Gender Blender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers

Katie slid away. Penny stepped back. Katie stepped up, kissed my cock again. “No, Katie, I think Stevie needs to save that.”


Katie rang up our purchase while I dressed as Stevie, and directed us to her friend’s shop. There, we spent hours. I had a total body wax, a wig fitted, and makeup. The beautician finally helped me dress in the full outfit. Underneath, I wore my fourth and last fresh panties, the red silk. Under the dress, they were invisible. So was my semi-erect cock. Because of the padding, my erect nipples were invisible. In the mirror, I saw Evie. I was a tall, elegant, shapely Amazon. Too shapely to be a model- track star, perhaps? “ You looked fabulous, dahling,” Penny added, “let’s go for dinner.”

“One last touch,” said Katie’s pal. She grabbed a pair of breast shields off of a shelf, and slid them into my bra. They were specially designed to pop the bra out like erect nipples.

“Perfect” we all said in unison.

Walking in heels was tricky, so we took a cab for the short ride to the hotel. Although we held hands, we behaved otherwise like two girls out for diner.

Entering the hotel lobby for the first time as Evie, I understood how a girl must feel on prom night, or a bride in the moment she starts down the aisle. I’m sure not all eyes were on me, but it sure felt that way. Arm in arm with Penny, we made a stunning couple. No doubt many men in the lobby were muttering that if we were lesbians, it was a damn waste.

At the dining room, we learned that there was a waiting list, so we went to sit in the holding bar. There, we met a couple staying in the hotel. Penny introduced herself, and then me, describing us ambiguously as ‘friends’. I made sure Penny did most of the talking, and coughed a bit, so that my deep voice might seem to be the result of a slight cold.

The woman was a classic blonde- petite but busty, dressed in a tight white cocktail dress, cut low to accentuate her ample bosom. Her name was Jackie. Her husband was tall and olive skinned, slim and expensively dressed. “ Ricardo,” he purred, introducing himself. He lifted Penny’s hand and brushed it with his lips. Then he repeated the gesture with me. The touch of his lips sent shivers up my spine.

We had time for several drinks as we waited for a table. I think it was Penny who suggested we eat together. Shortly after that, a table for four came available, and we settled in for dinner. The dining room was dark, lit only by tiny lamps on each table. We were seated in the back corner. Ricardo, gentleman he was, headed directly to the difficult corner seat. I sat to his left. Jacky sat across from him, on my left. Penny was between them. Dinner went smoothly. There was no hint that anyone thought I was other than Evie. I disciplined myself to sip and chew daintily. Still, by the time dessert came, I was feeling tipsy. I almost slipped up and ordered my usual macho cognac. Penny saved the day by ordering a sherry for both of us. Ricardo ordered port and a cigar. Jacky shocked us by matching his order. I was utterly captivated by this woman, who looked like a Barbie doll, but spoke freely throughout dinner of her career as an electrical engineer. With her looks, and sultry voice, I was fascinated by even her technical talk. Ricardo, it turned out, was an investment banker, rolling in money, arranging venture capital for South Americans. “I make money sing and dance. Perhaps not a talent as beautiful as you ladies, but one I am good at.”

It was obvious that Ricardo was at least as interested in Penny as I was in Jacky. He focused his remarks to her throughout dinner, and showed great curiosity about her life. The conversation danced around sex , but never fully embraced an invasion of privacy. Meanwhile, Jacky encouraged Ricardo. I maintained my demure near silence, all the while feasting on Jacky’s sexiness. I was wondering though, how this adventure would turn out. If Penny allowed herself to be seduced by Ricardo, how would Jacky handle it? Would she be interested in me as Evie? As Stevie?


The rush of erotic potential, combined with the sherry, was making me quiver. Or perhaps it was caused by the rush of blood to my hard silk bathed cock. The evening was taking on a dreamy quality as the alcohol took effect. I watched Penny relax back in her chair. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, her jaw went slack. I knew that look. Someone must be stroking her clit under the table. Pearls of perspiration glowed on her upper lip. Her breath turned to panting. As I watched my wife’s rapture, I realized a hand was on my knee, gradually exploring inside the hem of my dress. I focused on Penny, but wasn’t too far gone to wonder who was doing this, and how they would react once they realized I was Stevie not Evie. The hand slid fully up my dress, and brushed along the front of my panties. No one showed any shock. Ricardo was blowing smoke rings, his head tossed back. Jacky toyed with her sherry glass, eyes looking into the fluid. Each had one hand below the table.

I slid my hand under the table, up Jacky’s leg, but discovered Ricardo had dropped his shoe, and was kneading Jacky’s pussy with his sock clad toes. From the motion of Jacky’s leg, I deduced she was doing the same for Ricardo.

Slowly, the unseen hand rubbed my erection tenderly. Fingers peeled the top of my panties down. My engorged cock popped free under my dress, as I watched Penny’s panting turn into moaning. The stroking action on my cock became intense. The erotic situation exploded into simultaneous orgasms. Penny and I each collapsed back into our chairs.

“Is now a good time for the bill?” asked the waiter. How much had he seen?

Ricardo signed for the dinner, and said, “I hope this trip is everything you girls dreamed of.” Ricardo and Jacky then each kissed Penny on one cheek. They turned and did the same to me. They kissed each other across the table, cigar smoke swirling out of their mouths. Then, they vanished, like ghosts.

Penny and I pulled ourselves together and headed to the elevator. As we ascended toward our room, I asked Penny who had given which of us the handjobs. Penny answered. “But, Evie darling, does it really matter?”

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers
12