a potter for his medium, virtually moulded and formed her flesh above and around her womanhood and between her legs. She turned on her front and I glistened her shoulders and the smooth escarpments of her shoulder blades. Then I enjoyed the gorgeous sensation of smoothing down the length of her back as her hair caressed the backs of my hands and the equally gorgeous feeling of smoothing and kneading her bottom, thighs and calves.

I opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate her entry into knowing womanhood and we drank a couple of glasses in bed before settling down together for the night. As I lay on my back with her lying next to me on her side, my arm around her and my other hand holding hers as it rested on my chest, she looked lovingly into my eyes and whispered to me in a way that somehow managed to sound tentative and at the same time confident of the answer she would receive from me.

"Am I really, really beautiful?"

I kissed her between her eyes and looked into them deeply while I replied with all the love I could invest in my words.

"I thought I would never again see anything as beautiful as you are, My Love. You are truly beautiful."

Her smile was radiant as we kissed for the last time before we snuggled down to sleep.

Next morning as I got us breakfast she slobbed around in one of Michaela's oversize tee shirts and a pair of her white Converse-style canvas trainers. I suggested going for a river walk and having a Sunday roast at a favourite riverside pub.

"I'll be a bit overdressed for a country walk," she said, indicating her ball gown still resting on a chair.

"You can borrow some of Michaela's stuff", I said, "She always leaves loads of gear when she's at college. You're bound to find something."

A few minutes later she skipped down the stairs in a grey hooded sweatshirt top, a full skirt with a bright floral pattern that came to just above her knees, black tights and a pair of pink canvas Converse trainers. She had tied her hair into a long plait with several ribbons tied in bows and she looked fabulous. We spent a wonderful day enjoying all the pleasures that nature, good food and wine and rewarding conversation with an engaging companion can give. Then I drove her back to her flat still wearing Michaela's clothes with her things on the back seat so she could change and I could take my daughter's gear home.

**********

I could never have dreamed beforehand of the happiness I experienced with Gemma during the next few weeks. We shared our love for music, art, theatre and dance. We enjoyed discovering special places for eating out and shopping for special gifts. I bought her a beautiful pearl necklace to wear with her ball gown and made her promise never to cover her neck when she wore it. She bought me a silver St Christopher medal on a fine silver chain and I promised to wear it without a shirt on when the weather was warm.

We even went swimming together to show our mutual liberation to the world. She looked lovely in her little white bikini and with her hair heavy with water streaming down her shoulders and down her back and she was very nice about my appearance in plain blue Bermuda-style swimming shorts. Some people stared but we gave each other so much confidence we simply assumed they were jealous.

We were able to spend a long weekend at a Corsican seaside villa owned by a friend of mine. It had a perfect little beach nestled within a rocky cove surrounded by sheer cliffs that hid it from view. We were naked together all the time we were at the villa and on our beach and with careful use of a minute timer and high-protection sun lotion massaged lovingly and sensuously into each others' bodies we both achieved an attractively light all-over tan and it looked especially gorgeous on Gemma as her lightly bronzed skin contrasted with the speckled honey of her freckles. On our daytime trips out I mostly wore just shorts and sandals while Gemma wore a tiny bikini top and skimpy little shorts with flip-flops decorated with flowers. For evenings out she wore a little summer dress and sandals while I added a short-sleeved shirt to my shorts. It was wonderful to share so much physical and sensual freedom with her after setting each other free from years of fear and inhibition about ourselves.

We went to a party given by some of her friends and she demonstrated her new-found confidence to them by wearing a short and revealing yellow summer dress that beautifully complimented her pale skin and honey coloured freckles, and strappy high heeled sandals in shiny silver. It was a wonderful experience to be accepted as a couple by her friends and to be told more than once how happy we looked together and how much happier she was in herself since meeting me. I began to think that maybe, just maybe, we might have a future together.

And the sex was wonderful. She had seemed to blossom overnight into a confident, imaginative and supremely responsive sexual partner. I could hardly believe that I was able to enjoy sex again that was so full of passion and the delight of shared inquiry and discovery. We pleasured each other with all kinds of techniques and all kinds of positions and shared some fantastic experiences. One night she learned how to deep throat me while at the same time I tasted her for the first time as we lay together like yin and yang.